Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 22, 2014, 06:02:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Stewards/IRB Need To Monitor Drivers On Track Especially Smolin  (Read 2149 times)
knowitall

Ignore
« on: November 16, 2012, 04:38:09 PM »

Last night at Maywood in the 5th race the start of the pk6 carryover Smolin was at it again.

Smolin was on Choros C who was playable but was 0 for 16 this year.

For several minutes after coming onto the track Smolin and Leroy Miller rode around right next to each other.

I was at a sam machine when a guy said Smolin and Marcus Miller were staying next to each other and talking.

After I came back to the table I said that's not Marcus it's LeRoy Miller.

Then we watch as Smolin finds Josh Sutton and then rides next to him for a minute.

Then a couple moments before turning for the gate Smolin finds Carpenter and talks to him.

I had already used Smolin in my pk6 so I was hoping something fishy was going on.

I told the guys in our room to hurry and bet Smolin and to not use Sutton and Carpenter, THE CHALKS!

Sutton drives for Affrunti/Procopi all the time so I was somewhat surprised when he hung Carp to a 27.1 qt. and a 56.0 half.

What gave the whole thing away was Carpenter refused to drop behind Sutton which should tell everybody Smolin got help.

McCaffery and Angie/Procopi should get some kickback from Smolin, Sutton, and Carpenter for their little scheme.

Even though I bet Smolin I do NOT think he would have won without the perfect pace setup for him. Last half in 1:01.1  bowing sneaky

LeRoy Miller followed Smolin almost beating him and I still think that move was for dramatic effect only.

Keying a $158 exacta and a $600 tri. Plus killing most of the public in the pk6, except me! laughing guy laughing guy

I missed a golden opportunity by not playing an exacta box of Smolin and LeRoy Miller. I am not a LeRoy Miller fan. 
Report to moderator   Logged

"Recapture" The Reynolds Legacy
burton

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2012, 04:44:51 PM »

I WONDER IF GENERAL PETRAEUS IS INVOLVED???

LOOK FOR SMOLIN TO HAVE A GOOD NIGHT TONIGHT
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2012, 04:47:19 PM »

So what we're saying here is the drivers fix the races out on the track in front of God and everybody just moments before race time. Sounds reasonable to me.

thumbs up

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2012, 04:54:13 PM »

So what we're saying here is the drivers fix the races out on the track in front of God and everybody just moments before race time. Sounds reasonable to me.

thumbs up
Christ,don't wind him up head shake

I trust no one, not even myself~~
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2012, 04:57:41 PM »

Christ,don't wind him up head shake

It's not truly a knowitall thread until the word crackhead has been employed, and I'm willing to take that bullet for the team.

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
PURPLE LAVERN

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2012, 05:04:29 PM »

Need to get Jesse Ventura involved!
Yonkers1

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2012, 05:07:36 PM »

I don't think the guy has ever owned a horse, these races are set up way before post tim.e
Matchtown

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2012, 05:19:02 PM »

Crazy they are in the drivers room for hours and just get the plan on the track that is ridiculous ......I think they should keep the chatter down on the track because it looks bad but it's setup long before then........
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2012, 05:26:50 PM »

thumbs up

Nobody at the track believes in God otherwise they wouldn't be there.

Besides God would be in the loop. He is a very needy deity and always wants more money. Just ask any republiCON extremist.

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2012, 05:30:20 PM »

It's not truly a knowitall thread until the word crackhead has been employed, and I'm willing to take that bullet for the team.

Ok, CRACKHEAD's Sutton and Carpenter need to pay their connections and Smolin needs to pay his lawyers.

Pull the piss van outside the paddock entry and watch which way these clowns run.

By the way did you watch the race?

Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2012, 05:32:28 PM »

Crazy they are in the drivers room for hours and just get the plan on the track that is ridiculous ......I think they should keep the chatter down on the track because it looks bad but it's setup long before then........
Nothing going on at that track,it takes driving talent to get numbers home~~That place is lacking outside of one or two drivers~To many none drivers to screw it up!  trotter

I trust no one, not even myself~~
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2012, 05:36:48 PM »

I don't think the guy has ever owned a horse, these races are set up way before post tim.e

Not true. Some of the best fixes were game time decisions. All you needed was some wiling partners and some simple signals.

You clearly don't know Mr. Brent "Follow Me" Traffic Cop Holland.

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2012, 05:37:48 PM »

Nothing going on at that track,it takes driving talent to get numbers home~~That place is lacking outside of one or two drivers~To many none drivers to screw it up!  trotter

Not this particular race.

Humpy

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2012, 06:08:19 PM »

Smolin plays around all the time. If you watch close he finishes out of the money a few times in a row with a horse then all of a sudden the horse is put over at big odds. He has to make money at the windows. He can't make it catch driving alone.
Jokester

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2012, 06:35:23 PM »

Smolin plays around all the time. If you watch close he finishes out of the money a few times in a row with a horse then all of a sudden the horse is put over at big odds. He has to make money at the windows. He can't make it catch driving alone.

No doubt! It couldn't be more obvious.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2012, 06:56:36 PM »

THIS GUY GETS TO VOTE??
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2012, 12:32:10 AM »

The stewards and the IRB couldn't care less about the honesty of the races.
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2012, 12:41:58 AM »

THIS GUY GETS TO VOTE??

Because I'm not a friggin pious hypocrite like you and the rest of these republiCON clowns! nyah

Get your ass off a horse racing website and get into church you hypocrite. beard

Alcohol, drugs, gambling and hookers, racetracks are the perfect place for a beacon of morality like you! screwy

You can lie to yourself but if there really is a god who said half the things that are attributed to him saying then you had better repent fast. doh

jdizigg

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2012, 01:15:44 AM »

Besides God would be in the loop. He is a very needy deity and always wants more money. Just ask any republiCON extremist.

How dare you say stupid shi* like that.  I believe in god you ***...Let me tell you YOUR BS MADE UP STORY IS 100 PERCENT FALSE, I KNOW FOR A FACT. NOW GO LIMP AROUND SOME WHERE... screwy
JoeB

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2012, 01:20:16 AM »

i found it strange that sutton, driving a horse who has been sidelined 10 months...would go such wicked fractions hanging affruntis horse,,a trainer he drives for quite often....something not right there....

tonight, also watched smolin try to qtr move brush on timmy t driving go on bb...my question is this....is smolin really that dumb??  or did he wager on gimmicks using timmy t and throwing his number out??  my guess is bobby and his crew made a lil score in that race...bobbys not that stupid... joeb
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2012, 01:23:28 AM »

1. I believe horseman are allowed to talk in the paddock.

2. why are you still betting it if its the Kennedy assassination and Elvis faking his death in every race?

3. you are even saying they are setting them up after the start of the races??

You like this. Or you wouldn't bet and follow it.

Jokester

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2012, 01:24:10 AM »

i found it strange that sutton, driving a horse who has been sidelined 10 months...would go such wicked fractions hanging affruntis horse,,a trainer he drives for quite often....something not right there....

tonight, also watched smolin try to qtr move brush on timmy t driving go on bb...my question is this....is smolin really that dumb??  or did he wager on gimmicks using timmy t and throwing his number out??  my guess is bobby and his crew made a lil score in that race...bobbys not that stupid... joeb

Yes, I agree. Smolin is up to no good.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2012, 01:31:40 AM »

Not true. Some of the best fixes were game time decisions. All you needed was some wiling partners and some simple signals.

You clearly don't know Mr. Brent "Follow Me" Traffic Cop Holland.

Oh my.

I absolutely am laughing out loud.

So the drivers know sign language?

Can any of them lip read?

If so

LOOK OUT!

Wouldnt the wagers have to be made before the start of the race?

I bet Bobby is betting on his cell phone during races and they let him past post.
But only him.

jdizigg

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2012, 01:37:37 AM »

Sutton was pissed off at Carpenter who called him a crybaby bc sutton was pissed off at Leroy miller from the race before....watch the race before....I was there saw the whole thing....
Jokester

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2012, 01:44:26 AM »

Oh my.

I bet Bobby is betting on his cell phone during races and they let him past post.
But only him.

Wow, I didn't know this, but I wouldn't put anything past Smolin. What a crook!
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: