Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 02:01:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 BAGGER FOR GEORGIE BOY..  (Read 946 times)
thetruth69

Ignore
« on: October 12, 2012, 08:10:43 PM »

G. Nap scores 3 wins and 5 seconds at Harrahs against the so-called best in the business..according the the numb nuts out there ,, Nap is a class b driver... Well he was first or second in 8 out of 12 races against Timmy t and the boys... I guess George is as good as them or better.. So up ur A holes to all the Nap haters... Proof is in the pudding....THEKING out...
Report to moderator   Logged
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 08:12:18 PM »

GAS DRIVER
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 08:14:26 PM »

GAS DRIVER

100%
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 08:18:16 PM »

HOOEY YOUR BACK LOSER,,,,,NAPPY ONLY A B DRIVER
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 08:50:22 PM »

overrated

MR.DALRAE

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 08:51:00 PM »

ONLY A GAS DRIVER
thetruth69

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2012, 09:27:35 PM »

THEKING knows all... This guy can drive with the best in the country and always performs well.. Top drivers are at Harrahs everyday and Nap. Kicks the shit out of them daily... He's the man..Dalrae is a douche bag...
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2012, 09:29:45 PM »

HES A B DRIVER,,,,,,,,AND PAY BACK YOUR LOANS
thetruth69

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2012, 04:44:11 PM »

A driver all day...
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2012, 09:14:26 PM »

YU BUSTOUT PAY YOUR DEBTS
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2012, 03:03:39 PM »

the truth  lets take a look at who employs ur boy nap...i will bet that the majority of trianers  leave alot to be desired
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2012, 03:06:46 PM »

just looked it up ...last nite pocono   g nap drives for  sarita mosher...rene allard...doug berkley...chris oakes..pj fraley(koz)  and kenny rucker...tell me one other guy who drives for so many suspect trainers
TKs Skipper

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2012, 03:16:50 PM »

he drives for all the top % trainers cause he gets put down on half the field every race and he chooses the horse with the best shot - this is not highly sophisticated discussion. the top % trainers put him down cause he is the top driver.
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2012, 03:28:24 PM »

but what makes him the top driver  and why is that the only place he wins is chester and pocono...what bothers mw with him is he is either otop gutting the shit out of them or pulling first up and gutting the shit out of them..i truly believe that anybody that can keep from getting run over in the post parade and get the horse to the gate can win with 9 out of 10 that nap drives
TKs Skipper

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2012, 03:35:12 PM »

but what makes him the top driver  and why is that the only place he wins is chester and pocono...what bothers mw with him is he is either otop gutting the shit out of them or pulling first up and gutting the shit out of them..i truly believe that anybody that can keep from getting run over in the post parade and get the horse to the gate can win with 9 out of 10 that nap drives

what makes him the top driver? the fact that he is listed on half the field every race doesnt give you a clue?

dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2012, 03:56:49 PM »

ts  there is more to it than that...come on
TKs Skipper

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2012, 04:02:18 PM »

ts  there is more to it than that...come on

ok, lets go by your theory that he is not a top driver. if i were you, do you have access to the top trainers at pocono? if you do, ask them why they list him if hes not a top guy....maybe you will get clarity. also, as far as him abusing horses, if you really feel that way there are organizations out there who would LOVE to hear your opinion. ever think of contacting them?
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2012, 04:47:07 PM »

ts   there is a grey area u are not see  abusing a horse  is not only beating them up...  i said gutting them   no matter where he is on the track its go go go and whats with the sit ups and the rockin..dont see that from the other top guys..as for the top trainers listing him..lets look at the top at pocono  oakes?Huh  and you got all good things to say about him  pocono has turned into the den of thieves  and nap has been in the middle of that for years..i cant think anyone would disagree with me
TKs Skipper

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2012, 04:54:43 PM »

ts   there is a grey area u are not see  abusing a horse  is not only beating them up...  i said gutting them   no matter where he is on the track its go go go and whats with the sit ups and the rockin..dont see that from the other top guys..as for the top trainers listing him..lets look at the top at pocono  oakes?Huh  and you got all good things to say about him  pocono has turned into the den of thieves  and nap has been in the middle of that for years..i cant think anyone would disagree with me

you are all over the road. again, if he is "gutting" horses, and you dont like it, why wouldnt you contact PETA and track management and voice your opinion?

i know what you are getting at...he pre-races all his drives himself, right? cant drive but can pre-race. do tell...
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2012, 07:37:59 PM »

you are a jerk off  i didnt say nothing about preracing shit..i said the guts horses that he drives  any real horseman knows what that means..so you are showing your true color...i dont care if he wins or not.. you just have a school girl crush on the guy  go blow him and be done with it.....what does peta or ftack management have to do with the way the guy drives...christ ur an ***hole
TKs Skipper

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2012, 07:54:10 PM »

you are a jerk off  i didnt say nothing about preracing shit..i said the guts horses that he drives  any real horseman knows what that means..so you are showing your true color...i dont care if he wins or not.. you just have a school girl crush on the guy  go blow him and be done with it.....what does peta or ftack management have to do with the way the guy drives...christ ur an ***hole

stay classy.......and keep whiiiiiiiining........stay hot
thetruth69

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2012, 09:37:51 PM »

Nap. Is a talented driver regardless who he drives for.. All of the top drivers on the east coast drive for gas trainers... Timmy, sears, pierce etc.. These guys drive for Fraley, allard, Rucker, ford etc..  Nap. Is good enough to compete with the best in the world...deal with it..
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2012, 10:06:44 PM »

THEN WHY NO DRIVES ON GRAND CURCUIT HORSES?
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2012, 08:09:01 AM »

i just cant understand why nap never goes anywhere else but poco and chester  and on stakes night he is unemployed..could it be because he has a reputation of gutting horses and guys with colts need something for next week....help me with this question
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: