Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 31, 2014, 05:20:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JOE BIDEN ,,,IGNORANT ,,SMIRKY ,,RUDE,,,GETS WHIPPED BY YOUNG GUN  (Read 3682 times)
Yonkers1

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2012, 07:10:05 AM »

I am a fan of Gary Johnson, however I think Ryan won after going to the scorecards  Ryan 7 rounds  Biden 4 a winner by unanimous decision   PAUL RYAN
Report to moderator   Logged
APPRENTICE

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2012, 07:11:56 AM »

MSNBC ,,CNN,,,

BOTH LEFT WING TV MORONS,,,

BOTH THEIR POLLS,,SHOW BIDEN LOST,,,,,,

CBS ,,IS SO DISGUSTING ,,,THEY GOT 20 DEMOCRATS,,IN A CAUSCUS TO TRY AND SAY BIDEN WON

FACE IT,,,,,DA EUROPEAN  USA,,IS OVER ,,,

THIS AINT ,,FCKIN GREECE ITALY SPAIN,,,OR DENMARK,,,,

YOU FCKIN DEMCRATS FCKED UP DIS COUNTRY AGAIN

DA BLACK JIMMY CARTER IN OFFICE NOW ,,JUST GOT CAUGHT LYIN,,ABOUT LIBYA,,,THEY JUST THREW THEIR ,,INTELLGENCE OFFICE UNDER DA BUS,,,

THEY IS DONE ,,BABY,,,,,

NAH NAH NAH ,,NAH NAH NAH ,,, ,,HEY HEY ,,GOD BYE,,,
THE REAL TRUTH

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2012, 07:53:14 AM »

Wait, it was embarrassing for Biden to try and WIN the debate? Isnt that what debating is all about? Also, why make fun of his appearance, he's a freaking old man, what do you expect, a full head of hair?

I've found that Romney fans are obsessed with making fun of Obama and Biden's demeanaor, appearance, debating style, attitude, etc. and they convieniently ignore the idea that Romney is trying to win the presidency while divulging as little information as possible. He doesnt want to really explain in detail his plans, methods or policies. If romney is really the best candidate for the job, why all the secrecy? Why hiding the tax returns? If Romney wasnt called out on the carpet about his taxes, he would have not volunteered to show them on his own. Obama has constantly asked Romney to explain, in detail, what his plans are and Romney just beats around the bush and avoids the subject.

Maybe the Romney camp is too busy trying to send out press releases that Joe Biden is acting 'strange' and "off balance". I know if i was trying to NOT discuss the actual policies and issues and wanted people to vote for me, i'd take the stance that the other guy is strange rather than say that i'm the right man for the job because of XYZ.

Just remember this when you vote Obama in 2012 and recall the pledge Obama made on Feb 23 ,2009

Obama made the pledge , following a "Fiscal Responsibility Summit" one month after his inauguration.

His words: "Today I am pledging to cut the deficit we inherited in half by the end of my first term in office. Now, this will not be easy. It will require us to make difficult decisions and face challenges we've long neglected. But I refuse to leave our children with a debt that they cannot repay, and that means taking responsibility right now, in this administration, for getting our spending under control."

He said then that the nationís $1.3 trillion deficit was the largest in the nationís history. That figure was mostly unchanged through fiscal year 2011.

And now you want to believe the same  mucker served up in 2009 for 2012?  Huh Huh Huh

I also was deeply offended by Biden laughing and smirking when Ryan was debating serious issues--these issues are  no laughing matter.

Anyone who smirks and smiles like a Cheshire Cat at these issues should be given a swift kick in the rear end.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 08:06:33 AM by THE REAL TRUTH » Report to moderator   Logged
Louie Weedelbaum

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2012, 08:25:03 AM »

Do people actually watch these things trying to figure out who they will vote for??  If you can't tell the difference on the issues and need a debate then something is wrong or you are asleep.  There is a stark difference between the two candidates on what they stand for.

I also feel that nobody votes based on who the VP is.

Too many compelling baseball games on to be bothered watching these ripoffs talk.
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2012, 10:15:53 AM »

Just remember this when you vote Obama in 2012 and recall the pledge Obama made on Feb 23 ,2009

Obama made the pledge , following a "Fiscal Responsibility Summit" one month after his inauguration.

Well, yeah, and George Bush made the promise he was going to cut the deficit and reduce the size of government, and instead added $5 trillion to the national debt and then presided over the largest expansion of the Federal government ever. And now Romney promises he's going to do things like cut tax rates but make up the revenue by eliminating loopholes and deductions, and this zero sum plan is supposed to stimulate the economy. And he's not going to eliminate the more popular aspects of Obamacare like not allowing the insurance companies to discriminate against pre-existing conditions but get rid of things like the mandate, and somehow the insurance companies are going to buy off on this. Or he's not going to cut any money at all out of Medicaid and in fact increase it, and he's going to expand the military (which is already 70% of the discretionary budget), and don't worry about Medicare and Social Security ... and somehow he's going to get spending under control and reduce the deficit by eliminating Big Bird's 0.00000014 of the Federal Budget.

So the choice comes down to do you want someone (Obama) who failed to deliver on a promise in the fact of a hostile, intransigent Congress, or do you want someone (Romney) who is telling obvious whoppers up front, and who represents a party that absolutely failed to bring down deficits, and instead put the country on a trajectory to its current $trillion dollar deficits, relying exactly the same trickle down economics,tax cutting plan the last time they held the office? (Well, for that matter under Reagan, too.)

PS - Good to see The Real Truth on the forum again.  

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
Humpy

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2012, 10:23:22 AM »

no problem,
personally i don't care for biden obama romney or ryan but biden did win the debate tonite

No he didn't. Joe can laugh, smile, and smerk but 23 million americans out of work and a 15 triilion dollar debt is nothing to laugh about. Ryan won according to CNN. Looks like you are in a minorty if you think Biden won.
Blue Chip55

« Reply #31 on: October 12, 2012, 10:23:44 AM »

CNN. LIBERAL NEWS CHANNEL

TALLY IS IN.  RYAN 48% Biden 44%

FACT BIDEN LOST,,,,,,,

DIDNT
BIDEN LOOK LIKE BURTON,,,,,SAME TEETH

JUST SAYIN

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

100% FACT
mitcky

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2012, 10:31:29 AM »

CNN. LIBERAL NEWS CHANNEL

TALLY IS IN.  RYAN 48% Biden 44%

FACT BIDEN LOST,,,,,,,

DIDNT
BIDEN LOOK LIKE BURTON,,,,,SAME TEETH

JUST SAYIN

Margin of error: 5% that's a statisctical tie.

I agree with someone on here....I have no love for either candidate but I thought Biden was a clear winner
APPRENTICE

« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2012, 10:32:14 AM »

I THOUGHT BIDEN ,,WAS VERY IGNORANT...
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2012, 10:41:53 AM »

Wait, it was embarrassing for Biden to try and WIN the debate? Isnt that what debating is all about? Also, why make fun of his appearance, he's a freaking old man, what do you expect, a full head of hair?

I've found that Romney fans are obsessed with making fun of Obama and Biden's demeanaor, appearance, debating style, attitude, etc. and they convieniently ignore the idea that Romney is trying to win the presidency while divulging as little information as possible. He doesnt want to really explain in detail his plans, methods or policies. If romney is really the best candidate for the job, why all the secrecy? Why hiding the tax returns? If Romney wasnt called out on the carpet about his taxes, he would have not volunteered to show them on his own. Obama has constantly asked Romney to explain, in detail, what his plans are and Romney just beats around the bush and avoids the subject.

Maybe the Romney camp is too busy trying to send out press releases that Joe Biden is acting 'strange' and "off balance". I know if i was trying to NOT discuss the actual policies and issues and wanted people to vote for me, i'd take the stance that the other guy is strange rather than say that i'm the right man for the job because of XYZ.

You have just explained how to run a forum....nice work

mitcky

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2012, 10:49:27 AM »

You have just explained how to run a forum....nice work

And can ONE of these 4 guys answer a question with some honesty? Their answers are 98% lies that they should all be called out on. I don't get it.
APPRENTICE

« Reply #36 on: October 12, 2012, 10:53:57 AM »

BIDEN ,,STRAIGHT OUT LIED ,,ABOUT..

LIBYA ATTACK,,,,,

THIS WILL BURY THIS ADMINISTRATION,,,FOR GOOD
TheRedMile

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2012, 10:59:23 AM »

No he didn't. Joe can laugh, smile, and smerk but 23 million americans out of work and a 15 triilion dollar debt is nothing to laugh about. Ryan won according to CNN. Looks like you are in a minorty if you think Biden won.

better check your math about me being in the minority
cnn has ryan winning 48% to 44%
cbs has biden winning 50% to 31%
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 12, 2012, 11:01:17 AM »

And can ONE of these 4 guys answer a question with some honesty? Their answers are 98% lies that they should all be called out on. I don't get it.

America as we were raised to believe it was, is circling the drain.....every "great" nation/society of days gone by has perished after a millennium or whatever.  Anyone believe America and its "democracy" will survive mankind?  Try reading The History of Man for proof........

APPRENTICE

« Reply #39 on: October 12, 2012, 11:01:54 AM »

CBS ,,WAS A CAUCAS,,FACT..

MOSTLY ALL DEMOCRATS..

THATS  WAS DEM,,WAY TO MAKE BIDEN ,,LOOK WINNER

AMERICANS ,, ARE NOT FOOLED...

BY THIS CHICANERY
APPRENTICE

« Reply #40 on: October 12, 2012, 11:04:03 AM »

MSNBC.....BIGGEST LEFT WING CHANNEL,,,,THEIR POLL

HAD ,,BIDEN A LOSER,,TOOOOOOO

ED SHULTZ,,AND CHRIS MATTHEWS WERE CRYIN..

FCKIN SCUM NEWS MEN... THEIR BIAS IS SO DISGUSTING....ITS EVIL

THEY ARE NOT OBJECTIVE,,,,,

THEY ARE PURE SCUM EVIL...

AND DONT LET ME START ON RACHEL MADDOW,,,,,,

LEFT WING ,,,RAT
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 11:10:01 AM by APPRENTICE » Report to moderator   Logged
Blue Chip55

« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2012, 11:34:06 AM »

MSNBC.....BIGGEST LEFT WING CHANNEL,,,,THEIR POLL

HAD ,,BIDEN A LOSER,,TOOOOOOO

ED SHULTZ,,AND CHRIS MATTHEWS WERE CRYIN..

FCKIN SCUM NEWS MEN... THEIR BIAS IS SO DISGUSTING....ITS EVIL

THEY ARE NOT OBJECTIVE,,,,,

THEY ARE PURE SCUM EVIL...

AND DONT LET ME START ON RACHEL MADDOW,,,,,,

LEFT WING ,,,RAT

RACHEL MADDOW.....Go AHEAD AND START ON HER  laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy
Louie Weedelbaum

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2012, 11:40:31 AM »

Well, yeah, and George Bush made the promise he was going to cut the deficit and reduce the size of government, and instead added $5 trillion to the national debt and then presided over the largest expansion of the Federal government ever. And now Romney promises he's going to do things like cut tax rates but make up the revenue by eliminating loopholes and deductions, and this zero sum plan is supposed to stimulate the economy. And he's not going to eliminate the more popular aspects of Obamacare like not allowing the insurance companies to discriminate against pre-existing conditions but get rid of things like the mandate, and somehow the insurance companies are going to buy off on this. Or he's not going to cut any money at all out of Medicaid and in fact increase it, and he's going to expand the military (which is already 70% of the discretionary budget), and don't worry about Medicare and Social Security ... and somehow he's going to get spending under control and reduce the deficit by eliminating Big Bird's 0.00000014 of the Federal Budget.

So the choice comes down to do you want someone (Obama) who failed to deliver on a promise in the fact of a hostile, intransigent Congress, or do you want someone (Romney) who is telling obvious whoppers up front, and who represents a party that absolutely failed to bring down deficits, and instead put the country on a trajectory to its current $trillion dollar deficits, relying exactly the same trickle down economics,tax cutting plan the last time they held the office? (Well, for that matter under Reagan, too.)

PS - Good to see The Real Truth on the forum again.  

If you truly believe all this then the only person you don't have on ignore is Barrack Obama.  Watch baseball it will free up your mind.
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2012, 11:45:34 AM »

BUT JOE HAS A BEAUTIFULL SET OF CHOPPERS
APPRENTICE

« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2012, 12:03:19 PM »

OBAMA..IS IGNORANT....

WANTS NOTHIN BUT TO DESTROY,,,THIS COUNTRY
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #45 on: October 12, 2012, 12:04:04 PM »

I THINK HIS WIFE IS HOT
APPRENTICE

« Reply #46 on: October 12, 2012, 12:05:26 PM »

YEAH  ,,IN JULY AFTER RUNNIN IN A MARATHON
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2012, 12:28:39 PM »

as hot as the williams sisterz
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2012, 12:53:20 PM »

as hot as the williams sisterz

Serena looks like a man

Mel from Moline

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2012, 01:12:13 PM »

paul ryan was the loser in this deabte

This is correct....and dont let anyone tell you otherwise. I have to give Ryan credit for one thing, he can look straight at anyone and say ANYTHING....no matter how factually incorrect it is and not even blink. Has chosen the perfect career.

Horses make the humans...not the other way around.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: