Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 20, 2014, 07:50:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Attn: IRB...If You Do Nothing About Recking Ball Then Every Member Must Resign  (Read 1651 times)
knowitall

Ignore
« on: December 14, 2012, 12:27:13 AM »

Hey Pace Maker I told you weeks ago Duncan would get his win during the first two weeks of December at Maywood.

This has happened every year and Recking Ball at 14 years old hadn't won in 2 years. Plus Duncan was down as trainer this time.

What happened after the race in the winners circle is why Illinois harness racing is THE CON GAME OF THE CENTURY! doh

When Angie Affrunti was the ONLY ONE in the winners circle for the picture everyone knew this was a juiced horse. doh

I thought Duncan Price had more integrity then to let Angie Affrunti/Procopi pre-race his horse? head shake

The other thread talks about this horse winning which was predicted but this thread is about the crook in the winners circle. sneaky

The Illinois racing board has no integrity among it's members or they would stop this cheating from happening. rat

Why didn't Duncan get his picture taken? Was it bad enough that Angie's presence gave his little secret away? doh

Track management, the stewards nor the IRB care enough about the integrity of the sport to test every horse Affrunti/Procopi touch.

So now we have Procopi standing in for Seekman and Affrunti standing in for Price. sneaky

It is the time of year for those Christmas victories and now we know who is behind most of them. sneaky bowing
Report to moderator   Logged

"Recapture" The Reynolds Legacy
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2012, 12:33:48 AM »

I for one agree with Knowitall.  Why is Angie getting into pictures of other trainers wins.  That looked very bad for the integrity of the sport. 
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2012, 12:40:32 AM »

I for one agree with Knowitall.  Why is Angie getting into pictures of other trainers wins.  That looked very bad for the integrity of the sport. 

And I don't mean to step on your toes with the other thread.

But IRB members do read these forums and especially the threads aimed at them. doh

Which is my intent with starting a new thread addressing how this horse won and who was involved.

Angie is getting away with aggravated armed robbery! bowing trophy

She is armed with illegal substances and the number of times she has gotten away with it is aggravating! doh bang head

jdizigg

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2012, 12:59:27 AM »

I for one agree with Knowitall.  Why is Angie getting into pictures of other trainers wins.  That looked very bad for the integrity of the sport.  

I will ask her tomorrow maybe she has a good reason no? obviously she's not hiding anything right? I also want to say this.  THe horse had the rail.  NONE of the horses in that race were ANY good.  It was his 5th start of the year not 20.  HE CRAWLED HOME IN 30:3 off the TRIP of ALL TRIPS and was all out to barely get there.  You cannot argue those points.

REPLAY http://66.209.93.91/racereplays/cust/harnessracing.php?r=20121213MA6  
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 01:06:51 AM by jdizigg » Report to moderator   Logged
jdizigg

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2012, 01:05:31 AM »

Not to mention the horse is being tested no? It won the race you know the rules. The horse didnt have any extraordinary performance.  Barely came home in 30.3 which if you dont know isnt very good.  By your reasoning he should have raced better than that  dunno
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 01:25:02 AM by jdizigg » Report to moderator   Logged
jdizigg

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2012, 01:08:47 AM »

Also note how surprised Brian Carpenter was at the end of the race.....
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2012, 02:41:10 AM »

Not to mention the horse is being tested no? It won the race you know the rules. The horse didnt have any extraordinary performance.  Barely came home in 30.3 which if you dont know isnt very good.  By your reasoning he should have raced better than that  dunno

Don't even start this BULLSHIT JD! doh

I'm beginning to believe you are a phony again. bang head

Wasn't LEDFRAUD tested in Chicago before he went to the Meadowlands? doh sneaky

Don't give us the "Horse was Tested"  BSmeter.  We all know Illinois doesn't test every sample taken.

A sample was taken. The testing part is up for debate. dunno

And again you are absolutely dead wrong about his performance. screwy

Had the rail 2nd start back at Maywood couldn't keep up. 0 for 2 years nyah.

Has been beaten by more length's then McDonald's has hamburgers. bowing

And the clincher is Affrunti shoving it down everyone's throat by getting a win photo she won't pay for. sneaky doh

TrimTab

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2012, 06:06:06 AM »

Pretty sad you predict the outcome of a race and still can't cash a ticket, no wonder you cry so much.
bpf

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2012, 06:16:32 AM »

no way this horse wins a legit race! 8 wins 295 races?  give me a break !
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2012, 07:43:06 AM »

When Angie Affrunti was the ONLY ONE in the winners circle for the picture everyone knew this was a juiced horse. doh

What was the juice? Has she been caught with it prior to this?

He's literate and funny.  I can see why he angers you so.
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2012, 07:54:02 AM »

It wasn't an extraordinary performance but that little extra aid he received was the difference between winning and losing. We can also give Smolin an assist for dangling 4th on the outside, which gave to outer flow 0 chance. He dropped anchor as soon as he pulled.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2012, 08:07:44 AM »

Congrats to Duncan Price!
IRA

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2012, 09:08:14 AM »

I bet on smolin. Congrats to Duncan and Wendy !! dunno
TheRedMile

« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2012, 09:21:29 AM »

Congrats to Duncan Price!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
JoeB

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2012, 09:53:12 AM »

so angie helped duncan and his daughter....is there a rule agst that??  she sure isnt tryin to hide the fact...if she was she wouldnt have been in the picture!!....

jdizigg...stop with the "he only came home in 30 and change etc nonsense...if you know racing then you know there was SIGNIFICANT improvement in this horses performance this week....angie helped and whatever it is she does to improve horses she did with recking ball...period.

personally...i wont call what she does illegal until they catch her,,,,and until they do, if they ever do...i just assume shes gonaa continue to improve the performance of horses she gets..just like shes been doing for quite some time now....just wish i knew she was invoved in duncans horse before the race instead of after....

and re the interview...i appreciate the interviews and overall you did a good job yesterday...but the interview with duncan should have included the question regarding affruntis help...you claimed you were going to ask the tough questions...you didnt in this case...joeb
APPRENTICE

« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2012, 10:00:40 AM »

ANGIE GOOD PEEPS.. thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up heart heart heart heart flag flag flag dollar dollar dollar trophy trophy trophy
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2012, 10:14:41 AM »

I may have to kill myself but have to agree with Swooey on this one...

The horse did get a golden trip but looks like the engine was a little stronger then usual carrot

I have seen this at Arlington Park a handful of times , especially with out of state trainers & use it as in important handicapping tool.
Illinois sucks

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2012, 10:18:16 AM »

I maybe wrong on this I had heard Quinn replace some of the IRB members with his own guys.  Has anyone else heard about this maybe 4-5 weeks ago?
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2012, 10:29:31 AM »

I maybe wrong on this I had heard Quinn replace some of the IRB members with his own guys.  Has anyone else heard about this maybe 4-5 weeks ago?

Like replacing Gacy with Dahmer
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2012, 03:27:55 PM »

Pretty sad you predict the outcome of a race and still can't cash a ticket, no wonder you cry so much.

When I give you a winner a month in advance the best reply you can make is to shut up.

The subject here is how Duncan won not the simple fact that he got his Christmas victory again.

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2012, 03:32:16 PM »

What was the juice? Has she been caught with it prior to this?

Here we go again. Are you in that Group 1 class that is so damn old you can't remember past yesterday? geezer

Affrunti = Pete Procopi = mutliple suspensions for juicing and betting against their own horses. sneaky

Do your self a favor and do not attempt to reply. Just say to yourself "Oh, I forgot". geezer

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2012, 03:37:10 PM »

Here we go again. Are you in that Group 1 class that is so damn old you can't remember past yesterday? geezer

Affrunti = Pete Procopi = mutliple suspensions for juicing and betting against their own horses. sneaky

The actual question was what particular juice [you claim] she was using the other night on this particular horse, and has she got caught with it. If you know she's juicing, you should be telling the IRB what they're looking for.

Mr_Ed

Stop gabbin and get me Pinochle cards!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2012, 03:38:12 PM »

Can anyone confirm that this was Recking Ball...........and not a ringer?
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2012, 03:41:25 PM »

Can anyone confirm that this was Recking Ball...........and not a ringer?

Can anyone confirm it wasn't a giant conspiracy of drivers like usually figures prominently in anything swooey doesn't understand?

And what I'd like to know is, if everyone on the inside knew this horse was juiced/a ringer/a fix/whatever, why the hell was no one on hand to get in the Winner's Circle picture, and why did it pay $29.80?
« Last Edit: December 14, 2012, 03:47:22 PM by honest & balanced terry » Report to moderator   Logged

supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2012, 04:03:51 PM »

It paid $29 BECAUSE everybody DID bet it. Look at it's last 5 starts odds.........................Horse should have paid OVER $100. Great racing in Chicago.
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: