Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 23, 2014, 02:25:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Congrats Brivolta  (Read 2707 times)
Yimmy

Ignore
« on: December 06, 2012, 04:12:20 PM »

CamagAin!  Smiley
Report to moderator   Logged
Chris Szulc

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 04:32:59 PM »

Nice horse and whatta claim. Congrats Brivolta; Steve has done a great job with her!
brivolta

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 05:23:13 PM »

Thank you both! My heart is still pounding! That's her first win for us that was in doubt coming down the stretch. I was jumping around an yelling like an idiot. Wow!
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 05:30:49 PM »

Boogieman's hoss was coming off a win in Open company, too...
brivolta

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 05:54:26 PM »

Boogieman's hoss was coming off a win in Open company, too...

Ya I was definitely worried about that one. I thought we were toast at the 1/16th pole but she dug in hard!
Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 06:04:10 PM »

I have bet Camagin last two times out... didn't wanna post this pre-race for fear of the anchor effect. Nice numPerz.  Of course I would've been somewhat happier if Brueggemann's steed was in the exacta today, but such is life.
Equiforce

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 10:36:39 PM »

Way to go Brivolta.  I'm so happy for you and Steve. 
Been too busy to go down to the ghetto so, I haven't followed the races as much as I should.  I really, truly am happy for you.  I know how worried you were.

Smiley

Merry Christmas. Smiley
brivolta

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 11:10:34 PM »

Way to go Brivolta.  I'm so happy for you and Steve. 
Been too busy to go down to the ghetto so, I haven't followed the races as much as I should.  I really, truly am happy for you.  I know how worried you were.

Smiley

Merry Christmas. Smiley

Thank you! What a race that was!

Merry Christmas to you as well!
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2012, 12:55:00 AM »

Congrats Brivolta what a ride you have had with this horse.

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
brivolta

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2012, 07:56:23 AM »

Congrats Brivolta what a ride you have had with this horse.

Thanks Terry! We are very fortunate to have our first claim work out so well. Trust me...I know this is the exception rather than the rule.

It was funny, my dad and I decided that if she won we were just going to leave right away I beat Chicago traffic and head back to St Louis since she would be in the detention barn. But we both felt guilty not waiting to see her afterwards. Not like she would give a damn...but she's become part of the family.

Also, shout out to Tim Thornton. Not only did he give her an unbelievable trip, but what a nice guy. He must have thanked us ten times for the chance to ride her. He also remembered my son from last time and he told me next time I brought him up to let him know and he would give him a tour of the jocks room. Talk about a guy who gets it! Good to see him back!
jimk

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2012, 08:34:51 AM »

It was almost a BTW exacta. Saint Indeed ran fourth beaten less than a length, owned by threegoodlegs (Bonnie and Tom) first time out since June. Hope they can find one length between now and end of meet. Brivolta that ride home is a lot shorter after running a winner-no? Congrats and keep rolling.
g3tPWNed_24

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2012, 04:17:15 PM »

congratulations brivolta!!!! told ya not to worry bout her stablemate Wink best of luck with her in 2013. think i mighta saw ya by the window yesterday, were you firing away at golden gate lol?
« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 04:23:23 PM by g3tPWNed_24 » Report to moderator   Logged
brivolta

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 07, 2012, 04:58:04 PM »

congratulations brivolta!!!! told ya not to worry bout her stablemate Wink best of luck with her in 2013. think i mighta saw ya by the window yesterday, were you firing away at golden gate lol?

Thank you thank you! I was not betting on any tracks other than Hawthorne. Must have been my twin Smiley
brivolta

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2012, 05:05:58 PM »

It was almost a BTW exacta. Saint Indeed ran fourth beaten less than a length, owned by threegoodlegs (Bonnie and Tom) first time out since June. Hope they can find one length between now and end of meet. Brivolta that ride home is a lot shorter after running a winner-no? Congrats and keep rolling.

Sorry Jimk, just saw this post...I must have missed it earlier. Ya the ride home was a lot easier, to be sure. Felt like we floated all the way down 55! Saint Indeed ran a very game race. And I have a feeling might have finished third if my filly didn't come out just a little bit right before the wire. That horse ran a very game race. If she runs again in the same race on the 27th she will have a big shot, as will Passionately Sweet.
Mary Ann

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2012, 07:08:30 PM »

Brivolta, congratulations again! What a good girl she is. Hoping she is getting a special treat for those big efforts. Her biggest win is becoming a member of the family. What a lucky girl she is. Hope her winning ways continue and that she always stay safe. Merry Christmas to you and your entire family.
sporthorse

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2012, 07:18:51 PM »

Congrats on your win! Im elated that your story had a happy ending  trophy
brivolta

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2012, 08:01:14 PM »

Brivolta, congratulations again! What a good girl she is. Hoping she is getting a special treat for those big efforts. Her biggest win is becoming a member of the family. What a lucky girl she is. Hope her winning ways continue and that she always stay safe. Merry Christmas to you and your entire family.

Thanks Mary Ann and same to you and yours! You mentioned her staying safe...I always go see her at the barn before the races and tell her "run fast but stay safe". The latter is more important! She's been so much fun!
brivolta

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2012, 08:02:15 PM »

Congrats on your win! Im elated that your story had a happy ending  trophy

Thank you sport horse. Trying to represent the FP contingency Smiley
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2012, 08:10:22 PM »

congrats !! trophy

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
brivolta

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 07, 2012, 08:12:56 PM »

congrats !! trophy

Thank you!
dana

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2012, 08:27:51 PM »

Wow!!! I just read the posts and can't wait to watch the replay. Congrats to u!!
brivolta

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2012, 08:31:01 PM »

Wow!!! I just read the posts and can't wait to watch the replay. Congrats to u!!

Thanks Dana! Would love to hear your thoughts after you watch! I was sure she was going to win when they turned for home. Then I was sure she was going to lose midway through the stretch. I was a mess! Anyone watching me on the apron had to be laughing at me.
threegoodlegsst

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 09, 2012, 05:24:49 PM »

Ya the ride home was a lot easier, to be sure. Felt like we floated all the way down 55! Saint Indeed ran a very game race. And I have a feeling might have finished third if my filly didn't come out just a little bit right before the wire. That horse ran a very game race. If she runs again in the same race on the 27th she will have a big shot, as will Passionately Sweet.

Thanks for mentioning Saint Indeed as we were pretty happy with her comeback.  She is a tough customer and was PI^^ED that she did not win Smiley
brivolta

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2012, 05:55:29 PM »

Thanks for mentioning Saint Indeed as we were pretty happy with her comeback.  She is a tough customer and was PI^^ED that she did not win Smiley
Are you going to try to run her back on the 27th? I could see her winning for sure now that she got one under her belt. I'm just glad we caught her off the layoff Smiley
threegoodlegsst

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 09, 2012, 06:52:52 PM »

Of course we are aiming for that and SHE makes the decisions....we abide hahaha
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: