Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 30, 2014, 07:33:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JOE BIDEN ,,,IGNORANT ,,SMIRKY ,,RUDE,,,GETS WHIPPED BY YOUNG GUN  (Read 3637 times)
honest & balanced terry
formerly plain old clockerterry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2012, 09:23:14 AM »

and lets not forget the other 3 american patriots who died on 9/11 by terrorists !!!!  Obama should be ashamed !

flag

Or all the patriots who died on the last Republican administration's watch, in NYC, and Iraq, and Afghanistan, and elsewhere.

flag flag flag
Report to moderator   Logged

"There are no $7500 maiden claimers, state-bred or otherwise, at Arlington."
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2012, 09:28:05 AM »

clinton failed to get Obama years ago,,,,,, dont forget.......   He was getting serviced in the whitehouse when those calls were coming thru....      Terry.... we are discussing obamas problem......9/11 was tragic...   but Obama will get in trouble for benghazi.....     you are deflecting the issue....   lets stay on benghazi Terry....    nice try.....     is your hair greasy?  and do you wear those liberal glasses?    you know the ones.....

just curios?? 

Bet with Integrity .....Bet with Gural !
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2012, 09:29:01 AM »

and yes....obama/osama....   

sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2012, 09:33:42 AM »

another thing...before i leave....    Romney is a Republican/concervative/american......  He is NOT George Bush.....  He will inherit more of a mess then Obama did.....   But he will make things better.

Biden was a disgrace,,,,,    a fool.... the village idiot.... 

Time to fire both of them...   flag flag flag flag flag flag flag flag

Romney would never kiss any terrorists RING !!!    remember that ..... loser Terry

pork

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2012, 12:39:01 PM »

http://

All those years of training?  Why would a doctor with over 30 years experience be posting on a harness forum site under the name pork?

I simply can not find your 6 week claim. The closest I came was 7 weeks from a vendor under transvaginal ultrasounds.

But this vendor said less than 7 weeks was unreliable. Eitherway the science I quoted was directly from Web Md.

I went back and read many pages of your old posts. No where did you ever claim to be a doctor of any kind.

If you are a doctor then I will do the right thing and yield to your personal experience on what week a fetal heatbeat can be detected.

We are talking a difference of 2 weeks from your post and the sites google list.  So on this point I Apologize.

If you never saw the old political thread then you wouldn't know about the racist crap and mind boggling nonsense that filled over 500 pages.

So I stated then and still maintain that until I know for a fact whom I am talking too I assume it's a backstretch CRACKHEAD.

Pictures of my street with my house was posted and claims that certain people drove by who also claimed to be retired law enforcement.

Most of these screennames were sockpuppets of just a few real people. And none are or ever claimed to be a doctor.

You can't expect members who use their real names to believe that you are who you claim to be when 100% of these claims in the past have been lies. You should already know about the con men who lurk here. So doubting someones identity goes with the territory.

I see your bouts with fuzzy and the moderator and claims of being libeled including your high opinion of yourself.

So don't get your *** in a wad when someone makes an effort to verify your claim but can't. My access is limited to public access.

If you are a doctor then you know the public access at medical sites are limited and information is generic for a reason.

I quoted those sites exactly as they are worded.  And when I'm talking to a sockpuppet that's all that is needed... except in your case.

Finally my daughters were born at 27 weeks and weighted 2lbs 3oz. Could not breath on their own.

Without the intervention of doctors like you they would be dead. Not 20 years old and on the Dean's list at college.

So if life begins at conception as the republiCONS claim then at what point does the soul form and the spirit of a being occupy that egg?

Without a heart or central nervous system to feel it's own existence, how does that constitute life?

My daughters clearly had life even though they couldn't survive on their own at 27 weeks.  I am personally against abortion after 2 months.

I have no religious hangups about when life begins. If the heart is audible by 6 weeks as you say then that's the beginning for me.

I'm still hesitant to fully accept you being a OB/GYN as you claim. But if you are then I apologize for using inferior references.

And I still would like to know why you are wasting your time here with con men pretending to be someone else?

I have nothing better to do and have dealt with backstretch druggies since I was 10. So the trash talking doesn't offend me.

Being a physician was not pertinent to previous discussions. Some play golf, I race horses.. My callsign was acquired during the 8 years between college and med school when I flew airplanes for the US Navy (A-7- two trips to VN). You claim to be a gambler-I'll put up 100K to your 10k to prove the veracity of my posts on this thread. I'm sure we can get Carl Becker to hold the funds. Otherwise, STFU. Pork
sulkyfromouterspace

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2012, 01:12:23 PM »

Thank you for you're service pork !    flag

Blue Chip55

« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2012, 03:00:20 PM »

Ohio winner wins it all.
Romney will win Fla.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PCtemaHgjyA
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 03:11:40 PM by Central Park West » Report to moderator   Logged
APPRENTICE

« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2012, 03:34:19 PM »

Thank you for you're service pork !    flag

YOU SAY PORK

WE SAY PIGLAND,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!  trophy trophy
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: October 14, 2012, 05:08:34 PM »

http://Being a physician was not pertinent to previous discussions. Some play golf, I race horses.. My callsign was acquired during the 8 years between college and med school when I flew airplanes for the US Navy (A-7- two trips to VN). You claim to be a gambler-I'll put up 100K to your 10k to prove the veracity of my posts on this thread. I'm sure we can get Carl Becker to hold the funds. Otherwise, STFU. Pork

Well you couldn't have been a fatass and sit in a cockpit so PORK couldn't have a connection to weight.

The majority of squids I know would "pork" anything that was still breathing so it could be a reference to your sexual escapades.

An arrogant flyboy against a Navy Nuke.  I definitely have a better picture of why you feel Holier than thou.

Your veracity on this subject may be accurate but verifying that accuracy hasn't been easy.

I officially take back that apology.  I had no idea I was dealing with bloviating officer.

You weren't a plebe were you?

"Recapture" The Reynolds Legacy
Old and Slow

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: October 14, 2012, 06:21:39 PM »

I have to back up Swoody here.

Most of you know, and science has backed up, that a baby is not a baby until the heartbeat is seen by Doppler radar, just like a storm  For those of you who don't know how a women gets pregnant, here is Swoody's version:

She lays down on a pile of stones or pebbles and if one lodges itself in her uterus, and if there is a heartbeat in the pebble in 10 weeks, then it is a baby, and life begins.

The NASA rover Curiosity www.nasa.gov has confirmed that any number of Martian pebbles could lodge itself in a woman on Earth and impregnate her.  Science does not lie.

Swoody, were you born an ***hole, or did you work on it your whole life?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3i6OrOZwtmA

If you want to debate whether or not a woman has the right to kill her unborn child, fine. But don't try to bullshit us, okay?

I know one thing for sure.  Indecision may or may not be my problem.
Louie Weedelbaum

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: October 14, 2012, 08:09:10 PM »

Or all the patriots who died on the last Republican administration's watch, in NYC, and Iraq, and Afghanistan, and elsewhere.

flag flag flag

There are several disjointed items in this thread, HAB Terry and facts don't play nice together.
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: October 14, 2012, 08:40:57 PM »

clinton failed to get Obama years ago,,,,,, dont forget.......

And Reagan and Bush I created Osama. And Bush II failed to get him at Tora Bora and for six or seven more years. But Barack DID get him.  thumbs up

Terry.... we are discussing obamas problem......9/11 was tragic...   but Obama will get in trouble for benghazi.....     you are deflecting the issue....   lets stay on benghazi Terry....

Do you think maybe the State Department might have been able to respond to the request for more security if the Republicans in Congress had not cut $200+ million out of the State Department security budget? They apparently could care less about the security of our diplomats ... and neither could the people who elected them, who want to pay zero taxes but constantly cry, "The Government should have done more!" every time something bad happens.

is your hair greasy?  and do you wear those liberal glasses?

Does your breath stink?  And do you wear the standard reactionary righty pocket protector, buzz cut, coke bottle glasses with the horn rims, and high water Sans-a-belt pants? You know the ones ...
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 08:57:45 PM by honest & balanced terry » Report to moderator   Logged

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: October 14, 2012, 08:51:49 PM »

another thing...before i leave....    Romney is a Republican/concervative/american......  He is NOT George Bush.....

He's worse. He's clueless, and has no principles. But his platform, and the Republicans, is EXACTLY the same now as when Bush II took office ... cut taxes for the rich, and a miracle will occur. Trust us ... we'll pull out, we promise.

He will inherit more of a mess then Obama did.....

laughing guy laughing guy laughing guy

Obama inherited an economy that had already shed hundreds of thousands of jobs and was continuing to tank as he took office. He inherited a tanking stock market. He inherited a $trillion dollar deficit that the Republicans built. He inherited the auto mfg mess.

If Romney takes over, he inherits an economy that is growing and a jobless rated that is on the way down. The only "mess" he would inherit is that legacy of a trajectory of giant deficits that the Republicans built on their last watch when Cheney famously said, "Deficits don't matter. Reagan proved it."

Romney would never kiss any terrorists RING !!!

Romney wouldn't bother to even go after any terrorists, like Bush II didn't, so as to keep the country constantly at war like Bush II did, and distract people from how they were getting ripped off by his buddies and Cheney's.

remember that ..... loser Terry

doh

Eat a homeless person's dirty underpants, double ultra loser sulkyetc.

What is with you righties, that you can't ever have a discussion without flinging the personal insults?
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 08:58:54 PM by honest & balanced terry » Report to moderator   Logged

pork

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: October 14, 2012, 09:12:57 PM »

Well you couldn't have been a fatass and sit in a cockpit so PORK couldn't have a connection to weight.

The majority of squids I know would "pork" anything that was still breathing so it could be a reference to your sexual escapades.

An arrogant flyboy against a Navy Nuke.  I definitely have a better picture of why you feel Holier than thou.

Your veracity on this subject may be accurate but verifying that accuracy hasn't been easy.

I officially take back that apology.  I had no idea I was dealing with bloviating officer.

You weren't a plebe were you?
Hate to disappoint you, but pork was for association with my undergrad school-U of Ark. so definitely not a plebe. And I knew all along that I was dealing with a prick. Go back to your closet.  Pork
J. Mannix

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: October 14, 2012, 09:18:13 PM »

O
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 11:36:53 AM by J. Mannix » Report to moderator   Logged
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: October 14, 2012, 09:25:38 PM »

ALL you guys should calm down on the personal attacks and/or insults, or you'll find Janine deleting posts or locking threads or worse.

honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2012, 09:39:41 PM »

If you want to debate whether or not a woman has the right to kill her unborn child, fine. But don't try to bullshit us, okay?

We could also debate why those on the right who are all so gung ho about keeping the government out of people's private decisions and lives want to insert the government into people's private decisions and lives as long as it it is an issue they happen to agree with.

BoKnows

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: October 15, 2012, 01:07:03 AM »

Why do the president's supporters forget that for the 1st 2 years of Obama's term the Congress had a democratic majority and they got nothing done? Was that the republicans fault also?
Why does the president talk about what needs to be done over the next 4 years instead of starting to work on these things? I mean he is the president now and has been for the previous 4 years. Couldn't he have started working on things already?

With that said, I do have 1 good reason to vote for Obama. At least we know he won't have spend 2015 and 2016 out on the campaign trail instead of doing his job. If he spent as much time worrying about jobs for the middle class as he did on saving his own job, the country would be far better off than it is now.
knowitall

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: October 15, 2012, 03:42:01 AM »

http://Hate to disappoint you, but pork was for association with my undergrad school-U of Ark. so definitely not a plebe. And I knew all along that I was dealing with a prick. Go back to your closet.  Pork

So the science I quoted for a normal abdominal ultrasound for finding a heartbeat was actually correct.

Not being a right wing nut job I wasn't familiar with the transvaginal ultrasound plus my wife never had one so I missed the heartbeat by 4 weeks.

You and several others have failed to mention that the heartbeat at 6 weeks is emanating from a fetal pole the size of a tadpole and can only be heard by a transvaginal ultrasound. An uncommon procedure according to the Cleveland Clinic.

The only reason to perform this procedure is if the patient has or has had medical problems that her doctor is concerned about the viability of her pregnancy.  Finding a fetal pole or heartbeat increases the chance of a continuing pregnancy to 70-90%.

It is possible to be perfectly healthy and not show a heartbeat at this point. Hence the "Uncommon" part.

According to the Cleveland Clinic normal healthy women do not need an ultrasound at this point. Their first ultrasound would abdominal be at the 10-12 week point where the heartbeat should be detectable.

So why do a transvaginal ultrasound Pork?  To verify pregnancy?  Why?  You have other tests available.

Right wing religious nut jobs want to force women to have this procedure before having an abortion so they can hear the heartbeat of a fetal pole.

If religion is removed from the equation and science is our guide then what makes a human fetal pole special?

Doesn't life begin for other mammals at conception too?   I don't remember my bible saying "Thou shall not kill humans".

"Recapture" The Reynolds Legacy
pork

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: October 15, 2012, 06:41:12 AM »

So the science I quoted for a normal abdominal ultrasound for finding a heartbeat was actually correct.

Not being a right wing nut job I wasn't familiar with the transvaginal ultrasound plus my wife never had one so I missed the heartbeat by 4 weeks.

You and several others have failed to mention that the heartbeat at 6 weeks is emanating from a fetal pole the size of a tadpole and can only be heard by a transvaginal ultrasound. An uncommon procedure according to the Cleveland Clinic.

The only reason to perform this procedure is if the patient has or has had medical problems that her doctor is concerned about the viability of her pregnancy.  Finding a fetal pole or heartbeat increases the chance of a continuing pregnancy to 70-90%.

It is possible to be perfectly healthy and not show a heartbeat at this point. Hence the "Uncommon" part.

According to the Cleveland Clinic normal healthy women do not need an ultrasound at this point. Their first ultrasound would abdominal be at the 10-12 week point where the heartbeat should be detectable.

So why do a transvaginal ultrasound Pork?  To verify pregnancy?  Why?  You have other tests available.

Right wing religious nut jobs want to force women to have this procedure before having an abortion so they can hear the heartbeat of a fetal pole.

If religion is removed from the equation and science is our guide then what makes a human fetal pole special?

Doesn't life begin for other mammals at conception too?   I don't remember my bible saying "Thou shall not kill humans".

When you finish med school and residency then we can have this discussion. You obviously have an axe to grind about the beginning of "life".I don't.  Doesn"t matter how big the fetus is.  If the heart is beating, the heart is beating. Doesn't matter which direction one looks for it. Depends on body habitus, many times one can see fetal cardiac activity abdominally at 6 wks with modern ultrasound. Stick to betting horses.  Pork
honest & balanced terry

silver-tongued track bum

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: October 15, 2012, 12:11:27 PM »

Why do the president's supporters forget that for the 1st 2 years of Obama's term the Congress had a democratic majority and they got nothing done?

Among other things,

Health care bill
Wall Street reform bill (Dodd-Frank)
Stimulus bill
Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act
Consumer protection agency, and Credit Card Responsibility Act
etc.

And, I might add, with Kennedy about to die and Al Franken in limbo ans Sen. Byrd sick some of the time, he did NOT have a true majority in the Senate, because the Republicans filibustered everything so he needed 60 votes.

Here's a big list:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/09/01/a-long-list-of-president-obamas-accomplishments-with-citations/

Why does the president talk about what needs to be done over the next 4 years instead of starting to work on these things? I mean he is the president now and has been for the previous 4 years. Couldn't he have started working on things already?

I'm sure he talks about what needs to be done, or still needs to be done, as opposed to what already has been done.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: