Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 22, 2014, 10:25:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Farrington Stiff River Sport Race 3 Indiana Downs 10/10/2012. A DISGRACE!!!  (Read 4942 times)
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« on: October 11, 2012, 08:19:30 AM »

New to my radar this Farrington outright stiffs his charge in Race 3 yesterday.

Race 3 head number 8.

link to replay i hope!!!

Report to moderator   Logged
the exactorman

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 08:21:57 AM »

New to my radar this Farrington outright stiffs his charge in Race 3 yesterday.

Race 3 head number 8.

link to replay i hope!!!
This drive was a complete disgrace. Never once gave any effort, drove like he was in a qualifier. Only problem is the publics money was on the line...

Racepony

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 08:32:13 AM »

Eight hole......with four horses in the second tier?
I am not so sure it was a stiff job as much as it had to do with Farrington.

He tried to make it in NY and NJ and he is just outright..BAD.

The horse to watch next time out is black ops. He will jogg next time.

Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 08:32:46 AM »

This drive was a complete disgrace. Never once gave any effort, drove like he was in a qualifier. Only problem is the publics money was on the line...

I remember back when he was at the MetalLands he was always stoned.

I hope they drug screen him.
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 08:47:33 AM »

this thread is laughable........the horse was 22-1 and finished good to up 5th....I dont know what you expect from a 22-1 horse but that didnt seem like a stiff to me.....you just like too randomly throw stuff out there with no factual basis
MR.DALRAE

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 08:48:07 AM »

HE HAD A MONSTER CALLED PERKY FIDDLER BACK THEN,,,AND DROVE OK
Racepony

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2012, 08:59:03 AM »

Yes. I remember.
I believed that his dad owned and trained him.
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2012, 09:00:52 AM »

this thread is laughable........the horse was 22-1 and finished good to up 5th....I dont know what you expect from a 22-1 horse but that didnt seem like a stiff to me.....you just like too randomly throw stuff out there with no factual basis

All he had to do was pull on the right line and blaze on by.
He didn't even pop the plugs until he was a 1/16 out.
Had a ton, didn't wanna be even in the number.
TheRedMile

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2012, 09:04:58 AM »

the link below is for the losers who got their $2 run over and then start dumb threads like this one

http://www.dreamofglorydays.net
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2012, 09:06:50 AM »

the link below is for the losers who got their $2 run over and then start dumb threads like this one

You nazi, shut up.
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2012, 09:14:34 AM »

All he had to do was pull on the right line and blaze on by.
He didn't even pop the plugs until he was a 1/16 out.
Had a ton, didn't wanna be even in the number.

Well I guess different people see different things.....he had horses going by him on each side and IMO his horse was done after making up all that ground in the 3rd quarter.....the horse that won blew by him like he was standing still but if he woulda pulled the right line he wouldve won  laughing guy.....what reason would he have to stiff in a stake race and dont say betting because the payoffs from that race were great
Blue Chip55

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2012, 09:15:52 AM »

You nazi, shut up.

The nazis in this country should all be forced to drink a gallon of boric acid.
Scary some actually are right here.
Blue Chip55

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2012, 09:18:12 AM »

Well I guess different people see different things.....he had horses going by him on each side and IMO his horse was done after making up all that ground in the 3rd quarter.....the horse that won blew by him like he was standing still but if he woulda pulled the right line he wouldve won  laughing guy.....what reason would he have to stiff in a stake race and dont say betting because the payoffs from that race were great

What the heck you were watching, and by the way the price of the horse has nothing to do with how you drive him/her. The way the race sets up is the proper way to adjust your strategy. That was actually pretty scary. You apparently watched the weong race. It was the 3rd.
yeast

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2012, 09:21:09 AM »

Ive had River Sport on my horses to watch list since watching his impressive maiden win. I bet him a couple of races back and got the same jackoff ride.  I guess Farringtons is schooling the horse on the publics money  . Ive watched the horse he has serious upside .  
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2012, 09:24:12 AM »

What the heck you were watching, and by the way the price of the horse has nothing to do with how you drive him/her. The way the race sets up is the proper way to adjust your strategy. That was actually pretty scary. You apparently watched the weong race. It was the 3rd.

I thought it was a great drive......there was speed up front and he was sitting in the flow and his horse just didnt quite get there.......if you are trying to stiff a horse why would you ever put the horse in contention?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

Blue Chip55

« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2012, 09:27:02 AM »

I thought it was a great drive......there was speed up front and he was sitting in the flow and his horse just didnt quite get there.......if you are trying to stiff a horse why would you ever put the horse in contention?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??

Great drive ? You been using the NRS too much---he doesnt watch races and aparently neither do you

Incidentally, that may have been one of the most idiotic replies since this forum came into play. Congratulations
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2012, 09:27:40 AM »

Great drive ? You been using the NRS too much---he doesnt watch races and aparently neither do you

Incidentally, that may have been one of the most idiotic replies since this forum came into play. Congratulations

Please enlighten me on what he did wrong then
HarnessFanDE

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2012, 09:28:00 AM »

HE HAD A MONSTER CALLED PERKY FIDDLER BACK THEN,,,AND DROVE OK

Rick drove Perky Fiddler some usually at Liberty Bell...Sam Belote actually drove him most of the time (when he was really good there for a couple years.....He especially liked the track at Brandywine)......Bruce Saunders trained and owned the horse
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 09:45:50 AM by HarnessFanDE » Report to moderator   Logged

SHOWTIME!!!
stone162

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2012, 09:33:42 AM »

If you actually watch the race the winner blows by him like he is standing still and midway thru the stretch Black ops gets off the rail in front of Farrington because he couldnt keep up and ended up 2nd....IMO its really a stretch to say he could have beaten the 4 horses that finished in front of him
Blue Chip55

« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2012, 09:37:29 AM »

If you actually watch the race the winner blows by him like he is standing still and midway thru the stretch Black ops gets off the rail in front of Farrington because he couldnt keep up and ended up 2nd....IMO its really a stretch to say he could have beaten the 4 horses that finished in front of him

head shake head shake head shake head shake head shake

Impossible to comment on what you are posting.
5 bucks, 5 bucks , 5 bucks
Thats all you need. good luck
Juicejunkies

Ignore Button Below↓↓↓

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2012, 09:44:35 AM »

Ive had River Sport on my horses to watch list since watching his impressive maiden win. I bet him a couple of races back and got the same jackoff ride.  I guess Farringtons is schooling the horse on the publics money  . Ive watched the horse he has serious upside .  

Scarey we agree.
Thanks.
clubhouse

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2012, 10:05:07 AM »

Heres my 2cents. I won't call it a stiff. I think it was just a really bad drive. The biggest problem I have with the drive was he gapped so bad that 3 horses were able to slip off the rail while if he went with the flow it would have got him to the stretch in a great spot. The 1/2 went 55:4 and that might be the reason for gapping. Once in the lane he was never asked to run and it certainly didn't help driving into traffic. He did have plenty left in the tank.
Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 11, 2012, 10:17:10 AM »

In this light, you should have 10 acounts there......

Pius soho

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2012, 10:18:40 AM »

Go back to dance site where you belong

jdizigg

« Reply #24 on: October 11, 2012, 10:30:45 AM »

I bet its not a stiff because he posted a pic of your girlfriend huh???  I just watched the replay and the effort was minimal.  It looked like he could have tipped and asked for horse and he wasnt even urging his horse....I call it like i see it...If i bet the horse i would be pissed.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: