Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 22, 2014, 04:36:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bell Valley Zeke Discussion?  (Read 6668 times)
knowitall

Ignore
« on: December 10, 2012, 02:25:31 AM »

I was told Bell Valley Zeke collapse after the wire Sunday but the 80 year old men who told me didn't know his condition. geezer

Now I am reading elsewhere that Bell Valley Zeke did collapse and died after the wire in Sunday's 5th race. RIP

Can anyone confirm this? dunno

If so, *** and Roberta you have a lot of explaining to do! sneaky

I have my fingers crossed that this report is not true. The HONEST horsemen in Illinois would never CHEAT in a $168K Pk5 rollover! sneaky doh
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 11:58:37 PM by jdizigg » Report to moderator   Logged

"Recapture" The Reynolds Legacy
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 04:15:31 AM »

Why dont u put the race track and race up?
Report to moderator   Logged

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
sleepless

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 05:49:56 AM »

Bell Valley Zeke  did in fact die.   
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 06:05:57 AM »

yes he did pass away and steve my mother cried on the track as we had to pull him on a trailer to get him off the track... in no way was he pre raced drugged or anything other then lasix. i wish you would stop the hate towards my family and i .. but especially dont bring up a death of a horse because our horses in our stable ARE family and pets. he bled through lasix tonight and the toxicology and every other test will prove it so call your buddies at the IRB and anyone else... it was a loss to us and our family and the owner.... and if you say we drug horses... your wrong on that too NO POSITIVES in this stable for over 45years!!!!!! i hope someday i see you and ask you why your such a hardass on the internet but a *** in person i bet you wouldnt need a cane to run and escape the people you blast so much on here and the other website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     karma will come back on you someday.... and when it does just know its only fair you piece of white trash scum!

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 06:10:36 AM »

yes he did pass away and steve my mother cried on the track as we had to pull him on a trailer to get him off the track... in no way was he pre raced drugged or anything other then lasix. i wish you would stop the hate towards my family and i .. but especially dont bring up a death of a horse because our horses in our stable ARE family and pets. he bled through lasix tonight and the toxicology and every other test will prove it so call your buddies at the IRB and anyone else... it was a loss to us and our family and the owner.... and if you say we drug horses... your wrong on that too NO POSITIVES in this stable for over 45years!!!!!! i hope someday i see you and ask you why your such a hardass on the internet but a *** in person i bet you wouldnt need a cane to run and escape the people you blast so much on here and the other website!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     karma will come back on you someday.... and when it does just know its only fair you piece of white trash scum!

Sorry to hear
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 06:19:01 AM »

sorry dont bring him back but thank you ... it was a horrible feeling i just got him pulled up and when we turned.. he took a turn for the worst ...i dont think my mother will be the same after losing this horse... she takes great care and pride in her horses "pets" and work she might not win every race or even get a check but she works her ass off to make them sound and try hard. im lost for words right now to even begin to explain what she feels or how bad i feel because i was the driver behind this horse! good morning everyone and have a good day  RIP zeke

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 07:02:54 AM »

sorry dont bring him back but thank you ... it was a horrible feeling i just got him pulled up and when we turned.. he took a turn for the worst ...i dont think my mother will be the same after losing this horse... she takes great care and pride in her horses "pets" and work she might not win every race or even get a check but she works her ass off to make them sound and try hard. im lost for words right now to even begin to explain what she feels or how bad i feel because i was the driver behind this horse! good morning everyone and have a good day  RIP zeke
I'm so sorry for your Moms loss  and yours I just can't imagine how you must feel.

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
cigar

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 08:16:16 AM »

So Bobby it wasn't the un marked container that your mom boast about that she and you know who uses?

and I'm sure it wasn't her trying to get that horse to go 51 like she did before with that special stuff?

Lol come on dude your mom told me to my face she uses the good stuff along with another trainer.

She said the stuff takes awhile to work 2 months, well she has had zeke back for about that amount of time.

You know who I am, ask your mom if I kept looking at my phone all the time when me and her had conversations...that will tell you something!

Oh phones are a great thing, they got tape recorders and roberta likes to talk when she is swindling people she talks about alot of things and people.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 08:21:01 AM by cigar » Report to moderator   Logged
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 08:33:58 AM »

We as fans are only privy to what we read or hear and cigar your posts are slanderous unless you have proof .
Old and Slow

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012, 08:58:28 AM »

Bob, Deb and I are saddened to hear about Zeke.  Please give your Mom our best.

To those who don't know Roberta, she is a trainer who takes exceptional care of her horses and always puts the horses well-being above all else.  She truly loves horses and is an outstanding horseman.

I know one thing for sure.  Indecision may or may not be my problem.
cigar

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2012, 09:09:05 AM »

We as fans are only privy to what we read or hear and cigar your posts are slanderous unless you have proof .

Got the proof, and face to face conversations....we can spin this anyway anyone wants....but fact is Roberta admitted to using foreign substances!!!

And it's only slander if you haven't said it before....well I made the claim with balmoral months ago....so what I'm saying isn't new..

I let something go a few months back that I should have fought against, but I didn't have the energy back then because of health issues....well I'm better now and have all the energy!!!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2012, 09:14:13 AM by cigar » Report to moderator   Logged
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2012, 09:53:43 AM »

cigar , I'll wait and see how this plays out before posting anymore on this subject . I do however feel that nothing will become of your action taken if any .
In the meantime i'm sorry for the loss to the connections of this horse .
Jokester

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2012, 09:54:29 AM »

Got the proof, and face to face conversations....we can spin this anyway anyone wants....but fact is Roberta admitted to using foreign substances!!!

And it's only slander if you haven't said it before....well I made the claim with balmoral months ago....so what I'm saying isn't new..

I let something go a few months back that I should have fought against, but I didn't have the energy back then because of health issues....well I'm better now and have all the energy!!!

I believe you! It's so funny how theses trainers/drivers can deny,deny & deny. I've witness these crooks for 30 years. First it was Joe Anderson, than we had Captain Morgan. Now we have a bunch. I guess for the almighty $ people will cheat and deny.  And they do it with a straight face.

S
Jokester

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2012, 10:04:08 AM »

Bobby Smolin,

I know you will deny. But anyone that has a brain knows you have cheated on multiple occassions. It's the nature of the business. You drivers are a close knit fraternity. Purses are very small. Races are videotaped. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that you guys will cheat if the opportunity presents itself.

Using your own words "karma is a ***". Keep cheating, keep denying and life goes on!
cigar

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2012, 10:38:07 AM »

I got no beef with smolin, don't know if he cheats or not.
All I can say is what his mom told me face to face as she was ripping me off.

But she did mention names in our conversations and yes Bobby smolin's name was mentioned along with others!

I said I would get her for it eventually and like anything this is the time to do it!
So Roberta you got me, now is time for paybacks too bad you had to use drivers and trainers in our conversation so they will also get implicated.

3 wide and wingin

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2012, 10:39:27 AM »

Wish I lived in Chicago.

Like to punch a few of you asses in the face.

Like Bobby said the track is going to do a necropsy so why pull this crap now?

some of you are sicko dickheads.

If you hate the sport and participants so much move on.

Talk about bad karma.

Sorry Bobby.

I don't know about your driving colony but I know your fan base at least by whats represented on this forum is a bunch of cry babies morons.
Who bet and follow a track they despise. But continue on.

Seeing a horse go down and die on the track is the worst thing Ive ever seen in my life.

RIP

Condolences and thoughts and prayers to your family.

3 wide and wingin

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2012, 10:43:33 AM »

Even the guys I dislike.

And there are some and they have ethic issues.
I just choose to not post in a forum about it. Its bad for the sport.

BUT

I don't take glee or hope their horses die.

You *** wish for accidents too?
I assume they have to.

Unbelievable.
cigar

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2012, 10:50:19 AM »

cigar , I'll wait and see how this plays out before posting anymore on this subject . I do however feel that nothing will become of your action taken if any .
In the meantime i'm sorry for the loss to the connections of this horse .

not up to me to see how it plays out, all i can do is testify and give my proof. the rest is up to the people looking into some scum bags in racing.

in general I only had a few bad experiences some were my fault some not...........but the one i had with roberta was all her!

and she did say that she used some special juice along with another trainer........that's all i can say don't know if zeke was juiced or not!

a horse loss is never a good thing, these horses go out and race their guts out.
and i dont wish anything bad on any of them.
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2012, 10:56:54 AM »

Where will you be testifying?

I would like to come & watch
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2012, 11:02:15 AM »

Too funny.

I can just imagine some of the bums you see at tracks testifying before some racing board.

Telling them how its all rigged and drugs but yet they are there every night to lose their social security check.

Its impossible that they are clueless?

Its just a conspiracy of drugs and crooked drivers that makes them losers.
cigar

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2012, 11:02:51 AM »

watch?
I gave a statement a few months back, and recently about one week ago I contacted someone outside the state about roberta allen.........I was told to sit and wait thats all i can say.
cigar

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2012, 11:05:39 AM »

Too funny.

I can just imagine some of the bums you see at tracks testifying before some racing board.

Telling them how its all rigged and drugs but yet they are there every night to lose their social security check.

Its impossible that they are clueless?

Its just a conspiracy of drugs and crooked drivers that makes them losers.
I have nothing to do with the betting on these races, and I dont go to the track to bet often 1 or 2 times a month if that much...............this was a business dealing i had with the trainer so it is first hand knowledge of what was said.......there isn't any I heard from.........I heard it directly spoken to me..........like I said spin the baby anyway you want.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2012, 11:24:45 AM »

I have nothing to do with the betting on these races, and I dont go to the track to bet often 1 or 2 times a month if that much...............this was a business dealing i had with the trainer so it is first hand knowledge of what was said.......there isn't any I heard from.........I heard it directly spoken to me..........like I said spin the baby anyway you want.

Just curious

Why would a trainer tell a stranger something that could end their ability to make a living?
IRA

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2012, 11:26:34 AM »

I GO TO ROBERTA"s   BARN ABOUT 3 TIMES AYEAR.    THE STUFF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT SHE TOLD ME ABOUT TO.    ITS BLOOD BUILDER ,SHE BOUGHT AT BIG D"s . TAKES AWHILE TO WORK , THATS HER BIG DEAL PRE RACE .     SO DEE ,IM MEAN CIGAR, WHY DONT YOIU JUST SHUT UP .ITS BAD ENOUGH HER HORSE DIED ,  SHE FEELS BAD ENOUGH!  THE  HORSES ARE HER LIFE. GOT NOTHING ELSE!   head shake
IRA

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2012, 11:34:38 AM »

any idiot could see the horse  has been bleeding the way he had been stopping.. she was giving bleeder meds and lasix just didnt work! dunno  horses bleed all the time --they dont die from it.  its a sad !thing
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: