Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 19, 2014, 02:52:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Serious question for Knowitall  (Read 1477 times)
jdizigg

« Reply #25 on: October 16, 2012, 10:51:12 PM »

Knowitall...you should really change your name. First off, I am not into drugs nor have I ever been. Secondly I am not Fuzzy Pants..and I cant believe after me not posting on this forum for several years, that you are so obsessed with still bringing my name up. I am Robin Clements and not afraid to hide behind a screen name like you have for all these years. If you have a problem with me then I suggest you could have alittle more tact and send me a message if you have such a problem with me. You can say what you want..but there are people who do play by the rules and not everyone cheats like you claim all the time. And you need to get over the Calfixpo crap, it is old and old rantings of yesterday. Unfortunately like I have said in the past there are bad apples in our sport but you seriously need to give the hard working, play by the rules horsemen a break!
thumbs up
Report to moderator   Logged
skyrat02

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 16, 2012, 10:52:03 PM »

good to see you posting robin i miss the cheesehead comments  laughing guy laughing guy
Thanks Red Mile  Grin
Badlands Bad Boy

« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2012, 07:43:55 AM »

I don't happen to think it is my responsibility to work to understand what someone is trying to communicate. And after all, what is it I miss if I glaze over a post or put a poster on ignore?

If one 'glazes over a post' I can understand where communications might be an issue. (glaze over - make glassy, less clear).  Huh
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2012, 07:48:19 AM »

If one 'glazes over a post' I can understand where communications might be an issue. (glaze over - make glassy, less clear).  Huh
Good catch laddie...Did not even want to bring it up...Please note the 18th definition will more than likely have glaze defined in such a manner where it fits his sentence..
Webster's like HBT is very liberal in their definitions.  laughing guy laughing guy
HBT aka the glazer
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2012, 09:28:09 AM »

glazzing as prep h over a ***

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2012, 09:35:03 AM »

Knowitall...you should really change your name. First off, I am not into drugs nor have I ever been. Secondly I am not Fuzzy Pants..and I cant believe after me not posting on this forum for several years, that you are so obsessed with still bringing my name up. I am Robin Clements and not afraid to hide behind a screen name like you have for all these years. If you have a problem with me then I suggest you could have alittle more tact and send me a message if you have such a problem with me. You can say what you want..but there are people who do play by the rules and not everyone cheats like you claim all the time. And you need to get over the Calfixpo crap, it is old and old rantings of yesterday. Unfortunately like I have said in the past there are bad apples in our sport but you seriously need to give the hard working, play by the rules horsemen a break!

He knows who I am as every dang person on here and at Calexpo i too don't hide behind a screen name and this jackazz knows i don't and only tried to take another opportunity to cut down a fellow owner or try his stupid black mail tactics what the hell you expect from a two dollar bust out talking out his krack.

You and I both know the things we as owners have endured and we still do our very best to support our Calexpo racing. There are more hard working play by the rules at Calexpo than the ones who don't.

LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2012, 10:48:14 AM »

I'm a huge fan of Cal Expo racing and really miss the harness racing at Los Alomitos .....
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2012, 02:19:20 PM »

He knows who I am as every dang person on here and at Calexpo i too don't hide behind a screen name and this jackazz knows i don't and only tried to take another opportunity to cut down a fellow owner or try his stupid black mail tactics what the hell you expect from a two dollar bust out talking out his krack.

You and I both know the things we as owners have endured and we still do our very best to support our Calexpo racing. There are more hard working play by the rules at Calexpo than the ones who don't.

I only knew of one woman from Cali posting here years ago and that was Robin and she knows that. And many people have changed their screen names. So assuming you were Robin was a legitimate conclusion.

But I decided to check your old posts and discovered you own Tbreds and started out on that side of the site.

The old fuzzy's posts don't look anything like your posts until many pages into your history.

You watch yearling videos and read sale catalogs at work. You own many horses but don't say how you afford them.

I was dozing off reading your posts 10's of pages in and never once read anything about horse slaughter.

You bet and love to bet your own horses. You fire trainers who screw with your horses.

You read about a driver on h-pl who supposedly cheated and cashed big at Cal-Fixpo but you didn't believe it at first.

Then you saw the driver cashing in a handful of tickets and it made you wonder if what you read on the internet was true! Priceless!
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2012, 06:05:17 PM »

I only knew of one woman from Cali posting here years ago and that was Robin and she knows that. And many people have changed their screen names. So assuming you were Robin was a legitimate conclusion.

But I decided to check your old posts and discovered you own Tbreds and started out on that side of the site.

The old fuzzy's posts don't look anything like your posts until many pages into your history.

You watch yearling videos and read sale catalogs at work. You own many horses but don't say how you afford them.

I was dozing off reading your posts 10's of pages in and never once read anything about horse slaughter.

You bet and love to bet your own horses. You fire trainers who screw with your horses.

You read about a driver on h-pl who supposedly cheated and cashed big at Cal-Fixpo but you didn't believe it at first.

Then you saw the driver cashing in a handful of tickets and it made you wonder if what you read on the in
ternet was true! Priceless!

King of Krack u don't have to fall a sleep fantasizing about me I will meet u face to face I will make the trip so you can call me what your heritage is face to face!
All you have to do is ask me you don't have to teepee creep!

By the way you are starting to make your self sound more tweaked out by every post you make!

I'm 61 years old you dumb azz I take care of two older parents!
I'm a native Californian now get the picture you stupid !
I dare you to call me the things you have over the Internet face to face!
You big mouth stupid azz hole gasket!
You still have not answered my question did you and your wife do Krack and is that why your children were premature? Is that why you are so angry and every one is a cheat and a looser?
Is that why you are dillusional paranoid ?

fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2012, 06:32:50 PM »

Oh where I get my money?
According to your liable azz I m the inbreed queen of crack and a race fixer who robs from every one I race against?

Now you have told every one on her your documented and can prove all of your bust out liar paranoid post!
 Well you have so much time living of a disability check and obviously medication cant help your lunatic azz  so was the gimp in your leg caused from you welching on a bet? Or by a drug induced collision with you make believe twin dumb azz?
Probably all the above u see no conspiracy theory u Krack head I'm pretty sure if you answered my questions honestly you would kill your self cause you can't handle the truth!
So were your children conception from Krack parents? Simple yes or no!
Were you fed Krack in a bottle as a child?
See its important for me to understand these things b4 I meet you face too face!

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2012, 01:51:00 AM »

Oh where I get my money?
According to your liable azz I m the inbreed queen of crack and a race fixer who robs from every one I race against?

Now you have told every one on her your documented and can prove all of your bust out liar paranoid post!
 Well you have so much time living of a disability check and obviously medication cant help your lunatic azz  so was the gimp in your leg caused from you welching on a bet? Or by a drug induced collision with you make believe twin dumb azz?
Probably all the above u see no conspiracy theory u Krack head I'm pretty sure if you answered my questions honestly you would kill your self cause you can't handle the truth!
So were your children conception from Krack parents? Simple yes or no!
Were you fed Krack in a bottle as a child?
See its important for me to understand these things b4 I meet you face too face!

Fuzzy, Fuzzy, Fuzzy.

Remember how this got started? You defended the cheaters in Cali that you know personally.

Remember how it got ugly? You found a name on a horse slaughter sight supposedly spelled the same as mine who is a bad owner.

This sight has banned this person for hideous behavior to animals.

And you implied it was me.

And I responded by saying you were experiencing a CRACK induced hallucination.

You are 61. I know the memory has it's limitations as we get older.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2012, 08:35:37 AM »

Fuzzy, Fuzzy, Fuzzy.

Remember how this got started? You defended the cheaters in Cali that you know personally.

Remember how it got ugly? You found a name on a horse slaughter sight supposedly spelled the same as mine who is a bad owner.

This sight has banned this person for hideous behavior to animals.

And you implied it was me.

And I responded by saying you were experiencing a CRACK induced hallucination.

You are 61. I know the memory has it's limitations as we get older.
Wrong again this got started months befor that when u calling every one at Calexpo and me a crack head you mule skinning jackazz braeiing disability phoney recepiant that would mean you are a cheat correct now were your children born immature cause you fathered Krack babies?

supernaut

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2012, 11:44:41 AM »

Wrong again this got started months befor that when u calling every one at Calexpo and me a crack head you mule skinning jackazz braeiing disability phoney recepiant that would mean you are a cheat correct now were your children born immature cause you fathered Krack babies?

Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2012, 01:41:49 PM »

As in "makes my eyes glaze over".

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: