Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 02:28:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FOUR STARZ VALLEY IN POOR SHAPE AFTER RABER FORCES HIM TO RACE IN ANOTHER FAIR  (Read 1140 times)
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« on: October 12, 2012, 07:53:15 PM »

BELIEVE ME YET.
HE IS CRUCIFYING THIS HORSE.
Report to moderator   Logged
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 08:02:30 PM »

SOME SICK PEOPLE LOVE THIS GUY
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 09:04:38 PM »

U have no idea how this is killing the rightful owner.

Now that Canada will not except U S horses for slaughter and trucks being turned away.

Yet tracks allow admired animal abuser to race this horse!

No wishing the horse well from all the supporters of their hero an admired animal abuser!

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 11:06:14 PM »

What no champions to tell us how well the horse is doing?

No dingleberry spokes posters telling us how sound he is?
No one telling us what wonderful exrays and no problem?
U guys r really a bunch of butt slapping liars

Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2012, 10:02:56 AM »

What no champions to tell us how well the horse is doing?

No dingleberry spokes posters telling us how sound he is?
No one telling us what wonderful exrays and no problem?
U guys r really a bunch of butt slapping liars

Where is duckie "burton" ***?   He always had his big mouth all over this story.   Now he hides like a coward.

Is raber done yet?   Would he please turn this horse over to a neutral party who can get this horse to safety.
TheRedMile

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2012, 10:10:02 AM »

who was the person bff originally gave the horse to ?
jrstark
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2012, 10:40:23 AM »

who was the person bff originally gave the horse to ?

You are confused. The owner who retired the horse contacted BFF for help after she found out someone was entering the horse in her name.

Why keep asking who passed along the horse? The point is a supposed professional trainer bought a retired horse with no papers with the intention of racing him.
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2012, 10:44:54 AM »

You are confused. The owner who retired the horse contacted BFF for help after she found out someone was entering the horse in her name.

Why keep asking who passed along the horse? The point is a supposed professional trainer bought a retired horse with no papers with the intention of racing him.

How come nobody can answer a simple question?Huh?  You are the one leaving this topic up which has no factual basis.....JJ has no clue what kind of shape this horse is in and you leave lies and crap like this up but when someone asks a simple question you get your *** in a bunch
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2012, 10:54:02 AM »

Welll somewhere along the line the no papers that you refer did in fact become papers and this man is the legitimate owner of the horse..There should be the question, who or what legitimized a no paper horse into a paper horse whose entries are being accepted.
That would be the crux of the issue that should be addressed.
jrstark
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2012, 11:00:04 AM »

I don't know who any of the subsequent owners were. They didn't enter the horse to race. Trainer Marvin Raber is the one who qualified a horse who was not registered to him, in the name of an owner who did not want the horse to race.

Four Starz Valley was distanced in his most recent race.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2012, 11:22:28 AM »

It doesnt matter who gave what the fact is the owner Wendi still has the origional papers.

here another thing i found rather interesting here is a record of the sales Four starz was bought and sold oh and if you notice the last entry Marvin Raber no price well he got kicked out of that sale cause he has no papers and didnt own the horse. So despite all that looks to me this horse has had problems for a while and not just the fraction coffin and the refrature of it while Wendi had the horse.
Year  Foal  Type  Sale  Hip  Sex  Name  Sire
Dam  Price  Buyer
Consignor 
2012 2005 r  BHSS 12 413 g  Four Starz Valley Valley Victory
Mazie Minor 0
Marvin Raber
2010 2005 r  BHSJ 10 347 g  Four Starz Valley Valley Victory
Mazie Minor 3,000 Diane Walker
Fahy Stable Agt.
2009 2005 r  BHSJ 09 443 g  Four Starz Valley Valley Victory
Mazie Minor 0
Eccentric Equine Agt.
2008 2005 r  HBMIX 08 2429 c  Four Starz Valley Valley Victory
Mazie Minor 2,000 Holmes Stock Farm
Walnridge Farm Agt.
2006 2005 y  LEX 06 811 c  Four Starz Valley Valley Victory
Mazie Minor 37,000 Four Starzzzz Stables
Walnut Hall Stock Farm

Now the horse left Southern cal to go to Calexpo the end of 2011.
Raber Qualifies the horse in Wendis name in april at Northfield??? Rabers throw out of Northfield no papers and qualifing a horse , owner Wendi is not Lics for that state and did not want the horse raced . She never hired Raber and would never hire a admitted Animal Abuser!

You see the guy is a thug with no regard for animals and very abusive and threatening to Wendi using threats extortion and black mail.
Im totally in disbelief that u all cant see how this thug operates.
What a black eye these types are to the industry.

Im really starting to think some of you quite possibly have problems with women more than the dier need this situation of this horse is in.

newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2012, 11:28:36 AM »

It doesnt matter who gave what the fact is the owner Wendi still has the origional papers.

here another thing i found rather interesting here is a record of the sales Four starz was bought and sold oh and if you notice the last entry Marvin Raber no price well he got kicked out of that sale cause he has no papers and didnt own the horse. So despite all that looks to me this horse has had problems for a while and not just the fraction coffin and the refrature of it while Wendi had the horse.
Year  Foal  Type  Sale  Hip  Sex  Name  Sire
Dam  Price  Buyer
Consignor 
2012 2005 r  BHSS 12 413 g  Four Starz Valley Valley Victory
Mazie Minor 0
Marvin Raber
2010 2005 r  BHSJ 10 347 g  Four Starz Valley Valley Victory
Mazie Minor 3,000 Diane Walker
Fahy Stable Agt.
2009 2005 r  BHSJ 09 443 g  Four Starz Valley Valley Victory
Mazie Minor 0
Eccentric Equine Agt.
2008 2005 r  HBMIX 08 2429 c  Four Starz Valley Valley Victory
Mazie Minor 2,000 Holmes Stock Farm
Walnridge Farm Agt.
2006 2005 y  LEX 06 811 c  Four Starz Valley Valley Victory
Mazie Minor 37,000 Four Starzzzz Stables
Walnut Hall Stock Farm

Now the horse left Southern cal to go to Calexpo the end of 2011.
Raber Qualifies the horse in Wendis name in april at Northfield??? Rabers throw out of Northfield no papers and qualifing a horse , owner Wendi is not Lics for that state and did not want the horse raced . She never hired Raber and would never hire a admitted Animal Abuser!

You see the guy is a thug with no regard for animals and very abusive and threatening to Wendi using threats extortion and black mail.
Im totally in disbelief that u all cant see how this thug operates.
What a black eye these types are to the industry.

Im really starting to think some of you quite possibly have problems with women more than the dier need this situation of this horse is in.
Sheriff's Lien to Bill of Sale at auction and now he owns the horse.
and fuzzy get oofffff this bullchit of some of us having problesm with women...
You seem to have a problem with anyone whodisagreeeeees with you man, wom, n child, withei blackk,  greenie or brownie...
Figured I would write it in such a way that you would understand my spelling.
TheRedMile

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2012, 11:35:28 AM »

you are right i have been confused from the very begining as you can see from my question
and i am not questioning those who are after raber for what he did i am just trying to get a complete timeline on the horse
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2012, 11:43:32 AM »

Sheriff's Lien to Bill of Sale at auction and now he owns the horse.
and fuzzy get oofffff this bullchit of some of us having problesm with women...
You seem to have a problem with anyone whodisagreeeeees with you man, wom, n child, withei blackk,  greenie or brownie...
Figured I would write it in such a way that you would understand my spelling.

Not disagree Jack no problem what so ever!
The fact is Jack I have a problem that a phoney illeagual lien sale is aceptable to you and your gang who act like nothing is wrong with harnes racing support this type of thugish criminal behavior with absolutely know regard for the animal and the danger others are put in so quit acting like a complete and total jackass your better than that.

newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2012, 12:01:22 PM »

Not disagree Jack no problem what so ever!
The fact is Jack I have a problem that a phoney illeagual lien sale is aceptable to you and your gang who act like nothing is wrong with harnes racing support this type of thugish criminal behavior with absolutely know regard for the animal and the danger others are put in so quit acting like a complete and total jackass your better than that.

think most states allow that for boarding stables etc..but this Ohio thing is well interesting and different..
We both agree he does not deserve the horse but the sum of a biatch has it and will wind up injuring it and eventually this fine steed will be put down....Would not surprise me if he has the horse inssured and well you know the rest of the story.
Chi-Town Hustler

Keep'em Guessing!

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2012, 06:42:37 PM »

What makes Raber any worse than the Wendi woman?. she and her crew broke the animal down in the first place!
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2012, 10:51:20 PM »

What makes Raber any worse than the Wendi woman?. she and her crew broke the animal down in the first place!

So u trying to be a smart azz or just Ignant?

First of all Wendi didn't break the horse down!
The horse suffered a fractured coffin bone and was given time of and when brought back reinjured the same fracture the horse was then taken to her farm!
She never wanted the horse to race again that is why the papers were retained she did want the horse to suffer the stress of racing.
So now u come on here and make a slanderous accusation knowingly or unknowingly u are showing absolute know concern of the horses welfare or those the horse races against!
So your perception shows you have absolutely know knowledge of horses and the suffering they go threw and that is a big problem in our industry!
I would welcome u to explain your uneducated statement!
The horse was shipped to Calexpo in I believe the end of November 2011 when the vet said he should never be raced again to be in a forever home!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 11:20:47 PM by fuzzypants » Report to moderator   Logged

3 wide and wingin

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2012, 01:20:04 AM »

Disgraceful.

But is it not more disgraceful that a "group" has made this site such a joke that no one notices?

It would be better if this site had some credibility and people noticed.

Instead of having someone notice the horse or the situation.

We HAVE CAPS LOCK PEOPLE PLAYING GAMES
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: