Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 03, 2014, 12:17:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: paddock code of conduct  (Read 1162 times)
Hardline

Ignore
« on: December 04, 2012, 02:01:59 PM »

In New York, for example, a paddock code of conduct has been established:

4104.10. Code of conduct.

(a) While in the paddock:

(1) An owner shall not engage in conversation with a driver or trainer who is not employed by him for the owner's horse programmed to race the same day. A driver or trainer shall refuse to engage in conversation with any owner whom he is not representing in a race the same day.

(2) A driver or trainer shall not mark a program for anyone including his own owner.

(3) Owners, drivers and trainers shall so conduct themselves as to avoid creating any appearance or suggestion that would reflect adversely on the integrity of the racing.

binoculars The steward and paddock judge are authorized on any occasion to revoke or curtail the paddock privileges of an owner if, in the judgment of the steward or paddock judge, circumstances warrant such action in order to maintain proper decorum in the paddock.    poor baby

Report to moderator   Logged
HarnessFanDE

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 02:53:32 PM »

In New York, for example, a paddock code of conduct has been established:

4104.10. Code of conduct.

(a) While in the paddock:

(1) An owner shall not engage in conversation with a driver or trainer who is not employed by him for the owner's horse programmed to race the same day. A driver or trainer shall refuse to engage in conversation with any owner whom he is not representing in a race the same day.

(2) A driver or trainer shall not mark a program for anyone including his own owner.

(3) Owners, drivers and trainers shall so conduct themselves as to avoid creating any appearance or suggestion that would reflect adversely on the integrity of the racing.

binoculars The steward and paddock judge are authorized on any occasion to revoke or curtail the paddock privileges of an owner if, in the judgment of the steward or paddock judge, circumstances warrant such action in order to maintain proper decorum in the paddock.    poor baby

That is some funny stuff there thanks for posting.

SHOWTIME!!!
Mel from Moline

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2012, 12:30:38 PM »

BSmeter  I was asked to leave Yonkers, (you know, suspended like) because I dared to take my duffle bag with my warm up colors in it to the truck to put away. This whole paddock code B U L L S H I T is much like the Dancer thought process of grooming horses.....a dinosaur that has no reality in today's world. Also at Yonkers while Cammie Haughton was presiding judge you couldnt use your cell phone in the paddock. Why? I guess you might be calling in bets like they did in the "golden age'. All this is is a power grab, pure and simple. This is a rail car full of  BSmeter....dont fool yourselves on some antiquated thought process.

Horses make the humans...not the other way around.
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2012, 02:09:51 PM »

BSmeter  I was asked to leave Yonkers, (you know, suspended like) because I dared to take my duffle bag with my warm up colors in it to the truck to put away. This whole paddock code B U L L S H I T is much like the Dancer thought process of grooming horses.....a dinosaur that has no reality in today's world. Also at Yonkers while Cammie Haughton was presiding judge you couldnt use your cell phone in the paddock. Why? I guess you might be calling in bets like they did in the "golden age'. All this is is a power grab, pure and simple. This is a rail car full of  BSmeter....dont fool yourselves on some antiquated thought process.

Mel, that "golden age" you speak of still exists in Chicago. Today,bets are made out of the paddock regularly. With NO impunity.
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 08:21:47 PM »

mel..that aint a cammi rule..thats a nysrwb rule  no cell phones at any track paddock..dont really make sence
sleepless

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 09:19:47 PM »

Solitary confinment cells with ear plugs and a mouth gag and shackeled while in the paddock.   
Mel from Moline

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 10:00:57 PM »

mel..that aint a cammi rule..thats a nysrwb rule  no cell phones at any track paddock..dont really make sence

Not true...the last time I was there you could use your phone. Different presiding judge at the time. I refuse to go there now so Im unsure as of what happens today.

Horses make the humans...not the other way around.
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2012, 05:00:22 PM »

you could never use a cell phone in the paddock in ny...no time ..no where..no how
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2012, 05:03:47 PM »

TURKISH PETE RULE # URIOU2 ILLINOIS
ANYTHING GOES
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: