Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 03:27:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Friday Arcadia Ca, Santa Anita..race 8 pick of the day  (Read 376 times)
Secretariat

Ignore
« on: December 28, 2012, 10:38:26 AM »

Super Ninety Nine returns...

For now, the 2-year-old Super Ninety Nine is best known for being scratched from the Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Sprint at Santa Anita in November.

He was found cast in his stall on the morning of the BC Juvenile Sprint, a setback that was not severe.
He was the 5-2 second choice on the morning line.

Super Ninety Nine later finished second in the Grade 3 Hollywood Prevue Stakes as the 4-5 favorite on Nov. 22.

He can further restore his reputation with a victory in a $58,000 allowance race over six furlongs at Santa Anita on Friday.

A colt by Pulpit, Super Ninety Nine is owned by Tanma Corp. and trained by Bob Baffert.

exacta box this colt  Super 99 with Know More

Know More won the Grade 2 Best Pal Stakes in his career debut at Del Mar on Aug. 5, but is winless in his last four starts, all graded stakes. He was eighth in the Grade 3 Delta Jackpot Stakes in Louisiana on Nov. 17. Trained by Doug O’Neill, Know More wears blinkers for the first time on Friday.

exacta box race 8...super 99 / know more.
play multirace pick tickets keying super 99...pick 3...99 //all//all
Report to moderator   Logged

Certified Derbytologist ©
journalstuff

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2012, 12:58:21 PM »

Race 7:

I think this race has no speed at all in here. John Sheriffs has 3 in here and one of them is lone speed in here. I will make this horse the best bet of the day. That is FANTASTIC MIZZ. I think it's the best Sheriffs horse in here. It Was close to the pace in the most recent start and hung on for 2nd in the last start. With no speed at all in here I think this one can get away with it with a win. Gets a good grass rider in Brice Blanc aboard.

5-4-3
Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: