Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 01, 2014, 05:37:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bell Valley Zeke Discussion?  (Read 6000 times)
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2012, 11:27:48 AM »

Your right J Manx he should let u and I respond to the jack azz!
It is true that big D's has taken on new natural herb products that are excellent blood builders and many new products and they are perfectly leagual and the blood builder I'm referring too does take about two months to take full affect .
So take your tape conversation over too a tack shop and check it out b4 u start blowing hot smoke up investigators azz.
FUZZY DID YOU NOTECE I DIDNT EVEN RESPOND TO THAT FCKING AZZWIPE,,,HE CAN CALL EVERY RACE FIXDED IF HE WANTS,,,

HE CAN CALL EVERY DRIVUR A CHEETER IF HE WANTS,,,BUT TO FCK WIT PEEPOLE WHEN THEY JUST LOST A LOVED ONE OR A

AMINAL THEY LOVE WICH IS DA SAME TO ME IS THE LOWIST FCKING SCUM ON THE EARTH,,,I DONT SEA WHY ANYONE REPLYS

TO THIS PEACE OF SH*T,,,HE IS A FCKING WACK JOB NUTTCASE,,,BECAUSE HE GAMPLES AND LOOSES HIS MONEYS HE HAS

TO MAKE IT ANYWONS FALT BUTT HIS OWN,,,HIM AND NANTS WERE SEPPERATTED AT BIRTH,,,SAME TYPE OF PURSON,,,,
Report to moderator   Logged
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2012, 12:59:28 PM »

Way to much drama for me ...
Thinking the Cigar is a former owner who thinks slandering people will get closure .
IRA

« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2012, 01:41:59 PM »

larry , cigar is roberta"s  former owner .they had a falling out.   I SAID, SHE LOVES THE HORSES AND WORKS HARD . NEVER SAID SHE WAS EASY TO GET ALONG WITH.   that has nothing to do with the horse death.
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2012, 01:42:17 PM »

BUT TO FCK WIT PEEPOLE WHEN THEY JUST LOST A LOVED ONE OR A

AMINAL THEY LOVE WICH IS DA SAME TO ME IS THE LOWIST FCKING SCUM ON THE EARTH,,,

You the "Official Lowest Scum On Earth" are an expert at "F'in with people. bowing

YOU should be in jail for some of the shit you have posted about ***. sneaky

But lets get back to Bell Valley Zeke.

Oh Boo-Hoo they loved this horse so-o-o-o much!  ABSOLUTE BULLCHIT!

Did they bred him or raise him or name him after their kid?  HELL NO! screwy head shake

Did they buy him off McEnery when he was a yearling and break him then race him in stake races?  HELL NO? doh head shake

Did they love him and feed him everyday and play ball with him when Householder and Bava claimed him out of a $4K claimer? head shake
H--E--L--L   N--O!

*** drove him for Bava when they put the mark on the horse. *** didn't even drive him all the time Oosting drove too. dunno

If they loved this horse s-o-o-o-o much why didn't they purchase him off Householder instead of letting him go to a New York owner? dunno

Why didn't they take a horse trailer to Batavia and get him back?  Why?  My god this is a "FAMILY MEMBER"! screwy

I find it very hard to believe *** when he says you are a lawyer. head shake

Because you are one of the dumbest lawyers to ever express yourself in public. screwy doh

Take your phony tears and your whine about Zeke being a "Family Member" and kiss Smolin's lying ass! censor

I am tired of all the phony  BSmeter about how much you horsemen L-O-V-E your horses. screwy

You love them so damn much you pour baking soda down their throats and shove needles in their necks to steal at few dollars at the windows.

The horsemen who really love their horses don't abuse them with illegal drugs and kitchen cleaners! bang head

And there are a few of those horsemen left. But you won't find the names of these honest horsemen on the Fines and Suspensions list.

Illinois harness racing can't get any lower than you people. rat

That's why Quinn needs to veto the slot bill. So racing can die and the true scum can find another state to run their scams. rat sneaky
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2012, 01:58:51 PM »

larry , cigar is roberta"s  former owner .they had a falling out.   I SAID, SHE LOVES THE HORSES AND WORKS HARD . NEVER SAID SHE WAS EASY TO GET ALONG WITH.   that has nothing to do with the horse death.

Are you aware that when a witness or defendant LIES UNDER OATH the jury no longer believes anything they say? doh

Are you aware that when you admit to LYING UNDER OATH, even about your address, you are still a LIAR? doh

Do you realize how ignorant you and *** look when you defend his LIE by claiming he only lied about his address? screwy doh

Who else in this world lies about his address other than a sex offender? dunno

So why should anyone here or anywhere else believe a word *** or his defenders say when we know their history of LYING? dunno

Isn't it true that after prolonged abuse with EPO a horse becomes anemic. Meaning he has less hemoglobin in the blood. sneaky

This means the oxygen carrying capacity of the blood is reduced and the horse might need a BLOOD BUILDER? dunno

Just asking.  dunno
Illinois sucks

« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2012, 08:17:47 PM »

Steve don't lump all horseman in the state as scum because their are a lot of good owners in this state.  Slots or no slots will own a Illinois bred since my kids love the animals so much and it is close enough for them to visit.  To bad you have fallen so far to were you can't enjoy harness racing anymore.
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2012, 11:53:07 PM »

Steve don't lump all horseman in the state as scum because their are a lot of good owners in this state.  Slots or no slots will own a Illinois bred since my kids love the animals so much and it is close enough for them to visit.  To bad you have fallen so far to were you can't enjoy harness racing anymore.

I didn't intend to lump everybody together and said so in that post.

The horses I bred were all name after my kids. Everyday we drove 20 miles to clean stalls and take care of them.

My kids worked in the barn and feed the horses everyday.

And to me anybody like you and I and plenty of others who actually did love and care for their horses would never put illegal drugs in them.

I was aiming my comments at the phonies who talk like they care but come race time they empty their chemistry sets into their horses.
Sookie

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: December 12, 2012, 12:01:29 AM »

Did this horse not have a big time drop earlier this year, switched tracks came back and a few starts then boom hits stride again?

All of this on big d's blood builders?
What's the stuff called?
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 12:03:27 AM by Sookie » Report to moderator   Logged
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: December 12, 2012, 12:19:42 AM »

Did this horse not have a big time drop earlier this year, switched tracks came back and a few starts then boom hits stride again?

All of this on big d's blood builders?
What's the stuff called?

Yes. Was finishing 8th by 25 and by 17 and couldn't win in 1:59.1 at Batavia Downs in a $10k claimer.

Cigar owned the horse there and can give you the details of what happen to the Zeke's form after he left here.

Bava and Householder claimed Zeke off McEnery, fed him something different and dropped his mark to 1:51.4. sneaky

Then Cigar got him and the horse went backwards.

Cigar sends the horse back here hoping to rekindle his spirits and regain his old form but now tragedy strikes.
Sookie

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: December 12, 2012, 12:26:18 AM »

Cigar didn't own the horse, it's a group of people that bought him privately from householder.

Just curious what they are selling at big d's that makes horses go so fast? In a period of a few starts.
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: December 12, 2012, 12:29:37 AM »

yes he did pass away and steve my mother cried on the track as we had to pull him on a trailer to get him off the track... in no way was he pre raced drugged or anything other then lasix. i wish you would stop the hate towards my family and i .. but especially dont bring up a death of a horse because our horses in our stable ARE family and pets. he bled through lasix tonight and the toxicology and every other test will prove it so call your buddies at the IRB and anyone else... it was a loss to us and our family and the owner.... and if you say we drug horses... your wrong on that too NO POSITIVES in this stable for over 45years!!!!!! i hope someday i see you and ask you why your such a hardass on the internet but a *** in person i bet you wouldnt need a cane to run and escape the people you blast so much on here and the other website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     karma will come back on you someday.... and when it does just know its only fair you piece of white trash scum!

Changed to new thread. Same Smolin strange behavior different horse.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 01:20:09 AM by knowitall » Report to moderator   Logged
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: December 12, 2012, 12:31:20 AM »

Cigar didn't own the horse, it's a group of people that bought him privately from householder.

Just curious what they are selling at big d's that makes horses go so fast? In a period of a few starts.

Then why is Cigar's blood boiling over and he's posting threats to take the Smolin clan down after Zeke collapsed and died?
Hardline

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: December 12, 2012, 09:10:43 AM »

The problem is-- the KID  should not have been telling close Friends that the horse was juiced up to the gills-- cause there ain't no body a close Friend in this business head shake
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: December 12, 2012, 09:34:20 AM »

The problem is-- the KID  should not have been telling close Friends that the horse was juiced up to the gills-- cause there ain't no body a close Friend in this business head shake

I'm just waiting for the right moment. sneaky

I know 4 people that showed up at the OTB specifically to bet *** in two races. sneaky

So was he running his mouth? dunno

You bet your ass he was! doh
Hardline

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: December 12, 2012, 09:48:26 AM »

Smolin--Curtin--Barnard--Sutton--Allums Jr-- and several others are being watched closely....  By people that the Balmoral clan has no control over.....Bad news for them folks is soon to follow Bomb Stay clear -- guilty by association is a ***!
Provenus1

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2012, 10:00:08 AM »

Supplements do what they are intended to do. If a horse has a defficiency, the supplement makes up for it. And guess what, the horse usually does better. If you spend the money on some of the stuff at big ds it actually works. Most owners trainers on this site are just too cheap to do it so you automatically think "cheater" when someone improves a horse. Get a life.
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2012, 10:06:18 AM »

Supplements do what they are intended to do. If a horse has a defficiency, the supplement makes up for it. And guess what, the horse usually does better. If you spend the money on some of the stuff at big ds it actually works. Most owners trainers on this site are just too cheap to do it so you automatically think "cheater" when someone improves a horse. Get a life.

Dr.Kapruan would treat your horse with snake venom even though snake venom is illegal. sneaky

Do I still need to get a life? doh

How about you? screwy
Hardline

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2012, 10:16:10 AM »

Supplements are great and work overnight too! --so please all you good trainers that struggle and already use good supplements listen to that youngster and start using those supplements the right way--OK!? screwy

In the dosages some people are giving,

Cobalt will kill

And so will

Calcium Propionate
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 10:35:50 AM by Hardline » Report to moderator   Logged
Provenus1

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2012, 10:34:41 AM »

Exactly the type of reply i would expect from an ignorant poster. Did i say they work overnight? Did i say trainers were using them the wrong way?

Responses like most on here are the reason i do not post much. This is should be a forum where people can share ideas, but instead it is just a lot of bullying and hijacking of threads.
Hardline

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2012, 10:37:06 AM »

Nobody here asked for your input anyway.... laughing guy
IRA

« Reply #95 on: December 12, 2012, 04:38:05 PM »

this swooey is such a goof !    I NEVER SAID HE LIED ,THEY DID!  HE DIDNT LIE ABOUT NUTHIN JUST GOT  screw .  SWOOEY GET A LIFE THERE IS MORE TO IT THAN BEING A STOOL PIDG. WITH INFO YOU MAKE UP IN YOUR OWN HEAD.   screwy screwy    YOUR OFF THE WALL!
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 07:51:33 PM by jrstark » Report to moderator   Logged
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: December 12, 2012, 08:17:59 PM »

FUZZY DID YOU NOTECE I DIDNT EVEN RESPOND TO THAT FCKING AZZWIPE,,,HE CAN CALL EVERY RACE FIXDED IF HE WANTS,,,

HE CAN CALL EVERY DRIVUR A CHEETER IF HE WANTS,,,BUT TO FCK WIT PEEPOLE WHEN THEY JUST LOST A LOVED ONE OR A

AMINAL THEY LOVE WICH IS DA SAME TO ME IS THE LOWIST FCKING SCUM ON THE EARTH,,,I DONT SEA WHY ANYONE REPLYS

TO THIS PEACE OF SH*T,,,HE IS A FCKING WACK JOB NUTTCASE,,,BECAUSE HE GAMPLES AND LOOSES HIS MONEYS HE HAS

TO MAKE IT ANYWONS FALT BUTT HIS OWN,,,HIM AND NANTS WERE SEPPERATTED AT BIRTH,,,SAME TYPE OF PURSON,,,,
Yes I feel the same way. But I think he'll be looking over his shoulder  he's in enough trouble faking his disability I'm sure there watching his azz now!
Oh and I have every intention of meeting this low life face to face,
What an incredible pos!
Not every one is a race fixer that could care less about their horses.
I just know how hurt Bobby's Mom must be its so hard to take looseing one and the heart break . This guy is obviously Fck up beyond any repair.
Obviously brain damage and has absolutely no credibility and this is his only way he has to try and step out of being a degenerated doper no self worth.
You okay Jmanx ?
This Gary breath was delivered with ice tongs!

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: December 13, 2012, 02:33:47 AM »

this swooey is such a goof !    I NEVER SAID HE LIED ,THEY DID!  HE DIDNT LIE ABOUT NUTHIN JUST GOT  screw .  SWOOEY GET A LIFE THERE IS MORE TO IT THAN BEING A STOOL PIDG. WITH INFO YOU MAKE UP IN YOUR OWN HEAD.   screwy screwy    YOUR OFF THE WALL!

Ask any prisoner and they will tell you "The cops said I lied and the judge believed them". laughing guy laughing guy

So George Ira Costanza, *** did not lie as long as you believe it? doh
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: December 13, 2012, 09:09:37 AM »

You are completely accurate !
Also getting some trainers to keep giving the supplement after the horses have in fact gotten better they get complacent or low on the supplement or argue some crap they don't needed on Sunday's ,consistency is so important.

But in this case it sounds to me cigar had an axe to grind and new their was a problem with zeke and very possible was setting Roberta up for failure .
Oh my god I've been reading kracker jack off for too long or just maybe those doing all the acusing are usually the ones that are guilty of their accusations big time!

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
IRA

« Reply #99 on: December 15, 2012, 07:22:11 PM »

The report is back. The horse bled over 9 cc of lasix. And had a heart attack. The only drug in the horse was lasix.  Roberta is in the clear. She needs a lawyer to sue some people
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: