Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

November 24, 2014, 03:35:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BARN RAID AT BALMORAL  (Read 8259 times)
burton

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2006, 08:12:14 PM »

And you are actually in law school?  Tell us, Joe.  When you were busted for jamming needles in horses on raceday, how did the hearing go.  It would be nice to hear this from someone with personal experience on the matter.
He won't talk about that.
Because he is an "esteemed" goof.
Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2006, 08:14:46 PM »

Dood:

Never happened to me, my friend.  I was NEVER accused or charged with possession of needles, much less pre-racing a horse on race day.  You sound like another poster on the forum who goes by the name of Burton.  Are you Burton or do you have your head so far up his and Pacetti's ass that you are unable to see reality.  Does the name Jester ring a bell?  LOL

Next time you make a post about me you should get your facts straight.  Have a great evening and be careful, I would not want you to fall prey to terminal cancer or AIDS.  LOL  Remember, TROLLS HAVE NO RIGHTS. LOL

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

a typical post from an "esteemed" member of a a harness racing forum.
LOL!!!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2006, 08:15:58 PM »

Why hasn't the great track Hawthorne dug into any of these cheaters??
TC

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: June 04, 2006, 08:27:33 PM »

Why hasn't the great track Hawthorne dug into any of these cheaters??
Hawthorne has been shipping in many horses and not too many are stabled on track.  Many are at still "out south" at the track and the farms.  True Hawthorne has no black box in use right now, so they have to rely on post race analysis of samples to find ex post facto  evidence of illegal substances.  The staging area of crime in this particular case was Balmoral, and the authorities found contraband in the barn area near certain trainer's workspaces.   trotter  TC
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: June 04, 2006, 08:54:38 PM »

id hate to be looked at stupid and i hate to get in on these subjects but ... andy did haev a syringe/needle in his tackroom .. and bruce was NOT cought with needles and syringes .... he was planting them all around darcys barn saying they were his ... when they seen him running around with them ..... toilet paper rolls and everything ... he was hiding them ....and bruce can deny it now ...but truth will behold ... those needles/syringes were all sent to the ilinois state police... for fingerprinting .. so will see if hes lying or not!!!!!!!!!!!!

loved by many hated by most rollinsmolin aka bobby
TC

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: June 04, 2006, 08:58:38 PM »

id hate to be looked at stupid and i hate to get in on these subjects but ... andy did haev a syringe/needle in his tackroom .. and bruce was NOT cought with needles and syringes .... he was planting them all around darcys barn saying they were his ... when they seen him running around with them ..... toilet paper rolls and everything ... he was hiding them ....and bruce can deny it now ...but truth will behold ... those needles/syringes were all sent to the ilinois state police... for fingerprinting .. so will see if hes lying or not!!!!!!!!!!!!
Robbie, were you there today during the bust, and if so, what did you see ?  I hope the best for BP and hope he wasn't involved in wrongdoing.   trotter  TC
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2006, 09:03:36 PM »

i got a call that there was a raid going on ... so i rushed to the track to see what was up ... a "unknown" caller called and narked these two out .... hint hint a female vet or vet assistant had something to do with it .... jelousy kicked in because the BLue truck man does work for different people and the latest to get hit was andy and bruce ...this is the same person who called on mr RIck DANE jr!!!!!!!!!  .... anywho .... i get to the track and i see bruce and a couple others .... they just moved on to the next barn ANdy robinsons ... so i goto my barn n make sure the horses were getting in the trailer n heading to hawthorne ... they left ... i head back and theres andy shaiking his head .... he straight up and said ... they found a needle n syringe buried under equipment ... that was prolly sitting there a loooooooooooooong time ... because it was kinda rusty/fremented ... so who knows how long it was there for ... but thats all i seen ... then i went fishing lol   just got back

TheTruth

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2006, 09:04:18 PM »

Was this raid conducted by the IRB or the INS?? maroon

Opinions are like a-holes....everyone has one.  The problem is the a-holes with the opinions!
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2006, 09:05:29 PM »

lol ... i wish it was the INS ... but nope the IRB

TC

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2006, 09:10:35 PM »

i got a call that there was a raid going on ... so i rushed to the track to see what was up ... a "unknown" caller called and narked these two out .... hint hint a female vet or vet assistant had something to do with it .... jelousy kicked in because the BLue truck man does work for different people and the latest to get hit was andy and bruce ...this is the same person who called on mr RIck DANE jr!!!!!!!!!  .... anywho .... i get to the track and i see bruce and a couple others .... they just moved on to the next barn ANdy robinsons ... so i goto my barn n make sure the horses were getting in the trailer n heading to hawthorne ... they left ... i head back and theres andy shaiking his head .... he straight up and said ... they found a needle n syringe buried under equipment ... that was prolly sitting there a loooooooooooooong time ... because it was kinda rusty/fremented ... so who knows how long it was there for ... but thats all i seen ... then i went fishing lol   just got back
maybe some sick prankster is behind it all and there's no coincidence that Andy went from outhouse to near penthouse overnight after starving in the game for years and years.  As far as BP, I mentioned he was a wise and respectful sort, so there is always hope.  thanks for your invaluable insight.   trotter  TC
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2006, 09:51:42 PM »

Thanks Mr. Smolin for that explanation.  It sounds to me that Andy Robinson is ok after all.  If all they found was some susted needle and syringe how could they pin that on him?  I didn't understand the refence to Bruce Pacitti and Darcy Pletcher.  Could you explain that more?  Also, who is this woman that keeps calling in anonymous tips? 
ilovecopper

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2006, 09:58:38 PM »

he's not o.k. they scratched his horses and he has to be off the grounds.
Honest1

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2006, 10:07:52 PM »

The timing for all of these busts is kinda funny cause they got the computer from ledfords vet and the computer from the drug factory in Canada and you know some one is lookin for a (deal). I would hope all cheaters get caught and dealt severe penelties! Is there a conection that has not been disclosed? I have heard that there is but it is being kept out of the public. Look for more heads to roll! 
ilovecopper

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2006, 10:12:27 PM »

The timing for all of these busts is kinda funny cause they got the computer from ledfords vet and the computer from the drug factory in Canada and you know some one is lookin for a (deal). I would hope all cheaters get caught and dealt severe penelties! Is there a conection that has not been disclosed? I have heard that there is but it is being kept out of the public. Look for more heads to roll! 
  I agree its time  to clean up this sport, cheating should not be tolerated.
Rollinsmolin

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2006, 10:15:41 PM »

bruce ... ran across to the other barn .. which was darcys and was trying to pin the syringes they found and other stuff on darcy!!!! ... now thats not cool.... but anywho he denied everything .. BUT everything found that was suppose to be bruce's which he says is darcys ... went to the illinois state police for fingerprinting so it will come back with whose it really is!

Richard Breth

« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2006, 10:18:26 PM »

I dont know BP but I hope this is not true. A horse man going around the barns setting up other people would be to sick.
supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2006, 12:10:39 AM »

RB-It does happen. You'd be surprised at what some people will do.
Armonsol

« Reply #67 on: June 05, 2006, 07:41:09 AM »

Busting these guys is like busting dope pushers.  There are many more to take right over.  These "rockets" have crashed.
Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: June 05, 2006, 10:37:56 AM »

TC....Thanks for reporting this story
Its been along time coming for these two
We all knew when Andy R was winning 6-8 races during the doubleheaders it wasnt his training, and a friend of mine that trains out of the same barn told me he hardly even jogs his horses
As far as Pacheaty hes been getting away with EPO and more for too many years now
Its time these crooks pay the price
And I wont be happy till Rucker sits in the same cell with the rest of them
Thanks Again TC
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: June 05, 2006, 11:12:59 AM »

TC....Thanks for reporting this story
Its been along time coming for these two
We all knew when Andy R was winning 6-8 races during the doubleheaders it wasnt his training, and a friend of mine that trains out of the same barn told me he hardly even jogs his horses
As far as Pacheaty hes been getting away with EPO and more for too many years now
Its time these crooks pay the price
And I wont be happy till Rucker sits in the same cell with the rest of them
Thanks Again TC

Anyone know why Pacitti's horses weren't scratched yesterday (Robinson's were)...

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
dusty

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2006, 11:51:33 AM »

bruce ... ran across to the other barn .. which was darcys and was trying to pin the syringes they found and other stuff on darcy!!!! ... now thats not cool.... but anywho he denied everything .. BUT everything found that was suppose to be bruce's which he says is darcys ... went to the illinois state police for fingerprinting so it will come back with whose it really is!

YOU JUST PUT ON YOUR PREVIOUS POSTING THAT YOU DIDNT SEE ANYTHING AT THE BARN WHEN YOU GOT THERE BUT YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO STATE SOMETHING AS IF IT WHERE FACT ACCUSING SOMEBODY OF DOING SOMETHING WITHOUT ANY REGARD OF RUINING THERE REPUTATION.
YOU MUST BE A REAL ASS.
dusty

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2006, 12:02:46 PM »

Anyone know why Pacitti's horses weren't scratched yesterday (Robinson's were)...

Best,
EW

IT JUST MIGHT BE THAT ALL THESE IDIOTS ON THIS FORUM DON'T HAVE THE SLIGHTEST IDEA OF WHAT ACTUALLY TRANSPIRED BUT ARE JUST  BLOWING HOT AIR TO LISTEN TO THEMSELVES.
IN TIME WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED WILL COME OUT AND EVERYBODY WILL THEN KNOW THE TRUTH  SO STOP LISTENING TO PEOPLE TEAR DOWN EITHER ONE OF THESE TRAINORS UNTIL WE KNOW THE FACTS
Lusty Tar Heel

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2006, 12:10:31 PM »

The easiest way to stop this for now is ban Wilcox from entering the gates
Then these guys will have to scramble to find someone else to get their
sh't
Its ironic that they are going after trainers all located in the same barn areas all that use the same vet
So start with the source of the problem
BAN WILCOX!!
jester

« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2006, 12:16:59 PM »

there is no truth to any of this garbage,he is still racing and no charges pending! sorry dan and the goof got it wrong, i am sure they do not even have the class to apoligize, it takes a person with good judgement. stability and values

get it right,,,,,,jester
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2006, 12:22:31 PM »

Of course, they got it wrong.  And this TC goof wants to say that certain people on this forum have no rights?!  He should be banned from this forum for starting all of this non-sense.  When its over, it will be just like the Blown-way-out-of-proportion- midwest gambling scandal that he so proudly hung his journalistic hat on.  And, Dan Nance!  When he finds out that this story is all screwed up, he'll go into a depression-filled tirade about the 80's.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: