Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 22, 2014, 05:38:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It's open to ALL...nothing to hide.  (Read 4189 times)
burton

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: October 13, 2012, 11:23:27 AM »

Just about everyone involved in these stupid fights has posted harness racing content, that is not the point.

Apparently, some are more interested in fighting than in harness racing. That is the problem.

So, which of you are willing to choose one or the other? Racing or personal attacks? It's time to decide.

Seriously, I'm for harness racing.
It got hard to discuss when namecalling, insults etc; come out just because of a difference of opinion.
didn't used to be that way.
Myself, I would like to get out of the mud.
Need some cocnsistency here.
One thread you are called every name in the book because you questions the ownership of a horse.
In another thread people are praising a convicted animal killer in Micheal Vick and you're a jerk if you are against Vic.
All opinions.
I am seriously ready to get out of the mud.
Report to moderator   Logged
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: October 13, 2012, 11:23:58 AM »

Just about everyone involved in these stupid fights has posted harness racing content, that is not the point.

Apparently, some are more interested in fighting than in harness racing. That is the problem.

So, which of you are willing to choose one or the other? Racing or personal attacks? It's time to decide.

I get your point and totally agree.
I just find it ridiculous that if I, or someone started a thread about Harness Horses, tracks, etc. these bashers dont respond, they simply try to incite, bait, etc.
Enough said by me....
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: October 13, 2012, 11:29:51 AM »

It got hard to discuss when namecalling, insults etc; come out just because of a difference of opinion.
One thread you are called every name in the book because you questions the ownership of a horse.
In another thread people are praising a convicted animal killer in Micheal Vick and you're a jerk if you are against Vic.
All opinions.
Not the mud bug I hope.  laughing guy laughing guy
burton

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: October 13, 2012, 11:32:19 AM »

Not the mud bug I hope.  laughing guy laughing guy
good one.
haven't been there in years.
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #129 on: October 13, 2012, 11:34:21 AM »

ANOTHER ***
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: October 13, 2012, 12:02:01 PM »

All opinions.

I think the answer lies in how one moderates his/her forum. I have been a member of Pace Advantage for many years and over there in harness section all we discuss is harness racing. Never have any arguments like we do here. Never have been banned or even come close to it. Its a rare day when the mod has to butt in any kind of dispute. Yes we have off topics as well but they are few and far between.

At Pace you will never see any self appreciation threads such as put up by CPW, JJ, and Vimmy and the like. You will also not see any nonsensical threads put up by Apprentice and his lap dancers. If he thinks that these threads are funny they are not. You will also have to back up your claims by posting links to a credible source on the internet otherwise you are out after a few warning shots.

Sometime back I suggested to Janine to create another category for off topic threads. She was good enough to create a category for Xtranormal videos and for Sam's lockies so why not for an off topic threads.

All self appreciation threads and nonsensical threads should be safely guided towards this category and then watch the results.

It can be really demoralizing for a poster to put up an off topic only to find it gone and end up in the off topic section.

These kinda threads should never be allowed to defile and deface the front page of a forum.

newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: October 13, 2012, 12:03:46 PM »

I think the answer lies in how one moderates his/her forum. I have been a member of Pace Advantage for many years and over there in harness section all we discuss is harness racing. Never have any arguments like we do here. Never have been banned or even come close to it. Its a rare day when the mod has to butt in any kind of dispute. Yes we have off topics as well but they are few and far between.

At Pace you will never see any self appreciation threads such as put up by CPW, JJ, and Vimmy and the like. You will also not see any nonsensical threads put up by Apprentice and his lap dancers. If he thinks that these threads are funny they are not. You will also have to back up your claims by posting links to a credible source on the internet otherwise you are out after a few warning shots.

Sometime back I suggested to Janine to create another category for off topic threads. She was good enough to create a category for Xtranormal videos and for Sam's lockies so why not for an off topic threads.

All self appreciation threads and nonsensical threads should be safely guided towards this category and then watch the results.

It can be really demoralizing for a poster to put up an off topic only to find it gone and end up in the off topic section.

These kinda threads should never be allowed to defile and deface the front page of a forum.

and amembper of *** as dan nutze.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: October 13, 2012, 12:06:59 PM »

I agree with most of what you say SB.
In my opinion if this is a harness forum why does there have to be three or four other sections for nonsense?
Let's talk harness racing and stop the anmiosity and calling out of posters just because they don't always agree.
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: October 13, 2012, 12:08:18 PM »

Pace Advantage?  all 4 of you in harness can sure make for alot of reading laughing guy.  Where do we put the threads that accuse posters of ill intent?  When you start doing as you say, you will be getting much more respect.....is that allowed over there?  But it's ok here..... dunno

burton

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: October 13, 2012, 12:10:46 PM »

I agree with Pius.
If you have special sections just for people to fight etc; what 's the connection to harness racing?
Just an open invitation to trouble and troublemakers.
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2012, 12:11:07 PM »

and amembper of *** as dan nutze.

We are here discussing a serious matter and this fool is still carrying on about somebody named Nutze who is not a member of this forum.

One warning shot at pace and this idiot would have been gone from there.
Ruffie Guru

« Reply #136 on: October 13, 2012, 12:12:05 PM »

Not the mud bug I hope.  laughing guy laughing guy

good one.
haven't been there in years.

It is across the street over @ Banana Joe's now , I hear they reduced the room size too thumbs down
newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: October 13, 2012, 12:14:48 PM »

We are here discussing a serious matter and this fool is still carrying on about somebody named Nutze who is not a member of this forum.

One warning shot at pace and this idiot would have been gone from there.
Fool...You sir a a liar and a two faced person...Talking about being nice nice and yet in your alter ego nutze you behaved like the true scumbag that you are.
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: October 13, 2012, 12:15:42 PM »

I am going to open a special "FEUD" section, where any and all of us can post rugs, pictures of Norman Bates, and tell each other to gosac all day long...nothing will be deleted, unless it crosses the lines of obscene material or offends the senses pf any particular creed, race. ect.....in that light, Niatoth, SeaNutze and Burden are certainly welcome...feud all day long...knock you sox off.

newjackcity

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: October 13, 2012, 12:20:43 PM »

I am going to open a special "FEUD" section, where any and all of us can post rugs, pictures of Norman Bates, and tell each other to gosac all day long...nothing will be deleted, unless it crosses the lines of obscene material or offends the senses pf any particular creed, race. ect.....in that light, Niatoth, SeaNutze and Burden are certainly welcome...feud all day long...knock you sox off.
Hey no sox jokes..I still feel bad at how they choked down the stretch.  bang head bang head bang head
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: October 13, 2012, 12:27:29 PM »

Fool...You sir a a liar and a two faced person...Talking about being nice nice and yet in your alter ego nutze you behaved like the true scumbag that you are.

Prove I am Nutze or shut your trap forever you freak

burton

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: October 13, 2012, 12:28:26 PM »

Not interested.
Thank you!
Vegas

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: October 13, 2012, 12:33:08 PM »

Starting to get to ya eh ~~~

I trust no one, not even myself~~
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: October 13, 2012, 12:36:02 PM »

I agree with most of what you say SB.
In my opinion if this is a harness forum why does there have to be three or four other sections for nonsense?
Let's talk harness racing and stop the anmiosity and calling out of posters just because they don't always agree.

Mr Burton Once you send a thread to the off topic section that thread is dead as a doornail for all practical purposes.
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: October 13, 2012, 12:36:10 PM »

common info you freak

Blue Chip55

« Reply #145 on: October 13, 2012, 12:38:54 PM »

Its always necessary to give me a mention in your demented posts.
 head shake Damn idiot.  I wouldn't exactly say Exactorman was wrong. For every post you have put up about harness racing, you can include 200 on creating trouble. That should clear it up for newer members. And thats a FACT
burton

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: October 13, 2012, 12:41:11 PM »

Some just can't leave well enough alone.
That's too bad.
Maybe they would be better suited at the other site that just started that seems to welcome that kind of discourse.
Sea Biscuit

Member Since Dec 17-2006

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: October 13, 2012, 12:42:22 PM »

common info you freak

Then why don't YOU prove it you freak

When you have people like Pius and Jack who are used to running their mouths at Pl op without an iota of proof, how can we expect this forum to be normal.

I give up.
Blue Chip55

« Reply #148 on: October 13, 2012, 12:42:33 PM »

No need to prove it. There isnt a person who read that board who doesnt know it. Now you are just being an attention wh ore challanging anyone to prove it.

Standard stuff for you
burton

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: October 13, 2012, 12:44:25 PM »

Then why don't YOU prove it you freak

When you have people like Pius and Jack who are used to running their mouths at Pl op without an iota of proof, how can we expect this forum to be normal.

I give up.
use the ignore function
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: