Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 20, 2014, 01:41:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are The Balmoral Stewards On The Smolin Payroll? Inquiring Minds Want To know?  (Read 1525 times)
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2012, 03:55:38 PM »

honest and balanced
                               IRA posted how he won by betting horses in races his son looked disinterested in . I watched the replay of the wingard race and saw Smolin at no point give the horse a chance to win . He may just have gotten shuffled whatever but it's still his son driving . He leaves it open to public opinion in this forum .
My opinion of who funded the wager would be an owner with money J.B. . Where do you think Ira Smolin would get that kind of money to wager ?
Report to moderator   Logged
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2012, 04:10:12 PM »

honest and balanced
                               IRA posted how he won by betting horses in races his son looked disinterested in . I watched the replay of the wingard race and saw Smolin at no point give the horse a chance to win . He may just have gotten shuffled whatever but it's still his son driving . He leaves it open to public opinion in this forum .

All this is true enough, with the exception of your opinion of the drive which is nothing but opinion. And if people were sticking to these core issues instead of concocting great fabulous conspiracies and incredible tales to explain it all, I doubt we'd be having all that much discussion.

My opinion of who funded the wager would be an owner with money J.B. . Where do you think Ira Smolin would get that kind of money to wager ?

$500 isn't all that much money, especially if you're the type to go after a nice carryover in a multi-horse wager. I don't know where he got it, but I know any number of guys at the track who you'd think couldn't lay up a dime who seem to manage to fund big wagers on occasion.

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2012, 07:27:31 PM »

honest and balanced lets Agree to Disagree
This drama is OVA !!!!
For me anyways
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: December 29, 2012, 03:54:48 AM »

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy First according to you Ira does not have a pot to piss in.  NOW HE HAS THE STEWARDS ON THE TAKE.  Which is it ?  So is the OO crime syndicate dead and we now have the Ira Smolin crime syndicate ?
Swooey he have way too much time on your hands.  Get a job. Go do some charity work.  Do something positive with your life.
Go smoke some more crack and take some more vicodins. Do something anything.
 maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon maroon

The IRB is after Ira and *** not Wessels, Eddy or placing judge Tom Kelley! doh

Who said the stewards are after the Smolins? dunno

You need to clean the CRACK off your monitor! bang head
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: December 29, 2012, 03:56:44 AM »

MY DADDDY LEFT A LOTS OF  dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar dollar

SO I DONT CARE,,

LUV YOU BOOO

Where did your daddy make all his money?  New Zealand? bowing
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: December 29, 2012, 04:00:35 AM »

Honest? and balanced terry, REALLY? REALLY? I've had enough! Every Fing time you post on here you are defending the WHORESMEN. Obviously you have some kind of agenda to defend the undefendable. You keep asking for proof. You must be the descendant of Helen Keller. Blind, Deaf, and stupid. Actually, that makes you overqualified to be a steward in Illinois. The history of the individuals in question, in this subject AND many others, DESERVES a FULL AND TRANSPARENT INVESTIGATION!!! The betting CUSTOMERS deserve no less!! Management OWES it to the betting customers, who wager their hard earned dollars, to be as forthcoming on this and future investigations. Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. In Illinois, the mangement, IRB, And YOU seem to have the memory span of a goldfish, in my opinion.

Sincerely, Silent One

trophy trophy trophy trophy
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: December 29, 2012, 04:03:30 AM »

I have known Ira for at least 30 years. He does NOT bet longshots unless he hears a story. He ALSO does NOT like betting bad drivers unless he hears a story. AND he does NOT bet that much money UNLESS he KNOWS something pretty good. From the Brent Carter days. ALL FACTS.

Obviously these clowns have NEVER read any of Ira's columns in the old Midwest Harness Horse magizine. doh

Keep pounding away at these ass kissers. I'm out of breath! bowing
IRA

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2012, 08:23:31 AM »

WHAT WARREN FORGOT TO TELL YOU IS THAT HE KNEW ME FOR THIRTY YEARS . HAS TALKED TO ME 3 TIMES IN 25 YEARS ! HAS NEVER SAT WITH ME AT A RACE TRACK IN HIS LIFE!!  HAS NO IDEA WHAT I BET!!   BUT BAL. PK AND I.R.B. KNOW EVERYTHING I BET  dude     I MADE IT THAT WAY ON PURPOSE SO THIS CRAP WOULDNT HAPPEN !!   I HAVE BET WINGARDS HORSE ON 3 OTHER STARTS WHEN HE LOST  AT OVER 30 TO ONE.  ITS RIGHT THERE FOR THEM TO SEE !!
NJGUY

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: December 29, 2012, 09:35:59 AM »

My observation on this is if I'm in the know the first thing I would do is keep quiet. The last thing I would do is
talk about all my winnings that I have made. By doing that you are asking for trouble. Especially if you have family
members driving in races that you are hitting with them off the ticket ?  Even though it is not illegal it still seems
odd at best. Has he posted winnings on races that this family member has won ? 
APPRENTICE

« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2012, 09:41:47 AM »

Where did your daddy make all his money?  New Zealand? bowing

WE COLLECTED ,,BOTTLE TOPS,,,
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2012, 09:46:23 AM »

Has he posted winnings on races that this family member has won ? 

I believe he has.

newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: December 29, 2012, 09:48:34 AM »

WHAT WARREN FORGOT TO TELL YOU IS THAT HE KNEW ME FOR THIRTY YEARS . HAS TALKED TO ME 3 TIMES IN 25 YEARS ! HAS NEVER SAT WITH ME AT A RACE TRACK IN HIS LIFE!!  HAS NO IDEA WHAT I BET!!   BUT BAL. PK AND I.R.B. KNOW EVERYTHING I BET  dude     I MADE IT THAT WAY ON PURPOSE SO THIS CRAP WOULDNT HAPPEN !!   I HAVE BET WINGARDS HORSE ON 3 OTHER STARTS WHEN HE LOST  AT OVER 30 TO ONE.  ITS RIGHT THERE FOR THEM TO SEE !!
Use your players card Huh?? As such wagers are trackable Huh?
IRA

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: December 29, 2012, 09:59:58 AM »

yes. balmorals playing card tracks the bets.    i informed the stewards long ago that it would .i did this so they could see i wasnt doing anything wrong! just trying to win!
beautyistruth

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: December 29, 2012, 10:30:12 AM »

Who cares if it was tracked on a betting card does that mean nothing was wrong?  doh
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: December 29, 2012, 10:39:37 AM »

Who cares if it was tracked on a betting card does that mean nothing was wrong?  doh

It would mean he's bet the horse before and does indeed bet longshots on occasion, thus removing those factors from the giant pie in the sky of questionable circumstantial evidence the Hamilton Burgers of the forum are assembling against Ira.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: