Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 16, 2014, 10:37:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bell Valley Zeke Discussion?  (Read 5882 times)
Mr_Ed

Stop gabbin and get me Pinochle cards!

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: December 15, 2012, 07:32:47 PM »

The report is back. The horse bled over 9 cc of lasix. And had a heart attack. The only drug in the horse was lasix.  Roberta is in the clear. She needs a lawyer to sue some people

She sent the horse to the track who clearly was not in condition to run.

Your son ran the horse to a 55 half on an off-track who clearly was not in condition to run.

bang head

Report to moderator   Logged
Sookie

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: December 15, 2012, 11:10:42 PM »

The report is back. The horse bled over 9 cc of lasix. And had a heart attack. The only drug in the horse was lasix.  Roberta is in the clear. She needs a lawyer to sue some people
Horse bled thru lasix but had a heart attack?
Just curious, how did they know what to test for during the autopsy?
Didn't Pena pass countless tests and then was found to have 1700 or something drug violations?
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #102 on: December 16, 2012, 12:29:25 AM »

Horse bled thru lasix but had a heart attack?
Just curious, how did they know what to test for during the autopsy?
Didn't Pena pass countless tests and then was found to have 1700 or something drug violations?

Please.
Pena was running for big purses where high priced things would be used.

Pena wasn't racing in 3,200$ races.
Whatever he was doing was expensive.

RIP

Condolences to Bobby and his family.
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: December 16, 2012, 04:07:19 AM »

Not so fast Ira. You said the only drug in the horse was lasix.

Toxicology results NEVER come back that fast.

An autopsy (necropsy for animals) is done to determine the cause of death, toxicology results are ususally still pending.

You have the cause of death, heart attack from excessive bleeding. Futher testing must be done to know the reason for the bleeding.

Samples of blood or organ tissue have to be tested by a lab.

Are you telling me the lab that takes forever to send results back put a rush on Zeke's toxicology results?

Or are you telling me that a necropsy was done and no samples of blood or organs were sent for a toxicology review?

The state wasn't interested to know why was the horse was bleeding so bad? I would find that hard to believe since it happened in a race.

And the obvious question after that one is answered is: How long has Zeke been bleeding this badly and why were you still racing him?

Gilligan

« Reply #104 on: December 16, 2012, 09:46:32 AM »

Steve ,

You're a dick
Hardline

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: December 16, 2012, 02:39:33 PM »

I understand this Bava person is a "stay away from"
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: December 16, 2012, 02:46:13 PM »

She sent the horse to the track who clearly was not in condition to run.

Your son ran the horse to a 55 half on an off-track who clearly was not in condition to run.

bang head

Didn't the horse bleed threw the lasix?

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
IRA

« Reply #107 on: December 16, 2012, 03:19:36 PM »

I only know the horse scoped clean the week before on 9cc of lasix but was alittle sick.no reason not to race
Hardline

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: December 16, 2012, 03:23:18 PM »

"Bleeding is the result of capillary damage in the lungs. This is a similar injury to a bruise and can be as serious as a large hematoma. It takes at least 10 to 14 days for a bruise to reorganize and heal, and that is the same time frame that the lungs require to heal. If the horse is raced or does other speed work too soon after a significant bleeding episode, it is the equivalent of re injuring a bruise or hematoma. The end result is a more significant injury that will take even longer to heal. Repeated trauma to the lungs has the same result as repeated trauma anywhere else: the tissue is unable to heal completely resulting in scar tissue formation. Scar tissue in the lungs cannot contribute to oxygen exchange, and is less flexible, making further episodes of bleeding more likely. Lung rest is the most important factor in recovering from EIPH."

It takes a full three weeks or more for a complete recovery

The KID by his own admission - stated the horse has been bleeding....Yet was being raced every 7 days for the most part..
Not allowing a horse enough time to heal is or should be a crime--- No excuses.. we all know that! The kid was never a trainer--he was a sluff off  -- just cause he weighs 135 lbs soaking wet....and  has to much testosterone and no brains he's been afforded the opportunity to drive juiced up horses - most times-- other than that he is a thief - liar and smart ass.....And now a poor animal is dead!   The judges and state vet have to interpret the rules and laws and enforce them so these tragedies are limited..
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 03:40:47 PM by Hardline » Report to moderator   Logged
IRA

« Reply #109 on: December 16, 2012, 04:03:08 PM »

IDIOT,  dude     BOBBY SMOLIN DONT TRAIN THE HORSE . I JUST TOLD YOU THE HORSE DID NOT BLEED THE WEEK BEFORE. HAD A LITTLE MUCUS ! CANT YOU READ !! dunno   USE YOUR HARDLINE ON SOMETHING ELSE!!  screwy
Hardline

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: December 16, 2012, 04:09:13 PM »

IRA--- have you ever wondered why you are where you are in life..... and why your family or estranged family is where they are?

Look in the mirror and Do a check up from the neck up  screw

Then pray to GOD he forgives you.....

Cause I am!

I never mentioned a name of Smolin....
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 04:15:58 PM by Hardline » Report to moderator   Logged
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: December 16, 2012, 05:10:56 PM »

Steve ,

You're a dick

Why?  Ira said the only thing in the horse was lasix. How does he know that? Not from the necropsy.

A toxicology review is needed from blood and tissue samples. Why is asking an obvious question being a dick?

16 months ago my 19 year old nephew died from what the autopsy said was heart failure.

When he died the autopsy took 2 weeks to come back. The toxicology results took 2 months.

He had a BOC of only .04 below the .08 level for being drunk. His toxicology results were negative. Zero!

He had gone over to a friends house after work and at 2 in the morning my sister was called from the hospital.

My nephew went into cardiac arrest and was hit with a defibrillator 10 times before he died.

The hospital thought he had overdosed at first and treated him as such. But that ended up not being true.

At his friends they were playing a so called game where they stand still and let the other guys punch you in the chest.

They do it til only one is left standing. Apparently they had done this many times before that night.

These boys lied about what happened until the toxicology results came back.

They allowed our family to believe that my nephew had overdosed on something he took before he arrived at their house.

When the toxicology report came back the police went back to these boys and took them in for questioning.

Two confessed to what happened and it was my nephew's best friend who hit him and sent him into cardiac arrest.

So the toxicology review can give you redemption that nothing illegal was used or it can identify what caused the heart attack. My nephew's final determination of death was heart failure due to blunt force trauma.

The autopsy was unable to determine the cause for his heart failure.
Mr_Ed

Stop gabbin and get me Pinochle cards!

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: December 16, 2012, 05:15:25 PM »

I give RollinSmolin credit for not whipping the horse excessively.
IRA

« Reply #113 on: December 16, 2012, 05:27:27 PM »

You said the kid said the horse was bleeding !  The kid is. Bobby. Yes. I thank the lord every day for the great life he gave me. Im the luckiest guy in the world !! Thanks for careing. bowing

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: December 16, 2012, 05:36:35 PM »

So knows it all on the subject of your nephew I think this must run in your family ,
So did you play a game where every one kracka each other in the head with a stick till last one is standing and obviously u won!
This is why u are such a master krack head?

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Sookie

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: December 16, 2012, 06:30:51 PM »

So knows it all on the subject of your nephew I think this must run in your family ,
So did you play a game where every one kracka each other in the head with a stick till last one is standing and obviously u won!

That's pretty low, considering his nephew died.

Ira smolin, you stick up for your kid. That's great kudos to you.
I'm glad that the IRB gave you the ok for everyone to be in the clear, didn't know you had so much clout.
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: December 16, 2012, 06:38:00 PM »

That's pretty low, considering his nephew died.

Ira smolin, you stick up for your kid. That's great kudos to you.
I'm glad that the IRB gave you the ok for everyone to be in the clear, didn't know you had so much clout.

ITS A SHAME A 19 YEAR OLD DIED,,,YES,,,BUTT SWOOEY WOOD BE ALL OVER THIS IF A DRIVUR/TRANER OR ANY OF THERE

FAMILY DIED,,, JUST LIKE HE ATTACS PEEPOLE WEN THERE HORSE DIES,,,I FEEL NUTHIN FOR THIS IDIOT  head shake ,,,

THAT COULD JUST BE KARMA BITEING HIM IN DA ASS,,,
Hardline

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: December 16, 2012, 06:59:56 PM »

IRA said " You said the kid said the horse was bleeding !  The kid is. Bobby. Yes. I thank the lord every day for the great life he gave me. Im the luckiest guy in the world !! Thanks for careing. "

Dumb as a box of rocks... screwy

Sookie

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: December 16, 2012, 07:04:35 PM »

Ira has alot of info, considering he only visits the barn 3 times a year, no?
Hardline

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: December 16, 2012, 07:10:12 PM »

For Sure? dunno
Hardline

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2012, 07:12:27 PM »

This is the only thing all crooked horseman can say when they are nearly in the pinch and confronted... dunno dunno dunno dunno dunno dunno dunno dunno dunno dunno dunno dunno dunno dunno dunno dunno dunno dunno
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 07:54:41 PM by Hardline » Report to moderator   Logged
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: December 17, 2012, 02:11:00 AM »

Raymond Burt left a little white package for you in the usual place. bowing

Carvallo was betting against his own horses at Running Aces and you defended him. sneaky

For someone who acts so high and mighty I wouldn't take any of your circle of friends to church with you next Sunday.

The roof might collapse on your head! doh
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: December 17, 2012, 02:50:11 AM »

Smolin--Curtin--Barnard--Sutton--Allums Jr-- and several others are being watched closely....  By people that the Balmoral clan has no control over.....Bad news for them folks is soon to follow Bomb Stay clear -- guilty by association is a ***!

Spells trouble for me. I have been fingered by Detective Woodall as Pat Curtin. Uh oh.

Signed,
(Possibly) Pat Curtin
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: December 17, 2012, 02:51:11 AM »

ITS A SHAME A 19 YEAR OLD DIED,,,YES,,,BUTT SWOOEY WOOD BE ALL OVER THIS IF A DRIVUR/TRANER OR ANY OF THERE

FAMILY DIED,,, JUST LIKE HE ATTACS PEEPOLE WEN THERE HORSE DIES,,,I FEEL NUTHIN FOR THIS IDIOT  head shake ,,,

THAT COULD JUST BE KARMA BITEING HIM IN DA ASS,,,

You are the bottom of the barrel. rat

If one of their relatives had died I wouldn't question their feelings.

A horse died that they had in their barn for 4 weeks.
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: December 17, 2012, 02:54:13 AM »

Ira has alot of info, considering he only visits the barn 3 times a year, no?

He also has an necropsy that comes back in a week with toxicology results, WOW!

Even Micheal Jackson's family had to wait 5 weeks for the toxicology report.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: