Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 29, 2014, 03:18:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BARN RAID AT BALMORAL  (Read 8042 times)
TC

Ignore
« on: June 04, 2006, 02:09:27 PM »

I knew going out to Will Co. for some R&R would pay off last evening.  It seems that a barn raid was conducted this fine day by IRB staff and an officer.  Who got caught with syringes and substances ?  Who's facing some time in the cooler ?  Could it be the 2 trainers who batted .400 during the double-dips and were career .150 trainers until newfound success ?  Is the Bruce and Andy show  OVER & OUT ?  Will justice be served and more cheaters sent to the showers (much needed in one case -  Wink  ) ?  Stay tuned as developments unfold... trotter  TC     
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2006, 03:34:24 PM »

Maybe " Jester " could fill us in on what happened this fine day when two more " Esteemed " trainers batting over .400 where dumb enough to get caught.

This a starting to become a real joke with these guys getting caught left and right.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 03:39:08 PM »

Maybe " Jester " could fill us in on what happened this fine day when two more " Esteemed " trainers batting over .400 where dumb enough to get caught.

This a starting to become a real joke with these guys getting caught left and right.

One of them is as dumb as drywall, so it's no shocker.  One I consider to be both a nice guy and clever, so I'm mildly surprised.  Maybe he can claim "no guilt by geographical association", because sources claim the "works" were in the aisleway, rather than directly in/on equipment, like the other balloonhead.   trotter  TC

NOW WE KNOW FOR CERTAIN WHY SOME 2ND STRINGERS LOOKED LIKE HALL OF FAMERS.
off stride

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2006, 03:41:05 PM »

congrats are in order for your scoop... seems i was just in time with my across the board wager on wesley snip last night .. good for chicago racing as well .. did the chicago harness fans enjoy the extras last evening or were they like several at raceway... 'whats the delay...lets get the races going..who needs this sh!t? this has been definately the year of the bust in harness racing ..pam anderson on barn to wire ,' the lefraud files' ..ruckergate.. and now your 2 unnamed but i'll guess as pacheati and mr robussomemore .. all these illinois chemistry  students and their agreed canuck conspirators, give those of us hope that some daze we are on even playing field .. most of us here are the real sicko's .. we know sort of what is going on..yet we gamble any ways.. figuring we can outthunk 'em .. they have chased many players away .. never to return .. you see them at the flat races now or not at all .. good luck at/with  hoosier tonight..
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2006, 03:51:43 PM »

were they like several at raceway... 'whats the delay...lets get the races going..who needs this sh!t?

I applaud Hawthorne for making efforts, but the delays in the middle of the card were a little rough.  There were only two races -- in an hour and a half span...the dining room definitely cleared out some during this time.

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
off stride

« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2006, 03:56:52 PM »

we definately noticed the drop in total wagers per race from 200+k before the festivities to 170 to 140+ after ..  as the night grew late .. back in the day..they would have had to freeze the clock at drc to get the racing done.. as a no sundays racing clause meant the machines were'locked' at 11.59 . no matter how late the race started and there were only 10 races and they started at 7.30 with no simulcasts
TC

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2006, 03:58:10 PM »

congrats are in order for your scoop... seems i was just in time with my across the board wager on wesley snip last night .. good for chicago racing as well .. did the chicago harness fans enjoy the extras last evening or were they like several at raceway... 'whats the delay...lets get the races going..who needs this sh!t? this has been definately the year of the bust in harness racing ..pam anderson on barn to wire ,' the lefraud files' ..ruckergate.. and now your 2 unnamed but i'll guess as pacheati and mr robussomemore .. all these illinois chemistry  students and their agreed canuck conspirators, give those of us hope that some daze we are on even playing field .. most of us here are the real sicko's .. we know sort of what is going on..yet we gamble any ways.. figuring we can outthunk 'em .. they have chased many players away .. never to return .. you see them at the flat races now or not at all .. good luck at/with  hoosier tonight..
Off Stride, EW was enrapt in child-like amazement so much he took it upon himself to interview the "act".  I agree with you; I don't need to stay out until the wee hours so some horse on tranquilizers can run around with fireworks shooting out of his arse.  As to the barn raid, thank several (5 to be near precise) honest horsemen who notified me immediately and the one true "insider" in law and order who worked the affair.  They are the ones who need to take a bow in aiding this game at a critical juncture and who spared the public and the honest horsemen from getting gypped any longer.  Let's hope justice is swift - unlike this unconscionable, fer kakte, months-long hearing for the biggest cheat in the entire sport.  Toss him and the hidden owners of that stable into the brig and "fugettaboutem" for a loooong time.   trotter  TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2006, 04:00:48 PM »

I applaud Hawthorne for making efforts, but the delays in the middle of the card were a little rough.  There were only two races -- in an hour and a half span...the dining room definitely cleared out some during this time.

Best,
EW

OFF TOPIC !
Dan Nance

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2006, 04:01:18 PM »

we definately noticed the drop in total wagers per race from 200+k before the festivities to 170 to 140+ after ..  as the night grew late .. back in the day..they would have had to freeze the clock at drc to get the racing done.. as a no sundays racing clause meant the machines were'locked' at 11.59 . no matter how late the race started and there were only 10 races and they started at 7.30 with no simulcasts

OFF TOPIC !
Dan Nance

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2006, 04:02:43 PM »

Off Stride, EW was enrapt in child-like amazement so much he took it upon himself to interview the "act".  I agree with you; I don't need to stay out until the wee hours so some horse on tranquilizers can run around with fireworks shooting out of his arse.  As to the barn raid, thank several (5 to be near precise) honest horsemen who notified me immediately and the one true "insider" in law and order who worked the affair.  They are the ones who need to take a bow in aiding this game at a critical juncture and who spared the public and the honest horsemen from getting gypped any longer.  Let's hope justice is swift - unlike this unconscionable, fer kakte, months-long hearing for the biggest cheat in the entire sport.  Toss him and the hidden owners of that stable into the brig and "fugettaboutem" for a loooong time.   trotter  TC

ON TOPIC !! THANKS TC.
TC

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2006, 04:04:10 PM »

OFF TOPIC !
Dan, leave EW alone on this one.  He and his starcrush try to befriend these vagabonds, so he tries to derail a thread informing the readers of the #1 forum in all harness racing of another major bust - this one at Balmoral Park -a place he visits once or twice a year and hasn't a clue as to what goes on there - NONE.  This explains the diversion of topic.  Hope you're enjoying another sunny day in the entertainment capital and wagering capital of the modern world !   trotter  TC
edwardwilliam
Annnnnnnnnd they're off!

Rebate shops are not the devil.

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2006, 04:06:58 PM »

Dan, leave EW alone on this one.  He and his starcrush try to befriend these vagabonds, so he tries to derail a thread informing the readers of the #1 forum in all harness racing of another major bust - this one at Balmoral Park -a place he visits once or twice a year and hasn't a clue as to what goes on there - NONE.  This explains the diversion of topic.  Hope you're enjoying another sunny day in the entertainment capital and wagering capital of the modern world !   trotter  TC

I was replying to a post in the thread!

Today is a high "SHEESH" day!

Best,
EW

Stick to Fantasyland pal, because you'll NEVER make it in the real world - TC
Dan Nance

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2006, 04:07:53 PM »

I can't wait to hear " CLOWN TOWN'S " comment on this latest bust. He makes me laugh.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2006, 04:39:24 PM by Dan Nance » Report to moderator   Logged
TC

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2006, 04:08:58 PM »

ON TOPIC !! THANKS TC.
Dan, you and I had our ducks in a row on this bust.  some other uninformed "poseurs" would rather talk about a doped-up steed running around Stickney with bottle rockets flying out of his posterior.  I know you got your 411 right when I got mine on this developing story.  I wonder if the improving Fox Valley Clarion had to compete against these juicing types in any of the last starts ?  Hmm....  trotter  TC
                      GO TEAM *** - DOING THINGS THE RIGHT WAY - AND THE HONEST WAY !
off stride

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2006, 04:10:07 PM »

OFF TOPIC !

potsie..eerrr i mean dan. you must have made a great ..hall monitor.. crossing guard . towel man in gym class.. you must have a seen a lot of sinister acts in your day .. perhaps if gotten your permission i will start another thread complete with pictures and even more video.. but we are off to make money onthe crippled 2klaimers ..as i do not discriminate on where i make my winnings wagers on..
TC

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2006, 04:12:01 PM »

Special kudos go out to Bridget the head of Balmoral's security detail for doing a great job during today's raid.  Keep up the good work in protecting the fans and honest horsemen from neer-do-wells like the ones you helped bust today at Balmoral.   trotter  TC
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2006, 04:15:55 PM »

TC and Dan:

Thanks for posting the facts about another "BUST" at Balmoral.  Did the Police arrest Bruce Pacetti and Andrew Robinson?  Dan, you're right, just where is that Jester character and how about Alan D too?  Both of those guys were tooting Pacetti's horn about a month ago on the #1 forum in all of harness racing.

EW, pay close attention to what TC and Dan have to say.  You could certainly use their input and "inside information" on your podcast show.  Tell me that these two guys don't get the "scoop" on things faster than a speeding bullet?  LOL

Way to go guys and thanks for keeping us all informed.  I nominate Dan and TC for the "Esteemed Poster" of the year award.  That's what I'm talking about!  Information like this cannot be gained from any troll.  Yes, it has to come to the forum via an "Esteemed Poster."  You guys are the best.

Please contact your sources and keep us abreast of the latest happenings in the Will County Detention Center!  LOL

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras  

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
Dan Nance

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2006, 04:20:42 PM »

Dan, you and I had our ducks in a row on this bust.  some other uninformed "poseurs" would rather talk about a doped-up steed running around Stickney with bottle rockets flying out of his posterior.  I know you got your 411 right when I got mine on this developing story.  I wonder if the improving Fox Valley Clarion had to compete against these juicing types in any of the last starts ?  Hmm....  trotter  TC
                      GO TEAM *** - DOING THINGS THE RIGHT WAY - AND THE HONEST WAY !

If these guys want to POP their horses with whatever ROCKET FUEL they are using then why aren't they stabled at some farm rather then on the backside of a racetrack where they can get caught? You would think they would have learned something when the IRB busted Rick Dane with needles and syringes in his barn at Balmoral.

With all the busts that have gone down in the last two years it really makes me laugh when I think back what Rick Dane told me on this site two years ago after I made my very first post.

The " Young Gun " told me that ALL the trainers that raced in the 80's were nothing but a bunch of JUICERS, CROOKS, and RACE FIXERS. The 80's can't hold a candle to the JUICERS, CROOKS and RACE FIXERS of the last 10 years.

NICE ANALOGY, RICK !  
TC

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2006, 04:23:02 PM »

If these guys want to POP their horses with whatever ROCKET FUEL they are using then why aren't they stabled at some farm rather then on the backside of a racetrack where they can get caught? You would think they would have learned something when the IRB busted Rick Dane with needles and syringes in his barn at Balmoral.

With all the busts that have gone down in the last two years it really makes me laugh when I think back what Rick Dane told me on this site two years ago after I made my very first post.

The " Young Gun " told me that ALL the trainers that raced in the 80's were nothing but a bunch of JUICERS, CROOKS, and RACE FIXERS. The 80's can't hold a candle to the JUICERS, CROOKS and RACE FIXERS of the last 10 years.

NICE ANALOGY, RICK !  

LOL, he really stuck his size 8 boot in his mouth on that one.  Maybe in his rebirth in the business as a $25/day groom, he can finally find peace and the way of the righteous - LOL.   trotter  TC
ilovecopper

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2006, 04:35:53 PM »

Was the raid on these two trainers only?  I hope they get some of these cheaters out of here.  Don't think they found anything on Pacetti though. I think they should do these raids often.
John Doe

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2006, 04:37:09 PM »

TC:

Maybe Dickie Breth will tell us if he runs into any leading trainers that were batting .400 at Balmoral in prison. LOL  

Hey Dickie, keep your eyes open for these guys...did you hear what I said, your eyes open, not your mouth or anus.  LOL

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

AND NOW, HERE ARE YOUR UNLV 1990 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS:
                       GREG ANTHONY
                       ANDERSON HUNT
                       MOSES SCURRY
                       STACEY AUGMON
                       LARRY JOHNSON
THE BEST COACH EVER, JERRY "TARK" TARKANIAN
THIS IS HEAVEN
d00d

« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2006, 04:52:21 PM »

TC:

Maybe Dickie Breth will tell us if he runs into any leading trainers that were batting .400 at Balmoral in prison. LOL  

Hey Dickie, keep your eyes open for these guys...did you hear what I said, your eyes open, not your mouth or anus.  LOL

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras

And you are actually in law school?  Tell us, Joe.  When you were busted for jamming needles in horses on raceday, how did the hearing go.  It would be nice to hear this from someone with personal experience on the matter.
kellytuc
The one, the only, and the former - Kellytuc!

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2006, 05:00:20 PM »

Don't think they found anything on Pacetti though. I think they should do these raids often.
I wouldn't be surprised if TC's facts are all fouled up.  He prides himself on being this master sleuth when all he really is a big fat ass.  TC = total crap.  We'll see if this story has any truth to it, but I doubt very much that A. Robinson and B. Paciti go down. 
Dan Nance

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2006, 05:04:05 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if TC's facts are all fouled up.  He prides himself on being this master sleuth when all he really is a big fat ass.  TC = total crap.  We'll see if this story has any truth to it, but I doubt very much that A. Robinson and B. Paciti go down. 

Do these two gentleman have anything in tonight? If so I would suspect the horses will be scratched.
ilovecopper

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2006, 05:05:39 PM »

Do these two gentleman have anything in tonight? If so I would suspect the horses will be scratched.
  Nothing was found on pacetti.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: