Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 20, 2014, 12:39:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are the rumors true???? Bruce Aldrich shame on you!  (Read 3246 times)
GunPowderNLead

Ignore
« on: October 11, 2012, 10:28:32 AM »

There have been several rumors floating around that the horses in Bruce Aldrich's barn(s) at Monticello are being neglected. Can anyone confirm this???

I was there one day and saw a few things that I kinda dismissed as maybe they hadn't gotten to cleaning stalls yet...but from what someone mentioned to me in casual conversation the other day, horses have no bedding and are on dirt living in awful circumstances.

If all this is true maybe that explains why there have been no standouts in the Aldrich stable this year.
Report to moderator   Logged
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 10:30:53 AM »

There have been several rumors floating around that the horses in Bruce Aldrich's barn(s) at Monticello are being neglected. Can anyone confirm this???

I was there one day and saw a few things that I kinda dismissed as maybe they hadn't gotten to cleaning stalls yet...but from what someone mentioned to me in casual conversation the other day, horses have no bedding and are on dirt living in awful circumstances.

If all this is true maybe that explains why there have been no standouts in the Aldrich stable this year.

This is appalling....best to witness it yourself before spreading such a rumor.....if it's true, it is indeed appalling.

GunPowderNLead

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 10:34:27 AM »

This is appalling....best to witness it yourself before spreading such a rumor.....if it's true, it is indeed appalling.
I did say that I saw something, but I guess it had gotten progressively worse since then reportedly...I was just wondering if anyone else had seen such things.
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 10:38:47 AM »

Does he have horses there?   I thought he uprooted there and is in Saratoga only.
GunPowderNLead

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 10:43:35 AM »

Does he have horses there?   I thought he uprooted there and is in Saratoga only.
Bruce Sr. NOT Jr.
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 10:45:06 AM »

Bruce Sr. NOT Jr.

O
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2012, 10:45:48 AM »

I did say that I saw something, but I guess it had gotten progressively worse since then reportedly...I was just wondering if anyone else had seen such things.

It's someones duty to report this to the proper authorities

GunPowderNLead

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2012, 10:51:11 AM »

It's someones duty to report this to the proper authorities
DUH...why do you think I started this thread?? I am not there all the time, but perhaps if someone confirms it and the right people read the thread, this will happen.
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2012, 12:40:44 PM »

DUH...why do you think I started this thread?? I am not there all the time, but perhaps if someone confirms it and the right people read the thread, this will happen.

This is confirmed, I have Chris and Louise working on it now.
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2012, 05:57:59 PM »

chris and louise...like they give a shit   i asked chris one day at monti what his job was walking around and he told me to find out anything that wasnt rite  so i asked him what about these stalls that have no bedding..he looked and said i will look into0 this ..he sure did ..nothing ever happened and the horses never got bedding..so i doubt ur on top of this jj
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2012, 05:59:42 PM »

chris and louise...like they give a shit   i asked chris one day at monti what his job was walking around and he told me to find out anything that wasnt rite  so i asked him what about these stalls that have no bedding..he looked and said i will look into0 this ..he sure did ..nothing ever happened and the horses never got bedding..so i doubt ur on top of this jj

you'll see.
pigland1

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2012, 06:02:05 PM »

THEY RACE LIKE THEY ARE NEGLECTED
Mr_Ed

Stop gabbin and get me Pinochle cards!

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2012, 06:31:55 PM »

Thanks for the concern you, and others show.
optimist

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2012, 06:50:09 PM »

who started these rumors,someone that got beat by one of his horses.thats usually where it starts.i know for a fact hes had the same woman cleaning his stalls for at least a couple of years.guns did you happen to be there in the morning when the barn is in disaray and all the stalls werent done yet.myself the stalls are done in the morning and get fresh sawdust later when they are done up so they have fresh bed to sleep on in the afternoon.as for the way the horses are racing take a look at his consistency year round with the stock he has.i dont think theres a horse in the barn that was bought for more than $5000.00 with the exception of 3yo filly that win multiple excelcior races this year and she was a bargin price.ive been to monti many many times and for the most part if you have any luck at all there are those who hate you .if one chooses to check one of the first people on the grounds to help others in need is always bruce and linda.
Steve G

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2012, 03:34:43 AM »

who started these rumors,someone that got beat by one of his horses.thats usually where it starts.i know for a fact hes had the same woman cleaning his stalls for at least a couple of years.guns did you happen to be there in the morning when the barn is in disaray and all the stalls werent done yet.myself the stalls are done in the morning and get fresh sawdust later when they are done up so they have fresh bed to sleep on in the afternoon.as for the way the horses are racing take a look at his consistency year round with the stock he has.i dont think theres a horse in the barn that was bought for more than $5000.00 with the exception of 3yo filly that win multiple excelcior races this year and she was a bargin price.ive been to monti many many times and for the most part if you have any luck at all there are those who hate you .if one chooses to check one of the first people on the grounds to help others in need is always bruce and linda.

you must realize the source, he is the biggest rumor starting clown around. probally lost a 2 dollar dd because of aldrich, so he starts some bullshit story about the guy.
GunPowderNLead

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2012, 06:10:01 AM »

you must realize the source, he is the biggest rumor starting clown around. probally lost a 2 dollar dd because of aldrich, so he starts some bullshit story about the guy.
Really??? You think that...'cause I don't bet, and I hardly post unless there is some useful information in my posts.

As far as the 3yo filly is concerned...winning 2 Excelcior races does not constitute multiple. And since winning those, she really hasn't done much...maybe the Aldrich stable was in better condition when she did win those few races but it isn't now (you can't put all your eggs in one basket).
dennycrane

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2012, 07:00:58 AM »

who is the woman cleaning bruces stalls ....is that the wife?
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2012, 06:20:43 PM »

who is the woman cleaning bruces stalls ....is that the wife?

LOL are you kidding that is the matriarch of the Houghtaling clan.

Come on Denny, get real, her husband is barred for life from both the backside and frontside.   

Wasn't it her son who stole Billy Parkers racebike???
Her daughter is Lou Bertolinis's beard, so he can afford paying child support for his FIVE kids.

My buddy evicted her for not paying rent and come to find out he isn't the only one.   Another guy through her out for horse neglect.
Butch bred that 30 year old mare and then starved her while she was pregnant and she and her unborn foal died.

Denny you know, why even ask???

This whole thing stinks and Bruce Sr should be ashamed.

And Optomist I know you have a stake in this because of relations, but, be real...you are a good guy and have a great wife and family but your extended family is not doing right by the horses.   You should be screaming the loudest!!!
fuzzypants

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2012, 09:00:56 AM »

Really??? You think that...'cause I don't bet, and I hardly post unless there is some useful information in my posts.

As far as the 3yo filly is concerned...winning 2 Excelcior races does not constitute multiple. And since winning those, she really hasn't done much...maybe the Aldrich stable was in better condition when she did win those few races but it isn't now (you can't put all your eggs in one basket).

Very good gun powder and lead !
At least u care screw these guys who cover up for each other!

" when I get got , I get my Glock"
MercedesMan

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2012, 07:20:59 PM »

LOL are you kidding that is the matriarch of the Houghtaling clan.

Come on Denny, get real, her husband is barred for life from both the backside and frontside.  

Wasn't it her son who stole Billy Parkers racebike???
Her daughter is Lou Bertolinis's beard, so he can afford paying child support for his FIVE kids.

My buddy evicted her for not paying rent and come to find out he isn't the only one.   Another guy through her out for horse neglect.
Butch bred that 30 year old mare and then starved her while she was pregnant and she and her unborn foal died.

Denny you know, why even ask???

This whole thing stinks and Bruce Sr should be ashamed.

And Optomist I know you have a stake in this because of relations, but, be real...you are a good guy and have a great wife and family but your extended family is not doing right by the horses.   You should be screaming the loudest!!!
WOW Crack Head Junkie, i have been a sleep for a while be4 i get in to this let me stand up from my sleep first. Now i no how the Count feels so tired.

Ok crack head here we go, What does the so called matriarch of the Houghtaling clan have to do with any thing? Do you no her have you talked to her? Has she ever been so mean to you that you bust out your lies on the internet about her? What does her husband being barred have to do with her? is she barred? off any track? Ok Crack head take your time on this think a sec -------------------- to long for you the answer is Nooooooooo so now on the matriarch stfu Thank you very much.

Ok crack head next on the list is  Bruce Sr who i happen to no well no straw huh? Maybe the truck was late maybe huh? Well one thing is for sure we no about bruce at least he strips his stalls for fresh straw huh? Proof is in your stupid words. The next day the truck showed up and budabag every horse in the barn beded up to it's knees with fresh straw wow what a bad stable huh

Next on the list is Optomist what can be said about this guy huh Not a dam thing Optomist take care of his stock, well why go in to it you don't have a clue.

What we all should do even the matriarch of the Houghtaling clan is to start watching GunPowderNLead and the barn he is in OH GAWD i for got they don't have to walk far huh? lol Me bad but hell if the guy could ever win a race in steed if filling them he may be able to pay for his bills huh and you Crack head i would have said your stable but you can't even step on a track can you? Not after ever one saw how nice you were to horses huh? Now both of you let me go back to sleep and stfu

Talk about hings you no not what you make up so you get tags

By By Dumby's Mercedesman --------------------------- The Legend. The Icon of all HarnessRacing forums --- I put Horsedump on the map and helped put this one on the map in the hay day you will never be me keep trying Crack head i say NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

By BY
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 07:48:09 PM by MercedesMan » Report to moderator   Logged
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2012, 07:29:33 PM »

WOW Crack Head Junkie, i have been a sleep for a while be4 i get in to this let me stand up from my sleep first now i no how thw Count feels so tired.

Ok crack head here we go, What does the so called matriarch of the Houghtaling clan have to do with any thing? Do you no her have you talked to her? Has she ever been so mean to you that you bust out your lies on the internet about her? What does her husband being barred have to do with her? is she barred? off any track? Ok Crack head take your time on this think a sec -------------------- to long for you the answer is Nooooooooo so now on the matriarch stfu Thank you very much.

Ok crack head next on the list is  Bruce Sr who i happen to no well no straw huh? Maybe the truck was late maybe huh? Well one thing is for sure we no about bruce at least he strips his staws for fresh straw huh? Proof is in your stupid words. The next day the truck showed up and budabag every horse in the barn beded up to it's knees with fresh straw wow what a bad stable huh

Next on the list is Optomist what can be said about this guy huh Not a dam thing Optomist take care of his stock, well why go in to it you don't have a clue.

What we all should do even the matriarch of the Houghtaling clan is to start watching GunPowderNLead and the barn he is in OH GAWD i for got they don't have to walk far huh? lol Me bad but hell if the guy could ever win a race in steed if filling them he may be able to pay for his bills huh and you Crack head i would have said your stable but you can't even step on a track can you? Not after ever one saw how nice you were to horses huh? Now both of you let me go back to sleep and stfu

Talk about hings you no not what you make up so you get tags

By By Dumby's Mercedesman --------------------------- The Legend. The Icon of all HarnessRacing forums --- I put Horsedump on the map and helped put this one on the map in the hay day you will never be me keep trying Crack head i say NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

By BY

Paige your watching with binoculars from the highway, how would you know?
MercedesMan

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2012, 07:38:26 PM »

Paige your watching with binoculars from the highway, how would you know?
Let me sleep say your sorry for not getting the whole story be4 you opened your stupid mouth talk about what you no not what others tell you ok? Ok jj Let me sleep for another year

Thank you

Tell Bruce and John your sorry for not under standing the whole story

JJ are you a man or a azz like i say you are here is your chance son

What will you do? Respond to me? or do the right thing and ill go away
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2012, 07:47:01 PM »

Straw man was late.
Maybe a remake of the Wizard of Oz?
Or maybe stuffing scarecrows for Halloween?

Paige-Give ya credit, you are great at telling stories.

Are you still riding that bike you stole?
Get chains snow is coming.
MercedesMan

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2012, 07:52:35 PM »

I will not respond to you why would i answer a Crack Head and a horse beater not me. Just remember JJ, Jr may be reading this on how your talking about his dad and you know what that may do huh? Or if you run your mouth i may let the cat out of the bag huh what then JJ? You try to make people think i am looking from the highway huh what you may find out may shock you one day say what you wish every one thinks your a jerk off any way.

Now say your sorry to Bruce and every one in is barn and most of all John
MercedesMan

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2012, 07:55:59 PM »

For your new buddy GunPowderNLead he gave him self away on who he is no worry's he will get his. Talk about a nasty barn lol whatever lol
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: