Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 21, 2014, 06:23:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Balmoral Wednesday Night thread W analysis  (Read 927 times)
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2012, 10:40:03 PM »

thumbs up

Thanks Mr Ed.
Report to moderator   Logged
jdizigg

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2012, 10:45:29 PM »

4-5-6-10.

One of 'em will win here.

Lowest 220  highest 970

Got the favorite but im very happy had it a few more times with him.... 2 straight times DRF Harness picked the last 3 winners on the card and another best bet that paid 5.oo...Very happy with the payouts especially on Sunday.  beer beer beer  Excellent Job to Clubhouse he outcapped me on the pick 4 and his top two rated in the last completed a stone cold 47.60 exacta  beer excellent, our poster muddy aka mudflap on other sites (not this one) pegged a stone cold pick 4 monday at Woodbine paid monsters for how many times he had it.  beer beer beer Its not how much you bet, its how you bet it and what pools you get it into.  beer beer beer  We have some very sharp cappers here top notch.  beer beer beer beer
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2012, 08:25:50 AM »

Rock N Lawyer about the only concern?  I got 5-9-10 going with $21 in it. 

Another winner here   trophy trophy and his 3 live tickets combined for a $195.80 triple.  thumbs up beer   Outstanding !!
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2012, 08:27:17 AM »

Got the favorite but im very happy had it a few more times with him.... 2 straight times DRF Harness picked the last 3 winners on the card and another best bet that paid 5.oo...Very happy with the payouts especially on Sunday.  beer beer beer  Excellent Job to Clubhouse he outcapped me on the pick 4 and his top two rated in the last completed a stone cold 47.60 exacta  beer excellent, our poster muddy aka mudflap on other sites (not this one) pegged a stone cold pick 4 monday at Woodbine paid monsters for how many times he had it.  beer beer beer Its not how much you bet, its how you bet it and what pools you get it into.  beer beer beer  We have some very sharp cappers here top notch.  beer beer beer beer

Thank you Sir.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: