Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 08:58:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Robby Albarado switching winter base to Gulfstream  (Read 387 times)
journalstuff

Ignore
« on: November 11, 2012, 10:08:33 PM »

http://www.drf.com/news/churchill-downs-albarado-switching-winter-base-gulfstream
Report to moderator   Logged
HarnessFanDE

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2012, 02:30:22 PM »

Since Albarado hates women you know he's tired of getting his ass kicked by Rosie.....

SHOWTIME!!!
journalstuff

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 04:14:08 PM »

Since Albarado hates women you know he's tired of getting his ass kicked by Rosie.....

it feels like everybody is affraid of Rosie Napravnik that's why guys like him, Brian Hernandez Jr and Corey Lanerie are all going to Gulfstream this winter.

I hope he does well at Gulfstream but it will be tough since Fair Grounds seems like a more better spot for him to go to. Robby hasn't had a great couple years due to his personal life. So will be interesting to see how he does there since it's a tough colony out there. Though I'd probably expect Corey Lanerie to have a better Gulfstream though because he's the top rider in Kentucky this year and typically the top Kentucky rider always does good at Gulfstream and with Julien Leparoux joining the Southern California riding colony, this makes it easier probably for Lanerie to do well there. Recently, Brian Hernandez has decided to join the Gulfstream colony too so it'll be hard. I hope Robby does well he's a great jockey and really am rooting for him to comeback where he left off before he started beating women up. I wanna see Robby turn it around and have a great career like he was back in the 2000's.
g3tPWNed_24

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2012, 03:22:53 PM »

part of the reason i think some of these guys are going is the hope of getting on a better 3yo than what will be running in the derby preps@ the FG. can't see robby tearing it up down in hallandale, he couldnt even dominate arlington like he used to when he came back this summer. alotta his mounts were basically stolen from emigh(which is ironic considering chris' character is apparently the total opposite of robbies after what hes done to women lately) with the stiritz/becker barn due to who had robbies book here this summer. dont know why hernandez is going there regardless of the BC win, hes still fairly young but hes basically been a middle of the pack guy in the standings in KY and NO, with lanerie and albarado gone this would help him alot in NO.........wrong move IMO. rumor has it a certain jock from here is also going to GP in a cpl weeks (lol and no im not referring to ET)
journalstuff

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2012, 05:46:24 PM »

I hope he does well at Gulfstream but it will be tough since Fair Grounds seems like a more better spot for him to go to. Robby hasn't had a great couple years due to his personal life. So will be interesting to see how he does there since it's a tough colony out there. Though I'd probably expect Corey Lanerie to have a better Gulfstream though because he's the top rider in Kentucky this year and typically the top Kentucky rider always does good at Gulfstream and with Julien Leparoux joining the Southern California riding colony, this makes it easier probably for Lanerie to do well there. Recently, Brian Hernandez has decided to join the Gulfstream colony too so it'll be hard. I hope Robby does well he's a great jockey and really am rooting for him to comeback where he left off before he started beating women up. I wanna see Robby turn it around and have a great career like he was back in the 2000's.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: