Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 30, 2014, 05:34:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Double Standard By Forum Operator:Cries Cheating While Bashing BTW Members  (Read 925 times)
knowitall

Ignore
« on: November 18, 2012, 05:48:41 PM »

I have had my problems in the past with Janine's selective editing but here lately she has allowed strong opinions to stand.

Case in point my threads on Smolin, Oosting, Warren and Roberts which are 100% accurate! trophy

You can disagree with my conclusion of cheating but what can't be challenged are the details that happened before the race.

Smolin has a bad habit of running his mouth before a race on the track then magically strange things happen during the race.

The Warren's, Oosting, Roberts and sometimes Marcus Miller have done the same thing but not as often as Smolin.

The Rapping Clown has been on the attack against his version cheating at his forum while condemning threads here.

The lastest involve Warren and Roberts but has included Smolin in the last couple of weeks.

I call them a Crime Syndicate but he calls them the Boys. Eitherway we both are pointing out collusion involved in screwing the public.

So the famous rapper wants Smolin and Ira to stop posting here because threads are allowed pointing out ***'s incriminating actions.

What about the Warren, Roberts and Smolin threads at Rapper Central accusing them of collusion and cheating? doh

Apparently Janine is a bad forum operator and not ***'s friend according to rapper "Geriatric D." and he is! laughing guy laughing guy

I have another strange race with incriminating actions taking place on the track before the race from Saturday that Geriatric D. ignored.

In the 5th race Roberts and Smolin were talking then Smolin went to Oosting. While Warren was talking to Ryan Welch.

Race starts Sutton, Roberts, Warren and Widger leave. Warren on Quality Sport cuts the mile with Roberts on Southbound in the hole.

As Warren backed off the pace at the 5/16's Ryan Welch was 5th  1/2in and 1/2out looking back for pulling horses.

Miller pulls on Iron Outlaw and Welch pulls in front of him but does NOT move up! 2nd qt was 28.4 and Welch made Zero effort to advance.

In the 29.3 3rd qt Welch just sat there not moving until Miller went 3wide before the 11/16's in the final turn.

All of a sudden Welch had horse and hung Miller 3wide up to Robert's wheel coming out of the turn. Roberts then whips out of the hole.

The middle 1/2 was 58.1 very soft with the help of traffic cop Welch blocking for Warren. They came in 28.0 the front hanging on.

Roberts took the lead then his horse quit, a Pack Rat, and Widger got out behind him. Widger wins, Roberts 2nd and Warren 3rd.

It was close til the last 1/16th when Warren faded late as Roberts edged him for 2nd. Warren appeared to be trying.

So the suprise to me was Ryan Welch. Warren always drives for his dad so Warren talking to him on the track didn't seem odd at first.

That is until Welch pulled and refused to move up until Marcus tried to go around him. Prototypical traffic cop move and executed perfect.

Warren, Roberts and Widger all benefitted from Welch's move but Warren was the one talking to him right before the start.

The obvious defense will be Welch is a (p) driver and pulled a dead horse because of his inexperience.

Considering his connection to the 2nd biggest cheater in Chicago and the pre-race conversation, I beg to differ.     
Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2012, 05:59:03 PM »

MAYBE YUR PROOF IS ON THE GRASSY KNOLL?
Old and Slow

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 06:52:31 PM »

Can you guys and gals believe this stuff? laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Swoody, you really need a life, man.

I know one thing for sure.  Indecision may or may not be my problem.
Ruffie Guru

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2012, 07:30:02 PM »

This is worth repeating

Where do you come up with this stuff doh
I bet you would make a great fictional writer laughing guy

Hypothetically if all these allegations were true are these guys going to double park their horses to run to the SAM machine or tweet their wagers to some friends Roll Eyes
Why do all this in the publics eye if they can just talk to each other in the drivers room dunno

I really do not understand your logic head shake
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2012, 08:09:54 PM »

Holy crap dateline 48 hours heck king u been busy there , here I wasn't sure u would still be working for the forum via since your man got elected , figured you were out maken sure all them Generals were keeping their red I missles in the proper classified area! Wink
Another words maken sure they ain't put doing the ole dipsey doodle!
U no the ol  biofeedback oat doe!

Do u really think j9 gives two platooteed what any of those freaks in heat say?
I a sure u she has more high class in her little I pinky then all those low class twisted cut throat back stabbing low prostrate checking thugs have all together.

Now go read horse picky .com and its pretty obvious who's who no matter how many screen names!
Actually you are pretty dang entertaining u real need to change your screen name to jessy seeking Ventura !

But dude if u believe 10 per cent of the crap u post u need a tonsillectomy threw your anal cavity!

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2012, 08:55:26 PM »

This is worth repeating

Hypothetically if all these allegations were true are these guys going to double park their horses to run to the SAM machine or tweet their wagers to some friends Roll Eyes
Why do all this in the publics eye if they can just talk to each other in the drivers room dunno

I really do not understand your logic head shake
   thumbs up beer thumbs up
think they just want to rub it in the public's face.  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy Sorry, but agree with you 100%,,, no need to make these surreptious plans in the public eye especially under Inspector knowitall Closeau's watchful eye.  bang head bang head bang head bang head
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2012, 08:58:46 PM »

I have had my problems in the past with Janine's selective editing but here lately she has allowed strong opinions to stand.

Case in point my threads on Smolin, Oosting, Warren and Roberts which are 100% accurate! trophy

You can disagree with my conclusion of cheating but what can't be challenged are the details that happened before the race.

Smolin has a bad habit of running his mouth before a race on the track then magically strange things happen during the race.

The Warren's, Oosting, Roberts and sometimes Marcus Miller have done the same thing but not as often as Smolin.

The Rapping Clown has been on the attack against his version cheating at his forum while condemning threads here.

The lastest involve Warren and Roberts but has included Smolin in the last couple of weeks.

I call them a Crime Syndicate but he calls them the Boys. Eitherway we both are pointing out collusion involved in screwing the public.

So the famous rapper wants Smolin and Ira to stop posting here because threads are allowed pointing out ***'s incriminating actions.

What about the Warren, Roberts and Smolin threads at Rapper Central accusing them of collusion and cheating? doh

Apparently Janine is a bad forum operator and not ***'s friend according to rapper "Geriatric D." and he is! laughing guy laughing guy

I have another strange race with incriminating actions taking place on the track before the race from Saturday that Geriatric D. ignored.

In the 5th race Roberts and Smolin were talking then Smolin went to Oosting. While Warren was talking to Ryan Welch.

Race starts Sutton, Roberts, Warren and Widger leave. Warren on Quality Sport cuts the mile with Roberts on Southbound in the hole.

As Warren backed off the pace at the 5/16's Ryan Welch was 5th  1/2in and 1/2out looking back for pulling horses.

Miller pulls on Iron Outlaw and Welch pulls in front of him but does NOT move up! 2nd qt was 28.4 and Welch made Zero effort to advance.

In the 29.3 3rd qt Welch just sat there not moving until Miller went 3wide before the 11/16's in the final turn.

All of a sudden Welch had horse and hung Miller 3wide up to Robert's wheel coming out of the turn. Roberts then whips out of the hole.

The middle 1/2 was 58.1 very soft with the help of traffic cop Welch blocking for Warren. They came in 28.0 the front hanging on.

Roberts took the lead then his horse quit, a Pack Rat, and Widger got out behind him. Widger wins, Roberts 2nd and Warren 3rd.

It was close til the last 1/16th when Warren faded late as Roberts edged him for 2nd. Warren appeared to be trying.

So the suprise to me was Ryan Welch. Warren always drives for his dad so Warren talking to him on the track didn't seem odd at first.

That is until Welch pulled and refused to move up until Marcus tried to go around him. Prototypical traffic cop move and executed perfect.

Warren, Roberts and Widger all benefitted from Welch's move but Warren was the one talking to him right before the start.

The obvious defense will be Welch is a (p) driver and pulled a dead horse because of his inexperience.

Considering his connection to the 2nd biggest cheater in Chicago and the pre-race conversation, I beg to differ.     

LONGER THEN FKN WAR & PEACE....SEND ME THE CLIFF NOTES & WILL GET BACK TO YOU
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2012, 10:26:11 PM »

Yes but I hate to admit something is strange about horse picky  . Con very suspicious no doggy style icons??!

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2012, 01:10:06 AM »

Have any of you CRACKHEADS watched a race in your life? doh

Have you ever charted the races or pace handicapped before? head shake

Rapper Geriatric D. was accusing Warren and Roberts of cheating in the 9th race and I pointed out a suspicious race he ignored. dude

I believe Ryan Welch is a better driver than the way he drove this race and the pre-race conversation suggests he helped Todd Warren.

Now the word is Ridge Warren got 30 days and Croucher got a fine and suspension. dunno

So tonight Todd and Ridge were M.I.A. binoculars

I agree with Rapper Geriatric D. on his versions of cheating. bowing

But the pot calling the kettle black? Com on. screwy
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2012, 01:42:32 AM »

Was  that kettle krack korn and I don't care?
Krack log is krack oh Lucius !

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2012, 02:42:05 AM »

Rapper Geriatric D. responded by saying the threads accusing drivers of cheating by him and his brother were jokes! head shake

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Don't read like jokes?  sneaky doh

Isn't it just like an 8 year old to defend himself with "Just Joking" when caught in a moment of frustration? screwy

I have gotten 3 horsemen suspended and/or fined for their actions. trophy

Rapper Geriatric D. has only gotten himself suspended and fined. nyah
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2012, 02:50:48 AM »

FYI: Rapper Geriatric D., Ira and *** are friends in more ways than one. sneaky

So attacking anyone who exposes the cheating and partying at the strip club is in their best interest. sneaky

My only hope is that the Mayan Calendar is wrong and the day of reckoning for these clowns will come soon. crossedfingers
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2012, 08:22:27 AM »

Lavern, I agree and thought the same thing. Can this guy have 2 threads on the same subject and have the condensed version on the second thread?
Maybe he makes sense, but I feel like I am reading the package insert from an anti-biotic.....
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2012, 10:34:00 AM »

EM

No doubt, if I am doing that much reading it better be for college credit Grin
APPRENTICE

« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2012, 10:36:20 AM »

SWOOEY ,,STOP DA CONSPRACY STUFF,

WILL U STOP,,,

I BET DA RACE,,,AND LOST SEE ME  ***
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2012, 12:29:22 PM »

How do you know when you are right and have hit a festering open wound? dunno

When Rapper Geriatric D. rants about "Forces" hurting you back for hurting others. screwy

You see catching cheaters in action and getting them in trouble is called "Hurting Them" in the M-99 world. screwy

Some of us would call it doing the IRB's job by policing the actions of the people on the track.

So before I am "Clutching my chest calling for an ambulance wondering why I am being hurt" Geriatric D. needs to explain something. RIP

Why is it that the only BAD people in harness racing are the owners who have had enough and quit the business? screwy

Why aren't the horsemen who get banned for using M-99 or other drugs or get caught fixing races the bad people? doh

I don't know of one fan who has quit because an owner stopped investing in a corrupt sport. head shake

But I do know many fans who stopped playing harness racing because of all the high profile cheating scandals. bowing
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2012, 12:31:22 PM »

Was  that kettle krack korn and I don't care?
Krack log is krack oh Lucius !

Fuzzy

Why do the drivers at Cal go around in a circle in the shute for 5 minutes before a race starts?

Why don't they score down like other tracks?
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2012, 12:57:47 PM »

Lavern, I agree and thought the same thing. Can this guy have 2 threads on the same subject and have the condensed version on the second thread?
Maybe he makes sense, but I feel like I am reading the package insert from an anti-biotic.....

Look at the bright side: A war of words between knowitall and Nants "admin"  Roll Eyes

Is there any better entertainment on the Internet?

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2012, 01:08:21 PM »

Look at the bright side: A war of words between knowitall and Nants "admin"  Roll Eyes

In a battle of wits they both come in unarmed.  laughing guy laughing guy
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2012, 02:03:25 PM »

Want to remember something really hilarious? dunno

Geriatric D. calls me a "sick puppy" and a "conspiracy nut" for posting the facts and then drawing a conclusion.

He wants everyone to believe there is no conspiracy by the Illinois drivers after saying over and over it's a driver's game today. bowing

But the really hilarious part is Geriatric D. thinking everyone else was born yesterday and don't know about his SunTimes interview.

Do you remember Terry Boers writing an article about the N-a-n-t-z brothers after they were banned for life for using M-99? head shake

Geriatric D. accused Phil Langley and the Johnstons of a "CONSPIRACY" to get him and his brother! laughing guy laughing guy

Apparently conspiracies exist only in the eye of the beholder. laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2012, 02:48:33 PM »

Want to remember something really hilarious? dunno

Geriatric D. calls me a "sick puppy" and a "conspiracy nut" for posting the facts and then drawing a conclusion.

He wants everyone to believe there is no conspiracy by the Illinois drivers after saying over and over it's a driver's game today. bowing

But the really hilarious part is Geriatric D. thinking everyone else was born yesterday and don't know about his SunTimes interview.

Do you remember Terry Boers writing an article about the N-a-n-t-z brothers after they were banned for life for using M-99? head shake

Geriatric D. accused Phil Langley and the Johnstons of a "CONSPIRACY" to get him and his brother! laughing guy laughing guy

Apparently conspiracies exist only in the eye of the beholder. laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

The great blasts from the past.  thumbs up

Listen ... you guys exposed him as a mentally deranged fraud and goof when he was on this forum. Why would anyone take anything he writes on other forums seriously? His posting career at the poop and his own forums has done nothing to rehabilitate his image. It's just made it worse.

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2012, 03:08:26 PM »

The great blasts from the past.  thumbs up

Listen ... you guys exposed him as a mentally deranged fraud and goof when he was on this forum. Why would anyone take anything he writes on other forums seriously? His posting career at the poop and his own forums has done nothing to rehabilitate his image. It's just made it worse.

Can't find article on HighBeam from SunTimes otherwise I would pay for it.

Suspensions happened in 1984 for s and a 1 year suspension in June 1985 for Geriatric D.

In the interest of being Fair and Balanced Geriatric D. blamed his owner Bowen and his crooked vet Steinmyer. doh

I don't know of any trainer who allows his owners in the barn on race days, does anybody else? dunno

Muchless an owner with his own vet who is making the horses "Magically" run faster! laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2012, 03:52:52 PM »

Holy Crap this is just t-o-o-o-o good to wait to post!

A fellow nonfan of Rapper Geriatric D. posted two articles from the Trib that were still available to read and the info was too funny.

To summarise the article from December 1983 to April 1985 there were 10,170 harness races.

During this period there were 19 positives for Etorphine "elephant juice" in Illinois all were in harness horses. sneaky

4 of the positives were from horses at Maywood that were caught pre-race so the horses never raced in a race.

That left 15 positive samples from horses that raced out of 10,170 harness races during this period.

Of the 15 positives, NINE (9) belong to Geriatric D.'s brother and ONE (1) belonged to Geriatric D. himself! sneaky

That's 10 out of 15 positives belonging to the brothers out of 10,170 harness races raced during this period! sneaky

One thing is for sure these guys definitely know cheating when they see it. doh

And it looks like to me that their bust was as big in 1985 as the Ledfraud bust was in 2006! nyah 

Obviously Geriatric D. has no shame or he would stop attacking people who have never cheated in their life. doh

So when we see Rapper Geriatric D. defending a current horsemen one has to wonder if Birds Of A Feather are Flocking Together?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: