Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 21, 2014, 10:30:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Must Be An Equipment Malfunction, Maywood Interviews TOTAL BS!  (Read 1245 times)
knowitall

Ignore
« on: December 08, 2012, 02:50:26 AM »

I was so disappointed I couldn't get there before the 8th race but had a ballgame to attend first.

So I get there an ask my buddies to fill me in on all that I missed.

Before I go Full Metal Jacket on what a total sham this was I need some input from all the backstretch CRACKHEADS who heard the interviews.

According to what I was told I only missed Dave McCaffery BOLDLY LIE to the fans then Widger's first interview.

I saw Widger's 2nd interview where he and Warren hooked wheels with the two favorites in the 9th, ground breaking for sure!

Now is where I am open to dissent on what McCaffery said. I can't find a website with the interviews where I can hear it myself.

Per my buddies McCaffery said"The race fans are the ones who provide the handle that we exist on, we would never cheat the fans."

From this point forward I am going to assume this is what he said or close to what he said and he should RESIGN for saying it! doh screwy

How can Dave McCaffery make this claim knowing damn well all the suspensions for cheating in Illinois including SUPER NIGHT? sneaky

Dave McCaffery has officially become the WORST IHHA PRESIDENT in Illinois history for lying to the fans straight to their faces! rat

Is Dave McCaffery suffering from amnesia and forgotten the criminal history of Illinois horsemen here and at other tracks?

HEY DAVE, YOU ***! Your leading trainer at Maywood last year was suspended for BETTING AGAINST HIS OWN HORSES! 

In every other place where humans exist on earth betting against yourself is called "CHEATING THE FANS"!! bang head screwy doh

Todd Warren was given a year suspension in Michigan at the age of 24 for BETTING AGAINST HIMSELF.

Marcus Miller another IHHA Board member was suspended 7 days for stiffing PowerOfAMoment at 1/9! Wasn't that CHEATING THE FANS?

Until tonight I had no intentions of calling my reps in Springfield anymore. I told you before I coached one of their kids.

But after this  BSmeter that was served up as UNPRECEDENTED TRANSPARENCY I have to contact Quinn and my reps again. nyah

I will be sure to include how McCaffery "Revolutionized" the art of telling a LIE. bowing McCaffery even sucks at spin. doh

Where were the pre-race interviews that would help the fans handicap and give them insight into what the drivers are thinking? dunno

Bernie you said "Fans are going to be surprised". Surprised at what? Surprised that you would do what you said? screwy doh

The only "fans" surprised by tonight's interviews are the dumbasses who expected you to delivery on what you advertised! laughing guy laughing guy

NOT ME.  I hit this nail square on it's head and called this transparency  BSmeter and nothing but spin. trophy trophy

McCaffery, you FAILED horribly. You lied to the fans hoping none of them know how to check the suspension lists at the IRB and the USTA.

I knew not to get my hopes up. The character and integrity of today's horsemen is lower than whale shit. sneaky rat

And the abyss just keeps getting deeper. bowing

Report to moderator   Logged
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 03:00:30 AM »

Oh my

I only got through the first couple sentences of this.

But I take it from those that he missed the interviews and the rest of the diatribe is on what his friends told him?

kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2012, 03:05:52 AM »

I missed the interviews and all the races too.  If you cant tune in during the race card, is there anywhere you can watch the interviews?
As for your accusations, Knowitall, how can you accuse Dave of lying if you didn't see his interview?   I would love to hear the interview and hear exactly what was said.  Is there any chance that your friends are misleading you or misheard what was said?  Of all people, I'm surprised that YOU took someone else's word about something and ran with it without seeing it yourself.  That seems to potentially be a half-baked conspiracy all by itself.   doh
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 03:21:03 AM by kellytuc » Report to moderator   Logged
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2012, 03:56:47 AM »

I missed the interviews and all the races too.  If you cant tune in during the race card, is there anywhere you can watch the interviews?
As for your accusations, Knowitall, how can you accuse Dave of lying if you didn't see his interview?   I would love to hear the interview and hear exactly what was said.  Is there any chance that your friends are misleading you or misheard what was said?  Of all people, I'm surprised that YOU took someone else's word about something and ran with it without seeing it yourself.  That seems to potentially be a half-baked conspiracy all by itself.   doh

It's the simplest of concepts even the least educated horseman can understand. And that sentence is not aimed at you.

Whether the EXACT words were as told to me or whether they were paraphrased, it doesn't matter.

McCaffery's intent was to tell the fans to their faces that the horsemen respect them and would never cheat them.

No matter how those words are arranged by McCaffery the meaning is still the same.

So the "LIE" started when McCaffery didn't preface his statement with an acknowledgement of the corrupt past of Illinois horsemen.

Had McCaffery made this acknowledgement and then promised a new direction in Illinois harness racing then it wouldn't be a lie.

EPO, milkshaking, M-99, snake venom, gout medication...etc is by any definition Cheating the Fans.

The entire room at the OTB which holds 100 fans couldn't wait to tell me what was said. They all agreed on the essence of what McCaffery said.

But no one could give me a verbatim quote so I used a consensus of what they told me.

I paraphrased what the FANS told me. I am 99% sure I didn't stick my neck out on this one.     
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2012, 04:00:41 AM »

Oh my

I only got through the first couple sentences of this.

But I take it from those that he missed the interviews and the rest of the diatribe is on what his friends told him?

Congratulations on being the first to try and polish the turd that McCaffery laid. trophy doh

But as usual you refuse to man up and address the real issues in any thread, so why would you start now? screwy
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2012, 04:13:57 AM »

Congratulations on being the first to try and polish the turd that McCaffery laid. trophy doh

But as usual you refuse to man up and address the real issues in any thread, so why would you start now? screwy

I dont even know who Mcafferty is.

I will say that you have recently become the most entertaining thing going on BTW.

My mental picture of you is of the guys at every track who attend and bet simply to cry about things.
That's your prerogative. I don't mind it at all even. In person those types amuse me too.

I actually wish you were versed in my hometown track that I know.
Because I could tell you what was going on.

Ive known Bobby Smolin through on line for awhile though. Seems like a nice kid.
I don't follow balmoral to know anything much about the integrity of the product.

But keep up the good work exposing things.

ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2012, 04:25:37 AM »

What's a guy who doesn't bet Chicago racing doing at maywood?
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2012, 04:35:58 AM »

I dont even know who Mcafferty is.

I will say that you have recently become the most entertaining thing going on BTW.

My mental picture of you is of the guys at every track who attend and bet simply to cry about things.
That's your prerogative. I don't mind it at all even. In person those types amuse me too.

I actually wish you were versed in my hometown track that I know.
Because I could tell you what was going on.

Ive known Bobby Smolin through on line for awhile though. Seems like a nice kid.
I don't follow balmoral to know anything much about the integrity of the product.

But keep up the good work exposing things.

Here is the difference and why these clowns who attack me on the forums need to discredit me.

I have gotten 3 horsemen suspended even though the stewards and IRB turn a blind eye to their actions.

I have been a fan for 40 years and know all the dirty tricks the horsemen use to use and the horsemen who used them.

Unfortunately I had Eric Ledfraud as a trainer for a year and a half before he discovered EPO.

IRB members have asked my opinions, then agree something must be done but claim to not have enough money to effectively police racing.

And last but not least my posts always include the hard facts before I give my opinion.

Facts like fines and suspensions that are available for everyone to see. Not to mention facebook comments and court records.
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2012, 04:44:49 AM »

OMG, do you ever read first before posting? head shake

I said the otb. laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

I hurried to get there because I wanted to see these interviews that was going to REVOLUTIONIZE harness racing. doh

I was expecting Walter Cronkite but all I got was Geraldo Rivera! laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Did anybody notice an empty vault anywhere? bang head laughing guy laughing guy

Can the next interview be with the bones of Al Capone? dunno laughing guy laughing guy
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2012, 05:51:00 AM »

Here is the difference and why these clowns who attack me on the forums need to discredit me.

I have gotten 3 horsemen suspended even though the stewards and IRB turn a blind eye to their actions.

I have been a fan for 40 years and know all the dirty tricks the horsemen use to use and the horsemen who used them.

Unfortunately I had Eric Ledfraud as a trainer for a year and a half before he discovered EPO.

IRB members have asked my opinions, then agree something must be done but claim to not have enough money to effectively police racing.

And last but not least my posts always include the hard facts before I give my opinion.

Facts like fines and suspensions that are available for everyone to see. Not to mention facebook comments and court records.

Facts? But you started this thread yuorself saying you didnt even see the video or interview.
Sounds like heresay to you is like facts.
You cant believe everything you hear at a track. Not by the horseman the management or the fans or bettors.

Didnt Ledford get in trouble at the big M for using Aeroncept and not EPO?

Regardless in a world of boring forums you are the most entertaining thing going.

Would love for you to watch Rosecroft tomorrow.
Rosecroft.com offers a free live feed. First post 7 25 PM

Would love to see what you see as suspicious etc etc.

Because I can probably answer with common sense easy answers what you see as some fraud, cheat  or conspiracy theory.

beer beer beer

« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 05:54:10 AM by 3 wide and wingin » Report to moderator   Logged
bowserkat

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2012, 07:31:58 AM »

Fact is, it would be total BS to the Know Nothing party no matter what took place.  I would reserve judgement and give it a chance, but those who hate the idea and say it will be BS before it even got started, well,, they will be against it no matter what. 
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2012, 09:02:52 AM »

A Whole New View For Horseracing Fans

Drivers asked to explain their performance, good or bad; unparalleled transparency brought to Chicago racing.

Please read this report

http://www.harnessillinois.com/
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2012, 09:18:45 AM »

"OCEANIA HAS ALWAYS BEEN AT WAR WITH EASTASIA"
APPRENTICE

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2012, 09:21:02 AM »

the INTERVIEWS,,WERE   MORE OF A MEET AND GREET,,

NOTHIN SUBSTANIAL,,,

I DID FIND OUT  SAMMY ,,IS A HANDSOME MAN,,,AS MEN GO,,,

I AINT GAY,,,JUST SAYIN

SWOOEY,,WHAT DID U EXPECT..

FULL CONFESSIONS BEFORE BEING EXECUTED....... WILL U CUT IT OUT..

I STIILL THINK INTERVIEWS SHOULD INCLUDE FANS WHO ACTAULLY BET AND GO TO TRACK,,SEE THE REAL PERSPECTIVE  BUT HEY WHAT DO I KNOW,,,

WITH OUT THE FANS,,,YOU HAVE ,,,,THE MALL OF MAYWOOD,,

JUST SAYIN,,

KEEP SHUTTING OUT THE FANS,,,KEEP INGORING YOUR ..BASE,,

......WHEN THEY ARE GONE.....DONT SAY I DID NOT  WARN YOU
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2012, 10:38:14 AM »

Didnt Ledford get in trouble at the big M for using Aeroncept and not EPO?

beer beer beer

Aranesp and EPO are the same thing. Neupogen too.
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 08, 2012, 10:43:03 AM »

I saw the interviews and that is what McCaffery said.

Pretty funny watching Gamblin Sam talk about how he had to "hold the horse together the whole mile". Get used to hearing THAT one quite a bit. Built in excuse. AND that was not even in the race with Warren.That race he talked about how it was normal to bear in and out. I always thought that's why they hooked up TWO lines. To steer. Maybe if they set their hand holds, they could control the horse.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2012, 10:44:39 AM »

I agree Kelly!
Knowitalls been on a all nighter gambling some kind of krack smoking and problaly restraining orders to stay away from little league and children, degenerate gambler syndromes.

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Oh Canada

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2012, 11:33:53 AM »

u boys in Chicago need our Canadian queen of in depth interviews "Jamie Fellows"....this girl will really get the info out of the horsemen,the type that is useful to us cappers sarcasm I will personally put her on a plane tonight,go pick her up Lucpark.  bowing
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2012, 11:48:53 AM »

Problaly looking for new clients to sale is krack by kracky !

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2012, 02:18:05 PM »

u boys in Chicago need our Canadian queen of in depth interviews "Jamie Fellows"....this girl will really get the info out of the horsemen,the type that is useful to us cappers sarcasm I will personally put her on a plane tonight,go pick her up Lucpark.  bowing

I thought it was Jan Wong.
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2012, 02:23:42 PM »

IF THIS FCKING NUTBALL SWOOEY GITS NEER JD I WOOD TINK SECURITY WOOD BE CALLDED ASAP,,,I WANNA SEA SWOOEY TRY

TO FCKING GIT NEAR DA DRIVURS,,,OR JD,,,THAT FCKING ALUMINUMB CANE WOOD GET SHOVDED UP HAS AZZ,,,  screwy
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2012, 02:49:42 PM »

IF THIS FCKING NUTBALL SWOOEY GITS NEER JD I WOOD TINK SECURITY WOOD BE CALLDED ASAP,,,I WANNA SEA SWOOEY TRY

TO FCKING GIT NEAR DA DRIVURS,,,OR JD,,,THAT FCKING ALUMINUMB CANE WOOD GET SHOVDED UP HAS AZZ,,,  screwy

I heard its a UFO cane  laughing guy laughing guy
Ruffie Guru

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2012, 03:19:50 PM »

trotter

« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 09:12:46 PM by Ruffie Guru » Report to moderator   Logged
APPRENTICE

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2012, 03:33:41 PM »

SWOODALL,,GOOD PEEPS thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up trophy trophy trophy trophy trophy trophy

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2012, 04:34:05 PM »

Swoodall ,

I hate to burst your bubble but McCaffrey doesn't read or post on ANY forum , he thinks they are bad for the industry so you are kind of howling at the moon here.

As far as what you think, many on here don't give a flyin' f*ck

If you think I post here to talk to your CRACK filled veins then you are higher than you look.

If any member of the IHHA, IRB, stewards or track management claim they don't read these forums then they are LIARS! doh

An IRB member told me the first thing they do in the morning while drinking their 1st cup of coffee is check the forums. nyah
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: