Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 05:40:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wake up call for TVG  (Read 732 times)
Trainer Rusty

Ignore
« on: December 10, 2012, 04:49:42 PM »

Chris Blacker  leaving TVG lends some insight to the male dominated clown circus over there.  Everyone does have a mute button until the race goes off but we still compare as horse racing fans.

TVG has better graphics compared to TVG.  Everything else is in HRTV's favor.

Has anyone ever seen TVG play clips from "courtesy HRTV" and it is the worst feed of all time.  TVG has been taking those clips from their computer feed and saying it's HRTV's television feed.  Todd Schmuck then makes comments about the feed as if that was really HRTV's pictures.  People have told me they were looking into possible suits against TVG and Schrupp over this.  This may have made up Mrs. Blackers decision.

The order of talent clean up at TVG should be in this order:

Todd Schmuck:  A** licker yet possible legal expenses covering his miscues might mean gig is up.

Matt Carothers:  Another old stale talent that maybe picks one winner a week.  If he's so great he'll make it as a pro.  Don't think he's a pro.

Simon Bray: At one time may have been good yet he fell victim to the Schrupp web of  foolery.  This may be his downfall for future hore racing endeavors.
Report to moderator   Logged
Trainer Rusty

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 04:52:25 PM »

I can't forget about Paul LoDuca.  He emboddies cheating with rumored steroid use to hit pay day in MLB, then buys horses and can't pay for them and is sued for millions.  That's a great example over there at TVG. 

Trainer Rusty

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 04:54:35 PM »

Betfair probably doesn't care about talent as long as they don't ask for raises and suckers keep playing those pick four tickets.  They just bought TVG for exchange wagering.  Then really get those mute buttons ready if we have to hear Todd Schmuck talk about exchange wagering like he's a seasoned Brit.

brivolta

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 04:58:44 PM »

Rusty, you're sending me mixed signals here. Do you like TVG, or not?
Trainer Rusty

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 05:02:21 PM »

I just don't like those four.  I still like the night guys even though it was much better with Gary Siebel.

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 05:31:13 PM »

I just don't like those four.  I still like the night guys even though it was much better with Gary Siebel.

Was his roots in harness racing ?
Where did he go?

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
journalstuff

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 06:03:28 PM »

Rich perloff the only professional on TVG
vegas jay

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 09:08:57 PM »

Christina Olivares is leaving TVG for HRTV. She was raised on the race track, the daughter of retired veteran jockey Frank Olivares.

But what, exactly, are the prior horse racing credentials for the two kids on TVG, Gino Buccola and Caleb Keller?
Louie Weedelbaum

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 10:49:29 PM »

Gino Buccolo is the biggest clown of them all.  If you don't like him you're a hater.  Message to Gino, some people actually want to talk horse racing not Hollywood gossip, MTV vaudville, or reality TV.
Secretariat

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012, 11:44:20 PM »

i enjoy TVG
i enjoy HRTV

some parts i like about each, and some i like a bit less.
i think the talents they have on tvg are extremely humrous, and make the saturday afternoons go by with a pleasantness.

some of the talents are a bit odd, the door there revolves with ease,
la ducca is a passing fad, as was the line backer a few years back.
i didn't care for christina, i thought her voice was not right for a tv broadcast.
gino is a kid, and they aref illing air time with a low priced kid. he is eager - what else could you want in an employee, he shows up each day full of spirit, an anamoly amongst those under 30 in the workplace oday.

i think that first call on the weekend mornings with aaron and zoe is funny as well. on christmas eve, i think it was, they were both a bit drunk , and were hilarious, they are on hrtv.

everyone has an opnion with regard to what they find appealing in a tv host.

Certified Derbytologist
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: