Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 19, 2014, 11:38:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Truth About Ira Smolin And His Winning Pk5 Ticket That Ira Is Silent About!  (Read 3721 times)
knowitall

Ignore
« on: December 27, 2012, 09:53:42 PM »

I have had just about enough of the LIARS and THEIVES that post here.

So I leave you with one last thread of truth for all the ass kissing clowns to pounce on.

IRA SMOLIN'S TICKET IS NOT JUST HIS AND HAS BEEN LOCKED OUT OF THE TOTE SYSTEM FOR CASHING!

Too bad Ira had to brag about the ticket here without disclosing everything he knows about the investigation into this ticket.

Ira wants you to believe the IRB does nothing but laugh at me.  Well my message to Ira is "He who laughs last, Laughs Loudest!"

After Wingard beat Marcus and the stewards flashed up the Inquiry sign somebody called the stewards room.

According to my very high level sources this caller threatened the stewards with physical harm if they took Wingard down!

So the stewards called management during that long delay. Wingard clearly caused Magee to take evasive action to avoid an accident.

But the stewards left Wingard up. Why? Balmoral management knew the ticket was sold at Balmoral but didn't know who purchased it.

Also they did not immediately know the identity of the caller but had their suspicions.

The exact reason why, beyond you and me using a logical conclusion, was not discussed with me.

But we can see the results of their decision. They locked out the ticket and waited to see who tried to cash it.

What I don't know the answer to is if no one had called the stewards and threatened them, would Wingard have been disqualified?

Not only is Ira LOCKED OUT from cashing the ticket but he can NOT cash the ticket until a full investigation is conducted.

And the earliest Ira could cash the ticket is Saturday. And that's not guaranteed.

And if Ira is allowed to cash the ticket, he must take a check from Balmoral for the FULL AMOUNT.

Nobody believes Ira bet this ticket on his own. Plus Bobby has been doing a lot of texting from the drivers room lately.

Ira will probably deny everything I have posted but he doesn't have the money yet so ask him why?

You already have the answer. And the reasons for Ira's lock out is 100% true.  Tk's Skipper almost let the cat out of the bag in another thread.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 10:15:15 PM by jdizigg » Report to moderator   Logged
Pal B

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 09:57:00 PM »

If this were a movie, no one would believe it!!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 09:59:25 PM »

BTW is as entertaining as Chris Hansons show. You just can't make this stuff up laughing guy laughing guy
TKs Skipper

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 10:01:13 PM »

Thats right, I have the bag and this cat is just clawing to get out!
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 10:04:49 PM »

Thats right, I have the bag and this cat is just clawing to get out!

Your post was in the ballpark so I assumed you knew. bowing

I haven't disclosed everything yet. These dishes are best served COLD! trophy Bomb
TKs Skipper

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2012, 10:06:50 PM »

Your post was in the ballpark so I assumed you knew. bowing

I haven't disclosed everything yet. These dishes are best served COLD! trophy Bomb

i dont know jack. all i know is the betting public should be protected
APPRENTICE

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2012, 10:18:31 PM »

ITS A LOUSY FCKIN 70K,,,

WHO GIVES A FCK,,,

ITS NOT A MILLION...........

IRA CASH DA DAMN ,,TICKET ENJOY  YOUR WINNINGS,,,,

GOD THIS STORY GETTIN OLD,,,,

IRA COME PLAY DICE WITH US,,TOMORROW NITE ,,FCK DA TRACK,,,,
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2012, 10:23:21 PM »

Plus Bobby has been doing a lot of texting from the drivers room lately.

TKs Skipper

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2012, 10:29:01 PM »

ITS A LOUSY FCKIN 70K,,,

WHO GIVES A FCK,,,

ITS NOT A MILLION...........

IRA CASH DA DAMN ,,TICKET ENJOY  YOUR WINNINGS,,,,

GOD THIS STORY GETTIN OLD,,,,

IRA COME PLAY DICE WITH US,,TOMORROW NITE ,,FCK DA TRACK,,,,

oh ok Mr BigTime

say this happened somewhere you dont those involved personally, say freehold. and it turned out someone like harry landy's father was the only winner of a 70k pick 5. you would say....just pay the guy, let him enjoy the winnings....no need for any questions.....yeaaahhhh...ok. suuuuure
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2012, 10:30:38 PM »

I am with Swooey -knew something didnt mesh on this one
especially with Ira gloating

Based on the investigation- if unscrupulous doings are found they should donate the money to the red cross
& give the others a lifetime ban

ps.  who is playing Ira in the movie..my choice is Ron Jeremy  (from the waist up )
APPRENTICE

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2012, 10:33:54 PM »

oh ok Mr BigTime

say this happened somewhere you dont those involved personally, say freehold. and it turned out someone like harry landy's father was the only winner of a 70k pick 5. you would say....just pay the guy, let him enjoy the winnings....no need for any questions.....yeaaahhhh...ok. suuuuure

YES I WOOD,,

I JUST THINK DA BETTER OF EVERY PERSON,,,,

MAYBE I'M JUST NAIVE,,,,,

CALL ME SILLY,,I THINK HUMANS ARE GENERALLY GOOD PEOPLE,,,

« Last Edit: December 27, 2012, 10:36:14 PM by LUCPARK » Report to moderator   Logged
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2012, 10:38:27 PM »

YES I WOOD,,

I JUST THINK DA BETTER OF EVERY PERSON,,,,

MAYBE I'M JUST NAIVE,,,,,

CALL ME SILLY,,I THINK HUMANS ARE GENERALLY GOOD PEOPLE,,,

Humans may be generally good but still a % of people that are not

from Bernie madoff...to guys shooting kids...not everyone is an angel
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2012, 10:42:53 PM »

Someone called and threatened the judges and they allowed a bad ruling to happen?

You amuse the hell out of me.

But really you straight faced believe this?

Ira. Congrats.

If they are holding the ticket and they are doing an investigation and you have not cashed it yet.

I would agree with Steve probably not the smartest move in the world to boast about it on a forum.
Or draw attention to yourself.

I am assuming though that you and whomever else was in on the ticket have cashed.
Enjoy.
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2012, 10:43:01 PM »

After Wingard beat Marcus and the stewards flashed up the Inquiry sign somebody called the stewards room.

According to my very high level sources this caller threatened the stewards with physical harm if they took Wingard down!

So the stewards called management during that long delay. Wingard clearly caused Magee to take evasive action to avoid an accident.

But the stewards left Wingard up. Why? Balmoral management knew the ticket was sold at Balmoral but didn't know who purchased it.

Also they did not immediately know the identity of the caller but had their suspicions.

The exact reason why, beyond you and me using a logical conclusion, was not discussed with me.

But we can see the results of their decision. They locked out the ticket and waited to see who tried to cash it.

What I don't know the answer to is if no one had called the stewards and threatened them, would Wingard have been disqualified?

So, they left up an undeserving longshot winner of the second leg of a Pick 5 because, according to someone who told you, there was a Pick 5 ticket out there somewhere purchased on track that had this horse in the 2nd leg, and they wanted to see who was going to cash that ticket if it also won the next three races, even though there was no guarantee that ticket would ever be presented. And, in the process of not DQ'ing that horse because they wanted to find out who was going to cash that Pick 5 ticket there was no guarantee would ever be cashed, they knowingly screwed over all the other horsemen in the race plus all the other bettors in America who had any wager on that race as well as any other multiple race bets.

Exactorman is right, you just can't make this up.

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
Old and Slow

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2012, 10:53:03 PM »

you just can't make this up.
Wrong, Terry.  Swoody can Grin

I know one thing for sure.  Indecision may or may not be my problem.
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2012, 10:54:41 PM »

Humans may be generally good but still a % of people that are not

from Bernie madoff...to guys shooting kids...not everyone is an angel

I shoot 5 kids and suddenly I'm a bad person?
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2012, 10:58:15 PM »

Some random person called the stewards, threatened violence so they didn't make a DQ? This isn't Mexico, state officials don't get clipped regularly, so Ira made the call? Welcome back Swoo hope your holidays were jolly, not trying to be smart ass just trying to get "the scoop"
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2012, 10:59:06 PM »

Wrong, Terry.  Swoody can Grin

The part I really want to know is, when the person allegedly called the stews to threaten them not to DQ that horse, how did they know it was over the Pick 5, and not one of the nice exotics he was sure to key, or even the $68 win price? Do they have a little display on their phone that's sort of like a caller ID, and indicates what wager the caller got on the horn to threaten about, but somehow neglects to show who it is calling?  

supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2012, 10:59:30 PM »

I am assuming though that you and whomever else was in on the ticket have cashed.
Enjoy.

The ticket has NOT been cashed as of Thursday night at 9:00pm.There IS a HOLD put on that pk 5 ticket pending the outcome of an investigation. According to a teller who knows about such things.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2012, 11:03:24 PM »

The ticket has NOT been cashed as of Thursday night at 9:00pm.There IS a HOLD put on that pk 5 ticket pending the outcome of an investigation. According to a teller who knows about such things.

Seems like there should also be a hold on every other winning ticket of any sort sold for race 3, if that's the case.

the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2012, 11:05:20 PM »

I said it once, I will say it again, this guy missed his calling in life.
CIA or cold case detective work could have made our country a better and safer place laughing guy
His talents are being wasted at Maywood and Balmoral.
Pal B

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2012, 11:07:19 PM »

I would think Balmoral would call the police and have them waiting in case of any potential threats. If they suspected someone, the police could have pulled them out of the crowd and checked their phone and phone records.  
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2012, 11:08:29 PM »

Seems like there should also be a hold on every other winning ticket of any sort sold for race 3, if that's the case.

Why ?
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2012, 11:10:31 PM »

Why ?

Because the alleged threat allegedly came in to the stews after the 3rd race when they were deliberating the DQ. How do they know what wager the alleged caller is calling to threaten about?

ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 27, 2012, 11:12:36 PM »

I said it once, I will say it again, this guy missed his calling in life.
CIA or cold case detective work could have made our country a better and safer place laughing guy
His talents are being wasted at Maywood and Balmoral.

Ya but 95% of ppl would be locked up awaiting death penalty
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: