Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 22, 2014, 07:08:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: STONE162 FOR PRESIDENT !  (Read 1370 times)
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2012, 10:26:23 AM »

I was no part of any syndicate but saw several posts where Nants blamed Mr. Ed for losing because Mr. Ed was rooting against them......sounds like a reasonable explanation of why he lost  sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm
laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
 laughing guy laughing guy
Explains every thing perfectly !
Report to moderator   Logged

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2012, 10:43:44 AM »

I was no part of any syndicate but saw several posts where Nants blamed Mr. Ed for losing because Mr. Ed was rooting against them......sounds like a reasonable explanation of why he lost  sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm

The forum is imploding. Who is next to go?

They have already named Dailydouble444882 as a likely candidate.
Mr_Ed

Stop gabbin and get me Pinochle cards!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2012, 12:38:40 PM »

I was no part of any syndicate but saw several posts where Nants blamed Mr. Ed for losing because Mr. Ed was rooting against them......sounds like a reasonable explanation of why he lost  sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm

I wasn't rooting against them..........had plenty of posts wishing them luck.

My concern came when syndicate voices were not listened to.  He was told specifically to bet his numbers, layoff Maywood, and wait for carryover's.  He'd ask for input despite syndicate instructions, and when they didn't reply, say they didn't care about racing.  Well, he'd already been given those instructions.

Also, horses would mysteriously disappear from the tickets.......or bets weren't made.  He blamed it on placing bets via phone.  Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't, but it was painful to view.

Then, he'd taunt members of numbers that hit, but they didn't have............ If you woulda done this, or woulda done that bullshit.

He should have worn a batting helmet.

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2012, 02:06:20 PM »

My concern came when syndicate voices were not listened to.  He was told specifically to bet his numbers, layoff Maywood, and wait for carryover's.  He'd ask for input despite syndicate instructions, and when they didn't reply, say they didn't care about racing.  Well, he'd already been given those instructions.

Also, horses would mysteriously disappear from the tickets.......or bets weren't made.  He blamed it on placing bets via phone.  Maybe it was, maybe it wasn't, but it was painful to view.

Then, he'd taunt members of numbers that hit, but they didn't have............ If you woulda done this, or woulda done that bullshit.

So Ed did u kick him in the nuts?

Nice farrier then!

Guess he's pizzed cause now u took a big bite out of his carrots!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 02:07:53 PM by fuzzypants » Report to moderator   Logged

newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2012, 03:38:53 PM »

Frame this post.  The King being the King  in the alternative, The Emperor has no clothes or  dollar
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2012, 06:29:26 PM »

Why's DN pretending he's some hired hand there now? Legal issues?

He is still clamoring at his website that Terry and Janine are one and the same person.  screwy screwy
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2012, 11:54:48 PM »

He is still clamoring at his website that Terry and Janine are one and the same person.  screwy screwy

We need a "yawn" emoticon.

Whatever gets him through the day, I guess.

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2012, 12:45:44 AM »

We need a "yawn" emoticon.

Whatever gets him through the day, I guess.
Sea donkey is more worried about it than u!

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2012, 12:57:43 AM »

He got that from me.

The old ClockerTerry never defended the cheaters especially Smolin, Oosting or Warren.

I figured without the TonyMFan screen name to post under she expanded her horsemen defense to the Terry screen name.

Terry used to post mostly in the political thread and generically in other threads. Never defending the indefensible.

"Recapture" The Reynolds Legacy
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2012, 08:50:40 AM »

He got that from me.

The old ClockerTerry never defended the cheaters especially Smolin, Oosting or Warren.

I figured without the TonyMFan screen name to post under she expanded her horsemen defense to the Terry screen name.

Terry used to post mostly in the political thread and generically in other threads. Never defending the indefensible.
Broading his horizons.  Paucity of political threads with the election being over.
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2012, 09:08:50 AM »

Broading his horizons.  Paucity of political threads with the election being over.

That would explain all my posts the last couple years BEFORE the election. Good thinkin'.  thumbs up

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: