Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 01, 2014, 04:49:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's Official!Researchers Document Harness Player's Inability To Recognize Lies!  (Read 682 times)
knowitall

Ignore
« on: December 05, 2012, 01:33:59 AM »

Been watching too much news while recovering from a bug and now I feel guilty for attacking the stupidity of most forum members. Why?

Well apparently researchers have documented changes in an area of the brain that starts in most people's 50's and gets worse as we age.

Researchers have linked the changes to a loss of that 6th sense or inability to recognize being lied too or fooled. geezer doh

The change occurs to everyone as they age but the onset can vary. For harness players in Illinois the onset occurs at birth. doh

So for all these many years since the beginning of btw I have hammered the asskissers for defending the cheating and not having a clue.

According to this medical research I owe practically everybody else in the forum an apology for basically calling you a stupid CRACKHEAD.

It's not that my threads were wrong in any way shape or form. Guys have gotten days that prove I was right.

It's that your inability to see the obvious is not your fault. poor baby  This explains the love for Smolin. bowing

You really do have a documented medical condition that makes you appear completely incompetent to judge a harness race! geezer

This really does explain a lot of the comments posted by people who have lived their whole lives around a backstretch. beard

You have seen so much poverty, drug use, animal abuse and shady racing techniques that your brain has overloaded and rejected reality.

I am now at a crossroads, kind of, where I don't know how to react to your comments anymore. dunno

Do I assume you still have your wits about you and you are fully aware of your defense of convicted liars, cheaters and thieves? screwy

Or do I go forward knowing you have a mental handicap and are incapable of distinguishing between a fact and a lie? dunno

If nothing else this confirms what I already thought to be true. There are two types of people that make up 99% of these forums.

Group 1 who are the asskissers that See No Evil, Hear No Evil and Speak No Evil. Otherwise known as the over 55 mentality handicapped.

And Group 2 who are the younger backstretch crowd of druggies, alcoholics and ruthless cheaters with harness licenses. sneaky

For those of us in the 1% remainder we either have to keep fighting the good fight with the Group 2 members  bang head or

Wait until we become a Group 1 member when all the problems in harness racing will become magically solved! geezer doh   
Report to moderator   Logged
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 01:51:28 AM »

Epic.

Link to Cliff's Notes, please.

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 01:54:52 AM »

The bettors are for the most part losers?

I thought they built Vegas on winners? Its built on people losing their money?

I have consistently won money for a 12 year period of time.
Not alot.
Just enough to pay off a car. Or buy a dinner.

I bet one track where I have walked the distance of the track. I know every driver and trainer and groom. I know the CEO and the guy that cleans the bathrooms in the morning.

I have a hometown edge. How does someone from California or Illinois have any edge betting the meadowlands?

But yet knowitall you are betting your hometown track with no edge at all.
And lose lose losing.
You are the poster child for why you cant win at the track.

Work on your people skills.

If my hometown track had Balmorals handle Id be a very happy man.
I make do on peanuts.
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 01:55:25 AM »

Epic.

Link to Cliff's Notes, please.

Saw on ABC World News Tonight.

Then Colbert did a piece on it tonight slamming the viewers of FoxNews as being all in this age group.
jdizigg

« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 01:59:04 AM »

Not alot.

I bet one track where I have walked the distance of the track. I know every driver and trainer and groom. I know the CEO and the guy that cleans the bathrooms in the morning.

I have a hometown edge. How does someone from California or Illinois have any edge betting the meadowlands?

And lose lose losing.

I make do on peanuts.

Thanks for supporting harnessracing  thumbs up
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2012, 02:02:10 AM »

Saw on ABC World News Tonight.

Then Colbert did a piece on it tonight slamming the viewers of FoxNews as being all in this age group.

Colbert did a piece on Cliff's Notes?

Wow. What coincidence.

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2012, 02:08:04 AM »

Not alot.

And lose lose losing.

I make do on peanuts.

Just because I post about Balmoral or Maywood doesn't mean I'm betting them anymore.

I have followed fellow members advice and cut my Illinois play by 95%.

I have been playing Woodbine, Yonkers and Dover. And my voucher is not on life support.

I still watch every race and bet a team ticket with friends on Pk5's and Pk4's.

But I sit and laugh at these guys scream for one of these Actors at Balmoral to "hit the horse" or "try harder".

I keep explaining to them that only in Chicago do horses at short odds always get to the wire a stride too late.

It happens here more than any other track in the country.
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2012, 02:09:23 AM »

Colbert did a piece on Cliff's Notes?

Wow. What coincidence.

If you count condensing the story to a short funny gag. dunno
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2012, 02:39:33 AM »

Thanks for supporting harnessracing  thumbs up

The horseman I personally know are the most honest hard working people you could ever find.

They suffer the stigma that comes with things.
This thread and the attitude doesn't help.

But again why do you play it?

I couldn't play product I didn't believe in.
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2012, 05:26:11 AM »

Just because I post about Balmoral or Maywood doesn't mean I'm betting them anymore.

I keep explaining to them that only in Chicago do horses at short odds always get to the wire a stride too late.

A blatant lie as you preface every post with "I'm not bitter, I won $ betting, just thought I'd mention that (insert baseless claim).."

The other is ridiculous!! Only in Chicago do short odds horses lose by a neck or less? And you're openly questioning other ppl's mental ability? Wow. Just..... Wow.
TrimTab

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2012, 07:12:28 AM »

Yep week in, week out and all year long this idiot comes on here to post about cheating and lying, but there he is at the window placing his bets. How's that saying go the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. If there that much cheating going on and you know about, what an idiot you are for not making money. You know it's happening, your just to stupid to use it to your advantage or your skills are just so bad you can't make the connection that probably your just not cut out for the game.
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2012, 09:24:39 AM »

The horseman I personally know are the most honest hard working people you could ever find.

They suffer the stigma that comes with things.
This thread and the attitude doesn't help.

But again why do you play it?

I couldn't play product I didn't believe in.
Since the beginning of time people never blame themselves for losing. Are there gassers?-YES, are there a some races supicious? YES...Is there betting after gate opens-YES....but to have an attitude that everything is against you, is a wrong and negative approach. I cant understand why people play horse racing if thats their attitude. Stay home or go on Twin Spires and make mind bets all day/night.
I like this forum and some others, but thats a major thing that bothers me, is that there are many (the majority) who are honest hard working horseman, and they get thrown in with the bad ones.....not fair to them.....
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2012, 09:47:53 AM »

Been watching too much news while recovering from a bug and now I feel guilty for attacking the stupidity of most forum members. Why?

Well apparently researchers have documented changes in an area of the brain that starts in most people's 50's and gets worse as we age.

Researchers have linked the changes to a loss of that 6th sense or inability to recognize being lied too or fooled. geezer doh

The change occurs to everyone as they age but the onset can vary. For harness players in Illinois the onset occurs at birth. doh

So for all these many years since the beginning of btw I have hammered the asskissers for defending the cheating and not having a clue.

According to this medical research I owe practically everybody else in the forum an apology for basically calling you a stupid CRACKHEAD.

It's not that my threads were wrong in any way shape or form. Guys have gotten days that prove I was right.

It's that your inability to see the obvious is not your fault. poor baby  This explains the love for Smolin. bowing

You really do have a documented medical condition that makes you appear completely incompetent to judge a harness race! geezer

This really does explain a lot of the comments posted by people who have lived their whole lives around a backstretch. beard

You have seen so much poverty, drug use, animal abuse and shady racing techniques that your brain has overloaded and rejected reality.

I am now at a crossroads, kind of, where I don't know how to react to your comments anymore. dunno

Do I assume you still have your wits about you and you are fully aware of your defense of convicted liars, cheaters and thieves? screwy

Or do I go forward knowing you have a mental handicap and are incapable of distinguishing between a fact and a lie? dunno

If nothing else this confirms what I already thought to be true. There are two types of people that make up 99% of these forums.

Group 1 who are the asskissers that See No Evil, Hear No Evil and Speak No Evil. Otherwise known as the over 55 mentality handicapped.

And Group 2 who are the younger backstretch crowd of druggies, alcoholics and ruthless cheaters with harness licenses. sneaky

For those of us in the 1% remainder we either have to keep fighting the good fight with the Group 2 members  bang head or

Wait until we become a Group 1 member when all the problems in harness racing will become magically solved! geezer doh   

Maybe you have lost the ability to recognize when you are fooled or lied to.........did you ever think that you were the one that cant recognize the facts.....of course not you are always right.......Your grouping of people is way off as I dont fit either category......I'm not over 55 and think your theories are some of the stupidest crap you can read on any forum
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2012, 01:07:23 PM »

Then you don't know too many.
jdizigg

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2012, 02:07:33 PM »

Then you don't know too many.

Supernaut why dont you name the horse people that YOU think arent honest? Or better yet why dont you put down the Horseman YOU do think are honest, since that list according to you is much shorter?
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2012, 05:16:10 PM »

Nice to see that the loser CRACKHEADS were just taking a nap! screwy laughing guy laughing guy

I started a thread that listed the suspensions and fines of all these honest horsemen using just the ones I could think of at that moment.

Then others statred adding on.

Then I looked up a few more.

That list was mind boggling! sneaky doh

All you honest morons just keep defending the CRACHEADS. screwy

The facts support my threads. Not yours. trophy

By the way Group 1 members if you admit to gassers and suspicious races SOMETIMES (?) then don't claim purity with the rest! screwy
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2012, 05:32:49 PM »

Supernaut why dont you name the horse people that YOU think arent honest? Or better yet why dont you put down the Horseman YOU do think are honest, since that list according to you is much shorter?

The honest ones ? Give me some time and I will make you a list. NONE pop to mind right off the top. I KNOW there are some...... From the old days-Neal Arn, Marty Wollam, Frank Hansen,Leo Bauer.......... give me some more time.
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2012, 05:34:13 PM »

Yep week in, week out and all year long this idiot comes on here to post about cheating and lying, but there he is at the window placing his bets. How's that saying go the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. If there that much cheating going on and you know about, what an idiot you are for not making money. You know it's happening, your just to stupid to use it to your advantage or your skills are just so bad you can't make the connection that probably your just not cut out for the game.

He claims that he always cashes tickets when he posts about some Longshot beating a favorite, while he thinks he's gaining credibility by trying to present himself as a neutral party. However, if he was as in tune with cheating as he claims and cashes many tickets based on his "findings" you would think he'd be happy about the "cheating". Sick, sick little man.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2012, 05:35:44 PM »

I don't know where you live.
Where I live I believe in the integrity of the product.

I cant vouch for everyone but I know a great number of honest hard working individuals who I will gladly vouch for.

I also know people like to cry.

Someone was crying to me about a drive last night.
Only I knew the motives.

The horse cant pass anyone so the driver tried for the top.
He didn't get there because the horse wont pass anyone even in the first quarter.

You guys say terrible drive or he did it to get some long shot home.
Its just not true.
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2012, 06:11:24 PM »

I don't know where you live.
Where I live I believe in the integrity of the product.

I cant vouch for everyone but I know a great number of honest hard working individuals who I will gladly vouch for.

I also know people like to cry.

Someone was crying to me about a drive last night.
Only I knew the motives.

The horse cant pass anyone so the driver tried for the top.
He didn't get there because the horse wont pass anyone even in the first quarter.

You guys say terrible drive or he did it to get some long shot home.
Its just not true.

Do you live in California ?
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2012, 04:01:34 AM »

How's that saying go the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result. 

Einstein you are not.

If Einstein had lived an addition 60 years and decided to try his hand at handicapping horse racing he definitely would have updated his quote.

The quote would read similar to this:

"The definition of insanity is after knowing the history of rampant drug abuse, alcohol abuse, physical abuse and use of performance enhancing drugs by modern day horsemen, you still think horse racing is honest!" laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: