Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 22, 2014, 05:20:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Quarantine information thread  (Read 22481 times)
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2012, 05:54:56 PM »

That is true.  I have naively thought that's what the ITHA would do to earn the 2% they skim from the purse account.

The ITHA is going to do what its more influential members want it to do.
Report to moderator   Logged

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2012, 06:01:07 PM »

Just a note, there's an IRB meeting scheduled for Dec. 18, and one the agenda items is approval of racing officials for Hawthorne in 2013. I don't know what all officials those are, but you might be able to "testify and/or provide written materials" regarding them if you get on the docket. Deadline is tomorrow.

http://www2.illinois.gov/irb/Documents/Agendas/December2012Agenda.pdf

Fast n Firm

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2012, 07:28:05 PM »

Equiforce, please don't let this stop you.  You have been the eyes and ears for people.  Don't get caught up into the nonsense back and forth banter with Terry.  To reply to him just ends up in a he-said....she said.  Totally off SUBJECT.  Actually a tactic that he uses often, especially when Hawthorne is involved.  Not really sure what JRStarks motives are to end your other thread.  very interesting..... 
Now, we have a new Quarantine Information Thread. What Quarantine?  Horses shipping in, running, moving around the back-side, being claimed....QUARANTINE really? 
So please Equiforce, don't waste your time with Terry.  You have no reason to explain yourself to someone that is not experiencing personally.
Please keep this thread going with your first-hand information on this.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2012, 07:49:38 PM »

I'm all for anyone posting actual facts. They're quite welcome at any time as far as I am concerned.

Opinions, slams of other people, misinformation, stuff that conflicts with other sources, etc. ... that stuff is likely to be questioned no matter what the subject or source, and not just by me.

jimk

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2012, 08:18:30 PM »

Equiforce, go back and look at John Frank's 1437 posts and you will see that what you had to say was much much worse and definately warrented a little public verbal discipline. Not
Equiforce

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2012, 08:58:57 PM »

JimK, or what about Cory's post last page...

SOMEONE AT MIDWEST THOROUGHBREDS TOLD HIM THAT THEIR PONY DIED FROM COMPLICATIONS OF RESPIRATORY INFECTION.....at the clinic....what clinic would that be...Kendall road, the closest...because he didn't die there....and who was it that told him this very important information....and Terry's response...Cory, thank you for the information...that's it, subject closed.  Had that been any one of us....we would have been interrogated....
Again...what a joke....

Oh, and I have nothing against Cory...I know who he is, but don't know him...just seems strange.
Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2012, 09:08:27 PM »

Equiforce,

Keep up the fight.
Cant understand for the life of me how someone that isnt even on the grounds can continue to argue with you about whats going on there on a daily basis.
Hope your barn and all others pull thru this mess.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2012, 09:10:18 PM »

SOMEONE AT MIDWEST THOROUGHBREDS TOLD HIM THAT THEIR PONY DIED FROM COMPLICATIONS OF RESPIRATORY INFECTION.....at the clinic....what clinic would that be...Kendall road, the closest...because he didn't die there....and who was it that told him this very important information....and Terry's response...Cory, thank you for the information...that's it, subject closed.  Had that been any one of us....we would have been interrogated....
Again...what a joke....

Oh, and I have nothing against Cory...I know who he is, but don't know him...just seems strange.

It was what it was, something someone told him. No doubt about that. He made no further comment about it or what it all meant, blamed no one for anything regarding it, and it contradicted no known fact or claim of others. Really nothing much else to say about it.

If you want to question or dispute the information, or if you have any actual knowledge that would contradict it, you go right ahead. Nothing stopping you.  

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2012, 09:11:50 PM »

Cant understand for the life of me how someone that isnt even on the grounds can continue to argue with you about whats going on there on a daily basis.

Some of it doesn't agree with the accounts of others also "on the grounds", or even contradicts itself. Simple as that.

Equiforce

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2012, 09:12:05 PM »

Ty Lusty.
I'm actually just going to start posting on Dales Stable FB page.  Whenever I get confirmed info.  
I'm not always right, but I'm trying my best to be accurate and keep people informed.  Without the daily attacks.....
Equiforce

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2012, 09:14:08 PM »

Nope, won't give you the satisfaction. 

It was a rumor being started...period.

No facts
No who told him
Not which clinic

Was simply a rumor.  Smiley.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2012, 09:16:57 PM »

Nope, won't give you the satisfaction. 

It was a rumor being started...period.

No facts
No who told him
Not which clinic

Was simply a rumor.  Smiley.

You're quite welcome to believe whatever you want to believe.

Equiforce

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2012, 09:19:41 PM »

I know. 
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2012, 09:23:14 PM »

Twice that on you.

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2012, 10:44:34 PM »

Did any of you call Kendal clinic and ask where the pony horse died?

Well some one has been misinformed cause the pony horse did not die at the clinic it did die at Hawthorne.

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
sporthorse

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2012, 11:02:26 PM »

Again...what a joke....

Its not strange its Terry... Roll Eyes

He can tie you to the stake and interrogate you as if your word is simply not good enough for this forum. Forget the FACT you are there he is NOT and you have a vested interest in the ongoing situation with this virus. That still gives your word not one ounce of integrity....its sickening actually.

Then he attacks my every post as if I was never up there and have nothing better to do than sit on a computer and make this crap up! Excuse me while I laugh at this ! I basically said the same thing as Cory. I spoke to a vet and he said this...I spoke to a trainer and he said this...I was up there and was not happy with what I saw...and the only difference that I can see between Corys postings and ours is that it was elusive and was not objective to the way the virus is being dealt with. He asked SEVERAL times for the differences in protocol between the other tracks that have dealt with this and Hawthorne. I gave him those too and he still wants to act as if it is all a big lie. Personally I dont care if he believes what I post or not. I have NO reason to lie. My ONLY concern in any of this is the safety and welfare of the horses. And when I saw that this virus was spreading I posted how I felt about it and my personal experiences. It is what it is.....
sporthorse

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2012, 11:08:25 PM »

Did any of you call Kendal clinic and ask where the pony horse died?

Well some one has been misinformed cause the pony horse did not die at the clinic it did die at Hawthorne.

Gee Fuzz does that mean according to Terry that Cory joins the ranks with the rest of us liars? Grin
APCD Dan

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2012, 11:16:43 PM »

Janine, you can shut this thread down too.   I have seen this movie before.  Just a bunch of people yelling about something they can do nothing about and Terry having fun with them.
Cory Patton

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2012, 11:50:09 PM »

After further inquiry I was informed that the pony was at the Kendall road clinic when it died.  I was also asked not to name the person who told me so they could avoid the drama involved with this forum.   I try to be factual when posting any information I receive to avoid starting rumors and name calling.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2012, 11:52:31 PM »

Gee Fuzz does that mean according to Terry that Cory joins the ranks with the rest of us liars? Grin

It would depend on whether or not there's any validity to fuzzy's claim, writing to us from California. I didn't see any proof that her claim was true one way or the other. He said, she said.

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2012, 11:53:52 PM »

Yep that's the term I've seen that poster uses so he needs to quit posting rumors and W A S H women gossip!

My concern is for all horses no matter where they are just had to find out for my self!

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2012, 12:01:55 AM »

After further inquiry I was informed that the pony was at the Kendall road clinic when it died.  I was also asked not to name the person who told me so they could avoid the drama involved with this forum.   I try to be factual when posting any information I receive to avoid starting rumors and name calling.

So according to Cory's source clinic, and according to fuzzy's source track.

Well, considering the past performances for accuracy and reliability of both posters here on the forum, with fuzzy being a well-proved "zero" or maybe even something in the negative realm, with Cory higher by default no matter what except that he also has a good track record established in this thread, and add that to the fact that Cory is there at the track while fuzzy isn't, for now I'd have to give more weight to Cory's source's version. But you never do actually know what's true around a racetrack.

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2012, 12:06:29 AM »

Janine, you can shut this thread down too.   I have seen this movie before.  Just a bunch of people yelling about something they can do nothing about and Terry having fun with them.

Well, no, it's not fun. These are meaningful rumors and accusations being bandied about in these threads.

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2012, 12:08:56 AM »

It would depend on whether or not there's any validity to fuzzy's claim, writing to us from California. I didn't see any proof that her claim was true one way or the other. He said, she said.

Once again u are reach !
U r full of prunes ! That is a California term for being full of da chits.
I thought u were eeggnoring me cause I got no upcee bringing.

Marcus Hersh

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2012, 04:20:51 AM »

Thanks for the info Cory.

This was reported in the long story in DRF about HAW EHV-1 in late November. I specifically asked Dr. Seabaugh about the dead-pony narrative that many had been referencing. He refuted it with the pneumonia diagnosis. Doubters will believe what they want to believe, but this EHV-1 "origin story" was punctured quite some time ago.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: