Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 23, 2014, 08:45:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Harve de Grace sold for $10,000,000...  (Read 560 times)
mel4600

Ignore
« on: November 07, 2012, 02:58:09 PM »

Wow... dollar dollar dollar

http://www.drf.com/news/fasig-tipton-november-10-million-mare-havre-de-grace-paces-robust-mixed-sale
Report to moderator   Logged
Exbourne
Drunk fat and good

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 10:48:39 PM »

Counting Bills and stud fees They will NEVER EVER Get there money back..Name the last Horse besides AP Indy to make money back after being sold for A Huge amount...

I drink,I smoke,I gamble.
What a Life!!!
7/29/05.
pamwaggy

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 11:40:54 PM »

Mel, you need to come back to BTW for good.  Someone already posted that.  When you were with us before, you would never had made that post.  Come on back!
Alpha Mare
Global Moderator

OYE VEY!!!!

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2012, 12:59:21 PM »

Counting Bills and stud fees They will NEVER EVER Get there money back..Name the last Horse besides AP Indy to make money back after being sold for A Huge amount...

Hmm....well considering he could make over 100 foals per yr and she can make only one......and the woman wanted her.....nice to have that kind of cash available when u want something.....Smiley...a smart man once said- if he was offered one wish - it would not be for a trillion dollars, etc- it would be to have the exact amt of money IN HIS WALLET-HAND-POCKET.....to buy /donate/ loan anything he wanted every time he wanted it.....that's a smart man.....

Absolutely amazing.......s.m.h.....
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2012, 04:38:31 PM »

The seller is extremely happy.
mel4600

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2012, 04:43:06 PM »

Hmm....well considering he could make over 100 foals per yr and she can make only one......and the woman wanted her.....nice to have that kind of cash available when u want something.....Smiley...a smart man once said- if he was offered one wish - it would not be for a trillion dollars, etc- it would be to have the exact amt of money IN HIS WALLET-HAND-POCKET.....to buy /donate/ loan anything he wanted every time he wanted it.....that's a smart man.....

I still come here at least 3-5 days a week even if I'm not posting to see if there is a thread of interest. HV had the contest and a few threads got my attention recently. I just didn't see any mention of this sale in the other threads and got a DRF alert in my email about it and thought I would share it.
TheRedMile

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2012, 05:07:51 PM »

fusaichi pegasus comes to mind quickly
ThePaceMaker

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2012, 06:03:19 PM »

Easy! The green monkey

sarcasm
pamwaggy

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2012, 06:47:46 PM »

I still come here at least 3-5 days a week even if I'm not posting to see if there is a thread of interest. HV had the contest and a few threads got my attention recently. I just didn't see any mention of this sale in the other threads and got a DRF alert in my email about it and thought I would share it.

Well then I will just say I'm glad you are back then.
Pal B

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2012, 03:13:15 PM »

Mandy Pope made the purchase and also bought Plum Pretty for 4.2 million. She is very nice and money not an issue. She loves the game! Had a phone conversation with her and interupted her lunch, and she was kind enough to talk to me for 5 minutes before asking me to call her back. Would not know she had two nickels to rub together if you met her.
pamwaggy

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2012, 06:33:46 PM »

Wow!  How lucky can you be?  She rolled the dice real nice.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: