Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 08:56:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stewards/IRB Need To Monitor Drivers On Track Especially Smolin  (Read 1891 times)
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2012, 09:08:03 AM »

Nobody at the track believes in God otherwise they wouldn't be there.

Besides God would be in the loop. He is a very needy deity and always wants more money. Just ask any republiCON extremist.
There you have it TERRY your compatriot in ideology...Am glad that he believes in the same politics as you.  Just goes to show how insanity runs in yourcircles. 
Next little green men and both of you can wrap aluminium foil around your heads to keep the republican death rays from invading your brains.  screwy screwy screwy screwy
Report to moderator   Logged
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2012, 09:10:13 AM »

THIS GUY GETS TO VOTE??
Yes he does and for the same candidates as the CHOSEN ONE HBT.
Two  screwy screwy balls running loose.
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2012, 09:11:35 AM »

Because I'm not a friggin pious hypocrite like you and the rest of these republiCON clowns! nyah

Get your ass off a horse racing website and get into church you hypocrite. beard

Alcohol, drugs, gambling and hookers, racetracks are the perfect place for a beacon of morality like you! screwy

You can lie to yourself but if there really is a god who said half the things that are attributed to him saying then you had better repent fast. doh

screwy screwy screwy  attached at the hip to honest and balanced terry.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2012, 10:01:18 AM »

THIS GUY GETS TO VOTE??
Just like all u krack heads!

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
burton

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2012, 10:08:22 AM »

Just like all u krack heads!
CUKOO CUKOO
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2012, 10:10:53 AM »

CUKOO CUKOO
By the way don't u hang out with this guy at the same Otb?

burton

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2012, 10:21:09 AM »

By the way don't u hang out with this guy at the same Otb?
Yeah he's the guy in the picture with me that you and the other losers keep posting.LOL.
Accept of course it's not me in the picture.
But you idiots don't really understand english or care about the truth.
Pal B

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2012, 10:27:58 AM »

Nobody at the track believes in God otherwise they wouldn't be there.

Besides God would be in the loop. He is a very needy deity and always wants more money. Just ask any republiCON extremist.

If you're out on a ledge somewhere-JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry will catch you
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2012, 10:32:23 AM »

Yeah he's the guy in the picture with me that you and the other losers keep posting.LOL.
Accept of course it's not me in the picture.
But you idiots don't really understand english or care about the truth.
I don't post pictures of any one or anything so you are accusing me falsely and slandering me!

What's your stand on threats extortion and black mail?
Do you support that behavior?
For the record button my friend has rescued hundreds of horses and will never ever deal with the Amish again none of my friends!

supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2012, 11:47:56 AM »

How dare you say stupid shi* like that.  I believe in god you ***...Let me tell you YOUR BS MADE UP STORY IS 100 PERCENT FALSE, I KNOW FOR A FACT. NOW GO LIMP AROUND SOME WHERE... screwy

Just WHO in the H*ll do YOU THINK you are? You KNOW for SURE 100 % FACT. You know NOTHING of what happens on a racetrack. You still live in an ivory tower, looking through rose colored glasses and NOT seeing much of what really happens. But yet, you KNOW FOR SURE, WHAT'S GOING ON. PLEASE...............................
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2012, 11:54:14 AM »

Quote from: knowitall link=topic=53226.msg600136#msg600136
By the way did you watch the race?

No, I did not. Your theory does not sound plausible enough for me to invest the 2 minutes.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 12:04:46 PM by honest & balanced terry » Report to moderator   Logged

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2012, 11:55:10 AM »

Just WHO in the H*ll do YOU THINK you are? You KNOW for SURE 100 % FACT. You know NOTHING of what happens on a racetrack. You still live in an ivory tower, looking through rose colored glasses and NOT seeing much of what really happens. But yet, you KNOW FOR SURE, WHAT'S GOING ON. PLEASE...............................
HE KNOWS SWOOEY IS TIRTY ATE CARDS SHORT OF A FULL DECK,,,DATS GUD ENUFF FOUR ME,,,AND WHY DIDUNT YOU SAY DA
SAME TING TO SWOOEY ?,,THIS KID IS ENTITLED TO HIS OPINYUN,,,JUST LIKE SWOOEY IS,,,SO GO FCK OFF,,WHO DA HELL YOU
TINK YOU ARE ?
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 11:58:19 AM by J. Mannix » Report to moderator   Logged
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2012, 12:03:45 PM »

There you have it TERRY your compatriot in ideology...Am glad that he believes in the same politics as you.

doh

Simply because knowitall shares some of the same political positions as me does not make our every belief the same.

Just goes to show how insanity runs in yourcircles.

Says the guy who shares all the exact same beliefs as the whack job birthers, white supremacists, anti-government militias/terrorists, and all the other tinfoil hat types of the extreme right.

screwy screwy screwy

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2012, 12:08:57 PM »

screwy screwy screwy  attached at the hip to honest and balanced terry.

newjackcity: attached at the hip to Orly Taits, Reverend Jones the Koran burner, Timothy McVeigh, David Duke, Glenn Beck, et al.

WAFI  

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2012, 12:51:26 PM »

HE KNOWS SWOOEY IS TIRTY ATE CARDS SHORT OF A FULL DECK,,,DATS GUD ENUFF FOUR ME,,,AND WHY DIDUNT YOU SAY DA
SAME TING TO SWOOEY ?,,THIS KID IS ENTITLED TO HIS OPINYUN,,,JUST LIKE SWOOEY IS,,,SO GO FCK OFF,,WHO DA HELL YOU
TINK YOU ARE ?
Maybe krack head nazi?

newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2012, 01:05:28 PM »

newjackcity: attached at the hip to Orly Taits, Reverend Jones the Koran burner, Timothy McVeigh, David Duke, Glenn Beck, et al.

WAFI  
and again honest and unbalanced, you know this how ?  Mind reading again ala Karnak the Magnificent.  Amazing that you know what everyone thinks yet you know not what you think.  bang head bang head bang head
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2012, 01:09:13 PM »

and again honest and unbalanced, you know this how ?  Mind reading again ala Karnak the Magnificent.  Amazing that you know what everyone thinks yet you know not what you think.  bang head bang head bang head

Not too awake yet this morning, are we.  head shake 

I know it the same way you know I'm attached at the hip to swooey.

Ruffie Guru

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2012, 04:49:35 PM »

Where do you come up with this stuff doh
I bet you would make a great fictional writer laughing guy

Last night at Maywood in the 5th race the start of the pk6 carryover Smolin was at it again.

Smolin was on Choros C who was playable but was 0 for 16 this year.

For several minutes after coming onto the track Smolin and Leroy Miller rode around right next to each other.

I was at a sam machine when a guy said Smolin and Marcus Miller were staying next to each other and talking.

After I came back to the table I said that's not Marcus it's LeRoy Miller.

Then we watch as Smolin finds Josh Sutton and then rides next to him for a minute.

Then a couple moments before turning for the gate Smolin finds Carpenter and talks to him.

I had already used Smolin in my pk6 so I was hoping something fishy was going on.

I told the guys in our room to hurry and bet Smolin and to not use Sutton and Carpenter, THE CHALKS!

Sutton drives for Affrunti/Procopi all the time so I was somewhat surprised when he hung Carp to a 27.1 qt. and a 56.0 half.

What gave the whole thing away was Carpenter refused to drop behind Sutton which should tell everybody Smolin got help.

McCaffery and Angie/Procopi should get some kickback from Smolin, Sutton, and Carpenter for their little scheme.

Even though I bet Smolin I do NOT think he would have won without the perfect pace setup for him. Last half in 1:01.1  bowing sneaky

LeRoy Miller followed Smolin almost beating him and I still think that move was for dramatic effect only.

Keying a $158 exacta and a $600 tri. Plus killing most of the public in the pk6, except me! laughing guy laughing guy

I missed a golden opportunity by not playing an exacta box of Smolin and LeRoy Miller. I am not a LeRoy Miller fan. 
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2012, 09:45:38 AM »

Some ted I've seen drivers talk and just get a feeling to bet them don't many of you get feelings like that?
But like our krack king  sees him gng from driver to the next Huh?
Wel you see this is exactly what's wrong with drivers chatter on the race track it is how it is perceived by fans! I'm actually surprised how this poster boy for racing had time to campaign for somila and get a bet in but hay he's a krack king  so god only knows!

Now if this genius could only sneak into the drivers room and put hidden Miles in all those helmets,get the frigin head of CIA to stop doing the dipsey doodle long enough to investigate these Rico acts that the krack king has reported  he just might be able to afford a a knee replacement and get his azz back to work earning a living instead of living off disability being a OTB junky all day maybe Obama care will realign this inner galatical clown!

MR.DALRAE

« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2012, 02:29:46 PM »

FUZZY HAS 52 JOKERS IN HER DECK
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: