Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 07:48:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Woodbine and the Free PP's  (Read 344 times)
cecil127
the cat batting the VIP mouse!

Ignore
« on: December 14, 2012, 07:43:42 PM »

how many will admit to using the free PP's and running a few  dollar through their windows? probably a lil more because of the free PP's?
I must say i have a hell of a time making any dollar there but enjoy browsing the program and giving it a shot here and there.  A lot more "shots" since the WEG started treating the customer a lil better i know that much.... thumbs up

Report to moderator   Logged

hard work never killed anyone, but why risk it....
Herve Filion
Mr_Ed

Stop gabbin and get me Pinochle cards!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 07:45:33 PM »

I love that stretch run.  I think I hold my breath for the last 15 seconds.
cecil127

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 07:55:19 PM »

I love that stretch run.  I think I hold my breath for the last 15 seconds.

me too laughing guy but its playing havoc with my ticker Grin

Herve Filion
muddy

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 08:01:00 PM »

Been giving winners out @ Woodbine in the selection thread.
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 08:01:28 PM »

how many will admit to using the free PP's and running a few  dollar through their windows? probably a lil more because of the free PP's?
I must say i have a hell of a time making any dollar there but enjoy browsing the program and giving it a shot here and there.  A lot more "shots" since the WEG started treating the customer a lil better i know that much.... thumbs up

Couldn't agree more re: free PP's. I have sports betting accounts but don't bet horses unless live or @ OTB, get no PP through sports site, so woodbine free pp def make me more inclined to bet there. Of course I bet illegally n $ doesn't go through pools thus they don't benefit from it but I'm sure plenty of ppl do give them more business bc of the free pp. idk if you know but you can also watch replays on YouTube (they get em up fast) or live on a smart phone. Good stuff WDB!
muddy

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 08:13:21 PM »

Just had a 9-1 winner over there.
7 Hope Sumore  Truman E Gale 20.20 9.10 7.40
muddy

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 08:21:11 PM »

R)3 #1 back on hobbles. #4 2nd start for Zeron.

4 Sheer Glide Richard Zeron 7.40 3.70 2.80
1 Go Go Red Marty Sylvain R Filion 3.60 2.90
$1 Exacta 4-1 10.25
cecil127

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 08:22:37 PM »

Couldn't agree more re: free PP's. I have sports betting accounts but don't bet horses unless live or @ OTB, get no PP through sports site, so woodbine free pp def make me more inclined to bet there. Of course I bet illegally n $ doesn't go through pools thus they don't benefit from it but I'm sure plenty of ppl do give them more business bc of the free pp. idk if you know but you can also watch replays on YouTube (they get em up fast) or live on a smart phone. Good stuff WDB!

ya know what? you might bask in the smell of your own pi$$ on a cold winters day and you may (or may not-if anyone in the gub'ment is reading) have an offshore sports account or 5 but you're honest. and i really like that. thumbs up

Herve Filion
cecil127

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2012, 08:40:38 PM »

Been giving winners out @ Woodbine in the selection thread.

race 4: i bet your picks in the exacta.
 bowing trophy bowing

Herve Filion
muddy

« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2012, 08:43:50 PM »

race 4: i bet your picks in the exacta.
 bowing trophy bowing
R)4 #2 1st start for Gillis after private purchase 7-1 ML. #5 4th start new barn 15-1 Ml has a shot here.
2 Deliciouslynaughty  Jody C Jamieson 5.30 4.20 3.00
5 Epoxy Queen  Michael J Saftic  21.40 9.00
$1 Exacta  2-5 57.15
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2012, 08:45:56 PM »

Actually, onshore bookmakers have taken their biz into the future. Instead of relying on phone calls they use these websites that require a username n password and a certain line of credit depending on different ppl's situations. During football seasons you meet on Tuesday night (after MNF obv) n non football season Monday nights. It's actually extremely convenient for me and probably more so my bookie. I really don't think law enforcement cares too much, my guy doesn't seem to be connected or anything, just a nice old guy. His lines are a bit jacked up a bit but the ability to collect cash is nice vs online sports books which A) take forever to pay sometimes B) if you have a big balance can feel like "funny money". Ya when I first heard about guy I couldn't believe he would run an operation online that details his wagers, I thought it would kind of be like trafficking drugs on eBay or Craigslist but website says "entertainment purposes only" n it's probably a tough crime to prosecute. I think if organized crime is involved in bookmaking and employs violence and juice loans that's a much bigger concern. There are offshore sites that offer quick payouts but you don't want a wire xfer for sizable amounts or a western union record. CASH is king!
muddy

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2012, 08:53:25 PM »

R)4 #2 1st start for Gillis after private purchase 7-1 ML. #5 4th start new barn 15-1 Ml has a shot here.
2 Deliciouslynaughty  Jody C Jamieson 5.30 4.20 3.00
5 Epoxy Queen  Michael J Saftic  21.40 9.00
$1 Exacta  2-5 57.15
My plays are pretty hot tonite. thumbs up
Oh Canada

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2012, 09:02:44 PM »

Machs Delicacy,thats the benifits of the best prerace in Ontario, boys.....they never stop chugging bowing
Mr_Ed

Stop gabbin and get me Pinochle cards!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2012, 09:03:51 PM »

How can they take Marcus Miller down Maywood race 3?

Marcus is coming out of the 2-hole, while Leroy Miller swoops downward after a 3 wide move.

Leroy never kept a straight path.

Marcus had every right to the spot he occupied.

Sheesh.
muddy

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2012, 09:06:39 PM »

How can they take Marcus Miller down Maywood race 3?

Marcus is coming out of the 2-hole, while Leroy Miller swoops downward after a 3 wide move.

Leroy never kept a straight path.

Marcus had every right to the spot he occupied.

Sheesh.
Them Chicago tracks are a tuff nut to crack for me so I try and stay away. Only play there when its the only track going.
cecil127

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2012, 09:11:11 PM »

Actually, onshore bookmakers have taken their biz into the future. Instead of relying on phone calls they use these websites that require a username n password and a certain line of credit depending on different ppl's situations. During football seasons you meet on Tuesday night (after MNF obv) n non football season Monday nights. It's actually extremely convenient for me and probably more so my bookie. I really don't think law enforcement cares too much, my guy doesn't seem to be connected or anything, just a nice old guy. His lines are a bit jacked up a bit but the ability to collect cash is nice vs online sports books which A) take forever to pay sometimes B) if you have a big balance can feel like "funny money". Ya when I first heard about guy I couldn't believe he would run an operation online that details his wagers, I thought it would kind of be like trafficking drugs on eBay or Craigslist but website says "entertainment purposes only" n it's probably a tough crime to prosecute. I think if organized crime is involved in bookmaking and employs violence and juice loans that's a much bigger concern. There are offshore sites that offer quick payouts but you don't want a wire xfer for sizable amounts or a western union record. CASH is king!

sorry, i just assumed it was offshore when you said "illegal"...
sounds like a good deal ya got going with the gent.  as long as its for "entertainment purposes only" and you're both entertained" i guess thats all that really matters thumbs up Grin  niiiiice sneaky

fwiw: i have my xpressbet acct linked up to my bank acct and withdrawls are credited a day or two after requested. thats nice for dumping some "funny money" like you mentioned.

Herve Filion
muddy

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2012, 09:19:27 PM »

Nfld picks are good to tonite thumbs up

2 Allison Avenue  Robert Dinning 15.60 7.00 4.00
5 Whats Your Fantasy  Lanny Merriman  7.20 3.60
1 Airie Feelin  Kurt Sugg   3.80
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2012, 09:22:28 PM »

That's pretty solid actually, does xpress give free pp if u bet nice $? Do they have a mobile platform? I remember online poker was VERY good about wire transfers over 2k. Before I started making serious $ I played under my actual name. When I started making $ I felt like a real idiot as it screamed "please audit me." I didn't play much on Full Tilt but all the stuff w/ the DOJ (not to mention failure to pay customers!) would've had me worried they'd start cracking down on tax evasion. I personally obey all laws never jay walk or rip tags off mattresses but for everyone else in the poker community "underreporting" is very prevalent and pretty easy to get away w/ unless you're talking about major tournament scores.
cecil127

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2012, 09:32:47 PM »

That's pretty solid actually, does xpress give free pp if u bet nice $? Do they have a mobile platform? I remember online poker was VERY good about wire transfers over 2k. Before I started making serious $ I played under my actual name. When I started making $ I felt like a real idiot as it screamed "please audit me." I didn't play much on Full Tilt but all the stuff w/ the DOJ (not to mention failure to pay customers!) would've had me worried they'd start cracking down on tax evasion. I personally obey all laws never jay walk or rip tags off mattresses but for everyone else in the poker community "underreporting" is very prevalent and pretty easy to get away w/ unless you're talking about major tournament scores.

ive heard they do give free PP's but im either not seeing them or not spending enough loot to get them.
what they DO have the everyday schmoe like me is the replays...and i mean sometimes a dozen races deep of replays thumbs up  their mobile is aight but ive found myself at the delaware beech property watching xpressbet for the first time there and exclaiming, "this is GREAT!" like it was xmas day when i was 9 or some chit... laughing guy
so i guess its "tolerable" Wink

Herve Filion
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2012, 09:45:10 PM »

Ha I hear ya on Xmas day, when I bet n watched a woodbine tbred race from Burger King drivethru it was like I had discovered flight or something
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2012, 09:49:46 PM »

I bet lots of Woodbine horses... only I bet them at Gulfstream.  Mark Casse's been kicking ass there lately. 
rycommon

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2012, 10:37:50 PM »

free pp's will get me to bet all the time

ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: