Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 12:40:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MAYWOOD 10TH RACE  (Read 1788 times)
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2012, 02:10:01 PM »

You are 100% correct J. Mannix
Report to moderator   Logged
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2012, 02:10:39 PM »

LUC PARK , You might be in need of some Rehab !!!
Bath Salts are getting to You !!!!
Thought you were a decent guy ..... I was wrong

LARRY I DONT TINK HE BELEAVES WHAT HE IS RITEING,,,I TINK HE JUST LIKE TO RILE PEEPOLE UP,,,HE KNOWS SUTTON IS A NO

HANDS,,,NO DRIVING,,,AMINAL ABUSSER,,,IF HE DONT I AGRRE WITH YOU A HUNNERT PERCENTS,,,
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2012, 02:15:59 PM »

Hoping the inbred Slasher Sutton gets drunk While with LUC and puts a pool cue across LUC fat Ass ...
Oh Canada

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2012, 04:22:36 PM »

So tell me if he is bringing his mounts back to the paddock all cut up and driven within an inch of their lives,why is his name down on these things every week.....why would trainers,owners and caretakers allow this butcher near their animals....it just doesnt make sense to me.The kid had 8 drives on a Sat. night??
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2012, 06:17:45 PM »

So tell me if he is bringing his mounts back to the paddock all cut up and driven within an inch of their lives,why is his name down on these things every week.....why would trainers,owners and caretakers allow this butcher near their animals....it just doesnt make sense to me.The kid had 8 drives on a Sat. night??

THE KID,,,HES ABOUT THURTY FCKING YEARS OLD,,,HES A FCKING MAN,,,WHY IS HE NOT ALLOUD TO RACE ANYWARE ELSE,,,

WHY DID HE GET A 2 YEAR SUSPENSHEN FROM INDYANNA,,,WHY IS HE NOW BANDED LIFETIME FROM INDYANNA,,,WHY DA FCK

ANYWON PUTS HIM UP IS BEAYOND ME,,,LOOK AT HIS NUMPERS,,,WHO IN THERE RITE MIND WOOD PUT HIM UP,,,  dunno
APPRENTICE

« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2012, 07:58:32 PM »

LARRY I DONT TINK HE BELEAVES WHAT HE IS RITEING,,,I TINK HE JUST LIKE TO RILE PEEPOLE UP,,,HE KNOWS SUTTON IS A NO

HANDS,,,NO DRIVING,,,AMINAL ABUSSER,,,IF HE DONT I AGRRE WITH YOU A HUNNERT PERCENTS,,,

NOBODY TAKES CARE BETTER THAN,ME ,I DONT AMISH,,I DONATE TO KIDS HOSPTIALS,,MY BABIES DAT DONT MAKE IT,,TO RACES,,

I AM ONLY TRING TO PISS OFF LARRY AS A TEASE GOSH,,

LARRY RELAX DUDE ,,COME TO BAL,,ONE NITE,,I;LL BRING U IN DA BACK SHOW U HOW MY HORSES ARE TAKEN CARE OFF,,,BY A GREAT STAFF AT RW STABLES,,

JUST TEASIN MAN,,RELAX....

ROCKY...
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2012, 10:21:43 AM »

Apology accepted LUC
Watching Slasher Sutton video Just pissed me off .

LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2012, 10:24:10 AM »

Oh Canadá
I Dont have an answer ...
Wish i Did
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2012, 11:19:03 AM »

I CAN TELL YOU THIS OC,,,SUMTIMES A DRIVER HAS TOO OR TREE HORSES INA RACE,,,THE RACING OFFICE CALLS AN AXS WAT

HORSE DUE YOU WANT,,,THEN THEY JUST PUT DOWN ANY DRIVER WHO ISNT LISSTED ON THE UDDER HORSE,,,I BET HE GITS

OVER HAF HIS DRIVES CAUSE DA RACING OFFICE LISTS HIM,,,BUT IF I WERE A TRANER I WOULD SAY PUT ANYWON ON MY

HORSE BUTT THE BUTCHER SUTTON,,,
looking in

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2012, 07:52:04 PM »

I CAN TELL YOU THIS OC,,,SUMTIMES A DRIVER HAS TOO OR TREE HORSES INA RACE,,,THE RACING OFFICE CALLS AN AXS WAT

HORSE DUE YOU WANT,,,THEN THEY JUST PUT DOWN ANY DRIVER WHO ISNT LISSTED ON THE UDDER HORSE,,,I BET HE GITS

OVER HAF HIS DRIVES CAUSE DA RACING OFFICE LISTS HIM,,,BUT IF I WERE A TRANER I WOULD SAY PUT ANYWON ON MY

HORSE BUTT THE BUTCHER SUTTON,,,
Mr. Mannix,
You are very very wrong.
Very very seldom does the race office make the driver selections.

I am just an old "Hoss" trainer, that has been raced hard and put away wet. 
As my Friend from Maine(Ora Stratton) says "There are horse trainers, and then there are real "Hoss" trainers.
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2012, 11:54:50 PM »

Mr. Mannix,
You are very very wrong.
Very very seldom does the race office make the driver selections.

UMM,,,WENS DA LAST TIME YOU OWNED OR TRANED IN IL,,,THIS IS A VERY COMMON PRACTICE HERE,,,IF YOU LIST A DRIVER AND

HE CHEWSES OFF YOU THINK THEY ARE GONNA MAKE ANY EFORT TO CONTACT YOU,,,NO SHOT,,,BEEN THERE MENY TIMES,,,

YES ITS HAPPENED TWO ME,,,
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 11:56:37 PM by J. Mannix » Report to moderator   Logged
looking in

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2012, 12:35:50 AM »

UMM,,,WENS DA LAST TIME YOU OWNED OR TRANED IN IL,,,THIS IS A VERY COMMON PRACTICE HERE,,,IF YOU LIST A DRIVER AND

HE CHEWSES OFF YOU THINK THEY ARE GONNA MAKE ANY EFORT TO CONTACT YOU,,,NO SHOT,,,BEEN THERE MENY TIMES,,,

YES ITS HAPPENED TWO ME,,,
I entered horses this AM to race Thursday/Friday at Maywood.
At 6:00 tonight I checked to see if any got in.
If any got in, and the driver is listed on another in that race, I will call Maywood by 10:00 AM Tuesday(scratch time) to verify drivers, and make any changes.
That is the way it is done.
It is the trainers responsibility to call in drivers by scratch time.

I am just an old "Hoss" trainer, that has been raced hard and put away wet. 
As my Friend from Maine(Ora Stratton) says "There are horse trainers, and then there are real "Hoss" trainers.
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2012, 08:59:06 AM »

I entered horses this AM to race Thursday/Friday at Maywood.
At 6:00 tonight I checked to see if any got in.
If any got in, and the driver is listed on another in that race, I will call Maywood by 10:00 AM Tuesday(scratch time) to verify drivers, and make any changes.
That is the way it is done.
It is the trainers responsibility to call in drivers by scratch time.

OK YOURRE RIGHT,,,VERY SELDOM HAPPENS HUH,,,EVERY FCKING TRANER IS LIKE YOU RIGHT,,,HAF OF THEM DONT EVEN START

JOGGING UNTIL AN HOUR BEFOR THE TRACK CLOSES,,,CAUSE THEY GOT DONE DRINKEN AT 6AM,,,WHATEVER THE FCK YOU SAY,,,
Hardline

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2012, 07:25:18 PM »

Mannix--I know I'm not on the top of any list for sure---But whether I have been available to answer the phone or not---I have always been contacted about the need for a driver.....Or shit would come down hard!
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2012, 12:39:48 AM »

Mannix--I know I'm not on the top of any list for sure---But whether I have been available to answer the phone or not---I have always been contacted about the need for a driver.....Or shit would come down hard!
UMMM,,,LET ME SEA,,,IM NOT DISERGREEIN WIT ANYWON,,,I JUST SAID IT DOES HAPPIN THAT THE OFFICE WILL LIST A DRIVER,,,

IF YOURRE ON TOP OF TINGS YOU CAN EZALY MAKE DA CHANGES,,,IVE SEEN GUYS BTCHIN THAT THE ONLY TIME THEY GIT A CALL

IS WEN THEY WANNA FILL A FIELD,,,I DONT NO NUTTIN ANYWEYS,,,IM JUST A GRANSTAN GOOF,,,
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2012, 01:16:43 AM »

WELL I GETS BAK A EMALE FROM DUKE JOHNSTON,,,HE SEZ HE HATES EXEXIVE WHIPPURS,,,HE SEZ HE LOOKDED AT DA RACE,,,

HE SEZ HE SAW NO EXEXIVE WHUPPING,,I DONT AGREED WIT HIM,,,BUT I AM SIRPRIZDED THAT HE ANSERDED ME,,,

WAT DA FCK DUE I NO,,,IM JUSTA GRANSTAN GOOF ANYWEYS,,,  dunno
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2012, 11:08:46 AM »

J. Mannix thanks for trying and i'm surprised you even got a response from that fool .
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: