Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 21, 2014, 03:12:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RANDALL JACOBS BACK RACING IN ILLINOIS  (Read 1529 times)
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« on: November 19, 2012, 04:06:28 PM »

Looked at maywood entries and low and behold Randall Jacobs is back training horses .
Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2012, 06:25:39 PM »

Best of luck to Randy.
A really nice guy.
He and his father Clarence were a good team.
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2012, 06:44:48 PM »

You sure its not pat berry with a bad moustache...

Good luck to the woodchuck!
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 06:50:02 PM »

GOOD LUCK
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 09:53:51 PM »

Looked at maywood entries and low and behold Randall Jacobs is back training horses .
thumbs up
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 09:57:39 PM »

Gonna race there own stock or does he have some owners gonna give him some stock ?
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2012, 12:38:00 PM »

Many years ago at Sportsmans Park while i was walking with my trainer . We said hello to Randy and he nodded and as we turned the corner we heard a boom . A groom yelled at Randy Jacobs about his pay and was knocked out cold . We ran over an as the groom awoke Randy threw him two twenty dollar bills . Randy proceeded to win three races that evening and from what i heard he kept the groom employed .
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2012, 12:42:06 PM »

Many years ago at Sportsmans Park while i was walking with my trainer . We said hello to Randy and he nodded and as we turned the corner we heard a boom . A groom yelled at Randy Jacobs about his pay and was knocked out cold . We ran over an as the groom awoke Randy threw him two twenty dollar bills . Randy proceeded to win three races that evening and from what i heard he kept the groom employed .
laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy  nothing like waking up after a shot like that...and having no hard feelings
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2012, 04:22:02 PM »

Looks like i was wrong and Ole Randy Jacobs is in the bike Friday night !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2012, 04:31:56 PM »

The most amazing part of that story was Randy jacobs winning 3 races on a card trotter trotter
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2012, 04:51:26 PM »

Gonna race there own stock or does he have some owners gonna give him some stock ?
IM GESSIN BUY DA NAME OF DA HORSE ITS HIS OWN,,,RJ'S DAY,,,RANDY GOTSA LOTSA CASHOLA,,,HE NEVERR HAD GUD HANDS
BUTT HE ALWAYS LOVED DA GAME,,,AND DATS THE CHARGE PLATE HOLLLLLLLDDDDDIIIIIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGGGGG ON,,,
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2012, 04:59:13 PM »

RANDY SHOWDED UP AT MAYWOOD TO THE QUALYS ABOUT 6-7 YEARS AGO,,,HES LOOKING FOR HIS RACE BIKE,,,IT WAS CHAIND
UP BUY HIS BARN,,,HE CANT FIND HIS BIKE,,,WAS GOING NUTS,,,THE FURST QUALY IS OVER AND FAT BOY NICK CLEGG COMES OFF
DA TRACK WIT RANDYS BIKE ATACHEDED TO HIS HORSE,,,GEORGE CLEGG TELLS NICK RANDY IS GOING CRAZY,,,NICK TELLS HIM
PLESE TAKE DA BIKE AND PUT IT BACK AND THAN HE GOS AND HIDES IN A TACK ROOM,,,FCKING CLEGG CUT THE CHAIN,,,RANDY
WAS GONNA KILL HIM BUT GEORGE GAVE HIM FITTY BUCKS AND THAT CALMDED HIM DOWN,,,AHH DA GUD OLD DAYS,,,
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 05:14:56 PM by J. Mannix » Report to moderator   Logged
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2012, 05:05:52 PM »

ANUTTER TING RANDY USEDED TO DO,,,WAS A DONUT SHOP ON LARRYMIE AVE BOUT 4 BLOKS FROM DA TRACK,,,HE WOOD STOP
EVERY MORING BEFOUR HAWTHORN AND GET COFFEE AND BY ALL DA DAY OLD DONUTS,,,ANY HORSES HE HAD IN THAT DAY
GOT TO EAT THE DONUTS FOR PRERACE,,,I DONT TINK THEY TESTDED FOR CAFFINE OR SUGAR THEN CAUSE HE GAVE THEM
EVERYTING, DA CHOCELAT DA FRENCH DA BOSTON CREME ANYTING THEY HAD,,,AHHH DA GUD OLD DAYS,,,
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2012, 05:12:21 PM »

Charge Plate was a tough old warrior

Randy J one of the few Lefty drivers thumbs up
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2012, 09:56:38 PM »

Slasher Sutton is left handed
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2012, 10:07:20 PM »

Slasher Sutton is left handed
I TINK CASEY LENARD IS A SOWTH PAW,,,I TINK SUTTON HAS HANDS LIKE DA GUY IN THIS VIDEOO,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrMOp6uqZfY
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2012, 10:34:16 PM »

I TINK CASEY LENARD IS A SOWTH PAW,,,I TINK SUTTON HAS HANDS LIKE DA GUY IN THIS VIDEOO,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrMOp6uqZfY

My stomach hurts from laughing. I'm not laughing at the amputee. That guy is amazing. I'm laughing at your reference to Suttons hands.
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2012, 03:49:43 AM »

Amazing what determination will accomplish  thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: