Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 17, 2014, 06:45:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will TVG hire as their next female TV Host?  (Read 5064 times)
journalstuff

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2012, 12:13:48 AM »

How about getting the other Christina?

Christina Bossinakis from Gulfstream. She wouldn't be a bad replacement reporting from the paddock at Hollywood Park and Del Mar. Skip Monmouth and head to CA wouldn't be a bad idea.
Report to moderator   Logged
mottoman

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2012, 07:37:54 AM »

I just tune in for the races I could care less who they get!
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2012, 08:31:45 AM »

I think the "job" should be givened to Honnie "Boo" Boo or the blond gurl from the Ommish show what had her "tooth's" tookened out!
TheRedMile

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2012, 08:57:15 AM »

i think suzy favor hamilton would be a good choice and comes reasonably priced
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2012, 09:03:29 AM »

I just tune in for the races I could care less who they get!

Not only do I agree with you, most horseplayers feel the same way.
I just want to see the races, I do not need the on air "personalities".
Whats worse is showing 6-8 minutes of post parade and warm ups for Los Al. while 2 other tracks are running a race....then they show either a tape delay or just a stretch call. When NYRA has no live racing, they show 4 or so tracks, without an on air "personality" thats all I need. I cant stand the goofing around by many of those TVG on air personalities.
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2012, 09:54:15 AM »

Whats worse is showing 6-8 minutes of post parade and warm ups for Los Al. while 2 other tracks are running a race....then they show either a tape delay or just a stretch call. When NYRA has no live racing, they show 4 or so tracks, without an on air "personality" thats all I need. I cant stand the goofing around by many of those TVG on air personalities.

I tend to agree Exactor...I am not tuning in for Vaudeville & Shrupstik.....want information etc.

There is a divide between management that people want PERSONALITIES when all we really want are HOSTS..

AT the end of the night sure, Mike Joyce is fine, but only after daily consumption of liquor & drugs beer
Louie Weedelbaum

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2012, 10:01:01 AM »

Michelle Yu is joining Jon White as the Paddock Host at Santa Anita this winter:

http://www.bloodhorse.com/horse-racing/articles/75133/yu-white-to-host-santa-anita-simulcast-show

What a disaster Yu is.  She was the absolute worst at TVG, got hired because her father was on the board then he couldn't save her job when her dumb mouth got her in trouble.  Talks about everything except racing, twitter, who's hot, singing....basically a female Gino Buccolo.

I've only ever heard White on the Steve Byk show and all he seems to do there is talk about scores HE'S made, not much about racing but maybe he's different on the SA show.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 10:04:06 AM by Louie Weedelbaum » Report to moderator   Logged
Louie Weedelbaum

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2012, 10:01:47 AM »

i think suzy favor hamilton would be a good choice and comes reasonably priced

$600 an hour from what I read.
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2012, 10:06:49 AM »

I tend to agree Exactor...I am not tuning in for Vaudeville & Shrupstik.....want information etc.

There is a divide between management that people want PERSONALITIES when all we really want are HOSTS..

AT the end of the night sure, Mike Joyce is fine, but only after daily consumption of liquor & drugs beer
PL: What I have never understood is that TVG or many racetracks are more concerned with nickle and dime bettors opinions than the people who bet the real money. They should do surveys based upon the opinion of someone who goes to a Track with a minimum of $500. Or ask the top 50 TVG customers what THEY want....I guarantee you that its not these knuckleheads joking around all day/night. And as far as having hot women as hosts, I am there to gamble, after I bet, I will turn attention to women...
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2012, 10:19:04 AM »

What a disaster Yu is.  She was the absolute worst at TVG, got hired because her father was on the board then he couldn't save her job when her dumb mouth got her in trouble.  Talks about everything except racing, twitter, who's hot, singing....basically a female Gino Buccolo.

I've only ever heard White on the Steve Byk show and all he seems to do there is talk about scores HE'S made, not much about racing but maybe he's different on the SA show.
LW: She was a disaster...and arrogant on top of that.
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2012, 11:05:24 AM »

PL: What I have never understood is that TVG or many racetracks are more concerned with nickle and dime bettors opinions than the people who bet the real money. They should do surveys based upon the opinion of someone who goes to a Track with a minimum of $500. Or ask the top 50 TVG customers what THEY want....I guarantee you that its not these knuckleheads joking around all day/night. And as far as having hot women as hosts, I am there to gamble, after I bet, I will turn attention to women...

HOW ABOUT THAT LATE DAILY DOUBLE TRAIN WRECK OF S SHOW THEY DID  (OR ARE DOING)  thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
hopefully they cancelled that POC show.....Talk about painful....

That is exactly catering to the $2.00 bettors...nothing wrong with trying to educate new blood & bring em to the track
but to throw that disaster is not the way (in my humble opinion)

Just thinking of that show makes me want to heave
Louie Weedelbaum

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2012, 11:10:14 AM »

LW: She was a disaster...and arrogant on top of that.

Extremely arrogant.  Constantly telling the viewers how she got e-mails from men watching the show who were dying to date her.  Plus she said it up front that she DETESTED harness racing.
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2012, 11:14:05 AM »

True Louis, but at least she was honest..

Thought she was pretty hot myself.....but def on the arrogant side
Louie Weedelbaum

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: December 21, 2012, 11:24:15 AM »

True Louis, but at least she was honest..

Thought she was pretty hot myself.....but def on the arrogant side

I saw her up close at Monmouth on eyear in the paddock....not hot.
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: December 21, 2012, 11:26:09 AM »

Thank you, e-man!!  God bless you.

WHAT IS WITH THE PROLIFERATION OF ALL THESE ABSURD THREADS ABOUT TV?

journalstuff

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: December 21, 2012, 11:53:56 AM »

Michelle was Saying negative comments about females being jockeys as they shouldn't be according to her (wonder how she feels now about that comment now that rosie napravnik is one of the best riders in the nation) and saying something bad about Myung Kwon Cho the trainer too.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: