Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 20, 2014, 05:12:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is BTW's "ThePaceMaker" The Same As The Dope Smokin One At ****?  (Read 523 times)
knowitall

Ignore
« on: December 10, 2012, 02:39:42 AM »

Ok Pace Maker fess up.

Are you the same person using The Pace Maker screen name at P**P?

That person admitted to having an oz. of weed and something called a Volcano Vaporizer valued at $600 stolen from him.

If true this means when I called you a CRACKHEAD, I was 100% RIGHT! laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Of course your posts gave you away but now you admit to using drugs. doh

I am being attacked in every thread by drug addicts with no morals or self control. screwy

And you clowns blame me for the demise of Illinois harness racing. laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy 
Report to moderator   Logged

"Recapture" The Reynolds Legacy
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 03:37:30 AM »

ThePaceMaker challenged my integrity for coaching baseball and defended Pat Curtin smoking pot. sneaky

Wanted to know what was wrong with me gambling on horses and being around kids?

Can you believe my integrity was challenged by a low life drug addicted CRACKHEAD? screwy bang head

Sounds to me like we now know the identity of screen name The Pace Maker. sneaky

He is none other than the woman beating pot smoking Pat Curtin. nyah

When I replied to his convoluted drug induced logic I had no idea how right I was. doh

Anybody who spends $600 on a Volcano Vaporizer to get high, enjoys getting high and gets high often. sneaky rat

Therefore calling this scum a CRACKHEAD in reference to his posts was identifying him more than I imagine.

Anything this CRACKHEAD posts from now on has to be ignored or risk being included in his inner circle.

So Pat, did you hit the Volcano Vaporizer last year before you went to Indiana and had your piss test? laughing guy laughing guy

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2012, 04:02:18 AM »

Quit blowing so much smoke up your own azz!
You are the one who openly admits his children were premature which is a known fact children born to krack heads are born premature.
U openly admit u lost a quarter mil,
This too is a symptom of a addicted gambler.
Your conspiracy theories that u are obsessed that every one is a cheater ,gasser ,race fixer again are symptoms of being paranoid are again symptoms of a drug addicted.
So why do you continue to gamble on a product you feel is so flawed?
You ate addicted to gambling ,you are a fake a phoney and of low moral charecter who most problaly receives government subsidies to gamble u pretty much admitted u have not earned a dollar for a good days work witch would make you a bum.
Impossible to coach little league and be a cripple so you are faken something which makes you no better than all your theories.

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2012, 04:33:58 AM »

You are the one who openly admits his children were premature which is a known fact children born to krack heads are born premature.
Your conspiracy theories that u are obsessed that every one is a cheater ,gasser ,race fixer again are symptoms of being paranoid are again symptoms of a drug addicted.
You ate addicted to gambling ,you are a fake a phoney and of low moral charecter who most problaly receives government subsidies to gamble u pretty much admitted u have not earned a dollar for a good days work witch would make you a bum.
Impossible to coach little league and be a cripple so you are faken something which makes you no better than all your theories.

Who are you to judge someone's morality on this forum?

Take a hike fool.
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2012, 05:14:52 AM »

You're right. I'm pat Curtin. Good detective work. If I've posted at the same time "I" was driving on the track then it can be easily explained as I often post from the phone in my pocket during a race.

Re: integrity- I'm sure you're a perfectly honest guy. clearly you missed the point. What I'm saying is, how does Curtin (I mean me) smoking a joint after work impact his job? Probably the same way you betting horses in free time effects how you do your job coaching kids- IT DOESN'T! NOT WHATSOEVER! YOU are the one who feels someone having a harmless vice should prevent them from doing their job or in your case hobby. I don't think you should be allowed to have a dbl standard so you should be banned just as much as Curtin should if not more so!

Re: volcano, has nothing to do w/ piss test, just turns weed into a vapor instead of smoke, healthier. Bought it bc $ is plentiful n comes easily. Would actually recommend to any "consumers" to spend extra 250$ n get the digital one. In terms of efficiency probably not huge difference but the digital just looks so much cooler. Plus it's faster.
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2012, 06:23:36 AM »

not to be mean but pat couldnt spell as well as "thepacemaker" or even know where to find the spell check... ask pat himself he would agree !

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2012, 07:08:02 AM »

not to be mean but pat couldnt spell as well as "thepacemaker" or even know where to find the spell check... ask pat himself he would agree !
Then pat is my kind of guy thumbs up

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2012, 01:00:52 PM »

Pat nor Tim are ever sober enough to spell as well as Pace Maker. doh

But I don't let that stop me from getting under his drug addicted skin. nyah

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2012, 01:12:02 PM »

You're right. I'm pat Curtin. Good detective work. If I've posted at the same time "I" was driving on the track then it can be easily explained as I often post from the phone in my pocket during a race.

Re: integrity- I'm sure you're a perfectly honest guy. clearly you missed the point. What I'm saying is, how does Curtin (I mean me) smoking a joint after work impact his job? Probably the same way you betting horses in free time effects how you do your job coaching kids- IT DOESN'T! NOT WHATSOEVER! YOU are the one who feels someone having a harmless vice should prevent them from doing their job or in your case hobby. I don't think you should be allowed to have a dbl standard so you should be banned just as much as Curtin should if not more so!

Re: volcano, has nothing to do w/ piss test, just turns weed into a vapor instead of smoke, healthier. Bought it bc $ is plentiful n comes easily. Would actually recommend to any "consumers" to spend extra 250$ n get the digital one. In terms of efficiency probably not huge difference but the digital just looks so much cooler. Plus it's faster.

So I was right! trophy

You are a CRACKHEADED Slacker with nothing better to do than smoke dope and play cards. bowing

So everybody reading your posts are suppose to believe that gambling on horses means you have integrity issues. screwy

But paying $600 for a piece of equipment to get you a "Healthier High" means you are high class educated CRACKHEAD. laughing guy laughing guy

You gamble and smoke dope...a defense attorney would have a field day with you under cross examination. screwy rat

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2012, 01:22:01 PM »

Fuzzy, you are looking like a CRACKHEAD again! screwy

How much money have you spent on horses over all of your years owning them? dunno

I paid tens of thousands of dollars chasing stake races I never made money in. All on the advice of my trainers. doh

It ended up to just under $30k per year in business. WOW! That's an addicted horse owner with an integrity issue. screwy

Pick your friends wisely. bowing

And if you did, then I was right about you too. Another brain damaged CRACKHEAD with a computer. screwy

ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2012, 05:17:37 PM »

So I was right! trophy

You are a CRACKHEADED Slacker with nothing better to do than smoke dope and play cards. bowing

So everybody reading your posts are suppose to believe that gambling on horses means you have integrity issues. screwy

But paying $600 for a piece of equipment to get you a "Healthier High" means you are high class educated CRACKHEAD. laughing guy laughing guy

You gamble and smoke dope...a defense attorney would have a field day with you under cross examination. screwy rat

You're not getting under my skin.. I love my life. I have "nothing better to do than play cards" bc it's an easy way to make a lot of $ if you're gifted at it. You might as well make fun of Ron Jeremy because "he has nothing better to do" than bang women and get paid for it. I smoke weed because I like it, harmless drug, doesnt screw with your cognitive ability, makes folding hands all day less painful (online used to play 700 hand an hour vs 25 now) If I had a choice between hanging around kids for free or making an incredible amount of $ for someone my age I would def choose my life every single time. Just curious, what level of baseball did you reach as a player? If not high level NCAA ball or minor leagues what do you really know about the game? And how can you demonstrate proper technique for fielding ground balls or hitting to opposite field when you can't walk? Dude I love gambling all day n getting stoned. I couldn't imagine a less stressful, easy going, comfortable and fruitful existence than I currently lead. You making fun of me is fine. You have green light to "make fun" of my life all you want. IMO I'm living the dream.
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2012, 05:18:01 PM »

Signed,
Pat Curtin
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2012, 05:20:02 PM »

Explain to me how smoking pot = being a crackhead

I am pretty sure states have legalized weed usage & more are certain to over the next 10 years.

Dont think you will be seeing crack legalized.....

I smoke pot myself & the furthest thing from a crackhead.

My hope is to meet up with Pacemaker before a trip to waukegan OTb for a spin around the vaporizer.......
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2012, 05:29:40 PM »

You're not getting under my skin.. I love my life. I have "nothing better to do than play cards" bc it's an easy way to make a lot of $ if you're gifted at it. You might as well make fun of Ron Jeremy because "he has nothing better to do" than bang women and get paid for it. I smoke weed because I like it, harmless drug, doesnt screw with your cognitive ability, makes folding hands all day less painful (online used to play 700 hand an hour vs 25 now) If I had a choice between hanging around kids for free or making an incredible amount of $ for someone my age I would def choose my life every single time. Just curious, what level of baseball did you reach as a player? If not high level NCAA ball or minor leagues what do you really know about the game? And how can you demonstrate proper technique for fielding ground balls or hitting to opposite field when you can't walk? Dude I love gambling all day n getting stoned. I couldn't imagine a less stressful, easy going, comfortable and fruitful existence than I currently lead. You making fun of me is fine. You have green light to "make fun" of my life all you want. IMO I'm living the dream.

There are great people that coach little league......& then the not so great people

Having coached ll baseball & jr basketball for 10 years has opened my eyes to a lot..I have seen everything.

From parents taunting my 10 year olds to coaches getting the heave ho with no shame. A total embarassment that would make Earl Weaver look tame.
Some of these coaches think they are Leo Durocher!

Coaches do give a lot of time & not always appreciated.

My hope is that Knowitall is a positive influence & not someone who takes himself too seriously.
The more I read , the more it worries me,,,as he seems to take shots at pretty much everybody with rarely a good word to see about anything or anybody.
If this is the same bravado he coaches with, he is doing a disservice to the kids. head shake

How many of these kids will make it to the majors....UMM ZERO with maybe a few making it to college ball..

PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2012, 05:30:55 PM »

SIGNED TIM CURTIN
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2012, 05:31:35 PM »

Dude by all means, u free Wednesday?
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2012, 05:36:56 PM »

Explain to me how smoking pot = being a crackhead

I am pretty sure states have legalized weed usage & more are certain to over the next 10 years.

Dont think you will be seeing crack legalized.....

I smoke pot myself & the furthest thing from a crackhead.

My hope is to meet up with Pacemaker before a trip to waukegan OTb for a spin around the vaporizer.......

Another drug addict? doh

Are you buds with Bret Miller, Chris Christoforou, or Randy Waples?

The more of you that admit your dope smoking the more I am proven to be right about the lowlifes that permeate these forums. doh

ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2012, 05:39:12 PM »

Swoo strikes me as type of guy that.. Let me put it like this- a guys true nature comes out when you give him a little bit of power. The way Swoo is, stubborn, arrogant.. Have heard how he talks about these 8/9 y/o kids leagues like its the World Series and he's Tony Larussa. I bet it's very unpleasant
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2012, 05:40:23 PM »

Another drug addict? doh

Are you buds with Bret Miller, Chris Christoforou, or Randy Waples?

The more of you that admit your dope smoking the more I am proven to be right about the lowlifes that permeate these forums. doh

Has anyone ever disputed that these forums are prob majority degenerates (including yourself)? I always assumed that it was common knowledge
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2012, 05:41:43 PM »

It's a harness racing forum bro.. How can you think that "there may be some degens on this board is revelation?
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2012, 05:42:23 PM »

There are great people that coach little league......& then the not so great people

Having coached ll baseball & jr basketball for 10 years has opened my eyes to a lot..I have seen everything.

From parents taunting my 10 year olds to coaches getting the heave ho with no shame. A total embarassment that would make Earl Weaver look tame.
Some of these coaches think they are Leo Durocher!

Coaches do give a lot of time & not always appreciated.

My hope is that Knowitall is a positive influence & not someone who takes himself too seriously.
The more I read , the more it worries me,,,as he seems to take shots at pretty much everybody with rarely a good word to see about anything or anybody.
If this is the same bravado he coaches with, he is doing a disservice to the kids. head shake

How many of these kids will make it to the majors....UMM ZERO with maybe a few making it to college ball..

Having admitted your illegal drug use you need to stop having official contact with other people's kids through youth sports.

Did you disclose your dope smoking affection on your coach's registration form?

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2012, 05:47:02 PM »

Swoo strikes me as type of guy that.. Let me put it like this- a guys true nature comes out when you give him a little bit of power. The way Swoo is, stubborn, arrogant.. Have heard how he talks about these 8/9 y/o kids leagues like its the World Series and he's Tony Larussa. I bet it's very unpleasant

So unpleasant that my own kids have rebelled against me by studying and achieving the top spot in their graduating classes. bowing

Going on to College and staying on their respective Dean's lists!   OMG the horror. trophy

My son has just been accepted to Princeton. Guess that will teach me! doh

PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2012, 05:51:09 PM »

I am done coaching as my kids have moved on.....

My coaching record speaks for itself.....& probably partied with over 1/2 the managers in my league trophy

Not like I am blowing bong hits on the bench.....

You love to take minor things & transform them to acts of grandeur..
If I got a ticket speeding, you would probably spew that I am a mass murderer.

You are the most in need of a hit guy that I have ever seen....
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2012, 05:52:04 PM »

U know who else went to Princeton? Jose & Lyle Menendez.. Things worked out for them pretty well. But in all seriousness, congrats re: kids admission
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2012, 06:00:35 PM »

I always worry about the kids that have to be top spot in their class.

Usually have unbearable pressure from parents  (mostly who live vicariously through their own kids) as well as lack social skills & many end up spitting the bit---somewhat peaking in High School

Pretty sad Swooey, living through your kids, putting unneeded pressure on them....Hopefully they won't crack like you obviously have.

Maybe you were picked on as a kid, never played sports,never had many friends... I mean you speak about getting to the OTB by the 8th race to hang with your 80 year old friends....Nothing wrong with hanging out with the seniors  geezer geezer...

You can talk about tomorrows dinner that starts at 4pm, or which are the most absorbent undergarments laughing guy laughing guy..

Take a hit Swooey- you need it...
maybe luc can hook you up with some Pole Katz girls & get some needed kepi
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: