Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 19, 2014, 09:06:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BARN RAID AT BALMORAL  (Read 8292 times)
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2006, 04:07:42 PM »

I'm not surprised!!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
d00d

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2006, 04:10:19 PM »

Nothing was found on pacetti.

Just in his barn.
Dan Nance

« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2006, 04:10:58 PM »

I heard one of the esteemed trainers was caught redhanded and the other had a needle and syringe somewhere in the barn.

Let me know when the facts are confirmed because I'm 1890 miles away.  
FreeLegged

« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2006, 04:12:02 PM »

Whoa.

Please folks, lets not rush to judgement here. How do we know this was not a set up? Are we sure that these guys are responsible for the crime? Do we know if this search was reasonable? Could this "evidence" have been planted there? Remember everyone, they are entitled to their day in court. lets not convict them here on this forum. They have the right to legal representation. Everyday we are trying to convict innocent people. I see an appeal coming and I urge the accused to get the best legal counsel they can afford. These people have rights and we all would be wrong if we called them guilty, here on the # 1 forum. Remember guys- we have to let the process work, they have the right to an attorney and will have the chance to answer the charges in a formal setting. As has been suggested here hundreds of times, we cant go locking innocent people up.
Richard Breth

« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2006, 04:25:21 PM »

Whoa.

Please folks, lets not rush to judgement here. How do we know this was not a set up? Are we sure that these guys are responsible for the crime? Do we know if this search was reasonable? Could this "evidence" have been planted there? Remember everyone, they are entitled to their day in court.

Wheres the Joe Dakuras gasbag special legal opinoin on chain of evidence et cetera for this case?

PS Good thay busted some horse men to many cheat. Hope some other horse man ratted them.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2006, 04:27:41 PM »

Whoa.

Please folks, lets not rush to judgement here. How do we know this was not a set up? Are we sure that these guys are responsible for the crime? Do we know if this search was reasonable? Could this "evidence" have been planted there? Remember everyone, they are entitled to their day in court. lets not convict them here on this forum. They have the right to legal representation. Everyday we are trying to convict innocent people. I see an appeal coming and I urge the accused to get the best legal counsel they can afford. These people have rights and we all would be wrong if we called them guilty, here on the # 1 forum. Remember guys- we have to let the process work, they have the right to an attorney and will have the chance to answer the charges in a formal setting. As has been suggested here hundreds of times, we cant go locking innocent people up.
We know - because in the one case, a goof who couldn't train his way out of a paper bag posted unbelievable numbers during the double dips.  He got addicted to the success from taking shortcuts, and couldn't stop...until today that is.  I do believe that I made a distinction between the two barns nabbed, in proximity of goodies etc. and that one of the horsemen caught up in this stands a better chance of escaping with his license and reputation intact.  Sorry that hillbillies like Kellyfuc can't see that through their whiskey stained, bloodshot eyes.   trotter  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2006, 04:36:28 PM »

Whoa.

Stick this legal shit up your ass. This is the racetrack and there are rules, like you are not allowed to have needles and syringes and substances in your barn. One guy was caught redhanded I've been told.

My brother didn't get caught redhanded and nothing was found in his barn. When they claimed they found an empty needle and syringe in his car he was removed from the track at once and didn't return for 12 years. He obtained a good lawyer so where was his rights and why wasn't he able to obtain a stay so he could continue to work and support his family while things were investigated? Is the law different in 2006 then it was in 1984? I guess so because I see that Rick Dane was able to obtain a stay when they found needles and syringes in his barn. Didn't work that way for Scott Nance. He was just blackballed and so was his wife who had nothing to do with anything. They even barred his wife for a while because they said she was married to a suspended trainer. How's that for a person's rights? She had no rights, did she.

So, take that legal shit and shove it as far up your ass as you can.  
TC

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: June 04, 2006, 04:44:09 PM »

Stick this legal shit up your ass. This is the racetrack and there are rules, like you are not allowed to have needles and syringes and substances in your barn. One guy was caught redhanded I've been told.

My brother didn't get caught redhanded and nothing was found in his barn. When they claimed they found an empty needle and syringe in his car he was removed from the track at once and didn't return for 12 years. He obtained a good lawyer so where was his rights and why wasn't he able to obtain a stay so he could continue to work and support his family while things were investigated? Is the law different in 2006 then it was in 1984? I guess so because I see that Rick Dane was able to obtain a stay when they found needles and syringes in his barn. Didn't work that way for Scott Nance. He was just blackballed and so was his wife who had nothing to do with anything. They even barred his wife for a while because they said she was married to a suspended trainer. How's that for a person's rights? She had no rights, did she.

Dan, thanks for pointing that out CLEARLY for all the readers to see that certain track officials / overseeing regulatory agencies / etc. play favorites.  Why didn't that old hack Bergstein drill Mickey Ezzo as to why it is such a long period of time between Rucker's shame and his hearing ?  How come he got a stay and others didn't ?  Why is Seldon's hearing BEFORE Rucker's ?  It's all part of the coddling of some and the castigation of others.  If all sn was guilty of is choosing to do business with no-goodniks, then why did it take him 12 years to be reinstated while others whistle all the way to the $100 "Magic TRI window" while under investigation for numerous positives for a myriad of illegal substances ?  The readers of the #1 forum in all harness racing need to see these facts and not try to compare apples to oranges.   trotter  TC
nelly

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2006, 04:58:11 PM »

TC,

Kudos to one of the esteemed posters on BTW for keeping us informed of the latest transgressions by our hay and oats trainers in Chicago!!!!!
TC

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2006, 05:12:20 PM »

TC,

Kudos to one of the esteemed posters on BTW for keeping us informed of the latest transgressions by our hay and oats trainers in Chicago!!!!!
All I care about is a place where we all can go to enjoy this sport as it was intended.  The standardbred is one hack of an animal, and it pains me to see it juiced up so that the few can cheat, steal, defraud, and profit.  I leave it to the ruling bodies and the courts to establish guilt or innocence, and if it sends the proper message to others who might consider cheating that such activity is not in their or the sport's best interest - fine.  Technology in equipment should be promoted, and better racing through chemistry should be frowned upon.  They banned the Cheetah bike because they said it was unsafe; now they should ban the chronic cheaters for the same reason - it's unsafe to the animal, to the horse and driver they compete against, and to the common good of the people that support the game through attendance and wagering.   trotter  TC   P.S. I know the Big M is "playing" awful fast these days, but when it rains in NJ for days and claimers are going sub-1:50 in the slop, enough is enough.  They turned on Barry Bonds, and the fans will turn on these cheats sooner rather than later.
Richard Breth

« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2006, 05:15:26 PM »

OFF TOPIC!
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2006, 05:22:21 PM »

Richard, of couse TC goes off topic.  He first reports that two trainers get popped at BLMP.  Now its down to one, and before long someting will be wrong with that.  How about that big SCANDAL at Hoosier, TC!?!?  Great reporters laeding great lives!  LMFAO.
FreeLegged

« Reply #37 on: June 04, 2006, 05:28:10 PM »

Dan, why the hostility toward me?
I have been nothing but respectful to you,sir.

As for my legal-type comments about this latest event, I was only repeating what I have learned here.
I have read many times about how we can't be rushing to judgment and these people have the right to an attorney. We need to let an impartial court decide these things so innocent people arent "railroaded".
Richard Breth

« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2006, 05:30:06 PM »

Richard, of couse TC goes off topic.  He first reports that two trainers get popped at BLMP.  Now its down to one, and before long someting will be wrong with that.  How about that big SCANDAL at Hoosier, TC!?!?  Great reporters laeding great lives!  LMFAO.

Dan was off topic.  Grin He was telling every one else whats off topic early. Dont think the ages old many repeats story of his brother belongs in this subject.

What troubles me about Tc that he said "One I consider to be both a nice guy and clever". If bust is true then TC has charcater issues.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2006, 05:32:09 PM »

I reported that 2 people were looked at by Balmoral security during a raid today - FACT.  It was 2 trainers - FACT.  The circumstances of the raids were slightly different in what was found - and where - FACT.  You and the other troll Breth mentioning another racing jurisdiction is OFF TOPIC - just like me mentioning that you're a scuzzy hillbilly trucker who bangs truckstop $10 hoes and that Breth is management and the #1 troll of them all.  Get it straight.  Start a new thread on the other place or bump the old one to the top and I may discuss it with you goofs.   trotter  TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2006, 05:35:26 PM »

Breth mentioning another racing jurisdiction is OFF TOPIC

What other racing jurisdiction did I mention?
TC

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2006, 05:37:22 PM »

Dan was off topic.  Grin He was telling every one else whats off topic early. Dont think the ages old many repeats story of his brother belongs in this subject.

What troubles me about Tc that he said "One I consider to be both a nice guy and clever". If bust is true then TC has charcater issues.
No Rich, I was making an observation between two horsemen - one who is nice, has a personality, and whom I respect (regardless of outcome in this matter) and one guy who couldn't teach Rin Tin Tin to bury a bone unless he was giving him illegal drugs.  My observations are based on personal knowledge - something you don't claim to have because you are a SELF-DESCRIBED small timer who occasionally goes to the races.  Oh Rich, keep those yuks coming.   trotter  TC

HAWTHORNE T-BRED GUY KNOWS !
Richard Breth

« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2006, 05:39:19 PM »

No Rich, I was making an observation between two horsemen - one who is nice, has a personality, and whom I respect (regardless of outcome in this matter) and one guy who couldn't teach Rin Tin Tin to bury a bone unless he was giving him illegal drugs.  My observations are based on personal knowledge

Did you associate with that horse man you respect at all?
ilovecopper

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2006, 05:43:54 PM »

how someone could respect someone who cheats is beyond me.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2006, 05:44:23 PM »

Did you associate with that horse man you respect at all?
Actually no.  To talk or sat hi to in the A.M. on occasion and to see in the area dining, shopping, in the clubhouse or such -yes.  We're not friends, nor are we associates.  Also, I am friendly with one of his owners - but that doesn't matter here.  Hope this helps.   trotter  TC
Richard Breth

« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2006, 05:46:05 PM »

Actually no.  To talk or sat hi to in the A.M. on occasion and to see in the area dining, shopping, in the clubhouse or such -yes.  We're not friends, nor are we associates.  Also, I am friendly with one of his owners - but that doesn't matter here.  Hope this helps.   trotter  TC

That clears it up. Your only crime is being a bad judge of character.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2006, 05:53:50 PM »

how someone could respect someone who cheats is beyond me.
Respect would be lost if there was evidence of cheating, would it not ?  If this is the case, the respect would be gone.  I respected Tom Wendt too once, traded p.m.s with him, considered going on a harness "world tour" with him and EW, ...then the fraud.  Tom told me via p.m. it was "...no big deal..." but this was before the WC scandal and little old lady scandal was uncovered and I realized it was bad form for him to send a "poison pen" letter to the Gestapo defaming another BTW member while being a FRAUD himself.  Respect is not lost forever IMO if there is contrition.  Those who thumb their noses at authority and sashay to the "magic $100 TRI" window knowing that loaded horses are to be used and unloaded ones are to be bet against are the lowest of the low IMO. ZERO respect there.  trotter  TC
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2006, 05:55:17 PM »

And you are actually in law school?  Tell us, Joe.  When you were busted for jamming needles in horses on raceday, how did the hearing go.  It would be nice to hear this from someone with personal experience on the matter.

Dood:

Never happened to me, my friend.  I was NEVER accused or charged with possession of needles, much less pre-racing a horse on race day.  You sound like another poster on the forum who goes by the name of Burton.  Are you Burton or do you have your head so far up his and Pacetti's ass that you are unable to see reality.  Does the name Jester ring a bell?  LOL

Next time you make a post about me you should get your facts straight.  Have a great evening and be careful, I would not want you to fall prey to terminal cancer or AIDS.  LOL  Remember, TROLLS HAVE NO RIGHTS. LOL

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
TC

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2006, 05:58:51 PM »

That clears it up. Your only crime is being a bad judge of character.
Spit happens.  I used  to give you the benefit of a doubt...LOL.  I gave Tom Wendt the benefit of a doubt - YIKES !  Now, a trainer has fallen into troubles that I think is an OK guy.  Well, 3 misjudgments of character in a year's time, after meeting 1,000 or so new folks on planet Earth, nobody's perfect.   trotter  TC
barry bonds

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2006, 07:13:41 PM »

Just let everyone cheat because the trainers at the farms are loading them up everyday and they are never getting searched so why bother the trainers at the track trying to compete. The only reason the IRB is doing this is to look good for the Govenor signing that bill. Its total crap.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: