Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 01, 2014, 06:18:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Four Starz Valley qualifies at The Meadows  (Read 1644 times)
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2012, 10:56:29 AM »

i think raber is too smart to use the same atty of someone who is currently barred across north america  laughing guy laughing guy

it is entirely possible someoe else has a piece of the horse in question
horse racing in general has always been a good way for people to hide their money

Yes and that would explain why some sure have an interest!
What's amazing one poster here paid 35 gs for this horse as a baby and then seem to split off from four star stable!
The horse went threw the harrisburg sale at that time and that same owner trainer seems to have had him even then and then off to Delaware sale first time sold for 2 gs and then a few months later sold at blood horse for 3 gs bought by Diana walker a gal who ships back and forth to Cali and right after that sale Wendi and mat own the horse!
But I can promise you all this many owners here at Calexpo will no longer have a damn thing to do with any one dealing with the Amish from this instance!
Report to moderator   Logged

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
king151

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2012, 12:40:57 PM »

What's amazing one poster here paid 35 gs for this horse as a baby and then seem to split off from four star stable!
The horse went threw the harrisburg sale at that time and that same owner trainer seems to have had him even the

What does this mean Fuzzy ? you lost me .
MercedesMan

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2012, 08:24:43 PM »

The horse went threw the harrisburg sale at that time and that same owner trainer seems to have had him even then and then off to Delaware sale first time sold for 2 gs and then a few months later sold at blood horse for 3 gs bought by Diana walker a gal who ships back and forth to Cali and right after that sale Wendi and mat own the horse!
But I can promise you all this many owners here at Calexpo will no longer have a damn thing to do with any one dealing with the Amish from this instance!
I don't think the Amish can buy a horse with out the papers can they? So if that's the case the horse can race can he not? don't matter what any one says after that. He who owns the papers rules.

Who was down as owner in P.a was it the same owner

Maybe they just never changed ownership on the horse if that's the case that's another fine
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 08:29:16 PM by MercedesMan » Report to moderator   Logged
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2012, 08:52:12 PM »

I don't think the Amish can buy a horse with out the papers can they? So if that's the case the horse can race can he not? don't matter what any one says after that. He who owns the papers rules.

Who was down as owner in P.a was it the same owner

Maybe they just never changed ownership on the horse if that's the case that's another fine
This guy raver did a phoney lien sale then sent the phoney lien electronically to the usta .
So yes they can buy a standardbred without papers what would make them a grade horse and do a phoney Lien  sale to acquiands bill of sale and send then send electronically to the usta
So yeh they can !

MercedesMan

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2012, 09:00:42 PM »

This guy raver did a phoney lien sale then sent the phoney lien electronically to the usta .
So yes they can buy a standardbred without papers what would make them a grade horse and do a phoney Lien  sale to acquiands bill of sale and send then send electronically to the usta
So yeh they can !
So what owner was down on the papers? and i have to ask why did the U.S.T.A not pick up on this if the horse was not to race you would think they had to give some one papers for him to race no? the Tat and his name would have brought up a red flag at the u.s.t.a no?

It sounds like the horse has been found if the old owners are still on the papers id call the track and say stop my horse from racing nowwwwwwwwww

A training bill you have to laugh the only way they can charge a training bill is if it is on paper from the owner
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 09:03:24 PM by MercedesMan » Report to moderator   Logged
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2012, 09:14:45 PM »

So what owner was down on the papers? and i have to ask why did the U.S.T.A not pick up on this if the horse was not to race you would think they had to give some one papers for him to race no? the Tat and his name would have brought up a red flag at the u.s.t.a no?

It sounds like the horse has been found if the old owners are still on the papers id call the track and say stop my horse from racing nowwwwwwwwww

A training bill you have to laugh the only way they can charge a training bill is if it is on paper from the owner
Mercedes their is a whole 22 page thread on this that j9 brought up on this thread!
The guy who has is a thug tried to black mail the owner and extort money from this owner!
Just looking at the registered standardbred sales this horse has been threw and the sales this new bull s hitting owner connections claimed on another sight this horse has had problems for a long while!

MercedesMan

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 21, 2012, 08:27:11 AM »

Mercedes their is a whole 22 page thread on this that j9 brought up on this thread!
The guy who has is a thug tried to black mail the owner and extort money from this owner!
Just looking at the registered standardbred sales this horse has been threw and the sales this new bull s hitting owner connections claimed on another sight this horse has had problems for a long while!
Well this time i have to go with you all here this really sounds very sad for the horse, Now is the time the u.s.t.a should be callled post all the info with the old owners name and the new owners name and if no one has the balls to call the u.s.t.a here i will i happened to no frank very well very sad for the horse....
pork

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 21, 2012, 09:26:57 AM »

M-man  Suggest you become more informed before you go out on a limb on this.  There may be some truth in FP, JJ, etc posts.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2012, 01:41:39 PM »

M-man  Suggest you become more informed before you go out on a limb on this.  There may be some truth in FP, JJ, etc posts.

WellThank you Pork and I do apologize for being a wombat with you and for ever suggesting you to be of unscrupulous charecter!

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 21, 2012, 01:48:01 PM »

Well this time i have to go with you all here this really sounds very sad for the horse, Now is the time the u.s.t.a should be callled post all the info with the old owners name and the new owners name and if no one has the balls to call the u.s.t.a here i will i happened to no frank very well very sad for the horse....

M man we have fought this all the way!
I have tried to get this story to every one we cannot be deceptive with what is going on with some in our industry when it comes to their heartless greed and manipulating our registry and then the registry refining their original statement?

3 wide and wingin

« Reply #35 on: October 21, 2012, 11:57:19 PM »

Yes this is tragic.
Marvin Raber is an animal abuser.
He stole this horse and used strong arm tactics even threatening to send the horse to the killers if the owner didn't cooperate with his requests.
When the owner would not cave to his crap, he falsified a lien sale and transferred ownership of the horse to himself.

Raber is a despicable human being.
He will rot in hell for the things he has done and continues to do.

Will you rot?
Make up something else?

The fact that you are one the right side of this issue doesnt make you much more than a scumbag,
burton

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2012, 04:09:18 PM »

Horse is in the first race at the Meadows on Friday.
A regular parimutuel wagering track.
Appears the trainer has brought this horse along well and now hopes to make some money.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2012, 10:37:35 PM »

Appears the trainer has brought this horse along well and now hopes to make some money.
U think he will stay flatt?

I guess that's all it boils down to make the money?
Then take the horse to a real money making trainer like Gilbert!
Since you need money and don't seem to care about the horse!

Does any one recall some one posting all the different registered owners?
I'd sure like too see that again! I'd like to check some te frames of owners with the list of sales  oh never mine I can get it.

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2012, 07:23:59 AM »

So burton you support the fact our industry allows animal abusers a licsenes ?
You think threatening bulling thugs and scammers and threatening extortion and black mail and bringing a horse along with a phoney lien sale should be given an opportunity to make real money in our industry?
Just curious burton who's your trainer?

Chi-Town Hustler

Keep'em Guessing!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2012, 12:24:45 PM »

outside lookin in i see raber is at least taken well enough care of the horse to keep him on the track!. the original owner is the one that tortrtured him so bad he had to be dispossed of!
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2012, 12:27:32 PM »

outside lookin in i see raber is at least taken well enough care of the horse to keep him on the track!. the original owner is the one that tortrtured him so bad he had to be dispossed of!

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2012, 12:29:46 PM »

Very nice lady. Ignorant statement.

Notice I have not said too many bad things about Raber.

Bottom line he is convicted of animal abuse. IMO that should make him ineligible to be licensed by the USTA.

But apparently as far as the powers that be go this is a settled case. Its his horse to with as he pleases.

Rehashing it over and over again isn't going to change anything.

I do crosss my fingers and hope the horse finds his way to a nice forever home at the end of this saga.
king151

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2012, 08:59:41 PM »

This has become the most annoying thread ever . Get ovet it people.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2012, 10:35:45 PM »

The original owner was king 151.

You better look that stable up b4 u slander king 151that way.

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2012, 10:37:47 PM »

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

So are u rapers attorney ?

Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2012, 12:12:25 AM »

So are u rapers attorney ?

Four Starz is just one horse.

Still 199999 to be saved. Git on with the job lady.
3 wide and wingin

« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2012, 12:35:37 AM »

Four Starz is just one horse.

Still 199999 to be saved. Git on with the job lady.

One horse who we are aware of.

Who has a loving home if needed.

Instead we have a guy trying to do what?

He qualified the horse in June. Its now Oct 24th and the horse has made $904 dollars.

I am not JJ or the other clowns trying to make points here or inventing things.
I have no agenda for making myself look good.

The horse will once again not get a check. No chance.
So he will be at 904$ going into November. With the normal gaps in racing 1000$ is out for 2012.

Whats the agenda? throwing out the clowns whose agenda is trying to " expose cheats since 1998" and make themselves look good.

This is not a race horse or a money maker in any way.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2012, 01:23:49 AM »

R only agenda has been to try to stop the abuse of a horse that a very bad injury and reinjured the same! The previous owner and rightful owner did not want the horse to have to endure the stress and physical pain and only ever cared about the horses safety and others who race against him safety.
I've really have come to understand what a dispensable bunch that are involved with this horse currently all for a dollar!
They don't want the current owner raver exposed for what he is. His record speaks for itself.
Everyone would love for this horses story to go away but it won't .
Because the previous owner was doing the right thing by the horse.
Unfortunately their are quite a few that saw it as an opurtunity to manipulate a situation to suck every thing they can out of this horse and cannot stand the fact how their cruelty is exposed and their bullying egos can't stand the fact that many are taking note on their lieing thuggish , extorting black mailing azz should not be involved in racing .
The previous owner had this horse over a year .
If chi hustle is referring to her I would suggest you go and find her beautiful horses on you tube ! So are chi hustle the same azz hole known azz gripper headpole dave or one of the good ole boys who raver was doing the favor for?
Or just a scamming pos. afraid attention will be brought back to him?

3 wide and wingin

« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2012, 02:34:15 AM »

R only agenda has been to try to stop the abuse of a horse that a very bad injury and reinjured the same! The previous owner and rightful owner did not want the horse to have to endure the stress and physical pain and only ever cared about the horses safety and others who race against him safety.
I've really have come to understand what a dispensable bunch that are involved with this horse currently all for a dollar!
They don't want the current owner raver exposed for what he is. His record speaks for itself.
Everyone would love for this horses story to go away but it won't .
Because the previous owner was doing the right thing by the horse.
Unfortunately their are quite a few that saw it as an opurtunity to manipulate a situation to suck every thing they can out of this horse and cannot stand the fact how their cruelty is exposed and their bullying egos can't stand the fact that many are taking note on their lieing thuggish , extorting black mailing azz should not be involved in racing .
The previous owner had this horse over a year .
If chi hustle is referring to her I would suggest you go and find her beautiful horses on you tube ! So are chi hustle the same azz hole known azz gripper headpole dave or one of the good ole boys who raver was doing the favor for?
Or just a scamming pos. afraid attention will be brought back to him?

No matter how ignorant and stupid people get you cannot bring yourself to their level.

Someone wants to say that 940$ made in 6 months is good.
Just say thank you and you are welcome.

You cannot argue with morons only enjoy them.
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2012, 02:50:28 AM »

One horse who we are aware of.

3 Wide You remind me of the Ostrich that buried his head in the sand and pretend its not happening.

You know as well as I do that thousands of horses are you going to the slaughter house every day and we are fixated on one horse who looks healthy and being taken care of.  By who I don't care and neither does the horse I am sure.

Its time to get your priorities right.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 04:59:31 AM by Sea Biscuit » Report to moderator   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: