Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 09:21:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JOE BIDEN ,,,IGNORANT ,,SMIRKY ,,RUDE,,,GETS WHIPPED BY YOUNG GUN  (Read 3668 times)
APPRENTICE

« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2012, 01:14:55 PM »

POLLS SAY ,,BIDEN ,,LOST....

PLS DONT DISTORT DA FACTS...

CNN AND MSNBC,,,POLLS

JUST DA FACTS ,,STUPID,,,

DONT LET THEM GET IN DA WAY ..ASS HOLE

NOT A VERTIAL TIE...

HE LOST ,.,,CHOPPERS LOST ,,,

DA KID WHIPPED HIM ON FACTS

BIDEN STARTED WITH A LIE ABOUT LIBYA,,,

SO NOTHIN ELSE HE SAID ,,MATTERED...

POLLS DONT LIE ,,,NUMB NUTS...

***,,,,LIBERAL

Report to moderator   Logged
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2012, 01:20:22 PM »

SERENA IS HOT HOT HOT
THE REAL TRUTH

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2012, 05:49:45 PM »

Well, yeah, and George Bush made the promise he was going to cut the deficit and reduce the size of government, and instead added $5 trillion to the national debt and then presided over the largest expansion of the Federal government ever. And now Romney promises he's going to do things like cut tax rates but make up the revenue by eliminating loopholes and deductions, and this zero sum plan is supposed to stimulate the economy. And he's not going to eliminate the more popular aspects of Obamacare like not allowing the insurance companies to discriminate against pre-existing conditions but get rid of things like the mandate, and somehow the insurance companies are going to buy off on this. Or he's not going to cut any money at all out of Medicaid and in fact increase it, and he's going to expand the military (which is already 70% of the discretionary budget), and don't worry about Medicare and Social Security ... and somehow he's going to get spending under control and reduce the deficit by eliminating Big Bird's 0.00000014 of the Federal Budget.

So the choice comes down to do you want someone (Obama) who failed to deliver on a promise in the fact of a hostile, intransigent Congress, or do you want someone (Romney) who is telling obvious whoppers up front, and who represents a party that absolutely failed to bring down deficits, and instead put the country on a trajectory to its current $trillion dollar deficits, relying exactly the same trickle down economics,tax cutting plan the last time they held the office? (Well, for that matter under Reagan, too.)

PS - Good to see The Real Truth on the forum again.  

Terry--nice try,you should have been a politician .
1) Romney is NOT expanding the military overall--current spending is 4.2% of GDP-Romney said in fact he is allocating 4%. He is just shuffling things around-expanding some areas-while reducing others-like kicking the giant fat cats in the Pentagon to the curb. However Obama IS expanding Gay Military Rights-with on base same sex marriage and wearing military uniforms in Gay parades. Mitt will ban this  trophy
2) Yes blame the Democrats for all the ills of the past when it comes to the economy--however Obama seems to be outdoing them all--instead of cutting the deficit-he's done nothing to stop spending-and while in office Obama has racked up $5 trillion in EXTRA debt--the credit card is maxed out--but Obama has just changed Companies and is starting on a new one. For George W. Bush’s last day in office the US public debt was $10.626 trillion. On Oct. 5, 2012 (you can see the debt to the penny at the Treasury’s Bureau of Public Debt website) the total debt outstanding was about $16.161 trillion.Nice job Obama--in less than 4 years its gone up 52%
3) Obamaspeak--"I will introduce tax reforms"(increase tax from 35 to 39.6 for wealthy)--this is the opposite of reform.  thumbs down
" I will maintain a strong military"--then plans to cut defense spending by 22%  thumbs down
I could go on--but why bother--people have already made up their minds.
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2012, 05:54:54 PM »

1) Romney is NOT expanding the military overall--current spending is 4.2% of GDP-Romney said in fact he is allocating 4%. He is just shuffling things around-expanding some areas-while reducing others-like kicking the giant fat cats in the Pentagon to the curb. However Obama IS expanding Gay Military Rights-with on base same sex marriage and wearing military uniforms in Gay parades. Mitt will ban this  trophy
2) Yes blame the Democrats for all the ills of the past when it comes to the economy--however Obama seems to be outdoing them all--instead of cutting the deficit-he's done nothing to stop spending-and while in office Obama has racked up $5 trillion in EXTRA debt--the credit card is maxed out--but Obama has just changed Companies and is starting on a new one. For George W. Bush’s last day in office the US public debt was $10.626 trillion. On Oct. 5, 2012 (you can see the debt to the penny at the Treasury’s Bureau of Public Debt website) the total debt outstanding was about $16.161 trillion.Nice job Obama--in less than 4 years its gone up 52%
3) Obamaspeak--"I will introduce tax reforms"(increase tax from 35 to 39.6 for wealthy)--this is the opposite of reform.  thumbs down
" I will maintain a strong military"--then plans to cut defense spending by 22%  thumbs down

This IS the real truth......but the sheep are already aligned.  Who wins out?  The super PAC monies or the private investors to each campaign?  It's what it boils down to anyways...policies be damned.

pork

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2012, 07:56:18 PM »

KNOWITALL  You state unequivocally that life begins at ten weeks gestation. "Scientific fact"  How do you know this? Do you channel with Mohammad or his direct emissary, Barrack for this information? When I do ultrasound at six weeks and see a fetal heartbeat, I assume the fetus is alive.  Perhaps you can enlighten me as to YOUR special scientific evidence to the contrary.  Respectfully,  Pork
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2012, 09:16:51 PM »

Bite a ton is a bed wetter!

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2012, 09:34:42 PM »

KNOWITALL  You state unequivocally that life begins at ten weeks gestation. "Scientific fact"  How do you know this? Do you channel with Mohammad or his direct emissary, Barrack for this information? When I do ultrasound at six weeks and see a fetal heartbeat, I assume the fetus is alive.  Perhaps you can enlighten me as to YOUR special scientific evidence to the contrary.  Respectfully,  Pork

I always love it when facts screw up a fairy tale.....a common theme around here.  Nice work thumbs up

honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2012, 09:46:10 PM »

1) Romney is NOT expanding the military overall--current spending is 4.2% of GDP-Romney said in fact he is allocating 4%.

He has promised a big new increase in GDP, so it's more money.

He is just shuffling things around-expanding some areas-while reducing others-like kicking the giant fat cats in the Pentagon to the curb.

SURE that is going to happen ... and he already promised more missile defense spending, so again, MORE money ... all the while he's promising to cut spending. The military budget is like 70% of the total discretionary budget - the non-SS and Medicare part. Anyone who says he's going to get rid of that deficit without cutting the military is a liar, and anyone who says he's also going to cut taxes and do it is a double liar.

However Obama IS expanding Gay Military Rights-with on base same sex marriage and wearing military uniforms in Gay parades. Mitt will ban this  trophy

And how do either of those things run up the deficit?

2) Yes blame the [Republicans] for all the ills of the past when it comes to the economy--however Obama seems to be outdoing them all--instead of cutting the deficit-he's done nothing to stop spending-and while in office Obama has racked up $5 trillion in EXTRA debt

As he correctly pointed out in the last debate, the day he walked into office he was faced with a $1 trillion annual deficit - that's the legacy the Republicans left America after their last binge of irresponsibility. Not to mention a ruined economy that pretty much required continued gov spending to keep from tanking.

3) Obamaspeak--"I will introduce tax reforms"(increase tax from 35 to 39.6 for wealthy)--this is the opposite of reform.  thumbs down

That's your opinion only.

" I will maintain a strong military"--then plans to cut defense spending by 22%  thumbs down

A strong military does not require massive unchecked spending. For instance, all those Abrams tanks rotting in the Nevada desert, and the Army doesn't want any more, but Congress just wants to keep buying more and more. The problem is not "fat cats" in the Pentagon, it's Congressmen using (and wasting) the military budget as their personal piggy bank to buy jobs for their districts and win re-election. They know something you don't - government spending creates jobs.

That's pretty much my opinion, too, but for some reason you guys on the far right just keep pounding your "why bother" political opinions onto this harness racing forum, so I'm here to provide some honesty and balance.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 09:48:33 PM by honest & balanced terry » Report to moderator   Logged

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2012, 10:09:19 PM »

He has promised a big new increase in GDP, so it's more money.

SURE that is going to happen ... and he already promised more missile defense spending, so again, MORE money ... all the while he's promising to cut spending. The military budget is like 70% of the total discretionary budget - the non-SS and Medicare part. Anyone who says he's going to get rid of that deficit without cutting the military is a liar, and anyone who says he's also going to cut taxes and do it is a double liar.

And how do either of those things run up the deficit?

As he correctly pointed out in the last debate, the day he walked into office he was faced with a $1 trillion annual deficit - that's the legacy the Republicans left America after their last binge of irresponsibility. Not to mention a ruined economy that pretty much required continued gov spending to keep from tanking.

That's your opinion only.

A strong military does not require massive unchecked spending. For instance, all those Abrams tanks rotting in the Nevada desert, and the Army doesn't want any more, but Congress just wants to keep buying more and more. The problem is not "fat cats" in the Pentagon, it's Congressmen using (and wasting) the military budget as their personal piggy bank to buy jobs for their districts and win re-election. They know something you don't - government spending creates jobs.

That's pretty much my opinion, too, but for some reason you guys on the far right just keep pounding your "why bother" political opinions onto this harness racing forum, so I'm here to provide some honesty and balance.

Slow night on the TB side I see......leave your political opinions aside.  They can't possibly get confused with facts.

THE REAL TRUTH

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2012, 10:13:19 PM »

" A strong military does not require massive unchecked spending. For instance, all those Abrams tanks rotting in the Nevada desert, and the Army doesn't want any more, but Congress just wants to keep buying more and more. The problem is not "fat cats" in the Pentagon, it's Congressmen using (and wasting) the military budget as their personal piggy bank to buy jobs for their districts and win re-election. They know something you don't - government spending creates jobs."

Terry--Glad you brought this up!! The outfit that makes these tanks is a Obama government-owned, contractor-operated (GOCO) plant in Lima, Ohio, that is run by General Dynamics. At around eight million dollars each, they continue to make more tanks to save jobs while we have 3,000 sitting in the desert.This is an expensive job program !!!.
Yes Government spending creates jobs--but what do you and I get out of it?? Rusty tanks and more deficit+higher foreign debt.
Afghanistan is another prime example--costs $80B/year--by your analogy--another continuing Obama jobs program?

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2012, 12:42:53 AM »

RepubliCons                                                                        Democrats

Romney=Disrespectful, Rude, Ignorant thumbs up                                          Romney=Disrespectful, Rude, Ignorant thumbs down
Spin= Romney being assertive thumbs up                                                            Romney=Arrogant rich lying every word

Biden=Rude Old Man,Disrespectful thumbs down                                                 Biden=Rude Old Man, Disrespectful thumbs up
Biden=Did not know Libya troop requests                                            Spin=Biden being assertive thumbs up

Honestly, both held their own until the facts were checked and Ryan refused to go into budget cutting details. Edge=Biden by a neck at the wire.

"Recapture" The Reynolds Legacy
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2012, 04:17:38 AM »

YOU FCKIN DEMCRATS FCKED UP DIS COUNTRY AGAIN

DA BLACK JIMMY CARTER IN OFFICE NOW ,,JUST GOT CAUGHT LYIN,,ABOUT LIBYA,,,THEY JUST THREW THEIR ,,INTELLGENCE OFFICE UNDER DA BUS,,,

THEY IS DONE ,,BABY,,,,,

NAH NAH NAH ,,NAH NAH NAH ,,, ,,HEY HEY ,,GOD BYE,,,

"Bin Laden Determined To Strike Somewhere In The U.S."----Aug. 2001

Bush, Chaney, Rumsfeldt, Wolfowitz, Rice and Powell ignored warning!  Allowed Sept. 11th to happen!

You were all over that one, right?  Lyin RepubliCONS are done baby,,,,,  Right?  Done started a war in the wrong country!  Right?

It must really kill you that we missed intelligence on the anniversary of your biggest FCK Up, right?  The anniversary of your greatest crime!

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2012, 04:37:17 AM »

Just remember this when you vote Obama in 2012 and recall the pledge Obama made on Feb 23 ,2009

Obama made the pledge , following a "Fiscal Responsibility Summit" one month after his inauguration.

His words: "Today I am pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office. Now, this will not be easy. It will require us to make difficult decisions and face challenges we've long neglected. But I refuse to leave our children with a debt that they cannot repay, and that means taking responsibility right now, in this administration, for getting our spending under control."

He said then that the nation’s $1.3 trillion deficit was the largest in the nation’s history. That figure was mostly unchanged through fiscal year 2011.

And now you want to believe the same  mucker served up in 2009 for 2012?  Huh Huh Huh

I also was deeply offended by Biden laughing and smirking when Ryan was debating serious issues--these issues are  no laughing matter.

Anyone who smirks and smiles like a Cheshire Cat at these issues should be given a swift kick in the rear end.

WTF?  CRACKHEAD?

Obama would of met this pledge if he had had any cooperation from the RepubliCONS in ending 2 unfunded RepubliCON WARS!

Plus Obama's deficit included a bailout of Wall Street and a stimulus package designed to try and save your arse from starving.

All of you worthless lying RepubliCONS act as if the whole Obama deficit is going to pay welfare recipients not to work! laughing guy laughing guy

Not one of you lower than whale Chit RepubliCONS cried "The Deficit is Killing Us" when Bush cut taxes for 10 years for wealthy Americans.

RepubliCONS are immoral Fascists who borrow money from Communists to pay for 2 wars that protect interests of multinational Corporations.

Please don't sit near me when you go to church to pray on Sunday.  God is going to punish your hypocritical views one day soon.

And I don't want to be collateral damage.   

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2012, 04:48:06 AM »

Have you ever heard of the American Medical Association?    CRACKHEAD!

With an ultrasound a fetal heartbeat can be detected in most cases between the 10-12 week.

By the 20th week the heartbeat is strong enough to be heard through a stethoscope.

When you do an ultrasound at 6 weeks?  On who?  Your pregnant misstress?

Doing ultrasounds at 6 weeks gestation on the barn animals you have sex with does NOT equate to 6 weeks gestation of a human being!

Respectfully, Know A Hell Of A lot More Than You.                      p.s. It's called science. You can look it up.   

knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2012, 04:51:29 AM »

I always love it when facts screw up a fairy tale.....a common theme around here.  Nice work thumbs up

You just stepped in an abyss full of chit.

Be careful whose fairy tales you choose to believe.

Otherwise risk looking like a complete fool again. 

THE REAL TRUTH

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2012, 07:50:36 AM »

You just stepped in an abyss full of chit.

Be careful whose fairy tales you choose to believe.

Otherwise risk looking like a complete fool again. 

Mr Oxygen Thief.
You know chit--scientist?--WTF--on Lab rats?
1) Life begins at conception--look it up. A heartbeat can be detected at 21 days -moron.
2) Stimulus for wallstreet was good? For who? Rich folks thats who--the millions who lost their houses through foreclosure because of scumbag banks  were not bailed out ***hole.
3) Obama has raised the National debt 52%-more than any President in History.
You go and enjoy marching with a bunch of homosexuals  at Gay Pride Parades in Military uniforms with your man Obama clapping you on.
Enjoy continuing giving 30 million illegals free Healthcare under Obamacare--and it took a Republican to finally step up and try(knocked back by Democrats) to eliminate unemployment benefits to over 2000 households with yearly household incomes over 1$ MILLION dollars.
Did we really need to send in 51,000 EXTRA troops to Afghanistan in 2009 when Obama stepped into office?
We needed to kill Bin Laden--thats it.
*** Afghanistan-let them take care of themselves-the money spent over there- 575 BILLION so far--would have been better spent AT HOME securing our borders and protecting USA Citizens at home.
Now go and carve up a few more Lab rats  rat
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2012, 10:08:54 AM »

Terry--Glad you brought this up!! The outfit that makes these tanks is a Obama government-owned, contractor-operated (GOCO) plant in Lima, Ohio, that is run by General Dynamics.

"Obama" government-owned? These tanks have been around for 20 years, at least. And it is primarily Republican Rob Portman who keeps pushing the extra Congressional spending through, though the Dems are helping.

"Ohio Democratic Sen. Sherrod Brown also backs the spending, even if the Army says it doesn't need the tanks. "We can make cuts to the Defense Department and we need to, but it's not just jobs for Ohio. It also contributes to our national defense in a long-term, industrial base, kind of way," Brown says."

http://www.npr.org/2012/07/25/157256332/plant-pleads-to-stay-afloat-but-army-says-no-tanks

Like I said, it's Congressmen ... of both stripes. Same thing everywhere - cut government spending, but not the spending in MY state.

Afghanistan is another prime example--costs $80B/year--by your analogy--another continuing Obama jobs program?

The war Republican George Bush started and couldn't end, just like he couldn't end that total waste of money and lives, the Iraq war?
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 10:22:55 AM by honest & balanced terry » Report to moderator   Logged

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
pork

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2012, 01:23:53 PM »

http://

Have you ever heard of the American Medical Association?    CRACKHEAD!

With an ultrasound a fetal heartbeat can be detected in most cases between the 10-12 week.

By the 20th week the heartbeat is strong enough to be heard through a stethoscope.

When you do an ultrasound at 6 weeks?  On who?  Your pregnant misstress?

Doing ultrasounds at 6 weeks gestation on the barn animals you have sex with does NOT equate to 6 weeks gestation of a human being!

Respectfully, Know A Hell Of A lot More Than You.                      p.s. It's called science. You can look it up.   
OK DICKWAD. As an M.D., with over 30 years in practice in OB/GYN, I do in fact have more knowledge than you about this!  You are totally full of shit. Crawl back in your basement and please STFU.  Pork
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2012, 02:57:06 PM »

Mr Oxygen Thief.
You know chit--scientist?--WTF--on Lab rats?
1) Life begins at conception--look it up. A heartbeat can be detected at 21 days -moron.

Hey Mr. World is flat! screwy 

It took me all of 2 mins to google the AMA and WebMD.  And guess what? dunno

The only people who agree with you are the right wing religious lip servicing inbreds you hang with. beard

Key words and tricky phrases here Moses: "Detectable heartbeat".  Yes thats right, it clearly says DETECTABLE HEARTBEAT!

So the experts who based their opinions on science are in opposition to you again! doh  Whata surprise! nyah

pork

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2012, 08:20:25 PM »

http://

Hey Mr. World is flat! screwy 

It took me all of 2 mins to google the AMA and WebMD.  And guess what? dunno

The only people who agree with you are the right wing religious lip servicing inbreds you hang with. beard

Key words and tricky phrases here Moses: "Detectable heartbeat".  Yes thats right, it clearly says DETECTABLE HEARTBEAT!

So the experts who based their opinions on science are in opposition to you again! doh  Whata surprise! nyah
All those years of training down the toilet.  All this time I thought that motion in the fetal chest was a heartbeat.  Thank you for enlightening us with the real science. sarcasm  If the resource you quote is talking about undirected Doppler, 10 weeks would be correct. The remainder of your diatribe is just incorrect. Ultrasound makes the fetal heartbeat quite visible and audible at 6 weeks from last menstrual period/4 weeks post conception.  Right wing or religious has no bearing. You are tiresome and stupid.Stick to topics you actually know something about-sorry, that would mean you don't get to post anymore.  Pork
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2012, 10:07:59 PM »

scary to think Biden is a heartbeat away from being president.....  he is joker scary....   I wish ryan would of said.....what the hell is so funny???   your making a ass of yourself.....and kids will have nightmares about your ugly face !     screwy         I think romney sealed the deal in the 1st debate.....even if obama wins the next 2 ......  people will not forget the ass whooping in the 1st one....  these next 2 are fluff ....  I think the american public will see 1st hand how the liberal media kisses obamas ass....candy whatever her name is is a big fat liberal....why is she a moderator??   Thank GOD romney is trained to handle media Bias..... he will get right in there and make his point....he knows how to lead a meeting....  nyah   

Bet with Integrity .....Bet with Gural !
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2012, 03:46:28 AM »

http://All those years of training down the toilet.  All this time I thought that motion in the fetal chest was a heartbeat.  Thank you for enlightening us with the real science. sarcasm  If the resource you quote is talking about undirected Doppler, 10 weeks would be correct. The remainder of your diatribe is just incorrect. Ultrasound makes the fetal heartbeat quite visible and audible at 6 weeks from last menstrual period/4 weeks post conception.  Right wing or religious has no bearing. You are tiresome and stupid.Stick to topics you actually know something about-sorry, that would mean you don't get to post anymore.  Pork

All those years of training?  Why would a doctor with over 30 years experience be posting on a harness forum site under the name pork?

I simply can not find your 6 week claim. The closest I came was 7 weeks from a vendor under transvaginal ultrasounds.

But this vendor said less than 7 weeks was unreliable. Eitherway the science I quoted was directly from Web Md.

I went back and read many pages of your old posts. No where did you ever claim to be a doctor of any kind.

If you are a doctor then I will do the right thing and yield to your personal experience on what week a fetal heatbeat can be detected.

We are talking a difference of 2 weeks from your post and the sites google list.  So on this point I Apologize.

If you never saw the old political thread then you wouldn't know about the racist crap and mind boggling nonsense that filled over 500 pages.

So I stated then and still maintain that until I know for a fact whom I am talking too I assume it's a backstretch CRACKHEAD.

Pictures of my street with my house was posted and claims that certain people drove by who also claimed to be retired law enforcement.

Most of these screennames were sockpuppets of just a few real people. And none are or ever claimed to be a doctor.

You can't expect members who use their real names to believe that you are who you claim to be when 100% of these claims in the past have been lies. You should already know about the con men who lurk here. So doubting someones identity goes with the territory.

I see your bouts with fuzzy and the moderator and claims of being libeled including your high opinion of yourself.

So don't get your *** in a wad when someone makes an effort to verify your claim but can't. My access is limited to public access.

If you are a doctor then you know the public access at medical sites are limited and information is generic for a reason.

I quoted those sites exactly as they are worded.  And when I'm talking to a sockpuppet that's all that is needed... except in your case.

Finally my daughters were born at 27 weeks and weighted 2lbs 3oz. Could not breath on their own.

Without the intervention of doctors like you they would be dead. Not 20 years old and on the Dean's list at college.

So if life begins at conception as the republiCONS claim then at what point does the soul form and the spirit of a being occupy that egg?

Without a heart or central nervous system to feel it's own existence, how does that constitute life?

My daughters clearly had life even though they couldn't survive on their own at 27 weeks.  I am personally against abortion after 2 months.

I have no religious hangups about when life begins. If the heart is audible by 6 weeks as you say then that's the beginning for me.

I'm still hesitant to fully accept you being a OB/GYN as you claim. But if you are then I apologize for using inferior references.

And I still would like to know why you are wasting your time here with con men pretending to be someone else?

I have nothing better to do and have dealt with backstretch druggies since I was 10. So the trash talking doesn't offend me.

Jeepers

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2012, 04:50:19 AM »

Better to not bring up gay military marriages at all if you're going to get policy-wonky. At least, don't put that subject so high in your post. It tells me what you're really about. And, you should have been a politician. Someone has to be, right?
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2012, 09:01:12 AM »

The debate should only be about the killed american ambassador....  obama will do anything to stay away from that subject.... and the moderator will help him......This coverup is bigger then watergate....   and nobody died during watergate.    obama is the big cheese....any breakdown in communication is HIS fault.....PERIOD !     Obamo can talk about Bain Capital all he wants.    The Biggest issue right now is the cover up in Benghazi.   

I want to see the time spent on these issues of the debate.     

I bet the results will be...

Bain capital criticisms by obama.....50 minutes
Murdered americans in benghazi--5 minutes

cheese

sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2012, 09:02:31 AM »

and lets not forget the other 3 american patriots who died on 9/11 by terrorists !!!!  Obama should be ashamed !

flag

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: