Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 19, 2014, 07:38:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Terry and HV Forum  (Read 8860 times)
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: November 29, 2012, 09:31:16 PM »

thumbs up thumbs up
Report to moderator   Logged
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: November 29, 2012, 11:55:03 PM »

Perhaps you always act like a lady everywhere else.

I can only speak to your behavior here...and it's not always "ladylike", which is fine. It's not required. Seriously. Want to be one of the boys, go ahead. Drink, smoke, swear, call names, hurl insults, spit on the floor if you want. Doesn't bother me, or most men I know.

Once you make the decision to engage in mud-slinging, though -- as you have -- the "lady" designation is pretty much out the window. Can't have it both ways...and you can't get it back.
U wouldn't no a lady from a two bit hooker doing the hula on your shoulders when you bought new strings for you hawaii banjo!

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: November 29, 2012, 11:57:31 PM »

It's always funny until someone gets their eye poked out, isn't it. This always seems to happen when these OT bashing threads are allowed to grow and fester. As the immortal Barney Fife once said. "Ya gotta nip it!"
That's your problem the hair on my breeches is horse hair unlike the cat fuzz on your lower lip! Hows the man hood cat lips?

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: November 30, 2012, 12:44:17 AM »

I will tell all of you about Pamwaggy.
She wanted a race horse so very much and she has one .
I've never  met a classier human being in my life.
If you could have seen the glow this women had when she got her owners licsenes  , it ment more to me than any winner picture to watch a persons dream being fulfilled !
Her husbands is such a prince his love of her was just so evident and proud age was now fulfilling her dream. She wares her owners licsenes like it is her finest a 50karat diamond and means so much to her. In fact her love of horses is so great anything her horse makes is given back to race horse charity's !
He will be racing this spring and will be back in training in December he is a turf horse !
Now that is the ironic thing isn't it?
That is why the moderators post struck such a nerve!
This insult of a complete a total egomaniac calling her any thing but a lady is a real poke in the eye as unbalanced snip cut terry the ol mighty turd authority on who deserves a poke and who doesn't ! Who obviously needs a real poke or a swift kick in his chicken buttocks!
Terry name calls all he wants but if any one dare call him wussy he claims foul drunk and can't role with the big boys and applauds his daddy fart breath for making statements to a lady well if u get pizzed on u deserve it.
Calls people other people a liar bullshit Internet goof and excoriating the dichotomy of her story! Then says they are not being attacked and don't take it personal!
Dang man while your hugging some one make sure you take the knife out of her back!
Then his moderated friend comes on here to protect him and fart breath that hasn't posted maybe 3 times in 3 to 4 years. But claims the owner is partial to me but he runs wild with his cheap shots that his other poster ap Dan has so much respect for telling me how to earn respect?Huh? To much for television not enough for Hollywood .
I'm so glad I never wanted respect from these type nor do I ask for it but nor do I except what you view as respect!

Laverne said it right you need a crew to protect your man hood from one classy lady and one brassy lady cause as far as men u be what we in the west cal W U S S Y!
Better call your no recall moderated in hurry quick to protect your balancing act!

Bravo nice pat on the back to Pammy do you alway pat people on the back and then *** slap them with the other hand ? Or is that something that is taught to new owners at Illinois race tracks?

Now maybe some one wants to correct my spelling?

Or maybe you all that attacked Pam could have put her on ignore but then that isn't as amusing as the eggnor function and reading a poster any way then belittling learned that from *** aka terry the twisted turd!

mottoman

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: November 30, 2012, 07:48:59 AM »

Stay around Pam,  we need you here.
Secretariat

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: November 30, 2012, 08:47:50 AM »

typing as a man who has been here for almost a decade,
Pam has been here from the start as I recall, as has most of the others who seem to be self imploding upon one another. this is my only post to this thread.

i hope in the holiday season we can all find common ground to post here and respect each other. sure we all have differences and some of them very deep. our society today is set on a course of polarization that accompanies the degeneration of great societies. we post here to avoid the common problems in society at large. please people, check your pettiness at the door, and lets make this a fun place to post and read and enjoy. The forum has been here a long time, and there is no need to try to be anything less than cordial.

for the sake of the season, and the consonance we all wish to live our lifes in, can't we all just get along.

it hurts me as poster that has been here so long to see many of the poeople i enjoy reading go at one another with such visceral nastiness..please tone it down, and take some time to reflect upon the idea that the christmas season is a time of peace for 2 billion earthlings...relax, step back, and enjoy the spirit that should revolve around this time of year.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 08:49:33 AM by Secretariat » Report to moderator   Logged

Certified Derbytologist ©
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: November 30, 2012, 09:53:35 AM »

please people, check your pettiness at the door, and lets make this a fun place to post and read and enjoy. The forum has been here a long time, and there is no need to try to be anything less than cordial.

There's rarely any good that comes of threads with other posters' names in the subject title.  head shake

He's literate and funny.  I can see why he angers you so.
SandyLoam

« Reply #132 on: November 30, 2012, 10:57:01 AM »

This thread is a shoe-in for The Internet Community Comment Hall of Fame.

I nominate Journalstuff for President of this thread. Except for a kindly shout-out to pamwaggy, he stayed above it all, turned on TVG and buried his nose in The Form. That's true leadership! I'll award:  horse shoe horse shoe horse shoe horse shoe.

Bravo, J'Stuff! (And I don't mean Joe)
pamwaggy

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: November 30, 2012, 02:32:12 PM »

First of all I apologize for causing so much trouble.  I hadn't had this in mind at the time.  I thought I would say what I thought about Terry and HVs posts lately because I felt so bullied. 

And I want to thank all of you who defended me.  I appreciate it very much.  All the PMs and actual emails were sent with such kindness. 

I can't come back here.  I have had it with the bullying.  It just never stops no matter what.  I'm sure there is a thoroughbred forum I can post in with more reasonable posters. 

I do want to thank everyone on this board for all I have learned through the years.  And that is a lot!  I have to admit there are so many here that sometimes post that are so kind and caring.  I will miss those people a lot.

And double thanks to Janine for giving us such a great place to talk about horse racing and for being such a great and fair human being.
g3tPWNed_24

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: November 30, 2012, 02:39:29 PM »

pam, unfortunately youre gonna deal with ppl/things you do and dont like on any other forum on the net. if sh1t/ppl is getting to you then take a little break but dont leave permanently. especially on a horseracing forum theres gonna be a difference of opinion all the time and heated debates and arguments some of the time and. "difference of opinion makes a horserace"

First of all I apologize for causing so much trouble.  I hadn't had this in mind at the time.  I thought I would say what I thought about Terry and HVs posts lately because I felt so bullied. 

And I want to thank all of you who defended me.  I appreciate it very much.  All the PMs and actual emails were sent with such kindness. 

I can't come back here.  I have had it with the bullying.  It just never stops no matter what.  I'm sure there is a thoroughbred forum I can post in with more reasonable posters. 

I do want to thank everyone on this board for all I have learned through the years.  And that is a lot!  I have to admit there are so many here that sometimes post that are so kind and caring.  I will miss those people a lot.

And double thanks to Janine for giving us such a great place to talk about horse racing and for being such a great and fair human being.
SandyLoam

« Reply #135 on: November 30, 2012, 03:03:01 PM »

No need to apologize. Your point was proven in a rich tapestry of 134 and more responses. Quite revealing, I thought. There are other forums with different tones: better and worse.

One trick around here is the Replies count. The higher it is, usually the more absurd and tangential it has become.

sporthorse

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: November 30, 2012, 03:12:40 PM »

maroon  

Pam you are a sweetheart and a lady the forum would not be the same without you! There are many I miss chatting with on here..Alpha you Fuzz and even Terry! I admit I get aggravated with Terrys constant poking and prodding every statement made but he tries to abstract the truth. Sort fact from fiction is what he does best and he challenges people to look at the situation from the other side point of view. HV.I believe, is a highly intelligent person who is much more coarse around the edges and he would rather than lower himself to explain things from his point of view in terms we all can comprehend make his posts even more sarcastic and demeaning. He uses these tactics to get the upper hand so dont let him one up you!
     I havent posted much on here because for the most part Ive been very busy with other things in life but I did meet one of the greatest people right here on this forum. We have become BFFs and she has become my touchstone! So for that reason alone I am so glad I joined this forum 2 years ago it was well worth it despite all the bickering Wink
journalstuff

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: November 30, 2012, 10:11:58 PM »

Good Luck Pam. Thank you very much for being a nice and classy person on here. I wish too there were some people on here that are more reasonable too.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: November 30, 2012, 10:38:31 PM »

No need to apologize. Your point was proven in a rich tapestry of 134 and more responses. Quite revealing, I thought.

Revealing is what I thought, too, even if the actual "bullying" of Pam part was pretty much absent.

One trick around here is the Replies count. The higher it is, usually the more absurd and tangential it has become.

Well, that's for sure, and thanks for contributing.  Grin

beobob

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: November 30, 2012, 10:47:43 PM »

Well, that's for sure, and thanks for contributing.  Grin

That was too easy.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: November 30, 2012, 10:51:04 PM »

That was too easy.

With the actual bullying quotient of the thread so small, had to pump up the sarcasm end.

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: December 01, 2012, 02:14:37 PM »

With the actual bullying quotient of the thread so small, had to pump up the sarcasm end.
Is that the pot calling the kettle black?

Now you want to wave your prows as a hero a civility?

Aspirations of being humble are not your best quality.

Jim excoriating the dichotomy of your post!

Secretariat

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: December 02, 2012, 11:37:35 PM »

well there you go then,
pamwaggy,seems  to have decided to post she has left

there was;
myself,
pam
moon
and the retired cop , the big haired red haired admin from da bronx remembers, (she had a internet affair with him, she's like that)

and maybe we would get 17 posts a week
in the vacuum left by john frank - enstein (army)

who remains,,,sigghhh

you people.....Huh

{..shakes head from side to side in reflecting upon just another   incident of the changing degrading manners of the younger set..}

Certified Derbytologist ©
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: December 03, 2012, 08:25:19 AM »

Thank fuzzy. Her incessantly atrocious manners set the tone.

Louie Weedelbaum

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: December 03, 2012, 01:13:38 PM »

Thank fuzzy. Her incessantly atrocious manners set the tone.

Like you're Dale Carnegie.
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #145 on: December 03, 2012, 01:52:30 PM »

No need to apologize. Your point was proven in a rich tapestry of 134 and more responses.

This is where i am confused.....what 'point' , what 'bullying'? what'd i miss? lol

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #146 on: December 03, 2012, 03:24:03 PM »

It's not widly believed its a viscous slander you started over being called out over the word ***$you were calling posters  you alpha mare! It's was your little circle!
Bullying had nothing to do with it, as then and now you call some one a bully when they disagree with your post or a drunk you started this with me during Rachel Alexander and
You were being the bully over a dis agreement about Zenyatta !

as i was re -reading thru this mish mosh thread - FUZZY! wtf???  slander what,who,where,when,why? WHO did i call a bully here, who is drunk, what did i start with you 'during' rachel alexandra  and how was i a bully in a zenyatta disagreement? it was totally FUN to 'argue' back then with mel, steve, trossie, you, and mostly ole otb.....ahh...the good old days! Smiley let's go back there!

Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #147 on: December 03, 2012, 03:48:24 PM »

It wasn't that at all she has way touch class and heart to be that immature.
 So how u enjoyed running a wonder ful lady off the forum.
You all beat her around like a piñata just because she stated how she felt.
Then was told to but out of caring about horses at Hawthorne .
It's obvious you are so far removed from reality that your reality is a gang bang mentality !
So that's your reality? Take a good look at it pretty damn pitiful .
So now all you fine posters enjoy your ghost town here at barntowire!
You just lost a true Queen ! Same thing will happen now like what happen at the end of a great race horse campaign. You are really no friend of Janine's running off people like Pam!

oh puhleaseee! nobody 'ran her off'....she was the one who said she was leaving.....and i don't understand why....fuzzy, you DO realize that most people on racing forums love and care about the horses, yes??  she started it with the opening post....hv called her out on it...if pammy was a guy - i wouldn't even be writing this reply.....i care about the virus at hawthorne as well and that innocent horses are dying....but i'm not gonna get all  pompous about it....i care about the fact that people who once could afford their loved horses no longer can and abandon them to starve in fields....i care about the old, the crippled and the sick ones whose owners can no longer afford to get them vet care.....for these poor horses......the shot in the head is the kindest thing they will feel in months, possibly yrs.....do i advocate horse slaughter? i have to say yes- to an extent and if done humanely - what else do we do with the above mentioned horses ? there are way too many....  the rescues are overfull, people can't afford to adopt/support a horse.....are YOU going to adopt them and bring them home to your farm and care for them? like the people on FB "omg, i'm anti slaughter , and those poor horses, and people should rescue them etc etc etc".....but when asked to rescue just such an old horse, underfed, with navicular disease from yrs of being a solid lesson horse who taught many to ride and show and never refused a jump and in need of daily meds just to STAND comfortably - they respond ' but i can't afford a horse like that, i want a young, sound one"....so they WILL rescue- if they get to 'pick and choose' the horse to rescue - pfft- so much for all those 'caring' anti-slaughter fans.... i just would like to see a humane way of doing it at a govt approved and monitored plant in the US......frig canada!

mottoman

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: December 03, 2012, 05:27:32 PM »

Pam is probably a woman of her word when she says she is leaving.  I remember a coward named Horse Voice that said he was leaving but came right back with a new screen name and kept posting.  That is funny but mostly  a very SAD individual!
HorseVoice*

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: December 03, 2012, 06:57:46 PM »

Pam is probably a woman of her word when she says she is leaving.  I remember a coward named Horse Voice that said he was leaving but came right back with a new screen name and kept posting.  That is funny but mostly  a very SAD individual!

Show me a post that said I was leaving forever, Big Mouth.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: