Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 23, 2014, 03:58:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Terry and HV Forum  (Read 8616 times)
Louie Weedelbaum

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2012, 09:29:31 AM »

This is hilarious. Look at the posts and who is being "emotional" (after all, being upset is an emotion) and you'll realize it isn't HorseVoice.

I didn't realize you were sitting next to me as I typed.  WOW, you were right here and knew my emotional state.  Read up a little and you'll see I never brought up this clowns name in my post, I only praised two other people and he responded with his usual BS, which I find ammusing.  Anytime someone else gets praised he seems to respond with a smart alec comment because he doesn't get a mention.  Unfortunately for him life does not work that way.

I guess you're another whose skin I got under.  Glad I could do it.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2012, 09:44:07 AM by Louie Weedelbaum » Report to moderator   Logged
Louie Weedelbaum

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2012, 09:30:43 AM »

it's almost dec, what else is there to do?  horse horse horse

GULFSTREAM!!!

And of course the inner dirt meet at Aqueduct for those brave souls.
Report to moderator   Logged
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2012, 09:37:21 AM »

WHOA FUZZY!!!  SLOW DOWN GIRL!   what are you talking about? 'it was me' and 'my little circle'?  wtf?? who's doing the drinking?HuhHuh sarcasm
Very nice mare and you just did it again!
So it's easy to see you are bias when it comes HBT just like you were back then and after you and Hv met at some track you change your hole opinion of him,prior to that you did not like his degrading cracks towards women.
Dan ask me not to refer to Hv as a drunk but yet you as a moderated come on here trying to sling mud at me!
Now you try to act like you don't recall all of that fine.
But then you resort back to the same thing.
I've stayed out of the hawthorn thing but your boys haven't.
So enjoy the holidays.

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
beobob

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2012, 09:43:42 AM »

If we learned anything from the Godfather Trilogy (well maybe not so much from #3) it is...   it's business, not personal
Louie Weedelbaum

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2012, 09:45:17 AM »

If we learned anything from the Godfather Trilogy (well maybe not so much from #3) it is...   it's business, not personal

Leave the gun take the cannoli.
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2012, 09:47:54 AM »

yes you are the queen ! maroon maroon

aww thank you trossie - you are pretty good yourself!  heart

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2012, 10:10:00 AM »

WOW!!!  THANK YOU !!  SOMEONE WHO 'GETS IT'!

Another poster who makes sense!

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2012, 10:12:33 AM »

Give HV a hug- behind that coarse exterior is warm & gentle soul.

Gelded at birth, his focus is always on racing topics & the love for the fall Hawthorne meet.

He my have been the last horse picked at the rodeo but that never stopped his will for truth , justice, & the American way   flag flag
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2012, 10:14:32 AM »

WHOA FUZZY!!!  SLOW DOWN GIRL!   what are you talking about? 'it was me' and 'my little circle'?  wtf?? who's doing the drinking?HuhHuh sarcasm

Like I told APCD Dan, as soon as you speak up you get dragged into her bullying sights ... even if they are mostly incomprehensible.

brivolta

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2012, 10:15:27 AM »

I didn't realize you were sitting next to me as I typed.  WOW, you were right here and knew my emotional state.  Read up a little and you'll see I never brought up this clowns name in my post, I only praised two other people and he responded with his usual BS, which I find ammusing.  Anytime someone else gets praised he seems to respond with a smart alec comment because he doesn't get a mention.  Unfortunately for him life does not work that way.

I guess you're another whose skin I got under.  Glad I could do it.

All this and brains too. I wasn't referring to you being the emotional one. But if the shoe fits...
beobob

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2012, 10:15:38 AM »

Gelded at birth, his focus is always on racing topics & the love for the fall Hawthorne meet.

He my have been the last horse picked at the rodeo but that never stopped his will for truth , justice, & the American way   flag flag

I believe your post needed a third flag, here it is.     flag
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2012, 10:18:27 AM »

Thanks Bob- you are very Patriotic as well  thumbs up
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2012, 10:20:12 AM »

Very nice mare and you just did it again!
So it's easy to see you are bias when it comes HBT just like you were back then and after you and Hv met at some track you change your hole opinion of him,prior to that you did not like his degrading cracks towards women.
Dan ask me not to refer to Hv as a drunk but yet you as a moderated come on here trying to sling mud at me!
Now you try to act like you don't recall all of that fine.
But then you resort back to the same thing.
I've stayed out of the hawthorn thing but your boys haven't.
So enjoy the holidays.

Fuzzy- the ONLY person i ever had an issue with on this forum is john frank- the true degrader / name caller of women - i have never felt 'degraded' by anyone else here- not only can i dish it out- but i can take it when it comes back to me......i can play with the big dogs, unlike some people.....i actually miss the daily rows with otb ......such fun having a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent..... maroon...where am i 'slinging mud' at you? i guess we see and interpret things differently......

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2012, 10:26:27 AM »

I have to agree with you Terry- and altho i did for a few seconds, think of taking it down... i asked myself - why? it's fun....it's fun to see how riled up and bent out of shape people get when Hv posts back to them with logic....simple logic.....i know hv personally and he is a very intelligent person and a very nice man...things/people are not always as they seem on an internet forum folks......then again i'm the queen of facetious sarcasm so the barbs do not bother me, just make me use my brain to think of a better comeback Smiley.....it's almost dec, what else is there to do?  horse horse horse

Well, fair enough.

By the way, what do you think about me picking up my own 60's-something old maid stalker who earned her "fuzzy" nickname by walking around continually covered in cat hair? Is my life great, or what?

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Louie Weedelbaum

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2012, 10:32:04 AM »

All this and brains too. I wasn't referring to you being the emotional one. But if the shoe fits...

I owe you an apology then.  I misread what you wrote.  My sincerest apology.
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2012, 11:17:25 AM »

I owe you an apology then.  I misread what you wrote.  My sincerest apology.

There are a few others on here that do this alot.....and get all helll bent out of shape about it when they are the ones who read and respond before they read and comprehend.....

Louie Weedelbaum

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2012, 11:20:53 AM »

There are a few others on here that do this alot.....and get all helll bent out of shape about it when they are the ones who read and respond before they read and comprehend.....

It's sometimes difficult to understand the true meaning of what a person writes whether it be on the internet forums, in an e-mail or even a leeter.

Two pieces of communication are always understood well:  Those marked FINAL NOTICE or PLEASE REMIT.
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2012, 11:35:09 AM »

It's sometimes difficult to understand the true meaning of what a person writes whether it be on the internet forums, in an e-mail or even a leeter.

Two pieces of communication are always understood well:  Those marked FINAL NOTICE or PLEASE REMIT.

LMAO!!  thumbs up

HorseVoice*

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2012, 11:56:12 AM »

I made up nothing.

OK. Let's check it out.

My original post was about the people named fuzzy and pammy.

True.

You got offended that you weren't mentioned.

FALSE. Terrible ASSumption on your part. Nothing I wrote indicated I was offended. 

3rd request: Please stick to what was written.
Louie Weedelbaum

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2012, 12:00:45 PM »

OK. Let's check it out.

True.

FALSE. Terrible ASSumption on your part. Nothing I wrote indicated I was offended. 

3rd request: Please stick to what was written.

True, you chimed in when I offered a positive opinion about others.  It feels good under your skin douchebag.
HorseVoice*

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2012, 12:08:00 PM »

Gelded at birth...

Whoa!

LOL! I *knew* I should have had DNA tests performed on my three children. Could have saved a boatload in food, clothing, tuition and orthodontics. Damn!

Seriously, PURPLE LAVERN: even if you were correct...is knowledge of other men's testicular status something you want to advertise?

I guess I would ask you to refrain from divulging that information about any other man...kinda creepy!
HorseVoice*

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2012, 12:11:48 PM »

True, you chimed in when I offered a positive opinion about others.

Which proves...what?

It feels good under your skin douchebag.

You mean like, when you thought that you were getting under brivolta's skin, too? How's that foot taste?

You're a giant zero-for-two, Champ. Keep digging that hole, China is near.  laughing guy
beobob

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2012, 12:13:32 PM »

Whoa!

LOL! I *knew* I should have had DNA tests performed on my three children. Could have saved a boatload in food, clothing, tuition and orthodontics. Damn!

Seriously, PURPLE LAVERN: even if you were correct...is knowledge of other men's testicular status something you want to advertise?

I guess I would ask you to refrain from divulging that information about any other man...kinda creepy!

It's what we've come to expect in this nationwide political war against men.
Louie Weedelbaum

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2012, 12:16:42 PM »

Which proves...what?

You mean like, when you thought that you were getting under brivolta's skin, too? How's that foot taste?

You're a giant zero-for-two, Champ. Keep digging that hole, China is near.  laughing guy

Nope, I'm actually 1 for 1.  I misread the other posters statement but I have you read pretty well.  Keep crying about it.  No matter what I will not praise you until you actually contribute something of substance like pam and fuzzy....although given your track record I may be waiting a long time.
HorseVoice*

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: November 29, 2012, 12:26:39 PM »

Nope, I'm actually 1 for 1.  I misread the other posters statement but I have you read pretty well. 

Wouldn't that make you 1 for 2, then?  doh

Look...I'm already past the Finish Line, and you haven't even hit the far turn.

I'm sure that you would advise your jockeys to quit whipping a horse that is as far behind as you are right now.

So stop beating yourself. Yeah, you get the dreaded "eased, vanned off" today, but...you'll get over it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: