Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 22, 2014, 04:39:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Driver Interviews That "Revolutionized" Harness Racing! Round "Duh" Friday...  (Read 997 times)
knowitall

Ignore
« on: December 10, 2012, 02:13:11 AM »

I can't wait for round 2 of the GREATEST BRAIN THRUST the IHHA has ever had in it's history!  Ira you should be ashamed of your tenure.

Ira fought tooth and nail, with Dan P. and Bruce K. helping him, to get the horsemen better backstretch working and living conditions.

Ira was the point man for horsemen for years. But Ira never came up with the idea to interview drivers live after a bad drive. Why?

Because Ira is not an IDIOT! I have said a thousands times Ira and I parted ways on our opinions of Illinois racing since *** started driving.

But even Ira will admit that the chances of Jeremy getting an HONEST answer out of Todd Warren after a bad drive is slim and NONE!

So why waste your time? Why advertise these interviews as MUST SEE and fall flat on your face in front of the entire harness world?

You know why this was doomed from the start?

Because the only guy who went into this endever with HONEST intentions was Jeremy. And he was taken advantage of.

So in the interest of fairness to Jeremy, let's submit a new list of questions for Jeremy to ask this week:

1.)Ask Procopi why he was the only one in the winners circle with Seekman's horse Friday and is he taking care of any others? dunno

2.)Ask Dramonas (BlackCat Racing) if he plans to take any other win photos with horses he is not listed on but raced against? doh

3.)Ask Pat Curtin if he is still training the Munoz, Morales...etc horses that he used to be listed as trainer on? What no more entries? trophy

4.)Ask Mike MiCallef why he isn't at Pompano and why his udrs is horrible in Illinois unlike it was in Michigan and Pompano? nyah

5.)Ask Rucker how many positives has he had in his career and has Brooke had that baby yet? dunno

6.)Ask Albert Scholz what's in his back pocket and if he has seen Darcy around? sneaky

7.)Ask Bret Wilfong which horses he is swimming at Clegg's place and which ones we can expect an improvement from? thumbs up

8.)Ask Duncan Price why him and John aren't listed anymore and should I look for Fatland to get me that Christmas Win at  dollar dollar?   

And everybody remember this and never forget when dealing with a horse Todd Warren is involved with:

If you didn't go to the wedding, Don't Go To The Funeral! bowing  Your voucher will thank you. beer
Report to moderator   Logged
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 02:36:14 AM »

I forgot some:

1.)Ask Rod Allums Jr. why he had a neck brace on in the winners circle?

2.)Ask Langley if he knows where Jim Wondergem went too?

3.)Ask Debra Messing if she has ever actually touched a horse before and has she seen any leprechauns with Amish beards lately?

4.)Ask McCaffery who Jim Blade is?

5.)Ask Widger if he has any other friends from Ohio that I can invest my life savings with? Ledford is in too. head shake doh

6.)Ask Todd Dolbee if he still has the $10K he stole from my friends when he sold their horse and took off to Vegas with the money?

7.)Ask Smolin why didn't he get to drive St Elmo's Hero after he made the horse famous by winning all those races in a row?
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 07:38:48 AM »

i chose holding all the cards... and i beat him didnt i? ... id rather stay undefeated on elmo then be the 1 who got him beat!!!! so you can throw the question about myself and elmo out... find a new 1!! ... did i lie underoath? WRONG why dont you ask your IRB what i LIED about during an investigation....Huh  maybe to cover their own ass from a lawsuit? which is still in the making!!!!! you think i wanted to come off $2500 of my HARD EARNED LEGIT money.. not handed to me from the state like yourself... or "drivers" since you think im in your so called "oo syndicate" ... ive already explained to the racing board i dont FIX or CHEAT in races and willing to take the lie detector test anytime anyplace !!! but hey its almost 7am i have work to do in the barn!!!

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 09:45:54 AM »

I applaud Mr. Smolin for answering the post and hope he really does get up and work with the horses . I'm told many Illinois drivers sleep in and just drive five nights a week .
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 11:19:11 AM »

I think Bobby is an up front guy but sometimes gets too emotional on his posts.

Why even give bobble cane  geezer  the satisfaction of responding to his methadone induced posts?

I suppose that I do agree with Bobble Cane every so often & was critical of Bobby's drive on St Elmo Hero during his winning streak.
Just because a guy gave a dopy drive does not make him a cheater...Probably felt the pressure & did not want to be repsonsible for horses first loss.

Especially in gambling & horse racing, you got to let that sh** pass & can't dwell on the same thing over & over.
Even the best drivers give bad drives..as well as jockeys..Thats why it is called gambling...

& I would just say to give the driver interviews a chance......I mean what the f*** were you expecting?
Ever heard a coach  (something you claim to know about) give anything other then coach speak during those side line interviews.
Ever heard a trainer say anything other then,,," Horse has been training great, & we expect him to run a great race"
Ever heard a winning driver say anything other then, " trainer had him really fit tonight, has done a great job with this horse"

I am not sure what you were expecting to come out of this maiden voyage...Look at the Espn first month footage & look at in now....Give the kid sometime to make some relationships & build up some trust & maybe we will start getting some actual information.

Jus chill Dude-- You are going to have a stroke if you don't take it ez
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 02:27:29 PM »

i chose holding all the cards... and i beat him didnt i? ... id rather stay undefeated on elmo then be the 1 who got him beat!!!! so you can throw the question about myself and elmo out... find a new 1!! ... did i lie underoath? WRONG why dont you ask your IRB what i LIED about during an investigation....Huh  maybe to cover their own ass from a lawsuit? which is still in the making!!!!! you think i wanted to come off $2500 of my HARD EARNED LEGIT money.. not handed to me from the state like yourself... or "drivers" since you think im in your so called "oo syndicate" ... ive already explained to the racing board i dont FIX or CHEAT in races and willing to take the lie detector test anytime anyplace !!! but hey its almost 7am i have work to do in the barn!!!

How come the program forgot to list your choices? screwy

Your body was in the bike behind HoldingAllTheCards but your heart was behind Elmo. poor baby

Your Fine and Suspension report said You Lied Under Oath! doh

Do you expect me to believe O.J. Simpson too? screwy
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 02:49:38 PM »

FREE OJ flag flag
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2012, 12:37:41 AM »

FREE OJ flag flag

JD, seriously, what happend last Friday? dunno

Why was Widger the only driver willing to talk to you? dunno

And where was the pre-race interviews that was suppose to help the public in their handicapping? dunno
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 01:19:38 AM by jdizigg » Report to moderator   Logged
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2012, 12:40:38 AM »

JD

The quote box in the above reply was an accident. Didn't realize I hit Lavern's quote.

No hidden meaning.
jdizigg

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2012, 12:48:02 AM »

And where was the pre-race interviews that was suppose to help the public in their handicapping? dunno

The prerace was done as dave MC right after the 1st race.  We will post the videos next week so you can view them Swoo.... The racing was pretty clean swoo.  The thing we wanted to cover but messed up the timing was Smolins break on JV's Bad Boy.  If you were watching the horse ran into the infield and didnt look good on the track.  He was breaking behind the gate but Bobby has been driving real well lately especially at maywood.  That horse had a good run.   Youve already said what you thought about so why not just reserve judgement for a few weeks?  I can post some ones from a few weeks ago where we got 7 in a night and they went pretty well.  One thing you can count on me swoo is I KNOW HARNESSRACING and what happens on the track.....What if you reserved judgement and then came to the conclusion maybe guys were hesitant to not give an honest effort?
jdizigg

« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2012, 12:53:06 AM »

The prerace was done as the intro to tell people what we were going to be doing Swoo right after the first race.
jdizigg

« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2012, 01:00:44 AM »

As for the prerace if you like playing the p4.  Or if theres a carryover in the p5 I will try and key on these races for the gamblers.  Hopefully can give some insight on maybe he the horse has been racing and what they think of there chances....Maybe even see if we can find out if they might try and go for the lead...  Again the harness part comes easy for me.  I will help you out as much as possible....I like the guarenteed bets and i think thats where the money is to be made.
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2012, 01:12:35 AM »

As for the prerace if you like playing the p4.  Or if theres a carryover in the p5 I will try and key on these races for the gamblers.  Hopefully can give some insight on maybe he the horse has been racing and what they think of there chances....Maybe even see if we can find out if they might try and go for the lead...  Again the harness part comes easy for me.  I will help you out as much as possible.

Wh-o-o-o-o-o-a-a-a-a Nelly!  You edited my post? thumbs down bang head

You put your answer inside my box as if I answered my own questions? bang head bang head

So what's stopping you from altering anybody's post and making it seem like they typed the words you typed? bang head sneaky

If this is happened before than I missed it. I've seen posts removed but not altered and then left to stand. head shake
jdizigg

« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2012, 01:15:12 AM »

Wh-o-o-o-o-o-a-a-a-a Nelly!  You edited my post? thumbs down bang head

You put your answer inside my box as if I answered my own questions? bang head bang head

So what's stopping you from altering anybody's post and making it seem like they typed the words you typed? bang head sneaky

If this is happened before than I missed it. I've seen posts removed but not altered and then left to stand. head shake

It was an accident, i thought i hit "quote".  But it was modify...Sorry can you fix it back?  I dont know exactly what you had.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2012, 01:20:45 AM by jdizigg » Report to moderator   Logged
jdizigg

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2012, 01:17:10 AM »

Wh-o-o-o-o-o-a-a-a-a Nelly!  You edited my post? thumbs down bang head

I meant to "quote" you but hit modify....If i modified somebody's message it will tell you and what time as well...
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2012, 04:31:45 PM »

I thought Dade Hall had a huge figure in the 12th last Friday but I knew his only shot was if he were to leave out strong.
Marcus didn't attempt to leave and the 4 was the only leaver. I would have liked to hear the reasoning why Marcus didn't give his horse any chance to win.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: