Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 23, 2014, 07:22:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Terry and HV Forum  (Read 8647 times)
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #200 on: December 06, 2012, 08:14:29 PM »

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Dan...you need to sober up!  laughing guy laughing guy

Mel,looks like they went from the bar to the killer pen and now they are saven wussy!
Oh Lordy! laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy beer thumbs up
Hell of a moderater she horned up now what alpha cow?!
Report to moderator   Logged

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #201 on: December 07, 2012, 07:17:56 PM »

Mel,looks like they went from the bar to the killer pen and now they are saven wussy!
Oh Lordy! laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy beer thumbs up
Hell of a moderater she horned up now what alpha cow?!

fuzzy.....what in the heck is your problem with me? i disagree with your views on some things and turn on me? must be nice to stand tallest amongst us all.......s.m.h.

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #202 on: December 07, 2012, 09:35:59 PM »

fuzzy.....what in the heck is your problem with me? i disagree with your views on some things and turn on me? must be nice to stand tallest amongst us all.......s.m.h.

So now fuzzy has sunk to the new low of calling you a "cow"?

Wow, if any of us guys did that to a female poster I bet our ass would be on ice in moments flat.  thumbs down

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #203 on: December 08, 2012, 11:42:07 PM »

Wow, if any of us guys did that to a female poster I bet our ass would be on ice in moments flat.  thumbs down

yea..such a lovely 'lady' she is.....

Yimmy

Ignore
« Reply #204 on: December 09, 2012, 09:03:35 AM »

One thing I learned early on, when I first got in the internet (and assumed that most people on the 'nets of both sexes looked like Comic Book Guy)...  many, perhaps even most women who post on the internet are surprisingly and sometimes amazingly good-looking.  I mean it.

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #205 on: December 10, 2012, 06:57:10 AM »

Your a crappy moderater !
You don't post here and when u do u high jack the thread!
You and *** have always been one on the same and your buddy fart breath .
So it's fine u did chase Pam off buy telling her Hawthorne is not her concern and but out Pam never did a damn thing to any of you and your left nut Hv has insulted her on many occasion along with your buddy twisted and tilted.
You come on her telling every one to grow horns not every one is a bully but meanwhile you let us know how your views on horse slaughter and in wanted horses are and your cat rescue which is fine you just are a real crappy moderater and it does matter to you after all you've made it very well known you post on a different tbred sight .
So enjoy your ghost town over here that's what you want that's what you got!

Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #206 on: December 10, 2012, 08:50:19 AM »

Your a crappy moderater !
You don't post here and when u do u high jack the thread!
You and *** have always been one on the same and your buddy fart breath .
So it's fine u did chase Pam off buy telling her Hawthorne is not her concern and but out Pam never did a damn thing to any of you and your left nut Hv has insulted her on many occasion along with your buddy twisted and tilted.
You come on her telling every one to grow horns not every one is a bully but meanwhile you let us know how your views on horse slaughter and in wanted horses are and your cat rescue which is fine you just are a real crappy moderater and it does matter to you after all you've made it very well known you post on a different tbred sight .
So enjoy your ghost town over here that's what you want that's what you got!

..............i chased no one off.....did i say pammy, don't talk about hawthorne? pammy, scram! how did i 'hijack' the thread? cuz i TALKED about slaughter in one post way down??  and many people post on various sites...so? what's your point? i'm lucky i have had time to post on this one, let alone another one....the problem people have with terry...and horse voice...is that they come back at you with sense, facts and logic ...and make you have to back up what you post....alot of people don't like to think that hard.....just sayin.....

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #207 on: December 10, 2012, 04:23:08 PM »

Gotcha thought you posted to everyone you had me on iEeggnor and you read me any way and post you are such a phoney god must be terrible to try to give the impression to every one your perfect and yet dichotomy of tilted and twisted keeps coming to the surface!

Alpha is still a crappy moderater and u said it early oni in this thread in two different post!
The problem is u are a cahoots and u were called on it and now u gotz busted!

Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #208 on: December 11, 2012, 09:31:17 AM »

Alpha is still a crappy moderater and u said it early oni in this thread in two different post!
The problem is u are a cahoots and u were called on it and now u gotz busted!

Terry...you called me a crappy moderator?? well geez...i want a divorce!....so tell me fuzzy dear.....since u seem to know more about being a moderator than anyone.....what should i do to 'moderate' up to your standards? (and as just a moderator, i don't feel it's my place to lock/remove threads, only janine's)

honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #209 on: December 11, 2012, 10:20:36 AM »

Terry...you called me a crappy moderator?? well geez...i want a divorce!....so tell me fuzzy dear.....since u seem to know more about being a moderator than anyone.....what should i do to 'moderate' up to your standards? (and as just a moderator, i don't feel it's my place to lock/remove threads, only janine's)

Just checked the archives ... I have not used the word crappy since October 1 ... and that was in references to someone actually crappy: The Cubs.

But consider the source.  Roll Eyes

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
Louie Weedelbaum

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: December 11, 2012, 11:43:24 AM »

Just checked the archives ... I have not used the word crappy since October 1 ... and that was in references to someone actually crappy: The Cubs.

But consider the source.  Roll Eyes

A week ago you calimed this thread was boring and dumb yet you've had the most reply's since that statement. 
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: