Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 07:05:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bell Valley Zeke Discussion?  (Read 6084 times)
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2012, 01:35:10 PM »

yes he did pass away and steve my mother cried on the track as we had to pull him on a trailer to get him off the track... in no way was he pre raced drugged or anything other then lasix. i wish you would stop the hate towards my family and i .. but especially dont bring up a death of a horse because our horses in our stable ARE family and pets. he bled through lasix tonight and the toxicology and every other test will prove it so call your buddies at the IRB and anyone else... it was a loss to us and our family and the owner.... and if you say we drug horses... your wrong on that too NO POSITIVES in this stable for over 45years!!!!!! i hope someday i see you and ask you why your such a hardass on the internet but a *** in person i bet you wouldnt need a cane to run and escape the people you blast so much on here and the other website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     karma will come back on you someday.... and when it does just know its only fair you piece of white trash scum!

You are the biggest loser, trouble maker, druggie and all around backstretch bully at the track. rat

But now that you are an adult there are consequences for your actions. crossedfingers

Karma has you by the BALLS and won't let go! bowing

Aahm Your Man bled over lasix for me and never dropped dead on the track. dunno

I don't need a steward with a "Special Interest" in my horse to look the other way when my bad karma strikes me on Super Night doh.

How about you? sneaky 
Report to moderator   Logged
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2012, 01:43:45 PM »

So Bobby it wasn't the un marked container that your mom boast about that she and you know who uses?

and I'm sure it wasn't her trying to get that horse to go 51 like she did before with that special stuff?

Lol come on dude your mom told me to my face she uses the good stuff along with another trainer.

She said the stuff takes awhile to work 2 months, well she has had zeke back for about that amount of time.

You know who I am, ask your mom if I kept looking at my phone all the time when me and her had conversations...that will tell you something!

Oh phones are a great thing, they got tape recorders and roberta likes to talk when she is swindling people she talks about alot of things and people.

Cigar, I apologize for any bad words we have had in the past and I hope you will see that I wasn't trying to be a dick.

I was trying to post the truth about these people while trying to stay out of legal trouble.

I am not a disgruntled owner.  But this crap wears you down after 40 years. It's hard to stay positive.
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2012, 01:57:48 PM »

I GO TO ROBERTA"s   BARN ABOUT 3 TIMES AYEAR.    THE STUFF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SHE TOLD ME ABOUT TO.    ITS BLOOD BUILDER ,SHE BOUGHT AT BIG D"s . TAKES AWHILE TO WORK , THATS HER BIG DEAL PRE RACE .     SO DEE ,IM MEAN CIGAR, WHY DONT YOIU JUST SHUT UP .ITS BAD ENOUGH HER HORSE DIED ,  SHE FEELS BAD ENOUGH!  THE  HORSES ARE HER LIFE. GOT NOTHING ELSE!   head shake

Dee? doh

If Cigar is Dee, she has some explaning to do. dunno

I was pretty sure from other sources Cigar owns the horse, but maybe not. dunno

Ira knows everybody and everything. Except all the things *** does. There he needs help opening his eyes. bowing
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2012, 01:58:24 PM »

Wish I lived in Chicago.

Like to punch a few of you asses in the face.

Like Bobby said the track is going to do a necropsy so why pull this crap now?

some of you are sicko dickheads.

If you hate the sport and participants so much move on.

Talk about bad karma.

Sorry Bobby.

I don't know about your driving colony but I know your fan base at least by whats represented on this forum is a bunch of cry babies morons.
Who bet and follow a track they despise. But continue on.

Seeing a horse go down and die on the track is the worst thing Ive ever seen in my life.

RIP

Condolences and thoughts and prayers to your family.

There's the KEY WORD-the "track" is going to do a necropsy. The "track" is the one covering up most of the BS on the track. And they do NOT have to make the results public.
cigar

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2012, 02:10:31 PM »

Dee? doh

If Cigar is Dee, she has some explaning to do. dunno

I was pretty sure from other sources Cigar owns the horse, but maybe not. dunno

Ira knows everybody and everything. Except all the things *** does. There he needs help opening his eyes. bowing
i'm not dee, i dont even know dee unless she is the one with stalls next to roberta.........if she is than I met her before and if that's the same one roberta talks shit about.

But that has nothing to do with Roberta Allen, she is a straight out scammer and she says she dopes horses......So if she was lying when she said it I guess she is a liar also.........but I doubt that to be true........Doper is what I believe!!!!

Don't try and defend her with me, cause I can start typing what she said about people that she deals with on daily basis.............I told her not to screw me over or I would get back what was coming sooner or later.........
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2012, 02:15:19 PM »

i'm not dee, i dont even know dee unless she is the one with stalls next to roberta.........if she is than I met her before and if that's the same one roberta talks shit about.

But that has nothing to do with Roberta Allen, she is a straight out scammer and she says she dopes horses......So if she was lying when she said it I guess she is a liar also.........but I doubt that to be true........Doper is what I believe!!!!

Don't try and defend her with me, cause I can start typing what she said about people that she deals with on daily basis.............I told her not to screw me over or I would get back what was coming sooner or later.........

Cigar, I am not defending her in anyway shape or form. head shake

I am on your side. thumbs up

I hope you expose them to the IRB and in public so everybody can hear the truth. trophy
cigar

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2012, 02:22:12 PM »

No IRB, this is something that goes above any state agency.

Interstate wagering is federal not state, when the tracks liscense the signal to other out of state sites the jurisdiction widens.

don't worry swoodall, sometimes people *** with the wrong ones............well roberta you met the wrong one.

actually if i'm correct swoodall can tell, that I was the one always sticking up for smolin on another site?

my beef is with his mom! if she takes him and others down well that's the price they have to pay.

BTW roberta I know you read this site..........and you know I'm gonna blow the roof off the house....and you know that you mentioned alot people.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 02:27:39 PM by cigar » Report to moderator   Logged
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2012, 02:28:30 PM »

No IRB, this is something that goes above any state agency.

Interstate wagering is federal not state, when the tracks liscense the signal to other out of state sites the jurisdiction widens.

don't worry swoodall, sometimes people *** with the wrong ones............well roberta you met the wrong one.

actually if i'm correct swoodall can tell, that I was the one always sticking up for smolin on another site?

my beef is with his mom! if she takes him and others down well that's the price they have to pay.

BTW roberta I know you read this site..........and you know I'm gonna blow the roof off the house....and you know that you mentioned alot people.

trophy trophy trophy

bowing bowing bowing
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2012, 02:34:52 PM »

You guys are too much. I am laughing but then this is about a horse dieing.

It is distasteful.

Of course the "track" is in on all the conspiracies to take the poor bettors money.

I think though that they only rig the races or dope the horses when you bet.

You know you can pre race a horse and not cheat or do anything illegal right?

Also when you are running for small purses its really not economical to do some elaborate pre race.

Well unless you are stealing from the bettors  laughing guy laughing guy

So they pre race to run out of the money or to win?

3 wide and wingin

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2012, 02:41:22 PM »

Were you wearing a wire?
Where you undercover for the FBI?

A regular Magnum PI or Ace Ventura.

Roberta if you do read this. I'm sorry you lost the horse.
No one deserves that.

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2012, 02:51:12 PM »

CRACKHEAD Rapper Geriatric D. says I had better watch my back or I could end up like Eddie Lutes. RIP

Of course the reason for his death threat is I said *** and Roberta had some explaining to do. screwy

I didn't make any judgements just made a broad statement that elderly CRACKHEADS have problems understanding. screwy

So if I am going to end up like Eddie Lutes for saying nothing, what is going to happen to Cigar? dunno

How about it Rapper Geriatric D? Aren't you going to defend the honor of your fellow cheater ***? doh
cigar

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2012, 02:59:33 PM »

NOTHING IS GONNA HAPPEN..............BRING THE POSSE IF YOU WANT AINT DOING SHIT TO ME..........and aint nothing gonna happen to you swoodal!

that scammer roberta is sweating her 70 pounds off right now........cuz she knows I got the goods.......and IRA defending that scammer is funny.cause she sure talks nasty shit about you IRA but thats your problem not mine.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2012, 03:11:10 PM »

Ill tell you what if you guys were patrons at the track I go to I would indeed get in your faces about this kind of crapola.

I would also urge management to not let you on the grounds. The sport doesn't need "fans" like this.
You are bad for business.
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2012, 03:39:48 PM »

Ill tell you what if you guys were patrons at the track I go to I would indeed get in your faces about this kind of crapola.

I would also urge management to not let you on the grounds. The sport doesn't need "fans" like this.

Go "F" Yourself, you whiny old goat! screwy

Are the cops "Bad for Business" at a CRACK house? doh

How about a Bookie joint? doh

Or how about the strip club your wife works at? bang head nyah

Come get in my face  geezer.

The crap in this thread is being spread by you and the Smolin clan. sneaky doh
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2012, 04:39:01 PM »

Go "F" Yourself, you whiny old goat! screwy

Are the cops "Bad for Business" at a CRACK house? doh

How about a Bookie joint? doh

Or how about the strip club your wife works at? bang head nyah

Come get in my face  geezer.

The crap in this thread is being spread by you and the Smolin clan. sneaky doh

In general you are very amusing. I also get a kick out of the cry babies in person.

When a horse is dead though try to have some couth.
At least till the results of the necropsy are known.

If there is something wrong Ill be the first to say lifetime ban.
IRA

« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2012, 04:44:16 PM »

OK CIGAR , YOU ARE NOT DEE . BUT I THOUGHT YOU WERE CAUSE YOU WHERE SAYING SUCH STUPID THINGS !!   YOUR GENE, G.  AND THE STUFF ROBERTA WAS USING WAS BOUGHT AT A TACK SHOP!!!!!   SO TELL THat crap to anyone you want.          P.S.  I KNOW MY  EX-WIFE SAY"S STUFF ABOUT ME ,BUT WHAT EX  DOESNT .   THIS IS a sad thing cigar . do what you want!!   her and bobby are just sick about it!   GOODNIGHT! geezer
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2012, 05:01:08 PM »

yes he did pass away and steve my mother cried on the track as we had to pull him on a trailer to get him off the track... in no way was he pre raced drugged or anything other then lasix. i wish you would stop the hate towards my family and i .. but especially dont bring up a death of a horse because our horses in our stable ARE family and pets. he bled through lasix tonight and the toxicology and every other test will prove it so call your buddies at the IRB and anyone else... it was a loss to us and our family and the owner.... and if you say we drug horses... your wrong on that too NO POSITIVES in this stable for over 45years!!!!!! i hope someday i see you and ask you why your such a hardass on the internet but a *** in person i bet you wouldnt need a cane to run and escape the people you blast so much on here and the other website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     karma will come back on you someday.... and when it does just know its only fair you piece of white trash scum!

I should have this very clear in my post to start this thread:

This horse died in a race where there was $168,000 in the Pk5 pool and all posts questioning how he died are justified!

There are zero reasons to have to wait until an investigation is done before raising questions about the connections involved.

*** was Fined $2,500 for LYING UNDER OATH while being investigated for stealing Dave Magee's and others bike wheels.

*** LIED (imagine that) about his ownership of Lyons Frank that was under his baby's momma's name Carrie.

*** drove R Bob's horse against Lyons Frank who was listed under his mom Roberta's name when Josh Sutton won at 17-1! sneaky

So *** pulled an Oosting by losing and winning the same race at the same time! sneaky doh

Now *** wants you to believe him when he says the horse wasn't pre raced or drugged. dunno

Considering ***'s lack of respect for the truth in the past, why should we start believing him now? dunno

Jokester

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2012, 05:08:30 PM »

The sport doesn't need crooks, cheats or stiffs either. But you know what, that's the nature of this business. It's rampant. Hell if I drove or trained I'd stiff and cheat also. It comes with the territory. I'm not here to judge anybody, I'm here to point out reality. The cheating and stiffing make things interesting but it's not very wise to wager on these races, especially when they're racing for peanuts.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2012, 05:11:52 PM »

I should have this very clear in my post to start this thread:

This horse died in a race where there was $168,000 in the Pk5 pool and all posts questioning how he died are justified!

There are zero reasons to have to wait until an investigation is done before raising questions about the connections involved.

WTF are you talking about?

Did the horse win?

Did they over drug the horse to finish last?
Did they under drug?

The heavy favorite won $1.80

Because the pick 5 had a carry over they killed the horse?
Your getting into the really crazy level.

Step away from the krack pipe.

3 wide and wingin

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2012, 05:16:01 PM »

The sport doesn't need crooks, cheats or stiffs either. But you know what, that's the nature of this business. It's rampant. Hell if I drove or trained I'd stiff and cheat also. It comes with the territory. I'm not here to judge anybody, I'm here to point out reality. The cheating and stiffing make things interesting but it's not very wise to wager on these races, especially when they're racing for peanuts.

Ive been over this many times.

I know tons of honest horsemen.

I sit there after the race and someone thinks James Groff is running blocker for someone.

Which is laughable.

But this is indeed the nature of the beast. I agree.
For someone to think every race is fixed or a horse is drugged. Especially if they lose a bet on the race.

99.9% of it just is NOT true. That's all.
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2012, 05:25:29 PM »

any idiot could see the horse  has been bleeding the way he had been stopping.. she was giving bleeder meds and lasix just didnt work! dunno  horses bleed all the time --they dont die from it.  its a sad !thing

Ira, I'm afraid the agitators are BELOW idiot level.
Jokester

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2012, 05:36:52 PM »

When I was preparing my pick 5 ticket I reviewed all public tickets and expert picks. Every ticket had Zeke on it. One or 2 tickets even had the Zekester keyed.

I played a $32 ticket and went 4 out of 5, losing leg 3. I ran 2 and 3rd losing to Josh Sutton on the #5 Darn something?

Anyway Zeke " may he rest in peace" went off at 8.30 to 1. Seems kinda of high since judging from pick 5 tickets he was co-favorite. Zeke took less win money than expected?

Very sad for Bobby and Roberta! My condolences.
IRA

« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2012, 05:52:14 PM »

YOU KNOW-IT NOTHING PIECE OF SHIT !!   YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAID HE LIED ABOUT Huh    HIS ADDRESS ,THATS RIGHT, THEY HAD NOTHING ELSE SO THEY SAID HE LIED ABOUT HIS ADDRESS!!    SO SHUT THE *** UP ALREADY YOU MORON!! dude dude dude dude dude dude dude   YOUR NOTHIN BUT GARBAGE LOOKIN TO TALK SHIT! THAT HORSE GOT NOTHING -------------- ZERO !!     JUST BLED!
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2012, 05:58:52 PM »

WTF are you talking about?

Did the horse win?

Did they over drug the horse to finish last?
Did they under drug?

The heavy favorite won $1.80

Because the pick 5 had a carry over they killed the horse?
Your getting into the really crazy level.

Step away from the krack pipe.

omg   OMG   OMG!

The problem with your post is you are serious and really have no clue how stupid you look. doh

Not all horses that are drugged with intent to win....WIN! doh

Where the horse finished not only matters, IT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!

The horse was dead on the track and who won and how much they paid is immaterial unless that driver is the same one you cheated with!

Did you really crop out the rest of my post without reading it? screwy

Josh Sutton was Smolin's driver of choice when they cashed with Lyons Frank and who do you think won last night's race? Duh... geezer

Hey guys come a little closer to your screens. dude I don't want everybody to hear this. head shake

Next time there is a big double Pk5 carry over I want to drug my horse and kill it! doh  

Some members have lost all touch with reality and publically think out loud without filtering their psycho thoughts. screwy

And equate killing a horse as a desired result with drugging a horse with intent to win. screwy

And to add insult to stupidity your posts have not addressed the subject of my posts instead you keep addressing drugging issues.

Where in my posts did I say the horse was drug? I said they had some explaining to do? Why did you assume that meant something illegal?

And in my last post I said *** didn't deserve the benefit of the doubt and listed the reasons why.

And you go off on some Orwellian tangent! screwy geezer
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2012, 06:06:43 PM »

They don't have any explaining to do.

The track will handle the investigation.

The end.

What is your point? they did or did not want to win?
What suspicious activity are they explaining about?

Horses drop dead. Its a sad part of the sport.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: