Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 03:00:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LIBERAL GENERAL, BEE TRAY US,,ADMITS GIVING ,,,U S A SECRETS TO ALL HIS LOVERS  (Read 2689 times)
Pal B

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: November 14, 2012, 05:44:35 PM »

Gad you are such a f'n crybaby.  Cry Cry Cry Where's your comments about The Donald and his sedition in urging revolution if Obama won?

"Oh no! Obama farted after eating Mexican food last night! This is SUCH a national disgrace! Boo hoo, boo hoo! And what's wrong with AMERICAN FOOD?"

flag flag flag

Michael Moore's agenda is every bit as much about "saving the country" as yours, he would just go about it differently. He's also every bit as much of an American as you. Maybe more, as he does quite a bit more about his convictions than simply spew 2nd hand garbage from Fox on an Internet horse racing forum.  

You win. I'm a cry baby. I think we should make him king! Obviously I'm so jealous of guys like you who know everything and are never wrong. I bet you beat off on pictures of your self don't you? I will try harder to understand some of the big words you use or I can ask my college educated kids to help me. I will quit watching Fox and start watching your Rachel Maddow program. That way I will get all of the news and the truth. Then I will volunteer at Acorn so I can be ready to riot if them a-holes on the right say he is wrong or something terrible like that. Count me in-I'm on your side now!
Report to moderator   Logged
Pal B

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: November 14, 2012, 05:52:32 PM »

Sun rises in east. Isn't it quite some coincidence that has been happening every single day of the Obama administration? Hmmmmmm.

Right on Terry! We need it for our solar program them righties are against!
Pal B

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: November 14, 2012, 05:55:55 PM »

Hamas attacks Israel. Israel fights back. isn't it amazing they waited until AFTER the U.S. Presidential election? Hmmmmm.

Them Israelie Sons a ***^s!(Sorry Terry but still not sure how Barry feels about Israel?)
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: November 14, 2012, 05:59:34 PM »

You win. I'm a cry baby. I think we should make him king!

No need to make him king.

Obviously I'm so jealous of guys like you who know everything and are never wrong.

I said nothing like that. Are you telling us something here?

I bet you beat off on pictures of your self don't you?

It always come back to dick issues with you righties.  Cry

I will try harder to understand some of the big words you use or I can ask my college educated kids to help me. I will quit watching Fox and start watching your Rachel Maddow program. That way I will get all of the news and the truth.

I haven't watched Rachel Maddow in years, but from what I recall, when she wasn't putting me to sleep with an hour a night of gay issues (which was most of the time), she did manage to straighten out a number of righty lies. You might learn something from her. A better bet might be Gov. Granholm on Current, though.

Then I will volunteer at Acorn so I can be ready to riot if them a-holes on the right say he is wrong or something terrible like that. Count me in-I'm on your side now!

You can just join your ultra-righty capitalist birther hero and thought (and hair style) leader Donald Trump in his revolution.

se·di·tion
noun \si-ˈdi-shən\
Definition of SEDITION
: incitement of resistance to or insurrection against lawful authority

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
Pal B

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: November 14, 2012, 05:59:49 PM »

Communist China elects new leadership. Isn't it conveeeeeenient they waited until after the U.S. Presidential election? Hmmmmmm.   

We should annex China and that way Barry can help them too. You think that is why they waited? Your thoughts Terry? I can help organize Acorn there if needed. We can get the unions in and then they can see the light.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: November 14, 2012, 06:01:39 PM »

Them Israelie Sons a ***^s!(Sorry Terry but still not sure how Barry feels about Israel?)

Apparently you didn't bother to watch the foreign policy debate when he spelled it out, then. That's not on him, that's on you.

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: November 14, 2012, 06:02:25 PM »

We should annex China and that way Barry can help them too. You think that is why they waited? Your thoughts Terry? I can help organize Acorn there if needed. We can get the unions in and then they can see the light.

My thoughts are you're an idiot.

Pal B

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: November 14, 2012, 06:39:44 PM »

It always come back to dick issues with you righties.
I think Terry is using "dick" as slang for penus for you righties

[/quote]
I haven't watched Rachel Maddow in years, but from what I recall, when she wasn't putting me to sleep with an hour a night of gay issues (which was most of the time), she did manage to straighten out a number of righty lies. You might learn something from her. A better bet might be Gov. Granholm on Current, though.[/quote]

Gay issues-not that there is anything wrong with that. We support Rachel and her lesbianism.

[/quote]
You can just join your ultra-righty capitalist birther hero and thought (and hair style) leader Donald Trump in his revolution.
[/quote]
Were gonna get all his money! Loser!
Pal B

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: November 14, 2012, 06:44:05 PM »

Apparently you didn't bother to watch the foreign policy debate when he spelled it out, then. That's not on him, that's on you.

I've only been on your side for a few minutes so I have a lot to learn. It has been 32 years since I was on this side. Please be patient.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: November 14, 2012, 06:47:26 PM »

At least Pal B comes by his righty crybaby tendencies honestly ... his failed wannabe leader Romney is crying like a baby about why he lost.

Wah-wah-wah.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/14/romney-blames-loss-on-obamas-gifts-to-minorities-and-young-voters/

Pal B

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: November 14, 2012, 06:56:08 PM »

My thoughts are you're an idiot.

We are having a lack of communication or something? I will look for a Fox anti-Romney link and post it to win you back. Give me a minute.
Pal B

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: November 14, 2012, 07:03:30 PM »

At least Pal B comes by his righty crybaby tendencies honestly ... his failed wannabe leader Romney is crying like a baby about why he lost.

Wah-wah-wah.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/14/romney-blames-loss-on-obamas-gifts-to-minorities-and-young-voters/

First we Whoopied his ass- now we make him pay!!! Me and my Acorn homies were hoping he would win so we could tear up some towns!!
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: November 14, 2012, 07:20:10 PM »

First we Whoopied his ass- now we make him pay!!! Me and my Acorn homies were hoping he would win so we could tear up some towns!!

Your infatuation with ACORN is quite telling. Are you quite sure you're a relatively new righty/racist idiot to this forum, and not one I previously put on ignore under one of your old nom-de-plumes?

In any case, the "election" portion of this discussion has long been over, and now in your anger and frustration at being a "loser" once again you've resorted to the standard righty tactic of just blindly lashing out at anything and everything. In other words, you're a waste of time. So, it's been a slice, but onto the ignore list you go with this new persona of yours, too. 

Pal B

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: November 14, 2012, 08:09:14 PM »

Your infatuation with ACORN is quite telling. Are you quite sure you're a relatively new righty/racist idiot to this forum, and not one I previously put on ignore under one of your old nom-de-plumes?

In any case, the "election" portion of this discussion has long been over, and now in your anger and frustration at being a "loser" once again you've resorted to the standard righty tactic of just blindly lashing out at anything and everything. In other words, you're a waste of time. So, it's been a slice, but onto the ignore list you go with this new persona of yours, too. 

Your gonna hang me out to dry against the right by myself? Do I owe dues? Isn't a racist where you dislike someone because of their race? I'm lost because Acorn stands for  Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now and supports our cause. What does that have to do with color? We are suppose to dislike rich white people aren't we. Is white a color? Not the ignore button! Must be a political tactic you haven't told me about yet. Call me!   
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: