Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 18, 2014, 04:54:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MARCUS MILLER LEAVING THE DUMP BALMORAL  (Read 3127 times)
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2012, 12:36:31 PM »

Didn't say anthing about him not making a good living out east, just that he is an avearge driver and there's plenty of them doing just fine out east. All it takes is an average driver and some good horses to do well.
OH OK MY BAG,,,THOUGHT YOU SAID HE WOULDNT MAKE A GOOD LIVIN,,,
Report to moderator   Logged
TrimTab

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2012, 01:15:58 PM »

OH OK MY BAG,,,THOUGHT YOU SAID HE WOULDNT MAKE A GOOD LIVIN,,,

I will take just a few more moments to give you an really good analogy. Richard Macomber Jr. for the past 5 to 8 years has been in the top 3 in driver standings at Hoosier and Indiana Downs. Everyone of those years you could go to the end of meet driver and trainer standings and match Macombers win total to that of Burkes (leading Trainer) win totals and they were never that far off, yet every year Pete Wrenn would still beat him by many wins. Well, I'll be damned, Macomber must be a great driver and he should go out east too. Funny thing is this year ole Burke just isn't faring that well and Macomber looks like a joke driving in most every race. Don't even think he cracks the top 10 this season. But I will tell you this much I'd still take Macomber over Marcus in a match race.
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2012, 01:19:15 PM »

Trim Many drivers from Illinois have done and continue to do well out east.
The sport of harness racing only has a few super star drivers
TIM TETRICK Illinois finest
TrimTab

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2012, 01:33:51 PM »

Trim Many drivers from Illinois have done and continue to do well out east.
The sport of harness racing only has a few super star drivers
TIM TETRICK Illinois finest

That's my point Larry, don't water down Tim's accomplishments and talent with that of Marcus Miller. Only a few talented drivers that really do make a difference on any horse they drive. Trace is a good or better driver than Marcus, but he ain't no Timmy T. LOL
LARRY TROTTER

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2012, 02:14:57 PM »

I compare Marcus Miller to driving in A -ball minor leagues and he is a good prospect .  When called up to the Majors it's a wait and see what happens .Oosting is the best Illinois has to offer and would do alright out east . However Oosting would be just be average out east but here in Illinois he is King . Bruce Ranger is a classic example of driving where you are the best .
paceonhome

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2012, 08:37:40 PM »

Sorry Trim but Macomber and Trace T. are not in the same ballpark as Marcus when it comes to a pair of hands. Get off that Indiana Kool Aid!!!!!!!
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2012, 11:36:14 PM »

Sorry Trim but Macomber and Trace T. are not in the same ballpark as Marcus when it comes to a pair of hands. Get off that Indiana Kool Aid!!!!!!!
I TINK YOURE RIGHT,,,,MARCUS ONLY BEEN IN DA BIKE A FEW YEARS,,,,THAT SMITH KID AT INDY OUTDRIVES THOSE GUYS,,,,
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2012, 11:40:36 PM »

I TINK YOURE RIGHT,,,,MARCUS ONLY BEEN IN DA BIKE A FEW YEARS,,,,THAT SMITH KID AT INDY OUTDRIVES THOSE GUYS,,,,
and I think Tyler Smith outdrives Marcus even with the lesser years in the bike.
Would Marcus be numper 2 to OO if you take out all of Irv's steeds ?
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2012, 11:47:33 PM »

and I think Tyler Smith outdrives Marcus even with the lesser years in the bike.
Would Marcus be numper 2 to OO if you take out all of Irv's steeds ?
ERV ONLY RACES JUNK HERE THAT CANT MAKE IT NO WHERE ELSE,,,,UNLESS HE HAS AN IL STEAK HORSE AND HIS OWNERS NOT

PUTTING NO MO MONEY IN IL,,,,IF MARCUS LEAVES ERV WILL PROBABLY PULL EVERYTING FROM HERE,,,WHAT IF YOU PULLED

ALL OF OOSTINGS OH SORRY DUBINSKYS AND PERRY HORSES FROM OO,,,,HE WOULD HAVE NO SINGLES FOR THE CLUB,,,,
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2012, 11:52:43 PM »

ERV ONLY RACES JUNK HERE THAT CANT MAKE IT NO WHERE ELSE,,,,UNLESS HE HAS AN IL STEAK HORSE AND HIS OWNERS NOT

PUTTING NO MO MONEY IN IL,,,,IF MARCUS LEAVES ERV WILL PROBABLY PULL EVERYTING FROM HERE,,,WHAT IF YOU PULLED

ALL OF OOSTINGS OH SORRY DUBINSKYS AND PERRY HORSES FROM OO,,,,HE WOULD HAVE NO SINGLES FOR THE CLUB,,,,
His junk is better than most of the rats racing here..Keep in mind he paid a good buck for that junk...They were well intended and well bred when purchased..
And yes plenty of steaks nominated ones that he drives..
As to OO, yes he is the brains or juicer or whatever...Dubeansky can't train a horse to drink water...REmper a horse called Spyder Byte ??/ or Bite Huh?
OO on anything is better than anyone here on anything.
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2012, 12:02:57 AM »

His junk is better than most of the rats racing here..Keep in mind he paid a good buck for that junk...They were well intended and well bred when purchased..
And yes plenty of steaks nominated ones that he drives..
As to OO, yes he is the brains or juicer or whatever...Dubeansky can't train a horse to drink water...REmper a horse called Spyder Byte ??/ or Bite Huh?
OO on anything is better than anyone here on anything.
I KNOW OOSTING IS DA BEST HERE,,,TINK IF HE HAD ANY DISSAPLIN HE COULDA PROBABLY BEEN MUCH BIGGER ANYWHERE,,,

MARCUS IS OK,,,IF HE STAYS STRAIT HE WILL MAKE A GOOD LIVING,,,IL IS ONLY FOR THE REJECTS DAT CANT RACE NO WHERE ELSE,,
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2012, 12:05:30 AM »

I KNOW OOSTING IS DA BEST HERE,,,TINK IF HE HAD ANY DISSAPLIN HE COULDA PROBABLY BEEN MUCH BIGGER ANYWHERE,,,

MARCUS IS OK,,,IF HE STAYS STRAIT HE WILL MAKE A GOOD LIVING,,,IL IS ONLY FOR THE REJECTS DAT CANT RACE NO WHERE ELSE,,
Think that Tyler Smith will become a beeter driver and a Stur long before Murcus does.   
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2012, 12:07:50 AM »

Think that Tyler Smith will become a beeter driver and a Stur long before Murcus does.   
COULD BE  dunno ,,, I THOUGHT KAKALEY WAS GONNA RISE UP,,, HE HAS NOT DONE AS WELL AS I WAS TINKING,,,STILL TIME THO,,,
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2012, 12:24:17 AM »

COULD BE  dunno ,,, I THOUGHT KAKALEY WAS GONNA RISE UP,,, HE HAS NOT DONE AS WELL AS I WAS TINKING,,,STILL TIME THO,,,
Hurd to get good drives at good tracks...He gets Burke steed but still getting 3rd and 4th rated ones in other races. Goes for all of the young ones.
If I have my choice of Sears, Yannick or Kakalye, well... However if GGG is available, NO ***.  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
VicD

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2012, 06:52:02 AM »

Funny story...
I was at PCD last night for the first time in about 7 years, and was one of about 15 people outside on the trackside area (no people, no handle).
George Nap and I had  short conversation, and he told me that he was going to have to start saving much more money because Marcus Miller might be coming east..
Does anyone even seriously think that those top guys mentioned even KNOW who this kid is? Or care?
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2012, 07:15:17 AM »

Funny story...
I was at PCD last night for the first time in about 7 years, and was one of about 15 people outside on the trackside area (no people, no handle).
George Nap and I had  short conversation, and he told me that he was going to have to start saving much more money because Marcus Miller might be coming east..
Does anyone even seriously think that those top guys mentioned even KNOW who this kid is? Or care?
  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: