Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 02, 2014, 02:35:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: EVERY WEEKEND ITS DA SAME CONDITIONS,,,32 ,,4K CLAIMING RACES,,,  (Read 1611 times)
APPRENTICE

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2012, 12:59:16 PM »

UR ALWAYS BRAGGING ON HOW MUCH MONEY YOU HAVE... WHY DON'T YOU BUY A REAL ANIMAL,AND RACE FOR REAL PURSES OUT EAST.... ILL HOOK YOU UP WITH A GOOD TRAINER...C'MON DOUCHE BAG,,, SPEND SOME OF THAT INHERITED MONEY...

cant tell u anything no more,,, ITS A TRUST FUND...

CANT BLOW IT ALL,,,,AT ONE TIME,,PLUS I HATE POCONO,,,AND YOUR BOY NAP

HEY ...WHERE'S DA PUNK DALRAE AT...

HEARD HE KICKED YOUR BUTT SATNITE
Report to moderator   Logged
thetruth69

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2012, 01:04:03 PM »

Don't make me laugh ,,, Dalrae is a ***...
APPRENTICE

« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2012, 01:05:44 PM »

BE CAREFUL HEZ AFTER YOU

HEZ BEEN TAKIN UP,,JUDO AND KARATE... trophy trophy trophy
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2012, 01:15:03 PM »

Doesn't Luc Park race in Indiana with Indiana Bred horses Huh??
He has Illinois's top trainer in my opinion and spends lots of money on his horses .
Racing in Indiana and getting trainer/s who charge reasonable prices is ALL GOOD
thetruth69

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2012, 01:17:22 PM »

THE PURSES STINK IN ILLINOIS AND INDIANA...THESE TRAINERS ARE CHARGING THE SAME PRICE AS EAST  COAST TRAINERS AND RACE FOR HALF THE AMOUNT.. IT'S COMMON SENSE LARRY...
APPRENTICE

« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2012, 01:17:32 PM »

LARRY ,,

,KING IS BEING A JERKOFF,

U LUVS POCONO,,AND I  HATE POCOCNO

HE KNOWS THAT
APPRENTICE

« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2012, 01:18:36 PM »

THE PURSES STINK IN ILLINOIS AND INDIANA...THESE TRAINERS ARE CHARGING THE SAME PRICE AS EAST  COAST TRAINERS AND RACE FOR HALF THE AMOUNT.. IT'S COMMON SENSE LARRY...

HEY YOU GOT DONE EARLY CLEANIN STALL  TODAY,,NICE JOB KING thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2012, 01:27:40 PM »

thetruth69 ARE YOU HIGH
While i agree 100% Illinois purses are brutal the stakes program is in shambles . I would have to be Higher then you to Invest in Illinois harness racing .
Indiana purses are very very good the Indiana stakes program is the most reasonable entry fee anywhere . The trainer i have and others who have contacted me are very reasonable . Indiana races only 9 months a year and the horses are not over raced and earning potential is good .
APPRENTICE

« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2012, 01:30:39 PM »

IT DA BEST BARGAIN AS FAR AS STAKIN A HORSE..

INDIANA,,,HAS BEST INTEREST OF OWNERS AND HORSES FIRST,,,,

JUST A FACT

LARRY.........  KING IS NUTS,,
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 01:32:47 PM by LUCPARK » Report to moderator   Logged
Illinois sucks

« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2012, 02:26:01 PM »

Racing in December is what it is cold weather, snowy nights, and nobody at the track.  I raced my filly on a Wednesday night at Balmoral for the two year old American Nationals very little as far as a betting public to watch.  So a series to finish off the year with a 10k or 15k final will promote very little and even less add to the betting handle.  As long as the public wagers enough on those 4k claimers Doc will continue to write them each week.  Why are they even racing the last two weeks of the year and first two to start go dark and save some purse money.  Actually go dark all of January.  I suppose to many need the money.  I know that two top trainers on the East coast are 50 a day not much more than your top trainers in Illinois get between 42-45 a day.  The thing out East are stall rent, high vet bills, shoeing bills, etc..  As far as staking yes Indiana better but they have a sire program from the slots.  Indiana however still no match to staking with PA. and NY. There lower tier silver goes for just 10k a race while there maiden races are 5k.  While PA stallion series goes for 20k and 50k final while maidens go for 8,200.  However I bought four Indiana babies because of the staking and closer to home.  Hate the three hour drive but cheaper than buying the airline tickets and renting a car.  Good day fellas and good racing.
APPRENTICE

« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2012, 02:49:15 PM »

no more silver and gold ,,divisions,,,jimmy

GOING BACK TO REGULAR,,WAY,

THATS A FACT,,

THTA 2 DIVSION SHT IS DONE..1000 PERCENT FACT

TOTal MESS LAST YEAR THEY SAID,,

U ARE EIRTHER  GOOD ENUFF OR U ARE NOT
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2012, 03:20:34 PM »

Who are you New Jack City?  Tatalia? laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Tatalia's a pimp,he could have never out-fought Sonny!

I trust no one, not even myself~~
Illinois sucks

« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2012, 06:19:01 PM »

You may be right Luc you are more in touch with Indiana. Talked to a trainer late this afternoon who spoke with two owners and they said no changes for next year but they were under 100% so who knows.  Indiana applied for more dates for next year which hasn't past so they don't even have correct dates to this point.  Either way however with more and more foals in that state a one tier system for a small amount of horses not a good idea.  Breeders will have a tuff time selling horses when just a small % of 2 yr old horses make money.  There isn't much money in maiden races or conditions of nw 2 nw 3 nw 4 like other slot states.  Heard after this year Hoosier will make the 7/8 track a mile once it goes just harness after next season. 
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2012, 06:31:55 PM »

DON FANNUCCI,,,JACK CITY

Great catch!!!! My BAD....yes !!!! Don Fannucci ...needed to wet his beak....in little Italy...NYC...Tatalia....was just a pimp... laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
APPRENTICE

« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2012, 08:10:10 PM »

Great catch!!!! My BAD....yes !!!! Don Fannucci ...needed to wet his beak....in little Italy...NYC...Tatalia....was just a pimp... laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
\

I KNOW THAT MOVIE BYE HEART
Dan Quaid

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2012, 09:23:45 PM »

no more silver and gold ,,divisions,,,jimmy

GOING BACK TO REGULAR,,WAY,

THATS A FACT,,

THTA 2 DIVSION SHT IS DONE..1000 PERCENT FACT

TOTal MESS LAST YEAR THEY SAID,,

U ARE EIRTHER  GOOD ENUFF OR U ARE NOT

so a few horses will make all of the money and unless your horse is in the top 5 you are not going to make much?

I am happy we only have a few Indiana breds if that is the case.  Maybe that is why they sold so cheap this year.
APPRENTICE

« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2012, 09:32:40 PM »

so a few horses will make all of the money and unless your horse is in the top 5 you are not going to make much?

I am happy we only have a few Indiana breds if that is the case.  Maybe that is why they sold so cheap this year.

THAT DA NEW,,,RACE FORMAT,,DANNY ,

ITS A FACT,,,

BUT I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ILL BRED,,TILL WE GET SLOTS,,NO MONEY HERE JUST LOTS OF STORIES,,
Illinois sucks

« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2012, 10:04:44 PM »

Has this been made public yet they don't even have dates set for next year.  Just wait more babies the following year a one tier system not good for the long run.  They may have to take a long look at how there program is funded for two and three year old horses.  Breeders complain in PA. and NY. that they can't sell their yearlings, losing tons of money, and there programs far and away better than Indiana.  Illinois racing has been bad for many years if your not the top one or two top 2 and 3 year old tuff to break even.
Dan Quaid

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2012, 10:46:38 PM »

THAT DA NEW,,,RACE FORMAT,,DANNY ,

ITS A FACT,,,

BUT I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ILL BRED,,TILL WE GET SLOTS,,NO MONEY HERE JUST LOTS OF STORIES,,

we love racing in Illinois.  We have had good horses

Reilly's daughter, little maeve, maevey gravy, darth quaider, mokey, victoria hall, sponzo brotka, search for reality and blown away have all paid their way and then some and they are all still racing.    Reilly's daughter is getting ready for the meadowlands.  We will see how many Indiana breds are out there this winter. Maevey gravy will be out there too.   We could not be happier with our Illinois breds and look forward to racing our 4 yearlings next year along with our soon to be 3 year olds.   

As long as they are racing and breeders are willing to breed we will buy Illinois breds.   
Old and Slow

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2012, 09:19:14 AM »

we love racing in Illinois.  We have had good horses

Reilly's daughter, little maeve, maevey gravy, darth quaider, mokey, victoria hall, sponzo brotka, search for reality and blown away have all paid their way and then some and they are all still racing.    Reilly's daughter is getting ready for the meadowlands.  We will see how many Indiana breds are out there this winter. Maevey gravy will be out there too.   We could not be happier with our Illinois breds and look forward to racing our 4 yearlings next year along with our soon to be 3 year olds.   

As long as they are racing and breeders are willing to breed we will buy Illinois breds.   
Thanks for your committment to the Illinois program, Dan.  thumbs up

I know one thing for sure.  Indecision may or may not be my problem.
APPRENTICE

« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2012, 10:13:50 AM »

ILLINIOS RACIN ,,NEEDS NEW STALLIONS,,

NO MORE BLA BLA BLA BLA ,,

WE KNOW U GUYS HAD GOOD LUCK,,THATS GREAT,,

NOT EVERYONE HAS,,PJ'S,,CASH,,

I DONT,,I'M A LITTLE GUY,,

ILLINIOS,,, NEEDS SLOTS,,,

PERIOD,,,

OR MAYBE JUST GIVE A FEW MORE 4,000 DOLLAR CLAIMING RACES,,ONFRIDAY ,SAT,,AND SUNDAY,,CARDS..

WE ONLY HAVE 32 RITE NOW,,HOW WE JUST RACE,,FOR 2600 PURSES,,EVERY FCKIN RACE,,STOP DA ILLIINOS,,RAH RAH ,,BULSHTT,,,

RACIN NEEDS TO GET BETTER,,,DAVEY MAC,,IS TRYIN,,I AGREE,

BUT ITS STARTS WITH DA POLITICAINS,,,,LETS ELECT DA RITE OFFICIALS

APPRENTICE

« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2012, 10:25:29 AM »

IF WE KEEP SAYIN EVERTHING IS SO WONDERFUL

EVERYTHING IS GREAT,,,DA FLOWERS ARE PRETTY..DA SUN IS SO WARM ,,

LOOK AT DA NICE GRASS,,NOTHIN GETS DONE

OLD AND SLOW WANTS TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING IS DANDY,,GOD BLESS U BERNIE,,BUT IT AINT

AND ANYBODY,,CALL ME IF U DONT LIKE MY FCKIN COMMENTS,,,DONT CALL MY TRAINER FCKIN COMPLAINING GROW SOME  BALLS,,

CUS I LUV ARGUING  AND DEBATIN FCKIN ILL RACIN AND ITS STATE ITS IN,,,

DONT CONFUSE MY NONSENCE,,ON THIS FORUMS,,,FOR ME,,I LUV BS'ING WITH MY FRIENDS

I WILL MAKE ANY VALID POINT  AND ARGUE MENT U WANT ABOUT ILLI ,,RACIN,,

Old and Slow

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2012, 01:26:45 PM »

No, Rock, everything is not dandy. The situation here is in dire straits.

That's why we work so hard to get slots.

But I have a deep appreciation to the people who have stuck it out hoping, praying and working hard for things to get better.

APPRENTICE

« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2012, 01:46:42 PM »

I JUST GET SO PISSED ,,

,BERNIE,,CUS I WANNA BUY,,ILL,BREDS AND CANT AFFORD TO,,,
Old and Slow

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2012, 01:51:25 PM »

I understand, Rock, and I commend you too for sticking with Roger on your Indy breds. So you still help things here.

BTW, there are only three 4 claimers this weekend, one Friday at Maywood and 2 Sunday at Balmoral.  I was afraid someone might believe your 32 number Grin

When we get this done, I'll look for you at Walkers sale in August!

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: