Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 21, 2014, 11:50:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Truth About Ira Smolin And His Winning Pk5 Ticket That Ira Is Silent About!  (Read 3728 times)
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: December 28, 2012, 01:26:28 PM »

Just to throw a little gas on the conspiracy fire, it seemed Dom was paying an inordinate amount of attention to Wingard's 32-1 shot as he called the race.

I noticed it to

Kept calling the 10 horse, the 10 horse.....

I see Nascar drivers texting & tweeting from inside their cars during red flags, NFL players tweeting from side;lines & locker room....- why is it so hard to believe that a driver would be doing some texting during a 4 hour race card?

Info is king when gambling , hard to argue that.

Just don't think this can be pushed aside - something just don't feel right on this one  Sorry Boys

& Terry......I have spent to much oxygen sparring with you but just wondering if you actually ever went back & watched the race...my guess would be NO
Report to moderator   Logged
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: December 28, 2012, 01:34:13 PM »

& Terry......I have spent to much oxygen sparring with you but just wondering if you actually ever went back & watched the race...my guess would be NO

I will watch it if you can point out what in it supports the claim that the stews were threatened during their DQ review, or that they intentionally left up a horse that should have come down in order to see who had a P5 ticket that still had 3 races to go (in the process screwing every other bettor of that race in the world), or that they were in someone's pocket to begin with to leave that horse up.

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
Jokester

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: December 28, 2012, 01:51:57 PM »

you were right Jokester.  I congratulated him but then i thought somebody might just be making it up so i deleted it.  Also Swoodalls post was edited for a personal attack against myself. Swoody appears to think I have something to do with Balmoral Park. I dont no interviews, questions, nada.  The only thing i do is make picks for DRF Harness for Balmoral.

Hey, thanks for your explanation. I don't think you have anything to do with the fix, but I was curious of what happened with your post.

Swoody has presented some strong evidence. I've always said you need to be on the inside to beat this sport. I would say IRA qualifies for being on the inside. It's a shame. The guy invest over $500 in a pick 5. Great investment, but I don't think the investment is made without inside information. Impossible to police, but his son shouldn't be texting in between races. What is so important that can't wait until after the races are over?
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: December 28, 2012, 01:58:56 PM »

I will watch it if you can point out what in it supports the claim that the stews were threatened during their DQ review, or that they intentionally left up a horse that should have come down in order to see who had a P5 ticket that still had 3 races to go (in the process screwing every other bettor of that race in the world), or that they were in someone's pocket to begin with to leave that horse up.

I have no knowledge of people being threatened & never made a comment to or against that- I have no idea..
but have been in the Arlington Paddock during an inquiry & saw Chris Block call the stews during an inquiry...I dont know what the conversation was but it was quite animated...saw Rivelli do it once also....
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: December 28, 2012, 02:03:10 PM »

I have no knowledge of people being threatened & never made a comment to or against that- I have no idea..

Swooey did. Go back and read the very first post in this thread. It's his theories I'm ridiculing.

but have been in the Arlington Paddock during an inquiry & saw Chris Block call the stews during an inquiry...I dont know what the conversation was but it was quite animated...saw Rivelli do it once also....

I've overheard these. There was no threatening going on. Just arguments in favor of that trainer's horse.

PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: December 28, 2012, 02:18:54 PM »

Swooey did. Go back and read the very first post in this thread. It's his theories I'm ridiculing.

I've overheard these. There was no threatening going on. Just arguments in favor of that trainer's horse.

so by the transative property....it is possible a threatening call was made (I suppose)

Either way, another black eye for chi town harness which has more black eyes then drew Peterson's wives. doh
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: December 28, 2012, 02:45:54 PM »

UMMM GEEZ WIZZ,,,I NEVER ONCE HERD BOBBY SAY HE HAD IT,,,,YOU GELOUS CRYBABY LOOSING FCKERS MAKE UP MOORE STORYS

THEN A PREGGNANT CATOLIC GIRL,,,,IRA IS GETTING PAID,,,,NAA NAAA NAA NAAA BOO BOOOOO,,,  maroon

Guess you weren't around him then.
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: December 28, 2012, 02:47:05 PM »

WHY not watch it yourself and make up YOUR OWN mind ? OR do you prefer to live in a vacuum ?
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: December 28, 2012, 02:53:00 PM »

UMMM GEEZ WIZZ,,,I NEVER ONCE HERD BOBBY SAY HE HAD IT,,,,YOU GELOUS CRYBABY LOOSING FCKERS MAKE UP MOORE STORYS

THEN A PREGGNANT CATOLIC GIRL,,,,IRA IS GETTING PAID,,,,NAA NAAA NAA NAAA BOO BOOOOO,,,  maroon

AND go back to school. You missed a couple of years.  You MUST be a horseman with the way you spell.  laughing guy laughing guy
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: December 28, 2012, 02:57:51 PM »

WHY not watch it yourself and make up YOUR OWN mind ? OR do you prefer to live in a vacuum ?

Because there is nothing in the replay of a race that will show what happened in the steward's booth afterwards?

supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: December 28, 2012, 03:02:35 PM »

Because there is nothing in the replay of a race that will show what happened in the steward's booth afterwards?

But can't YOU make up YOUR OWN MIND? Or do you believe that the stewards ALWAYS make the right call ?

And maybe THAT'S the correct decision. Put a camera in the stewards booth and SHOW EVERYBODY WHAT THEY SAY AND WHY THEY MAKE THE DECISIONS THEY DO.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: December 28, 2012, 03:03:30 PM »

so by the transative property....it is possible a threatening call was made (I suppose)

That's certainly possible. I know guys who call the stews and give them and earful on a regular basis, and some of them are hotheaded enough they might threaten, though I've never heard it.

But what I find extremely unlikely is swoo's "logical" theory that they left up a horse that should have come down just to find out who had that Pick 5 ticket, when they supposedly already had a good idea who made the call, and knew leaving it up would screw everyone else who bet the race, and knew that there was no guarantee that ticket would make it through the next three races.

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: December 28, 2012, 03:06:41 PM »

But can't YOU make up YOUR OWN MIND? Or do you believe that the stewards ALWAYS make the right call ?

I'm not qualified to be a steward, and neither are you. The game needs judges, and they are it. That's the bottom line. Even if I don't agree with a call doesn't make it wrong, it is simply "the call".

And maybe THAT'S the correct decision. Put a camera in the stewards booth and SHOW EVERYBODY WHAT THEY SAY AND WHY THEY MAKE THE DECISIONS THEY DO.

You start the petition, and I'll sign it.

beautyistruth

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: December 28, 2012, 03:11:46 PM »

Why are we STILL talking about the inquiry?Huh
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: December 28, 2012, 03:15:01 PM »

I'm not qualified to be a steward, and neither are you. The game needs judges, and they are it. That's the bottom line. Even if I don't agree with a call doesn't make it wrong, it is simply "the call".

You start the petition, and I'll sign it.

It IS the call and it can STILL BE WRONG. Many times their decisions have been overturned. Most times, the stewards are bustout horsemen who suck up to the owners of racetracks. OR the relatives of politically connected wealthy people.
APPRENTICE

« Reply #115 on: December 28, 2012, 03:15:47 PM »

YOU GUYS ,,  NO SHT

END THIS STUPID TOPIC,,,

IRA GETTIN HIZ MONEY,,,

SAY BYE BYE
beautyistruth

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: December 28, 2012, 03:19:31 PM »

YOU GUYS ,,  NO SHT

END THIS STUPID TOPIC,,,

IRA GETTIN HIZ MONEY,,,

SAY BYE BYE

He is getting his money for sure why wouldn't he? He is probaly happy because he would have lost most of it back by now anyway? I'll bet its the longest he has ever had $70,000 in his pocket. lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy trophy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy dunno
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: December 28, 2012, 03:34:17 PM »

It IS the call and it can STILL BE WRONG.

Might be the case, but there's nothing you can do about it. Whining won't overturn it.

Many times their decisions have been overturned.

Very few times, actually. Particularly in Illinois.

Most times, the stewards are bustout horsemen who suck up to the owners of racetracks. OR the relatives of politically connected wealthy people.

"Most times"? B.S.

As a starter, tell us the backgrounds of the stews who were in the booth at Balmoral on Wednesday.

ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: December 28, 2012, 05:32:17 PM »

Just to throw a little gas on the conspiracy fire, it seemed Dom was paying an inordinate amount of attention to Wingard's 32-1 shot as he called the race.

Wow. He breathes.
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: December 28, 2012, 06:20:52 PM »

W/ the exception of Purp I tend to think most conspiracy theorists are bitter losers who have trouble taking responsibility and are of limited intelligence. In online poker, these guys were CONVINCED that the cards were somehow cheating them. "Good" players like themselves would be punished with misfortune to keep the "bad" players on the site longer. These "good" players of course are stuck 6 figures but its not their bad play, it's "the systems" fault! In fact, if everything were honest, they'd be millionaires! How much easier is that to deal with? Listen, sometimes bad luck happens, a jack of diamonds pairs the board, a horse goes off stride, a ref makes a bad call, WHATEVER. Just because it doesn't benefit you doesn't mean there is anything nefarious going on. It's part of the game, no one put a gun to your head and made you play! Say some NCAA hoops players dad fills out a bracket- let's say the kid plays for Bemidji State and they're playing fkn Duke- is it a law that the parent has to pick Bemidji State to win the entire tournament? And say the kid misses a free throw- should they both be locked up? If the announcer says "Ohhh, Davis misses the second free throw, that really hurts their chances" does that mean he's in on it too? I'm guessing the majority of you have been gambling longer than I've been alive, you really need to man the F up and learn how to lose properly, S happens!!!!!! If Davis is seen with a cell phone MAYBE he texted his dad to say "we may be outmatched", MAYbE he missed that free throw on purpose and MAYBE I'd be a winner instead of a loser! That's GOTTA BE IT!!! Bemidji State over Duke WASN'T a bad bet- I got screwed! I KNEW when Dick Vitale made that grunting sound before halftime it was a sign that the fix was in.."
Claiming King

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: December 28, 2012, 06:40:24 PM »

ok....so now dom knew....and if he knew  then so did some others...Then how come
A.  Weingard's horse did not pay less to win and in the gimmicks B.  How come more people did not use the horse or single him in their pick 5 S Huh
Why why why HuhHuh?

I don't know what Dom knew or didn't know. The way he called the horse in the race suggests he had an idea that Wingard's horse was alive at a big price. You don't often hear a race caller pointing out how a 32-1 shot that looks to be going backward is "now locked in along the rail".
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #121 on: December 28, 2012, 06:58:23 PM »

I did watch the replay.

http://www.balmoralpark.com/Video.cfm?Cat=R

The view from behind shows that Wingard just blindly pulled out. With no regard to any other horses.  A DQ may have been order.

But for me that there was an inquiry and it was kept up leads me to believe in more integrity in this ticket.

The stuff about the announcer is just hogwash.

Maybe they left it up to try to get a carry over. It was in no means about letting Ira hit it.
Ditto on Bobby I don't see anything out of line.

Maybe a bad call by the judges.

No affect on Ira though. Pay the man his money.

Claiming King

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: December 28, 2012, 11:26:03 PM »

I did watch the replay.

http://www.balmoralpark.com/Video.cfm?Cat=R

The view from behind shows that Wingard just blindly pulled out. With no regard to any other horses.  A DQ may have been order.

But for me that there was an inquiry and it was kept up leads me to believe in more integrity in this ticket.

The stuff about the announcer is just hogwash.

Maybe they left it up to try to get a carry over. It was in no means about letting Ira hit it.
Ditto on Bobby I don't see anything out of line.

Maybe a bad call by the judges.

No affect on Ira though. Pay the man his money.

He didn't bother Magee enough to be taken down. If Dave had come out the same way, nobody would be talking about it.

I was really only kidding about Polito's call, but why don't you let me know the next time an announcer gives a 32-1 shot so much attention during a race. My guess is that a lot of guys had an idea that Wingard's horse might be live. A driver like that is still tough to bet which is why he went off at that big price.

I don't think they're holding the ticket just to mess with Ira. There's a damn good reason.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #123 on: December 28, 2012, 11:41:27 PM »

He didn't bother Magee enough to be taken down. If Dave had come out the same way, nobody would be talking about it.

I was really only kidding about Polito's call, but why don't you let me know the next time an announcer gives a 32-1 shot so much attention during a race. My guess is that a lot of guys had an idea that Wingard's horse might be live. A driver like that is still tough to bet which is why he went off at that big price.

I don't think they're holding the ticket just to mess with Ira. There's a damn good reason.

Dude you do realize the 32-1 shot won the race.
Thus gaining some attention from the announcer?

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: December 29, 2012, 12:10:59 AM »

I don't know what Dom knew or didn't know. The way he called the horse in the race suggests he had an idea that Wingard's horse was alive at a big price. You don't often hear a race caller pointing out how a 32-1 shot that looks to be going backward is "now locked in along the rail".

He called the horse's name exactly twice before they hit the stretch. In both cases he was running through the entire running order at those points, just like is done by every announcer at every track. To NOT have mentioned the horse at that point would have been strange. Then he missed the horse making the big wide move from the back and only caught it when the horse had almost drawn even with the leaders. That's the way I saw it.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: