Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 23, 2014, 05:06:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BARN RAID AT BALMORAL  (Read 8124 times)
jester

« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2006, 01:27:40 PM »

kellytuc, amen,

YOU GOT IT RIGHT,,,,,thanks    jester
Report to moderator   Logged
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2006, 02:37:12 PM »

ok so ... now im wrong .... the truth was told ... NEEdles other things found in toilet paper rolls .. that "someone" put there hint hint BP ... he said it wasnt his denied it the whole time .... thats why they cant do anything until and if the fingerprints come back his .,...... but it is hard to get fingerprints off those from what i hear ... but no seriously im not coming up with any of this outa my ass ... and im not apologizing to someone who cant confess he was cought busted .......so make me look like an ass all you want ...if you cheat and you get cought do the time! 

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
dusty

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2006, 03:47:19 PM »

ok so ... now im wrong .... the truth was told ... NEEdles other things found in toilet paper rolls .. that "someone" put there hint hint BP ... he said it wasnt his denied it the whole time .... thats why they cant do anything until and if the fingerprints come back his .,...... but it is hard to get fingerprints off those from what i hear ... but no seriously im not coming up with any of this outa my ass ... and im not apologizing to someone who cant confess he was cought busted .......so make me look like an ass all you want ...if you cheat and you get cought do the time! 
YOU ARE CORRECT--YOU LOOK LIKE AND ARE ASS
AGAIN  THE "TRUTH" WAS TOLD--YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH
SO AS YOUR LOGIC GOES-- ANYONE WHO DENIES DOING SOMETHING (WHICH YOU DIDN'T PERSONALLY SEE) HAS TO BE GUILTY BECAUSE YOU "THINK" THEY MAY BE GUILTY.
NICE JUDGE, JURY AND EXECUTIONER YOU ARE.

AGAIN, YOU ARE CORRECT YOU DO LOOK LIKE A ASS
TrackRatMole

Grandstand Goof T-shirts Now On Sale!

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2006, 04:00:33 PM »

YOU ARE CORRECT--YOU LOOK LIKE AND ARE ASS
AGAIN  THE "TRUTH" WAS TOLD--YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH
SO AS YOUR LOGIC GOES-- ANYONE WHO DENIES DOING SOMETHING (WHICH YOU DIDN'T PERSONALLY SEE) HAS TO BE GUILTY BECAUSE YOU "THINK" THEY MAY BE GUILTY.
NICE JUDGE, JURY AND EXECUTIONER YOU ARE.

AGAIN, YOU ARE CORRECT YOU DO LOOK LIKE A ASS

Easy, there, Dusty. You're gonna pop a vein or have a stroke.

Do you really expect anyone to admit they are caught? When was the lsat time you EVER heard someone admitting they were caught when the authorities swept in?
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2006, 04:28:49 PM »

yeah i am an ass ... cant help it .... but hey if your cought .. then your cought .. why deny it .... in his case i guess he should deny it ....   since they didnt see him ... but hey if the syringes come back with his fingerprints on them ... then its a different story!! i hope their not his ..... but  again yeah i am an ass ... but your a troll .. so who cares what you have to say!!!

off stride

« Reply #80 on: June 05, 2006, 04:35:17 PM »

keep on rollin man, tell us what you saw..to hell with those who dont know...and by the way..cAught
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: June 05, 2006, 04:43:42 PM »

my bad spelling isnt as well when im typing fast lol ... my bad buddddddy haha

edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: June 05, 2006, 04:49:44 PM »

yeah i am an ass ... cant help it .... but hey if your cought .. then your cought .. why deny it .... in his case i guess he should deny it ....   since they didnt see him ... but hey if the syringes come back with his fingerprints on them ... then its a different story!! i hope their not his ..... but  again yeah i am an ass ... but your a troll .. so who cares what you have to say!!!

Bobby,

Say what you saw, and tell it like it is -- but be careful...next think you know, someone will be suing your for libel.  People are sue-happy these days.  It's downright sad.

All,

I hope they can figure this out, and bust the crap out of whoever did the deed.  Anxious to find out.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
jester

« Reply #83 on: June 05, 2006, 04:52:27 PM »

between being a gambling addict,and a chip off the old block, im sure you got other problems, snitch, thats sounds right, who could believe anything you say?

i doubt it,,,,,
ilovecopper

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: June 05, 2006, 05:09:55 PM »

I heard that Bob Phillips has you pre-race his horses, Dont know if it's true but if it is the only thing that's different is you didn't get caught. YET
Dan Nance

« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2006, 01:05:36 AM »

between being a gambling addict,and a chip off the old block, im sure you got other problems, snitch, thats sounds right, who could believe anything you say?

i doubt it,,,,,

Hey Jester, how do you feel about claiming horses off of Joe Dakuras?
swoodall

« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2006, 02:29:40 AM »

kellytuc,jester,dusty

These three screen names (same poster?) can take a big BTW flying f**k at a rolling doughnut!  Until you come out from behind the anonymity of a coward screen name you don't get to call any BTW member who uses his/hers real name or who's idenity is common knowledge a liar!  Everytime a BTW member posts the inside scoop first, one of you inbred morons starts singing the "Liar, Liar" chorus again and it doesn't take long for the short yellow bus gang to join in!  BTW posters have a higher batting average than a LEDFRAUD claim on a Meadowlands Saturday night!! (prior to 3-31-06 LOL!)  Save your attacks for the criminals you support.  Maybe cleaning up the sport should include getting rid of you stooges!
SOMEONEWHOCARES

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: June 06, 2006, 03:33:22 AM »

I heard it was Pacetti's wife that got chased into barn 1 bathroom and got caught with the goods???
T Rollin

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: June 06, 2006, 06:45:04 AM »

kellytuc,jester,dusty

These three screen names (same poster?) can take a big BTW flying f**k at a rolling doughnut!  Until you come out from behind the anonymity of a coward screen name you don't get to call any BTW member who uses his/hers real name or who's idenity is common knowledge a liar!  Everytime a BTW member posts the inside scoop first, one of you inbred morons starts singing the "Liar, Liar" chorus again and it doesn't take long for the short yellow bus gang to join in!  BTW posters have a higher batting average than a LEDFRAUD claim on a Meadowlands Saturday night!! (prior to 3-31-06 LOL!)  Save your attacks for the criminals you support.  Maybe cleaning up the sport should include getting rid of you stooges!
are you the steve guy who's the winner of that contest in the winter?i think you won some loot at the otb or the track in a contest.how much?did you know tim storm or a these other guys?
jester

« Reply #89 on: June 06, 2006, 07:04:16 AM »

the goof,aka joe d, wanna be lawyer, bust out, i cant race in illinois,is two persons off the claim,nice when you claim one off of him, a jackass on the reclaim! ok, boy dan

watching your next retort,,,,,jester
off stride

« Reply #90 on: June 06, 2006, 07:16:40 AM »

remember thats dan nance superstar to you jester
dusty

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: June 06, 2006, 07:19:17 AM »

kellytuc,jester,dusty

TALK ABOUT A INBRED MORON
I NEVER SAID I THAT I SUPPORTING THE "CRIMINALS" AS YOU CALLTHEM BUT AT LEAST WE SHOULD HAVE THE COMMON SENSE TO GET THE "FACTS" CORRECT BEFORE WE RUIN SOMEONES REPUTATION BECAUSE IF AND WHEN THESE TWO ARE CLEARED WILL ALL THE GREAT "FIRST SCOOP" POSTERS COME AND APOLOGIZE?

WILL IT HELP IF THEIR NAMES ARE DRAGGED THRU THE MUD?

ALL I SAID IS REPORT WHAT IS FACT NOT GUESSES AS THE POSTER ADMITTED HE/SHE WASN'T AT THE BARN UNTIL EVERYTHING WAS DONE AT PACITTIS BARN AND THEY WERE ON THE WAY TO ROBINSONS BARN.

I DONT THINK I HAVE TO BE CALLED A MORON AS YOU SEEM TO TAKE THAT CAKE .
YOU DEFINATELY HAVE A LYNCH MOB MENTALITY RATHER THAN A PERSON WITH ANY INTELLIGENCE THAT WOULD WANT THE TRUTH TOLD.
Cullom

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: June 06, 2006, 11:51:18 AM »

Give me a break Dusty
Andy didn't need to worry about ruining his reputation on here.
He did it himself
SomeNutSomeWhere

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: June 06, 2006, 12:46:19 PM »

My two cents:

If someone who is willing to identify themselves by name (rather then anonimity) to report what they know (or heard), at least that person is willing to stand up for what they're posting. And if they ended up getting the sh*t knocked out of them for saying something untrue, then that's the chance they take if they spread BS rather than fact.

Personally, I like hearing what is going on 5 days before any of the other websites report these types of things, if at all.
jester

« Reply #94 on: June 06, 2006, 12:57:45 PM »

rushing to judgement at times ,makes more people look stupid in many ways. charley manson was given his due process.nevada seems a fair distance to be so keen on damnatoin. so far no charges have been filed,everyone is racing,and hearsay,by loons,onlookers,snitches,drug addicts,gambling addicts,secret calls by unknown sources,and if you think the search was random,,,,please.let it play out, then retort or go back to bashing from remote locations. the photo of dan, if it aint recent, death cant be far

give the process time to work,,,,,,jester
Dan Nance

« Reply #95 on: June 06, 2006, 01:05:46 PM »

the photo of dan, if it aint recent, death cant be far

give the process time to work,,,,,,jester

Your mother should have flushed you down the toliet.
SomeNutSomeWhere

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: June 06, 2006, 01:12:48 PM »

i got a call that there was a raid going on ... so i rushed to the track to see what was up ... a "unknown" caller called and narked these two out .... hint hint a female vet or vet assistant had something to do with it .... jelousy kicked in because the BLue truck man does work for different people and the latest to get hit was andy and bruce ...this is the same person who called on mr RIck DANE jr!!!!!!!!!  .... anywho .... i get to the track and i see bruce and a couple others .... they just moved on to the next barn ANdy robinsons ... so i goto my barn n make sure the horses were getting in the trailer n heading to hawthorne ... they left ... i head back and theres andy shaiking his head .... he straight up and said ... they found a needle n syringe buried under equipment ... that was prolly sitting there a loooooooooooooong time ... because it was kinda rusty/fremented ... so who knows how long it was there for ... but thats all i seen ... then i went fishing lol   just got back

Jester,

If someone says they were there and this is what they witnessed (like the post from Rollinsmolin), why the "wait for justice" crusade...I don't know why someone should have a problem with factual posts like the one above.
dusty

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: June 06, 2006, 01:53:49 PM »

Jester,

If someone says they were there and this is what they witnessed (like the post from Rollinsmolin), why the "wait for justice" crusade...I don't know why someone should have a problem with factual posts like the one above.
i agree --what he said in this statement was fair and didn't accuse anyone of anything but just what he saw.
THE PROBLEM WAS HIS OTHER POSTS WERE HE AND ONE OTHER POSTER FIRST HAD BRUCE RUUNNING AROUND TRYING TO HIDE NEEDLES THEN THEY HAD BRUCE'S WIFE RUNNING AROUND TRYING TO HIDE NEEDLES.
NEXT THEY WILL HAVE BRUCE'S CHILDREN(IF HE HAS ANY) RUNNING AROUND TRYING TO HIDE NEEDLES.
ALL THIS WITHOUT ACTUALLY SEEING THIS HAPPEN BUT STATING THIS AS A FACT INSTEAD OF RUMOR WHICH AT THIS TIME HAS NOT BEEN VERIFIED BY ONYONE.
jester

« Reply #98 on: June 06, 2006, 02:30:39 PM »

common sense will tell you things are twisted,tainted,torqued,too invalid to be of substance. the more opinions the more things change.

you got it right,,,,,,jester
burton

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2006, 02:54:49 PM »

I've read this thread with all its coded talk, misspellings, improper usage etc;
Can someone who can read and write in english tell me what if anything happened at Balmoral last weekend?
And to whom did it happen?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: