Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 24, 2014, 07:52:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Terry and HV Forum  (Read 7983 times)
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2012, 05:20:11 PM »

It doesn't matter who the poster is, you're going to find yourself in deep as soon as you trot out the "You're a horrible person because you don't think exactly what I think!" judgment card.
Report to moderator   Logged

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
pamwaggy

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2012, 05:21:04 PM »

I would never even try to change either on of their minds.  Believe me.
g3tPWNed_24

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2012, 05:39:51 PM »

You think thats rough pam? Try changing a womans mind sometimes LOL Wink

I would never even try to change either on of their minds.  Believe me.
pamwaggy

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2012, 05:42:44 PM »

I am cracking up!   You are so right on that one.   Lips Sealed
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2012, 05:52:29 PM »

I don't think that is what she meant.  Her point was if you poke the hornet's nest, you will get stung.  If you don't like what they post you have 2 choices; let it go or contest their view.  I think anyone who has been on this board more than 15 minutes realize that if contested, HV and Terry will defend their thought process.  They seldom get personal unless provoked personally, but will defend their point as long as you contest it.

My advice - don't get personal, say your piece, and move on. Chances are you are not going to change their mind.
That is not what was posted !
But last I heard neither of those two don't live at Hawthorne either or in the State of illinois ?

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
beobob

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2012, 06:05:40 PM »

That is not what was posted !
But last I heard neither of those two don't live at Hawthorne either or in the State of illinois ?

Her point was neither do you.
HorseVoice*

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2012, 06:19:28 PM »

If there were more people around the sport like Pamwaggy and Fuzzypants the sport would be in much better shape. 

How so? Exactly what do posts on an Internet forum do "help the sport"? Quantify, please. Passion, sans meaningful action, equals what?

I'm fascinated. Can't wait to read this one.
beobob

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2012, 06:32:21 PM »

"If there were more people around the sport like Pamwaggy and Fuzzypants the sport would be in much better shape.  I love their passion and their caring about the horse."

How so? Exactly what do posts on an Internet forum do "help the sport"? Quantify, please. Passion, sans meaningful action, equals what?

Does no one listen to me???
HorseVoice*

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2012, 07:14:28 PM »

Does no one listen to me???

Yes, but this Louis guy wants to take sides and / or put in his .02, so I want to see if he can back up his yakkity-yak.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2012, 07:44:25 PM »

Yes, but this Louis guy wants to take sides and / or put in his .02, so I want to see if he can back up his yakkity-yak.

To quote sandy "pamwaggy : your point precisely ! Well played!

beobob

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2012, 07:45:04 PM »

thumbs up
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2012, 08:11:40 PM »

thumbs up

bang head

pamwaggy

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2012, 08:17:54 PM »

HV . .I'm glad he's not taking the bait.  Why should he.  What you just don't understand is there are still men out there who are gentlemen.  He happens to be one of them.  He would never be able to make you understand what that was.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2012, 08:20:10 PM »

thumbs up

I'm personally surprised this thread has stayed up as long as it has. Worthless off topic garbage that's nothing but blasting other posters gets zapped off the harness side on a regular basis.

Oh well, as long as they spell your name right, and all of that ...

HorseVoice*

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2012, 08:36:26 PM »

HV . .I'm glad he's not taking the bait.  Why should he.  What you just don't understand is there are still men out there who are gentlemen.  He happens to be one of them.  He would never be able to make you understand what that was.

You want to play rough and send barbs my way for "my behavior" (whatever the hell that means on an open Internet forum)...then you want to be treated like a lady?

Old, tired, double standard hogwash. It has no place here. If you or any other "delicate flower" wants to mix it up and get into pissing contests with the men here, you can't act all offended when you get some on you.

And as far as "Louis the Gentlemen" goes, get a clue, Pammy: he's complained in the past about me and my posts, so all he is doing now is using you and fuzzy to try and irritate me. A REAL gentlemen would never use a lady like that, and you know it.

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2012, 08:50:09 PM »

You want to play rough and send barbs my way for "my behavior" (whatever the hell that means on an open Internet forum)...then you want to be treated like a lady?

Old, tired, double standard hogwash. It has no place here. If you or any other "delicate flower" wants to mix it up and get into pissing contests with the men here, you can't act all offended when you get some on you.

And as far as "Louis the Gentlemen" goes, get a clue, Pammy: he's complained in the past about me and my posts, so all he is doing now is using you and fuzzy to try and irritate me. A REAL gentlemen would never use a lady like that, and you know it.

A real gentlemen doesn't try to abuse women and bully them but a drunk does .
Must be happy hour for you and Martini time u r obviously looking for a fight .
So go fight with your martini straw!

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2012, 08:50:30 PM »

I noticed something interesting when I was sending her off to join my ignore list with Fuzzy and the gang this morning ... more people have her on ignore than me! Join the crowd and don't waste your time, it doesn't really become either one of you.

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2012, 08:53:23 PM »

I'm personally surprised this thread has stayed up as long as it has. Worthless off topic garbage that's nothing but blasting other posters gets zapped off the harness side on a regular basis.

Oh well, as long as they spell your name right, and all of that ...
You could use the eggnor function instead of complaining about people it doesn't become you!

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2012, 08:55:59 PM »

I noticed something interesting when I was sending her off to join my ignore list with Fuzzy and the gang this morning ... more people have her on ignore than me! Join the crowd and don't waste your time, it doesn't really become either one of you.
You count who eggnors who! laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy  laughing guy laughing guy
Hilarious !

UncleEddiesPal

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2012, 10:25:52 PM »

Ms H Voice-

Not sure if you read my multiple exhausting posts on how it must be difficult to be THE Voice of reason day in and day out. I can only surmise the difficulty it requires each and every day to assume this task. One can be thankful, as in your case, for the advancement of psychopharmacological agents for daily use. Keep up the ENDLESS good work!
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2012, 10:52:08 PM »

Ms H v
Not sure if you read my multiple exhausting posts on how it must be difficult to be THE Voice of reason day in and day out. I can only surmise the difficulty it requires each and every day to assume this task. One can be thankful, as in your case, for the advancement of psychopharmacological agents for daily use. Keep up the ENDLESS good work!
laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Oh and the excoriating of all the dichotomy such a task!God where's the hand clap!

Louie Weedelbaum

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2012, 11:20:49 PM »

What's the matter I didn't tell you how smart or clever you are and instead complimented someone else??  How insecure and small are you?

In reading the posts of these two posters a few things are very clear:

1- They love horses, why you think that doesn't help the sport is a mystery, but like I've said before you're a douche.

2 - It's clear to me they love the sport in general.  I believe both own horses and that in of itself helps the game because without owners we have no sport.  Owning horses is a meaningful action, much more so than being an internet wise ass.

3 - They seem to roll with the punches and those that can't....and I've trained for some owners who can't....don't last long or become very bitter people.  Some even resort to posting on the internet, like you.

I say good for these two, true fans are not easy to come by in any sport these days, especially horse racing.
Louie Weedelbaum

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2012, 11:22:44 PM »

You're a funny guy.  I'm not allowed to post because you say so??  Like I've said before take your pompacity and go screw yourself with it, it should be long enough.
Louie Weedelbaum

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2012, 11:23:54 PM »

You count who eggnors who! laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy  laughing guy laughing guy
Hilarious !

What else does he have to do all day?
APCD Dan

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2012, 11:29:37 PM »

A real gentlemen doesn't try to abuse women and bully them but a drunk does .
Must be happy hour for you and Martini time u r obviously looking for a fight .
So go fight with your martini straw!

Where do you get all this drinking stuff from?  Did you just assume that because he is challenging what you say, that he is a drunk!  Explain to the forum how you know HV is a drunk when posting on forums.  It is these kinds of claims that kill anything that you want to say.  Keep to the idea that you like horses and feel sorry for people having troubles with their horses.  That is your contribution to this thread which you have posted many times.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: