Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 17, 2014, 08:30:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the rumors true???? Bruce Aldrich shame on you!  (Read 3225 times)
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2012, 07:56:23 PM »

I will not respond to you why would i answer a Crack Head and a horse beater not me. Just remember JJ, Jr may be reading this on how your talking about his dad and you know what that may do huh? Or if you run your mouth i may let the cat out of the bag huh what then JJ? You try to make people think i am looking from the highway huh what you may find out may shock you one day say what you wish every one thinks your a jerk off any way.

Now say your sorry to Bruce and every one in is barn and most of all John

Hope they all read, maybe they can help the horses.
Report to moderator   Logged
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2012, 07:57:14 PM »

For your new buddy GunPowderNLead he gave him self away on who he is no worry's he will get his. Talk about a nasty barn lol whatever lol

Please stop by we drinking some Miller Lite now.

Please BYOB, we not sharing.
MercedesMan

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2012, 08:00:52 PM »

chris and louise...like they give a shit   i asked chris one day at monti what his job was walking around and he told me to find out anything that wasnt rite  so i asked him what about these stalls that have no bedding..he looked and said i will look into0 this ..he sure did ..nothing ever happened and the horses never got bedding..so i doubt ur on top of this jj
Denny i happen to know chris and louise very well i mean very well watch what you wish for you may be the next one watched
MercedesMan

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2012, 08:01:54 PM »

Please stop by we drinking some Miller Lite now.

Please BYOB, we not sharing.
Say your Sorry i can make your life hell should i call Jr
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2012, 08:02:41 PM »

Say your Sorry i can make your life hell should i call Jr

Do you have a phone?
MercedesMan

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2012, 08:04:51 PM »

Do you have a phone?
Not a phone 2 of them if you must no

Say your sorry or you will find out

JJ Be a man dude you got the story wrong it did not happen the way the guy said it just say hey guys i may have been wrong on this report. Be a man dude
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2012, 08:12:45 PM »

Not a phone 2 of them if you must no

Say your sorry or you will find out

JJ Be a man dude you got the story wrong it did not happen the way the guy said it just say hey guys i may have been wrong on this report. Be a man dude

call me now, we can discuss.
MercedesMan

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2012, 08:18:36 PM »

call me now, we can discuss.
Guess this means you have lost all your respect here huh? A man that makes so many post that can not even say your sorry for not under standing so sad

JJ as long as you have been on line and you and i go back and forth i never thought you would lie but now we all no don't we huh?

I hope every one looks at this and now understnads JJ you really are a jerk off

Till next time Crack head my point has been made no reason to go on any longer
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2012, 08:30:46 PM »

Guess this means you have lost all your respect here huh? A man that makes so many post that can not even say your sorry for not under standing so sad

JJ as long as you have been on line and you and i go back and forth i never thought you would lie but now we all no don't we huh?

I hope every one looks at this and now understnads JJ you really are a jerk off

Till next time Crack head my point has been made no reason to go on any longer

Respect?   Lol like the bike you stole?
I asked you to call me, phone hasn't rang, what gives?
harrylare

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2012, 08:54:48 PM »

I hate Miller beer.
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2012, 09:09:48 PM »

I hate Miller beer.
Was on sale.
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2012, 02:01:24 PM »

mercedes man  they can watch me all they want...and the lot of them including joel levenson  can kiss my ass....i was there  is saw it  with my own eyes..he did nothing..and that other thing.louise   please    i remember her hiding in a shedrow  looking at another barn with binoculars!!!
MercedesMan

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: October 14, 2012, 04:23:15 PM »

mercedes man  they can watch me all they want...and the lot of them including joel levenson  can kiss my ass....i was there  is saw it  with my own eyes..he did nothing..and that other thing.louise   please    i remember her hiding in a shedrow  looking at another barn with binoculars!!!
Denny all i can do is laugh here lol Then you know how i know her, Really that was funny the day i looked up and budabang she was swinging in the rafters lol I was like " What the hell you doing up there LOL any way thanks for the laugh but i do no for a fact the straw and hay truck did not come till the AM what ever the case may be and any way Denny when did you become a rat? You were all ways a good guy what happened? these forums get to ya or some thing?
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: October 14, 2012, 06:17:59 PM »

Denny all i can do is laugh here lol Then you know how i know her, Really that was funny the day i looked up and budabang she was swinging in the rafters lol I was like " What the hell you doing up there LOL any way thanks for the laugh but i do no for a fact the straw and hay truck did not come till the AM what ever the case may be and any way Denny when did you become a rat? You were all ways a good guy what happened? these forums get to ya or some thing?

its not ratting when the welfare of the animal is at risk.

straw man was late cuz he hadnt been paid,,,,fact legit
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: October 14, 2012, 06:34:12 PM »

mercedes man...I am a lot of things..but one thing i am not is a rat..what makes you even say that??and for the  record ol louise was in the ship barn looking at a barn 2 up on the left from there7 or 8 yrs ago..i dont know about no swinging in the  rafters bullshit...i dont know if old man aldrich beds good or not ..i do know that  the guy that works with her?  chris ( tall guy)  doesnt give a shit for nothing  they pointed out stalls with no bedding in them in the dead of winter and he did nothing...it must not be exciting enough for them to get involved !!!  ps  i also know that old man aldrich is tough pay  always has been always will be....so how does this all make me a rat???
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: October 14, 2012, 06:37:02 PM »

mercedes man...I am a lot of things..but one thing i am not is a rat..what makes you even say that??and for the  record ol louise was in the ship barn looking at a barn 2 up on the left from there7 or 8 yrs ago..i dont know about no swinging in the  rafters bullshit...i dont know if old man aldrich beds good or not ..i do know that  the guy that works with her?  chris ( tall guy)  doesnt give a shit for nothing  they pointed out stalls with no bedding in them in the dead of winter and he did nothing...it must not be exciting enough for them to get involved !!!  ps  i also know that old man aldrich is tough pay  always has been always will be....so how does this all make me a rat???

denny your talking to paige.   he is delusional.   stole a bike from a cancer benefit.

a complete wackjob, his info comes from binoculars that he watches the backside from the highway!!!

dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2012, 06:44:09 PM »

ohh christ...he should be in lock down at the nut house
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2012, 06:45:50 PM »

ohh christ...he should be in lock down at the nut house

Agreed.
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: October 15, 2012, 06:48:13 AM »

Thanks for the concern you, and others show.

trophy

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Sully

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2012, 09:23:26 AM »

Maybe, like the blacksmith and feed company does from time to time, he was cut off from services for non-payment of goods rendered.

I think alot of people have seen the actual photographic proof at this point, and no one was really surprised. There are plenty not feeding and not even watering at that place. Some even go as far as to close the top doors to hide it.

When O'Neil had those horses squatting at the ship-in barn, half of them weren't even Standardbreds. All of them ended up on the Amish truck except for the few racehorses that were worth something and were sold. Those horses stood in filth with no bedding and no feed or water for weeks before someone actually caused enough fuss to have it looked into, and when it was, he was ruled off. Now, it's not like those horses were in one of the regular barns, they were in the ship-in barn that a track employee mucks out daily. How come no one blew the whistle sooner?

GunPowderNLead

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2012, 06:42:04 AM »

For your new buddy GunPowderNLead he gave him self away on who he is no worry's he will get his. Talk about a nasty barn lol whatever lol
laughing guy yup you got me pegged
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2012, 07:18:27 AM »

I'm curious is this the track pace was posting about, how  Amish were not aloud on the back stretch to pick up in wanted race and now the rule has been overturned?

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: